Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

After hearing the good news everyone came rushing over to congratulate both June and I. I was on cloud nine. I had gotten at least four women that I loved pregnant. I couldn’t help but notice that even though she joined in on congratulating us Tali looked sad it had been months since she found out that she hadn’t actually been pregnant and she’s been trying. We had thought of going to the pool to see if it could do anything but we all agreed that it may be a good idea not to push the magic of the pool for a while. I was about to say something but couldn’t because everyone started singing Happy Birthday.

After we blew out our candles on our cake Emma asked, “What did you two wish for?”

June blushed and said, “I want my baby or babies if I have twins or more to be healthy, strong, and handsome like their Daddy.” She kissed me after saying that.

“Or beautiful like their Mommy,” Adora said.

I watched as Adora sat down rubbing her now big and round belly. One of her favorite pastimes was to rub her belly and talk to our baby. I would like to have an ultrasound machine to find out what gender the babies in the women’s bellies were.

When all eyes landed on me I didn’t want to say that I had wished to be able to get all the females here pregnant so what I did say was, “I’m so happy with the news I couldn’t really say what I wished for. I just want everyone to be happy.”

“What would you two like for a present then?” Emma asked us.

June thought for a moment, “I’d like to dig into that beautiful cake. I’m starving.” She got a few laughs from everyone. “But if I had to pick something I’d say I’d like to share the same room with Raven for a few days, maybe even a week, just like how we used to do when I was little and Dave was on his ‘business’ trips. That and one other thing.” June suddenly turned shy and couldn’t talk.

“What is it? What would you like?” Adora asked.

“I’d like my first real lesbian experience.” June blurted out.

“That’s HOT! Can I help with that?” Emma shouted joyfully.

June gave a nervous chuckle, “Okay.”

Emma’s eyes flew wide, “Wait you weren’t wanting it to be with Raven, were you? Is that why you wanted to sleep in her room for a week?”

“That had crossed my mind but I had actually been thinking of asking you or Adora to be my first. I hear you two going at it all the time and you seem to be having a lot of fun.” June blushed as she said that.

I was watching June run her fingers through her reddish brown hair as Raven asked me, “What would you like for your birthday?”

“What more could a guy want? I’m happier than I’ve ever been. But I guess I’d like for June and Emma to sing a song. But if you don’t want to then we could all go to a movie. I’d also like to go on a hike each day for seven days with one or more of you. Starting with Tali. If June gets to sleep in Raven’s bed for a week I’d like to do something for a week.” I said.

Tali looked slightly better when I mentioned her name, “I’d love to go on a hike with you. Now for the cake. June’s not the only one that’s hungry.”

After we were done eating cake and ice cream Scarlett said, “I can’t believe you’ve gotten so many of your relatives pregnant. Raven looks so sexy with her growing belly. Oh, I mean all of you do too. I’m tempted to let Will breed me so I can have a baby and a growing belly. It’s a good thing we’re not back in the USA. You’d all be in serious trouble. Also, I’m so proud of you June that you’re ready for your first lesbian experience. Being intimate with a woman for the first time is so beautiful. I’ll never forget my first time. It was with my teacher Mrs. Carter. She had been a new teacher fresh out of college. I didn’t think I’d get a better lover until I made love to Raven for the first time. Now our little Raven is the best I’ll ever have. Well, best female lover anyway.”

“Best female lover?” Shay asked.

I swear since she’s been here Shay has grown not only in the breast department but in height too. Not by much but it looks like she’s now twelve. Maybe twelve and a half. If she still wore clothes I’m sure they wouldn’t fit anymore.

Scarlett laughed and said, “I may be a lesbian but when I was younger I still would have sex with men, usually just for the chance to experience something different to make sure I don’t get bored of pussy. And on the rare occasion, I’d have sex with a guy to get something. But I haven’t really had sex with my Dad or Brother in years. And no I didn’t only have sex with them. Mostly them though. Daddy thought that if he had sex with him I’d go from Lesbian to at least bi-sexual if not completely straight. But Will is the only guy I’ve actually been tempted to have sex with for pleasure. Mmm.”

Raven was about to cut into the cake when Adora made a funny noise. Raven once again started to get ready to cut the cake when Adora said, “Raven, how do I know when I’m going into labor?”

“Why are you asking that now?” Raven asked.

“I think my water just broke,” Adora answered.

“Oh, my God! We need to get to the hospital.” Raven shouted.

“NO! I want to go to The Pool Building. I want to give birth in the same spot I was born.” Adora told Raven.

“I don’t know. I want you to have the best tools to help you during your child birthing.” Raven stated.

Kara cleared her throat, “Actually everything we’ll need is already there. Adora asked me to bring the stuff there for just this occasion. I just didn’t think it would be so soon.”

We all gathered in The Pool Building for the birth. But most of us were on the other side of the pool to give Kara, Adora, Raven, and me some space. Halfway through the birthing, I was sure that when a woman gives birth it gives her super strength or something. I swear Adora almost broke my hand squeezing it, even though she had gone with the medication to make this easier on her. I heard a loud thumping sound from across the room and when I looked I noticed that Scarlett was on the ground. Emma shouted out that Scarlett had fainted. Soon my first child was born. She was a beautiful baby girl. And shortly after that, another baby girl was born. I was light headed. I had twin daughters. And they looked so beautiful.

After several hours of looking after my babies, Emma looked pained. I thought she was going into early labor or something but then she said, “Oh, my God. Someone is coming to the island and they’re very not friendly.”

“Kim and Kara stay with Adora and our daughters. Emma, Shay, Carley, and Raven get to the safe room. Tali and I will go and turn on the island defenses.” I told everyone just as the red and gold alarms started going off. That meant they didn’t have time to get to the safe room. “Why didn’t the initial proximity alarms go off? Never mind all of you stay here. I’ll go out and check on who our uninvited guests are.”

After we all slipped into clothes and the others were as secure as they could be in The Pool Building I ran to our little beach and I saw that the boat was coming in fast. And it wasn’t long at all before I could see that there were at least five men in the boat and the leader was Dave.

Soon Tali came running out behind me and I heard her gasp and say, “Oh God. How did Dave find us?”

“I have no idea. Let’s just hope we can end this peacefully.” I said.

“You don’t really believe that it could end peacefully do you?” Talk asked.

“Not a chance. But I’m going to try my hardest to make this end as quietly as possible. Tali I need you to go back in with the others. There is a secret tunnel in the office that everyone can use to get to safety. Don’t give me that look. I need at least some of them to be safe. They should know they at least have the option to run and hide.” I told Tali before she nodded and ran off.

Soon Dave made it to the dock. I just hope the people I loved made it to safety. Tali quickly ran back out, “They aren’t going anywhere. It’s Kim...” Tali suddenly noticed how close Dave was, “Oh, crap. Is it too late to just blow up Dave and his boat?”

“Now Tali is that really any way to talk about me? After how close I was to your Mother and Sister?” Dave asked.

“Considering how you treated the women in my family and women, in general, you’re lucky I don’t actually blow you up, you son of a bit...” Tali was saying when I heard a scream coming from The Pool Building.

That sounded like Kim. She must be in a lot of pain if we could hear it all the way out here. I stupidly turned my back and looked towards where I heard the screaming. I even took a couple of steps.

Tali whispered, “What are you doing?”

I didn’t answer because I noticed Dave had gotten closer.

“Will I’m so disappointed. You’re letting your woman talk out of place. I thought I taught you better than that.” Dave chided me.

“None of the women are my property. They are their own people. They’re free to do whatever they want. They have freedom. That’s something you never allowed them.” I shot back at him.

“I’ll agree to that. But it was only to keep them safe.” He said.

“Safe or under your f-ing control?” Tali asked.

Dave took one step closer so Tali took three steps back. I heard Kim screaming again.

“Tali go check on Kim. That screaming has me worried.” I told her quietly.

She looked confused but just walked quickly back to our group.

“What are you doing here? What do you want?” I asked.

“I don’t want a fight with you. I just want what’s mine. I want Raven and June. Maybe even Emma too.” Dave admitted.

Dave would get them over my dead body.

I yelled out, “That’s not going to happen. As I said before they’re their own people. They’ve made it clear they don’t want to go with you. You do know that Adora’s here too right? You left her and Kara out of your demands.”

Dave laughed, “You don’t seriously think I’d want to take back the bitch and that slut do you? Adora was never mine and the pregnant slut lost her usefulness when she seduced my men when she tried to escape me. I wouldn’t even want anything to do with that baby she’s carrying. It’s probably not even mine either.”

I was now pissed off, “You have no right to talk about anyone like that. Get the hell off our island now.”

Dave looked shocked. He threw up his hands and said, “Fine. You win. They’re all yours. Can I at least use the restroom and refuel my boat. And can my men stretch their legs? It was a long boat ride here after all.”

I quickly thought over his request. I hated the idea of him or his men staying so close to my home but I wasn’t cruel like Dave.

I pointed to an unused outhouse and said, “You can use that out...”

I felt a blow to my stomach. I was on my knees in seconds. I looked up and into the angry eyes of Dave.

“Who do you think you are talking to me like that? I’ve lost everything because of you and that stupid lesbian ex-lover that made her way here a few months ago.” He had a wicked smile on his face at my reaction. “Yeah, I had one of my guys follow her here. I would have been here sooner but the idiot got himself caught by the police and only recently got free.” Dave told me. He left me on my knees I had one of my hand clutching my stomach. “Now I think I’ll pay my wife a visit and have her perform her wifely duties.”

With his words running through my mind I forced myself onto my feet, I found myself behind him. I felt more anger than I’ve ever felt at that moment. I was surprised when I calmly said, “I’ll only say this one more time. Get off of this island. And never return.” I was less surprised when my fist met his jaw. “She’s not your wife.”

Dave rubbed his jaw then smiled as he said, “Nice punch son. Maybe you’re not as much of a disappointment as I thought. But Raven is still my wife. My property. Those stupid little divorce papers you tricked me into signing would never hold up in court if they knew what...” He threw a punch at me, but luckily I dodged it. “you did. And besides what idiot in his right mind would want that woman after I was done with her?”

“Raven is a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to have her by his side.” I said as I fought this sorry excuse of a man. Each blow I threw that connected was so satisfying.

At one point we were both on the ground. Dave looked as if he were down for the count. I paused to look around me and to catch my breath. I suddenly felt a pain in the lower left corner of my back. I had never seen one used in person before but as I fell down to the ground once again I knew that Dave had just used a taser on me. He moved fast and quiet enough I hadn’t heard him come up behind me even though I had been keeping my ears open just incase he had been playing possum. Maybe I was distracted by the screaming I was hearing.

He slid me around so that I laid on my back. He kneeled over me and dug one hand into the shoulder that had once bothered me after my accident and said, “I’ve never been more impressed with you than I am now. You even came so close to beating me. I may have to go to the hospital on the mainland. It’s a pity. Because you’re not going to let me leave I’m going to have to kill you.”

As he glared at me with pride I asked, “If you hate her so much why did you save Adora all those years ago?”

He looked stunned. He loosened his grip enough I was almost able to escape. But then he hit me with the taser once again and said, “I honestly have no idea why I did it. A momentary lapse of judgment perhaps. All I know is that it was a mistake and I regretted it almost immediately.”

He then pulled out a knife I was still weak from the taser and from our fight. Because he had me pinned down I was unable to do anything when he started to swing the nife. I looked towards the water and closed my eyes as he was about to stab me. I didn’t want Dave’s face to be the last thing I saw. I had just accepted my fate when I heard another yell. This time it was closer. But I didn’t have time to register that fact until after Dave was no longer on top of me.

“Don’t touch my Will you monster!” Raven had yelled.

Raven had seemed to have come out of nowhere. And Dave was just laying on the ground. I moved a foot closer to Dave when he moved.

He slowly got up, turned towards us, took one look at us and asked, “Raven? Is that you? What the hell happened to you?”

“I’m not your Raven, “ Raven said with confidence.

“No. I suppose you’re not. She’s older than you. I guess I should go now, “ Dave said in a strained voice as he pulled his knife from out of his side. “I’ll just go wash up before I leave.”

Dave went into the water till it reached his waist. He was rinsing his wound clean when he went under the water quickly. He came back out and was screaming. He tried to move towards the boat but he was pulled under once again. It was then that we saw what was going on. He was being attacked by a shark. I heard Raven scream. Then we heard a gunshot. Then the water went still. I looked towards the boat and saw one of Dave’s minions put a gun away.

The guy with a gun looked at me and called out, “He’s yours now. We don’t get paid enough for this. Shooting that thing was the last of the debt we owed him. I suggest you get him out of the water before more of those things come. Looks like the bastard’s still alive.”

I quickly made my way to the water. Luckily in his struggle with the shark, Dave had drifted closer to the shore. Even though I could feel strength and energy returning I didn’t think I had the strength nor the energy to pull him much farther than I did. Before I reached the water I looked around to make sure it was safe. When I went in for the briefest moment I thought about leaving him for the sharks, but I just couldn’t leave him there to suffer that fate. Part of me hated myself for saving him. But I felt that if I did leave him I’d be no better than he was. By the time I got him onto the beach, almost everyone was there and Dave’s minions were long gone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.