Island Story
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Raven stood there speechless staring at the woman’s butt. Raven was about to touch the birthmark when the lady on the table moaned. She was finally starting to wake up.

The woman tried to get up but was still too weak, when she went back to laying down she asked, “Oww. What happened? Where am I? Why do I feel a breeze on my butt?” The sheet was quickly placed back over the woman. “Is everyone okay? Oh, God Shay! I need to see Shay.”

When the lady once again tried to get up Kara spoke, “Whoa. Don’t try to get up just yet. You just had surgery. You were in an accident. Everyone in your group is fine. They all just had a couple scrapes and bruises. You, on the other hand, had a piece of metal lodged in your butt cheek. Can you answer some questions for me?” The woman nodded. “First I’d like to ask you your name.”

“My name is Carley Summers,” Carley told us.

“Okay, that’s good.” Kara turned to look at me.

“That’s what her cousins told me so we know that her memory is good,” I told Kara.

“Okay, Carley I have some other questions. Will and Raven, you can go out to the waiting room with the others now. And you can let everyone know that Carley here will be able to have visitors soon.” Kara told us.

When we got to the waiting room all of Carley’s family stood up. The one that seemed to be the oldest looked at me and asked, “Is she okay?”

I nodded and said, “Doctor Grande said that Carley is going to be fine and she will be able to have visitors soon. Is there anything I can do to help any of you until she’s actually ready for company?”

The youngest one raises his hand and asked, “Where is the restroom?”

I pointed down the hall and said, “Go down that way and turn right and the Men’s room is the third room on the left. We don’t have labels on the doors yet.”

The kid looked ticked off and said, “I don’t need the Men’s room I’m an eighteen-year-old woman. I’m tired of everyone assuming I’m a little boy.”

This kid was actually a girl, and so much older than I thought. Wow. To save myself and her from any more embarrassment and anger I said, “Okay, sorry about that. This building has recently gone under some renovations and the Women’s room isn’t able to be in use at the moment.”

“Oh. Well, I’m off then,” the girl said.

The woman who spoke before waited until the girl was out of earshot and said, “I’m sorry about Shay. She’s sensitive about her looks. She stopped growing when she was eleven. And she lost a lot of friends because of it. We took her on this trip to help boost her spirits. And for other reasons that I’d rather not get into with strangers.”

Emma said, “Then she really is a she that really is eighteen? Wow. That’s kind of awesome.”

“Emma! Not now please.” I said.

“No that’s totally fine. Unlike Shay, we’re used to people assuming that of her. Just don’t say that around her though. I’m sorry where are our manners? We forgot to introduce ourselves. We already told you that we were Carley’s cousin, but now let’s share our names. I’m Margot and this busty bombshell is my cousin Stella and that young lady that left is Shay. We’re the Summers.” said Margot.

After we introduced ourselves Raven said, “It’s nice to meet you. But I have one question. What can you tell me about the birthmark on Carley’s butt?”

“Raven!!! What the heck?” I said.

“I’ve never heard of anyone outside of my family that have the birthmark and here they are with the family birthmark,” Raven said in defense of her words.

“Family birthmark? What are you talking about?” asked Stella.

Stella was an attractive young woman. She was tall and very skinny, she wasn’t skinny enough to make her huge breasts look odd on her frame, but she was close to it. She had medium length sandy blonde hair. Yet I couldn’t see any family resemblance in her or in Margot and Carley.

At first, Margot looked surprised then composed herself and said, “I wouldn’t know about a family birthmark. But you should know this. Carley was adopted.” And that would be the reason I didn’t see any family resemblance. “Her parents tried once to find her birth family and that didn’t end too well. So we can’t say anything about the birthmark if it does in fact run in the family.”

“It does. Trust me.” When the visitors seemed skeptical Raven rolled her eyes and then turned around, lowered her pants, and bent down showing everyone her butt and the birthmark that was there. When she stood up again with her pants fully secured to her waist, she added, “All the women in the family have that birthmark. Including most of the women here. The only exceptions are Tali and her sister Kim and Kara although Kara isn’t related to any of us. We can all show you as proof if you’d like.”

“No. I don’t think that would be necessary. But thanks for that strange offer.” Margot said.

“Actually I think they should show us. You know for the proof.” Stella said.

“Just because you’re the only woman in our family that likes to look at naked women and their butts doesn’t mean the rest of us want to see it. You trying to check out naked girls is the reason you almost didn’t graduate high school last year. Geez.” Margot complained. “Besides what would Shay think if she were to walk back in here and seeing all these women mooning us?”

Stella looked disappointed and said, “Okay I guess I see your point. Although if Will here were to moon us she might like that. I saw the look she gave him as he walked out of here to check on Carley.”

Shay returned to the waiting room with her life preserver in her hand. And now that I got a closer look at her I could see that she did have a couple slight bumps on her chest. And her facial features were actually a little feminine. I was now feeling guilty for thinking that she was a preteen boy before. And for checking out her chest and face for those feminine features. About ten minutes after Shay returned Kara let us know that Carley was ready for visitors. I watched as the three women headed in the direction of Carley.

Margot stopped in the hall and turned back to look at us and asked me, “Are you sure that the birthmark is identical to the one that girl showed us?”

Raven didn’t look very pleased with being called a little girl. I didn’t want to take any chances of her getting upset so I said, “I’ve grown familiar enough with the birthmark to say this, the one that Carley has is absolutely identical to the ones that Raven and the women of her family have. Sure there might be some differences in each, much like how twins can look nearly identical but there are slight differences. But if you’re trying to figure out if Carley is related to most of the women on this island I guess if we were to do a DNA test that could settle things. It could show that they are related maybe nine generations ago or maybe something closer than that.”

“Can you have a DNA test done here? Does this facility have that capability?” Margot asked.

I wasn’t really sure about that answer. I was glad when Raven spoke up, “No, we don’t have that capability here. At the moment we don’t have the money to order that kind of tech. I mean we only have the money for necessities at the moment. Once my main bank account opens when I’m ... older then we’d have the money for a lot of stuff. Including building a lot more houses and businesses here. If we wished.”

“That makes sense. You and Will did say that you were the heir to this island. But these days there are affordable DNA tests you can order online.” Margot was about to say something when Shay called out asking what was taking Margot so long.

Everyone except Raven and Adora started to follow the three Summers women.

“What’s wrong? You look worried? I know it’s not because you think they need family privacy. You look too worried for that.” I asked them.

“Too many people I guess,” was Adora’s response.

“Busy thinking. What if Carley and her daughter are related to us? What are we going to do?” Raven asked.

“We can always let them know they’re welcome here whenever they’d like to visit. Or we can ask them if they’d like to stay a while, this time around. So you can all catch up.” I told her. But I was really unsure what to do.

Almost immediately Kara brought Kim, Tali, June, and Emma back to the waiting room.

“Let’s give our visitors some alone time. Besides that room wasn’t built to hold so many people.” Kara said to all of us. She then signaled me to follow her. She looked so excited. “I know what I did wasn’t much, but helping her felt so amazing. I can’t control the excitement.”

Kara took me to a different room, she told us there was something she needed to talk about. When we go to the room Kara kissed me. I quickly pulled away and said, “You never kissed me like that when we were dating.”

“Maybe because I was never trying to talk you into making a baby with me before,” she gleefully said.

“Make a baby? What about your feelings for Kim?” I asked.

“I still really like Kim. I may even love her, but since I’ve been here on this island my feelings for you have grown. And ever since I went into that pool I’ve had this ever growing feeling ... no, this need to breed with you. I don’t know maybe it’s the excitement from helping someone that’s kicking my need for sex into overdrive,” she said before she tried kissing me again.

She was kissing me as well as unbuttoning my pants. Then I had a vision of her being with Dave run through my mind. I pulled away once more.

“I can’t help but think of how I found out you had been having sex with Dave most of our dating life,” I was saying, but when I saw the sad look on her face I froze.

“I was wrong to do that. I’ve tried to explain why I did that to you and the others here. I’d trade my arms and legs and even both of my breasts for the rest of my life if I could undo that mistake. But if you really don’t want to have sex with me then this will be the last time I ask you for it. If you ever want it I’ll let you come to me. I’ll just have to wait to have a baby with you. And only you. If I ever have a baby.” Kara looked truly apologetic.

I wiped away a tear from her face before saying, “If we were to have sex I’d want you and the others to do our best to act as if you and Dave had never had a sexual relationship. Forget the pain he and his minions caused us. And if you and Kim ever want to have a relationship that’s fine with me. Heck, you wouldn’t be the only women here who do that kind of thing on this island. As long as any sex is consensual on both sides it’s fine with me. Now let’s get to making our baby.”

Counting the times I’ve seen Kara and Kim kissing especially the first couple times I think this moment is one of the happiest I had ever seen Kara. She was so excited that she stumbled a lot trying to finish unbuttoning my pants. Eventually, she went with just pulling them down to my ankles.

When she saw my cock her eyes flew wide open, “Oh, my God. That’s one of the biggest dicks I’ve ever seen. It’s almost as big as my Dad’s. If I knew you were this big I may have gone to you instead of that tiny dicked Dave.”

“Wait you’ve seen your Dad’s dick?” I asked.

She blushed, “Well, yeah I have. He never had sex with me though. I’d catch him and my Mom doing it a lot though. And when I told him I wanted to be a Doctor he told me that if I wanted his help paying for my schooling, I’d have to give him a blow job once or twice a month. He was kidding though. But he was surprised I was willing to do it. I went with doing it twice a month. I found out later that the reason he was surprised I was willing to give him a blow job was not that I was dating you but he knew that I liked girls too. He thought I would be busy with you and other girls. Now please, can we start with the baby making?”

I answered her by pulling her blouse up to just over her breasts. I was glad she hadn’t put a bra on and I started squeezing. Squeezing these nice medium sized breasts was one of the things I had really wanted to do with her when we were dating. Then I pulled her pants down. Her pubic hair was trimmed to resemble a diamond. And when I just lightly touched her pussy lips I pulled my hand away and my fingers were drenched. I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and looked her in the eyes as I pushed into her. I was shocked as she let out a yelp. I looked down and in between us I saw blood.

“Oh, my God. It felt like you just broke my cherry. But I lost that a long time ago. How can that be?” Kara asked.

“You’ve seen that the magic pool can heal. And you’re surprised it regrew your hymen? You should ask Raven about what the pool did for her hymen. She had fun letting me take her renewed virginity. And she has had four babies.” I told her.

There were no more words between us after that. Well, no intelligible words at least. As I pulled out of her and watched my seed seep out of the pussy I had dreamed so much about since we started dating the door to our room burst open. In the doorway stood a frozen Shay.

All she said was, “Sorry. I was looking for the bathroom again.” She got one good look at my cock before I covered it and she smiled.

After the door closed Kara giggled and said, “This is really bad timing but I’ve gotten excited all over again. Want to go another round with me?”

Even though I told her I didn’t think that would be a good idea we ended up having sex again anyway. The second time was a quick session. After that, we got dressed and straightened up as best as we could. Eventually, we made our way to check on Carley. Nobody showed any signs that Shay had told them about her finding us in the spare room. But Shay did give Kara a strange look and she gave me a few smiles. We would take turns visiting with Carley. Whenever I looked at Kara I wondered why I had even had sex with her. Was it because I thought I had wanted it back when we were dating? Part of me wanted to think I didn’t regret it, she had been good.

I had let my thoughts drift at one point but then I came back to reality when Carley asked, “I’m told that you’re the guardian of Raven. And that she’s the heir to this entire island. But how are you connected to the other women here?”

We had set up a story for times like this. We came up with it after we had supplies delivered here a couple times. Not everyone was thrilled with the story though. So I told Carley, “I’m the guardian of Raven and her half-sister Adora. June and Emma are her cousins. June is Emma’s guardian. Their parents passed away some time ago and we moved here a few months ago. My parents and their parents were really good friends. And I’m here with my wife Kim and sister-in-law Tali. And Kara is an old friend from school. She came here to help set up this hospital.”

“So your not related to any of these women here then?” Carley asked. I could see hope in her eyes. I just wondered if she was hopeful that I could end up with her or with Shay. “So if I really am related to them you’re not related to Shay and me?”

“I’m afraid not. I wish I could say that I was.” I told her. I wish I could see her face. There was something that seemed awfully familiar about the side profile.

When we were leaving the room Shay tapped my shoulder and said, “Could you and Doctor Kara show me around this hospital? I’ve never been to a hospital on an island before. I have a fascination with hospitals.”

I was worried about why she wanted the two of us to show her around. I think that Margot got the wrong idea when she saw my face because she said, “It’s true she has always been into the architecture of the buildings that are involved in saving people’s lives. And don’t worry she won’t cause any trouble.”

For a few minutes Shay was really good then she asked, “So if you’re happily married to Kim then why were you having sex with Doctor Grande? Are you one of those men that can’t help but cheat on his wife?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.