22 November 2008
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan, Karen, Wendy, and Tina visit the gravesite of Dan's deceased wife, Laura to pay tribute on the fifth year anniversary of her death. Leaning to touch her headstone, Wendy feels a mild contraction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan and Wendy walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. She suddenly stopped, leaning over and rubbing her lower back.

“Have a sore back?” He asked, giving it a light massage.

“Yes, it started a few days ago, along with the odd cramp in my abdomen.”

“Do you think you’re going into labour?”

“I’m not sure, but I should be soon, in a day or two. I’ve noticed the babies are dropping in my belly.”

Dan helped her walk into the kitchen, where Karen and Tina were waiting. “Are you doing alright?” Karen asked.

“I’m feeling a little off. If you don’t mind, I think I’ll skip going to the Hen House and settle for a nice walk, then another loving fuck back home.”

“After we go to the cemetery, we can walk along the boardwalk beside the marina,” Dan suggested.


After a good breakfast, Dan did some house chores, including cleaning the swimming pool and hot tub. He noticed Wendy sitting on the living room couch, trying to cross her legs. “I’ve got an itchy foot that’s driving me crazy.”

“Here, let me.” Dan sat beside her, placed her feet across his legs, and began to massage her feet.

“That feels nice!” She sighed. She looked at him as he rubbed her feet, then up to massage her calves. “You are very good with your hands. Why do you do this to me?”

“What am I doing wrong?”

“Nothing. Why do you make me love you so much?”

“I didn’t know I was making you love me. I hope it comes naturally to you.”

“It does very easily. Thank you, Dan, for everything, for loving me and my boys.”

“You are quite welcome, my love.” Wendy winced a little. “Are our babies getting active?”

“They sure are. That feels better on my feet,” she smiled, placing her feet on the floor and then kissing him.

With Wendy able to go into labour at any moment, a hospital bag always went with them. Dan checked the glove box in the van to make sure the letter from Janet Dunn was still there. They were tempted to open it but wanted to find out on that special day who the parents of each baby were. Wendy and Tina went along, having some sexy fun in the back seat.


Waiting for the appointed time, Wendy was smoothing a hand over her swollen belly. She placed Dan’s hand on her and smiled as they both felt the babies moving. Soon the office door opened, and Carla poked her head out.

Karen looked equally as pregnant, wearing the artificial foam rubber that simulated being pregnant as prescribed by Carla. She didn’t wear it much as it felt uncomfortable, and the reason for wearing it was being lost with the impending birth of her baby.

“Right on time, come on in,” she smiled, using the door to conceal herself. They entered her office and, closing the door, were pleasantly surprised to see that Carla was already naked.

“I figured that I wouldn’t have my clothes on very long, so I may as well be naked now.”

“We don’t mind at all,” Karen said, beginning to remove her clothes. “I assume you want Dan to fuck you?”

“Yes, with you and Wendy making love to me. Who is this beautiful woman with you? You’re Tina, Dan’s new wife. I remember you at his birthday party.”

“Tina is now Dan’s third wife,” Karen said, helping Wendy take off her dress and then helping Tina out of her clothes.

“I’m pregnant with Dan and my babies; I’m having twins too.”

“Congratulations. I won’t begin to analyze your situation because I can tell you are very happy. Dan, you had better buy Pampers by the tractor-trailer load with four babies’ diapers to change.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.