Island Story
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Wait a moment here. Shay saw you two having sex!” Carley said in a way that wasn’t quite a yell but it wasn’t her normal tone either.

The way Kara looked reminded me of a dog with its tail between its legs as she said, “Yes. I’m sorry about that. But we were in a private room and it was my fertile time. I uh ... I had recently had a miscarriage and I really did want a baby.” She then turned to Shay, “We were being honest about that part. We had to make up the story of the relationships between all of us for the public. We told that story to you and the others because we had just met all of you. We came up with the story shortly after Kim found me on the mainland and brought me here. Do you understand?”

All Shay was able to do was nod before Carley continued with, “The next time you have sex with anyone on this island in a private room or a free access room maybe you should have some kind of sign so people don’t come barging in on you when you’re wanting your privacy.”

Since she was looking at me when she said that I replied, “Yes ma’am. Is there anything else?”

“As a matter of fact, there is something else I’d like you to do. The next time you have sex I’d like it if you let Shay watch.” When Carley said that Shay yelled at her. “And talk things through as you do it. So she knows what to do when she does it for the first time,” Carley looked at me pleadingly.

We were in shock. Shay looked like she was more embarrassed than shocked though. Carley looked at all of the women as if they would volunteer to have sex in front of Shay. When her eyes landed on Adora my lover hid behind Tali.

“Are you serious? Earlier you didn’t want him to be alone with Shay. And now you’re wanting her to watch Will having sex with one of us?” I wasn’t sure who had been the one to say that.

“Of course I am. Shay never really had proper sex education in school. And I’m afraid I didn’t do a really good job at it either. But if none of you wants to do this I guess I can have sex with Will and talk things through to her. And if I just so happen to get pregnant that would be an extra bonus for me. When I didn’t want her to be alone with him I thought he was married. I’ve taught my little girl not to put the moves on a married man. Unless it was fine with both him and his lovely wife. Besides this would be for her education. Kind of like how some of you are doing homeschooling.”

“I’ll do it. I’ll teach Shay about sex ed with Will’s help.” June shouted. And I’m pretty sure I heard her mutter, “There was already one person or more, outside the immediate family that got knocked up by him I’m not gonna let it happen again until I’m pregnant with his baby.”

“I’m actually not surprised it was you that volunteered June,” Carley admitted.

She may not have been surprised that June volunteered but she sure was when June started to strip out of her clothes there in the living room. The look on her face was pure gold. I wish I had a camera. Luckily Emma did.

Raven had a smile cross her face when she looked at Carley and said, “We are nudists here on my island. We usually only put clothes on when we have guests or absolutely have to go to the mainland.” Then she looked at June. “June! No sex in the living room or the kitchen remember. Go to some other room please.”

When we got to June’s room she immediately started kissing me and ripping my clothes off. And I do mean ripping. She must still be pissed at the thought of Carley having sex with me before her chance to get pregnant. I eventually got her calmed down enough to let Shay watch as we had sex. It was weird letting someone who looked to be eleven come close to us and look at where June and I were connected. Carley wanted us to talk about every single detail. She even wanted Shay to get close enough to touch. June jumped when Shay had touched her clit. June may have even had a very small orgasm. June was the only one on this island that hadn’t had any sexual contact with another woman, as far as I knew. But when it became obvious that doing things this way was killing the mood Carley agreed to let June and I go as wild as we wanted. Even though I’ve had sex in front of others before this time it was a little awkward. But after Raven got a call on her phone and left to answer it things picked up for some reason. I’ve never had that huge of an orgasm with June before, she was out of breath more than she had been before.

After we were done I looked over at Shay and she was scratching her chest and I asked, “Is something wrong? Are you okay?”

She looked nervous as she answered, “My boobs. They’re sore and are a bit itchy.”

“Maybe ... huh ... we could have ... huh ... Kara take a look ... huh ... at your boobs.” June said while panting.

“Hey don’t volunteer me for that? I can take a look but I’m not sure that it’s completely within my capabilities to figure out. I never actually finished my college courses before Dave forced me to leave.” Kara spat out.

“How long have they been sore and itchy for?” asked Raven. I hadn’t noticed her return.

Shay looked even more embarrassed, “Since midday yesterday. But watching those two kicked it into overdrive. Do you have an idea what’s going on?”

Raven rubbed her chin for a moment and looked at Shay, “Maybe your boobs are having a growth spurt.”

“Don’t tease her like that. Something like that is rude,” complained Carley.

Raven threw her hands up, “I’m totally serious. The magic of that pool really hasn’t been fully explored. But it’s possible that with you feeling that calling to come here and all it’s done for us it’s possible the magic is doing something special for everyone who lives on this island. If it is it might go faster if Shay were to get into the pool herself. I’m sure Will would be okay with joining her to help get the best results.”

“I don’t think either of us will be going into any magic pool for a while. I think if the magic is taking effect we should let it do so as it may be doing now. You know to study the magic. Maybe we can give it a few weeks or a couple months. Then maybe we can let her go in the pool. But if she were to be able to practice being intimate with Will between now and then, that would be something I’d be okay with.” Carley surprisingly in a calm fashion.

“You’d be okay with me having sex with Will? I told him you probably would. But I didn’t think you actually would be.” Shay stated.

“I’d be willing to let him take your virginity only if it would be okay with everyone here,” Carley said.

All eyes turned to me as they waited for my response. I felt more awkward now than I had while having sex in front of Shay and when she touched first June’s pussy then my dick.

Finally, I said, “I guess that someday I’d be fine having sex with Shay. It’s just that at this moment I’m not sure that would be a good idea.” Shay looked disappointed.

“Is it because she’s so small? Sorry, Shay. Or can you not get it up after having sex with June and you came so much inside her pussy? Would it help if you saw me naked?” Carley said as she started to strip out of her clothes much like June had earlier.

Shay no longer seemed disappointed as she said, “I think he likes your boobies Mom. He’s already starting to get hard. Quick, show him your butt that might make him completely hard.”

Once I saw Carley’s birthmark I did indeed get completely hard. She walked over to me and took my cock in her hand and asked, “Can we? It’s been so long since I’ve had any kind of sexual activity. It’s been at least a year.”

I tried to get her to change her mind when I said, “Only if I get to see Shay’s family birthmark.”

Carley turned to Shay, “Quick take off your clothes and show him and everyone your birthmark.”

I’ve never seen anyone strip out of their clothes so fast. When she bent over and showed me the birthmark my dick jerked in Carley’s hand.

“So you’re an ass kind of guy. First mine and now my Daughter’s. Nice to know.” Carley said to herself but loud enough to where I could hear her.

“Not exactly. I’m more of a boobs and pussy kind of guy. Butt’s are nice though. Shay had just bent over far enough that I could see her pussy.” Shay let out a squeak and blushed. “I’ve never seen one that looks quite like hers before,” I said before Carley took my dick in her mouth.

I’ve never had anyone give me a blow job like Carley was giving me then. She had impaled half my cock in her mouth and ran her tongue all over it. She paid special attention to what she was doing. She didn’t stop until I was close to orgasm. Then she got up and slid all the way down onto me until our we were joined together at the hips. This wasn’t love making it was pure fucking. Everyone was watching us in awe. Eventually, I had Carley get off and onto her hands and knees and I took her from behind. At first, it was at the pace she had set. But then I let it ease into something that was more of my own speed. When I said I was about to blow my load she yelled out for me not to pull out, and because she was now on her back she locked her legs around me. She only let go when I was completely soft. And because she had incredible control of her vaginal muscles and revived my dick for another round it took a while for me to become soft.

“Wow, Mom. There is so much more cum leaking out of your pussy than there was coming out of June’s. Can I help scoop it back into your pussy? Like I did when Daddy and his poker buddies were done with you?” Shay asked.

“Sure baby, I’d love that. In fact, just take a scoop of that cum and lick it off your fingers. It’s time you learned what it tastes like.” Carley told her daughter.

As Shay was scooping up the cum from her Mom’s pussy I said, “Your ex-husband had you service his poker buddies? That’s wrong.”

“Well sometimes he’d lose big time and he’d tell me he had no other choice. I didn’t like it or even want it. And that’s one reason for the divorce.” Carley told me.

“If she’s seen you having sex with your ex-husband and his poker buddies then why did you have her watch me and Will have sex?” June asked.

“She never actually watched me having sex. She would be called in after the deed was done and the guys had left after forcing themselves on me.” Carley looked ashamed when she told that to June.

“Around here we believe sex should never be forced. It is beautiful when all involved are willing. Now that being said, You had better not get pregnant before I do. Adora, Kim, Raven, and Tali have all already gotten pregnant before me. I’m not going to be last.” June said.

“Raven’s pregnant? Since when?” I asked in shock. It had been revealed recently that it was possible Tali was pregnant. We were out of the pregnancy tests so we weren’t actually sure she was pregnant.

“I found out a week or so before Kara went into the pool. And it was supposed to be a surprise.” Raven looked angrily at June.

I ran over to Raven and took her in my arms. I gave her a loving kiss for the first since Carley and Shay got here.

I said, “This is great news. Another one of the women that I love is expecting my child.”

“I’m so happy that you said that. But can you step back a bit? Your excitement is poking me in the belly.” She looked down and gently rubbed my hard dick. “You’ve already gone at least three times already. Will you be mad if I tell you that I’m not really in the mood for sex right now?”

“Are you kidding? I’ll never be mad if you or anyone else says no to sex. It is your right to do so. Besides, I’m too happy right now to be mad.” I took one good look at Raven. “Are you okay? You look really nervous.”

She looked away for a moment then looked me in the eyes and said, “I had a phone call earlier. It was from Scarlett. She’s in a bit of trouble. Dave found out that she was the one to turn in the evidence against him. He sent his goons after her.”

“Oh, my God. Is she and her wife okay?” I asked.

She rubbed her arm nervously and said, “It seems like her wife is the one that told Dave about Scarlett’s involvement. Dave had sent her to have Scarlett fall in love with her and get her to stop her relationship with me. Scarlett asked if she could come to the island. And I told her yes.”

“When is she supposed to get here?” I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.