22 November 2008 - Cover

22 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and Tina visit the gravesite of Dan's deceased wife, Laura to pay tribute on the fifth year anniversary of her death. Leaning to touch her headstone, Wendy feels a mild contraction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I can feel my abdomen twitching,” Wendy mentioned.

“You’re having a contraction, and the epidural is masking most of the pain you would feel,” the nurse said, monitoring the strength of it.

Wendy said she was thirsty, so Karen gave her a small cup with ice chips in it.

Several minutes later, Dr. Clements returned. “How are we doing?”

“Mrs. Hayward has had two more contractions about seven minutes apart,” the nurse replied.

The doctor did another examination of Wendy. “You’re moving along quite well. You’re at seven centimetres and in active labour. You mentioned that you’ve had two earlier pregnancies; were they also quick deliveries?”

“Yes, about two or three hours each.”

“In twin births, the first one usually takes longer than the second. I estimate you’ll have your first one in about an hour and a half.”


A moment later, Dan received a text from Tina saying Wendy’s parents had arrived. He told Wendy, and she asked if they could visit.

Dan went out to greet them, leaving Karen behind. He was all smiles as he met Barbra and Brian. “How are Wendy and the babies doing?” She asked.

“They’re doing fine.” Barbra slipped off her coat, and Dan’s eyes lit up. Her low-cut top seemed out of place for a hospital, but not in his eyes. He graciously accepted a kiss and hug from her and shook hands with Brian.

“Can we see Wendy?” Brian asked.

“I’m sure you can,” he smiled, escorting them to her room.

Wendy was greeted with a kiss and hug from her parents, as well as a greeting from Karen. Her facial expression changed a moment later as she felt the next contraction. “Your grandchildren are getting anxious to meet you.”


Thirty minutes and several more contractions later, Dr. Clements entered the room. “If you’ll give us a few minutes, I need to give Wendy another examination.”

They waited in the hallway as Jean checked how much further Wendy had dilated. A few minutes later, the nurse came out of the room backwards, pulling Wendy’s bed.

“We’re taking her to the operating room. She’s dilated to ten centimetres and transitioning into the second stage of labour. Dan and Karen, you’re best to put on your cap, gown, and gloves,” Jean mentioned.

Dan and Karen followed and were escorted to a room where they were prepared for the birth of the babies. Brian and Barbra went to the waiting room to join the others for the expected news. Brad and Jake appreciated the view of her mature breasts, barely contained in her low top.

Dan and Karen entered the room where Wendy was in the semi-sitting position with her feet in metal stirrups. Beside her was a long metal pole with several tubes connected to it for the epidural in her back and fluids into the top of her hand. There was a tube running out from under her gown to drain away any of her urine since the epidural would temporarily stop her from controlling her bladder. Her right bicep had a blood pressure cup wrapped around it.

Wendy complained she was thirsty, so Karen gave her ice chips she could chew from a small paper cup.

Dr. Clements was well prepared should there be any problems, and one or both babies had to be delivered by C-section. Wendy tried to use her breathing techniques and resist the urge to push. Jean did another ultrasound and confirmed everything was well with the babies. On a small speaker, they could hear the swishing and rapid thump, thump, and thumps of the babies’ heartbeats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.