Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Kara gave a silly little wave as she meekly said, “Hi.”

I stood there dumbfounded as the women in my life came walking through the door. Raven was the last in and she quietly said, “We’ll go into the details later on why and how she’s here. But for now, I want her to take a look at Emma. She has had more training in the medical field than any of us. I need to know if we made a mistake in not taking her to the mainland. When I turned to the couch I saw Kara looking over Emma’s arm.

“The healing that your arm has done is extraordinary. And this happened today? Wow. I need to check if everything has healed as well as your arm. You’ve got to let me see your right breast.”

Kara had reached towards Emma’s shirt but Emma just slapped her hands away and yelled, “NO!” She was panicking. She breathed hard a few times. “Sorry. I’m just not ready for anyone to see that at the moment.”

“Okay. But if you ever feel like letting me check things out then just let me know.” Kara replied before getting up and walking over to me and Raven.

“We need to talk. Follow me and Raven.” I told Kara.

Once the three of us were in my room we stayed silent for a while. Then I asked, “Raven what’s going on?”

Raven shook her head and pointed to Kara and said, “I think it’s best if she starts with explaining things.”

Kara looked nervous. She ran her hands down her blouse to smooth out any wrinkles. The police came and took Dave away. But his transport was attacked and he’s missing.”

“What? When did this happen? Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine. It happened about three weeks after I saw you last time. Since then I’ve done what I can to run and keep my location from Dave a secret. The last time I saw him he was furious with me.” Kara told me.

“Why would Dave be furious with you? When I saw him outside of the hotel with you he seemed happier than I’d ever seen him with any of us.” I asked.

She actually looked surprised and said, “You saw that? When did you see that? Because we went to a lot of hotels, a lot of times. Much to my regret. No never mind I don’t need to know that. Not now anyway. Okay, I’ll tell you why he was mad. There are a couple reasons for that. One, he found out I had been digging into his past, he thought I was the one that turned in all the evidence on him into the cops and some gang. He had already been under stress. Ever since he forced me to go on the run with him I had been having some pains. I kept asking him to let me go to a hospital. I told him that I could keep it a secret on who I was or that I could say that I had run away from him and made it to the hospital to get help. It wasn’t until recently that I made it here.”

“You said you had pains. Was that just your way of getting to the hospital to get away from him? Or was that real?” asked Raven.

Kara couldn’t look at us when she shook her head and said, “That was real. I was having pains.”

“Was? Are you okay?” Raven’s eyes went wide and she went almost as pale as she did when Emma had been attacked, “Is the baby okay?”

Kara started to cry, “I may have grown to hate that man but I so grateful that my baby is still alive. I was so worried that I had lost it. Especially after my final night with Dave. Even though I like both men and women, after finding out I was pregnant I found that I was looking forward to being a mother. I did get a checkup and they told me my baby was fine but I’d need to take things easy for a while. They wanted to keep me there for a couple days but I didn’t want to stay too long in one place. Just in case Dave changed his mind.”

Both Raven and I held Kara in our arms. It wasn’t long at all until Kara fell asleep standing up. I picked her up and placed her on my bed. I was glad that I had made the bed recently. I had spent the previous night on my couch. We then headed to the living room and found that everyone was still there.

Emma was the first to speak, “Kim just informed us of what happened to Kara. I can’t believe that Dave had found his minions in a gangbang with her and then he got in a fight with them. After the fight he called her a filthy slut for seducing his men and that her baby probably wasn’t his or yours, Will. Then he kicked her out of his life. He said he didn’t want to make the same mistake again.”

“I can’t believe that bastard,” I yelled.

“She was raped?” asked Raven.

I looked at Tali and she shivered. Then she said, “I can’t believe it happened again. Not again.”

“Stopping his men and letting Kara go is probably the only good thing that man ever did,” Emma said.

I was about to say something when Adora snapped out of the blank look she had, “No. It’s not the only good thing he ever did, he saved my life once.”

“He what? I can’t imagine that man ever wanting to have anything to do with you. Besides him wanting to pound his dick into each hole in your body and kick you out of his house. He’s been trying to do both of those practically since you moved in with us. Well, the sex thing was more recent.” June said.

“It happened before I moved in ... with you.” Adora covered her eyes for a brief moment and then said, “I blanked it out for so long. Small pieces would come back every now and then. Mostly since we moved here. But I remember most of it now. The night my old family ... died ... Dave was there. He had stopped us and Dave argued with my Dad about something. He even came close to punching my Dad. My Mom Yumi and I were in the car. She was trying to keep me from leaving the car. Then my Dad was getting back in the car with us when we heard the motorcycle screeching across the road I think there were even multiple vehicles involved. Some of what happened after that is unclear to me but I remember something hitting our car and we were tumbling a few times then I found myself outside of the car. I could see Dave looking over my Mom’s body he was doing something to her that I later learned was CPR. But then he left her, he called out my Dad’s name then he spotted me. He threw off some of the rubble that had landed on me. He touched my neck and other places but stopped when I screamed out in pain. I’ve always remembered the pain. He then called for help. I remember him saying the word help a lot. After the call, he moved me a ways away from the wreckage and told me that I’d be safe there he even wrapped some makeshift bandages on me. By that point, I couldn’t move at all and he disappeared. The next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance with lots of people around me.”

“There’s no way that Dave was the one that helped you. I doubt that man ever did a nice thing for anyone in his life unless there was something in it for him.” Emma complained.

Adora looked hurt at Emma’s words. I was shocked Emma had said that too. Emma had never disagreed with Adora like that before.

“I believe Adora’s right. As much as I hate to admit it I think Dave really did help her. Although I also think Emma has a point. I think Dave did have ulterior motives in helping Adora. Before you say anything let me explain. After the accident, the ambulance drivers told me that as they approached the accident they saw someone running away from the scene. He got into a strange car and drove off. They said that when they found Adora she had some bandages around some of her wounds. And if they hadn’t been placed where they had she would have bled out and died. They assumed that the man must have cut his shirt and used it as the bandages. Because the bandages matched his shirt. But the description they gave me of the man, matched Dave. I didn’t think Dave would have done anything like that. After that day Dave changed. Don’t get me wrong he was still a bad man but he only got worse.” Raven told us.

“Maybe when he tried to help Aunt Yumi he thought that he could save her because he knew that if she and Uncle Kyle died we’d get Adora back,” said June.

After June was finished talking Emma looked at Adora and quickly stood up. She stood up too quickly and lost her balance. Luckily I was able to catch her. She tried to reach for my cheek with her right hand then remembered she no longer had that hand. So she settled for a hug and said, “Thank you.” She then walked to Adora and took one of Adora’s hands in her remaining hand and said, “I’m sorry I doubted you. Can you ever forgive me?”

Adora then said, “I can. But can I as you something?” Emma nodded yes. “Can you, Will, and I all stay in the same room tonight? I don’t think I can handle being all alone tonight.”

“Can we sleep in the theater? I’d love nothing more than to share the same room with the two of you there tonight.” Emma glanced at me with a wicked smirk. “Well, almost nothing.”

“What exactly do you mean by that?” asked June.

Emma gave an innocent smile towards Raven and June and responded with, “I’d like to spend the night at the theater. There’s enough room for several air mattresses in the one theater room.” Raven looked as if she were about to say no when Emma added, “Spending the night in a theater has always been a dream of mine. Don’t you remember? And no I’m not counting our first night here in The Pool Building. That doesn’t count as a real theater. Since losing my hand,” she rubbed her arm stump, “I don’t want to hold back on some of my dreams. And this is one of the more risky dreams I’ve had.”

Emma wasn’t lying about wanting to spend the night in the theater. She’s wanted that ever since she was four. I know that’s a strange dream. And the theater we have has several rooms that were prepared to show movies in them. It had more rooms in it but we don’t really need more at this time. If we were to ever open up the island for public use and build more housing then maybe we’d prepare the other rooms. And the room I believe she’s talking about has a few spaces between each row of seats. From what Raven tells me the original idea was to have tables installed in between each row.

Once Emma mentioned this being her dream and having lost her hand I wasn’t surprised when Raven said, “I’m okay with it. That is if Will is okay with it.”

“Sure. It sounds like fun. What movies do you have in mind Emma?” I said.

“Oh Will you’re my hero. Now carry me in your arms all the way to the theater.” Emma said in an exaggerated damsel in distress voice with a hint of a southern belle accent thrown in there.

“Now you’re pushing it. I’m not going to carry you all that way.” I told her.

She playfully hit at my arm with her right arm. And because she wasn’t used to it being so short she miscalculated the distance and force and she spun around and almost fell. On the ride to the ride to the theater, Emma and Adora sat in the back of the van and talked quietly enough that I couldn’t hear what they were saying. But I could see them smiling and hear them laughing. I was good to see and hear that after the long day we had. After Emma lost her hand and part of one breast I was afraid that she wouldn’t feel she would have a reason to do either of those things for a while. The first thing the two of them did when we got to the theater was ask if I could just pick the spot I wanted to sit in and watch the movie while they picked out the movie. I agreed to that. But I was nervous about letting them pick the movie. Around the time the lights went dark and the film was projected onto the screen was when I fell asleep. I was thankful that I was having a dream that started out nice. I was walking with Adora holding my left hand and Emma holding my right hand. They both smiled at me and we talked about our hopes for our babies, not just Emma’s and Adora’s but all the girls on the island. They then said they wanted to show me something. They let go of my hands and walked a few feet away. The first thing I noticed was that Emma’s hand and breast had regrown. The only difference was that her breast and hand were a slightly lighter shade than the rest of her skin. She said that when they had regrown that she had wanted a reminder. The next thing I noticed was that both girls were pregnant. But they were both the same size, despite the fact that Adora had become pregnant first. Emma rubbed her belly and asked me what we should name our twins. We ran through a few names. And when we stopped thinking of names Adora told me that she was proud to have been the first person to have gotten pregnant by me. When I asked about Kim Adora laughed and said that she had gotten pregnant that first time I made love to her. And the crazy thing about that was when she said that a strong feeling came over me much like when I made love to Kim in the cave pool, so I just knew that’s what had happened. Suddenly Adora bent down in front of me and started sucking my cock. Then she placed me on a reclining chair that popped out of nowhere. Then Emma had climbed on top of me and we had wonderfully passionate sex on that recliner. When we were both satisfied she laid down on top of me and kissed my lips. That’s when I woke up. I found that Emma had actually been on top of me and I actually had my cock inside of her pussy. And I was still hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.