Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

“Go ahead. Everything will be fine. What’s happened to you will not affect how they feel about you. Just take me as an example. I’m looking at you and I still love you. I don’t think any less or different of you.” I told Raven. I was glad to see her smile. Even if the smile was just a small curve to the corner of her lips.

During the conversation, I had with June and the others while we were on speakerphone Raven had been too nervous to speak, despite the fact that everyone had fairly good reactions to the news of her newly returned youth. Now Raven was frozen in place in front of our house with her hand reaching out towards the doorknob. Much like at the office door of the home Dave had let us live in, her hand hadn’t quite made it to the doorknob. I knew that Raven had nothing to fear about opening the door and entering the living room of our home. While walking here I texted everyone to let them know that it would probably be a good idea to let Raven make the first move and not to rush things. They knew that she was nervous.

“I know they’ll love me. What I’m worried about is different,” she paused for a moment, “How’s my hair? Do I have any leaves or dirt on my butt or anywhere on my body from when we had sex?” Raven asked.

“Seriously? That’s what you’re worried about? You look stunning.” I told her.

Raven rolled her eyes. It seemed strange coming from her, now that she was looking younger than me.

She finally had the courage to take hold of the doorknob, “Of course I’m not serious about that. Just trying to eliminate the nervousness I felt. But in all honesty, will they be okay with the fact that I didn’t want to talk to them on the phone when you called them earlier? It’s going to be weird for them that I look like this.”

“Raven You’ve known most of those girls...” Raven gave me a look that sent shivers down my spine. ‘Sorry, you’ve known most of those young women all of their lives. The others you’ve known most of their lives. Do you honestly think that they would hold it against you that you weren’t ready to speak to them on the phone? What will matter to them is that they know that you wanted to speak to them, and that you came back to them. Sure it will most likely be strange for everyone here. Just like it was strange moving here and being free. But something tells me that they’ll be able to handle the new you easier than the move here. They all love you. We all love you. Including Tali and Kim. It’s clear to see that even though they don’t know you as well as we do.”

All she said before she opened the door was, “Love!”

In the living room I gave Raven a warning before I called out, “Okay we’re home!”

I heard June return the call, “We’re in the game room.”

Good thing the game room was only two rooms away. The slow walk there allowed Raven to regain most of her courage. She had said that she wanted to freshen up before seeing everyone and she had me enter the room first. I had the door open far enough that I could slip in and nobody in the room could see Raven because she was still behind me. I was too eager to see everyone to wait to open the door.

“Where’s Raven?” asked June.

“She wanted me to clean up a little more before you saw her. But the more important question is, why in the world is Emma tied up and gagged in the corner of the room?” I said to a room filled with women.

June laughed and said, “Like you need to ask. Emma is very well known for bursting out yelling something stupid and very energetically when it’s best to keep calm and quiet. So she agreed to let us tie her up and gag her.”

Emma was mumbling something loudly and shook her head back and forth. It seemed to be clear she was saying she had not agreed to do this. Seeing her tied up like this reminded me of some porn that a friend had tried to show me. It was the one time I actually chewed out any of my friends. If I had known what my life was going to turn out like I may have actually looked at more porn than that one picture with a girl tied up and her pussy oozing cum. I know it’s strange all my friends thought it was weird too. They said I was probably one of the only guys our age in our town that didn’t regularly look at porn.

“Is Raven okay?” Adora asked.

“I’m sure Raven’s fine. If she wasn’t don’t you think Will would be looking worried or something else instead of slightly amused and do you think he would have gotten that hard-on between his legs when he saw Emma tied up like that if Raven was not okay?” Kim said.

Adora just smiled half-heartedly and nodded. After that, we all talked for a few minutes before we heard a knock on the door.

I called out, “Okay we’re ready Raven. You can come in now.”

The door opened slowly and Raven walked in through the door even slower than she had opened that door.

“Holy cow, Raven, you’re so cute. And look at your breasts! Wow!” June covered her mouth once she very loudly said that.

We all turned to June. Even Emma. It was then that Tali removed the gag while Kim was untied her.

“And you lot were worried I’d say something stupid, loud, and energetic. Geez. I was tied up for nothing.” Emma said.

Laughing came from the doorway. Once it stopped, for the most part, Raven said, “You’re all wonderful. I guess I was worried for nothing.” Raven then looked Emma over. “You don’t have any marks from being tied up. Well besides those marks on your cute little behind.”

“Well, they didn’t tie me tight. I could have easily wiggled out of those ropes. They were mostly for show. And you really think I have a cute butt? Thanks.” Emma blushed and said to Raven.

“How old would you say you are now?” asked Kim.

“Judging from what I saw of myself in the mirror when I cleaned up I’d say I just turned fifteen. Give or take a few months. Or weeks or even days.” Raven stated.

“You mean you’re younger than I am? Awesome!” Emma cheered.

“Adora? What’s wrong? You’re looking at me kind of funny.” Raven said.

“I’m kind of confused,” Adora said.

Raven gave her a hug and said, “I know how you feel. I’ve become even younger than you, maybe even your exact age.” With those words Raven’s body seemed to shift again. Just slightly. Her waist was no longer as well defined and her breasts once again shrank a little bit Her breasts were now a little smaller than Adora’s. Once Raven noticed everyone looking at her she looked down at herself, “Now I’d say I’m your age. Once I reached fifteen and a half I started exercising. Then on my sixteenth birthday I lost my virginity and got pregnant with wonderful twins.”

Adora said, “It’s not that. It’s that I’ve never been turned on so much by another girl before.”

Raven pulled far enough away that she could look Adora in the eyes, “What are you saying?”

“You know that Emma and I have messed around a little. But I never had the courage to touch another girls pussy with my lips or tongue before. I never thought much about eating a pussy out. That is until now.” Adora said.

“Are you saying you’re now a lesbian? For ... me?” asked Raven.

Adora laughed this time and said, “No. I love feeling Will’s cock inside me too much. That’s never going to change. It’s still my dream to live life as if I were his wife Or at least one of his women. But I really want to be with you right now.”

Raven smiled then gave Adora a lover’s kiss. They were soon on the floor with Raven on her back and Adora lowering her pussy onto Raven’s face. It almost looked like Adora was entranced by the pussy before her. The moment that Adora’s lips latched onto Raven’s pussy and both girls let out a moan, Emma ran out of the room and June then Kim followed after her. I guess they didn’t see the smile that was on Emma’s face as she left or else the two older girls wouldn’t have looked so worried themselves, they may not have even followed her.

After a few seconds of watching the two lovers on the floor, Tali looked at me with a real longing look on her face and said, “I need you to make love to me. And I need you now!”

And that is how Tali and I joined in on the act of making love to someone in the game room that day. Out of all my lovers, Tali has had the loosest pussy. But it was still very satisfying. I wanted to make sure that this wasn’t the last time I had sex with Tali. So I made sure to do everything I could to have her enjoy herself. Every now and then we would both look at Raven and Adora going at it. Even though I tried to help Tali enjoy herself and I did finish faster than I have in a while I was surprised to see that we were still done way after Adora and Raven had finished ... While we were trying to catch our breaths I saw Raven rubbing Adora’s belly. And she even pressed her head against her belly.

“We didn’t go too hard and crazy did we Raven? The baby will be okay?” asked Adora.

“The baby will be fine. It’ll be beautiful just like its mother and its father. Trust me. When I was pregnant with Emma and even with you, I did this with a woman all the time. And you both turned out wonderfully.” Raven said. She then kissed Adora’s belly. I wondered if Adora even thought of the possibility that Raven may have meant that she just said that she did sexual things with Uncle Kevin’s wife, the woman she had believed for most of her life that had been her mother.

“Isn’t that adorable? I hope I’m lucky enough to have my baby’s Grandma do that with me when or if I get pregnant.” Tali said.

“I hope so too. Wait! Did you refer to me as a Grandma? Do I look old enough to be a Grandma?” Raven asked.

“I have heard of a sixteen-year-old being a Grandma before. She was from some foreign island or country or something. So even if you were actually the age you looked you could still be a...” Tali was saying.

Raven stood up and walked over to the woman that was now taller than her, “You will not say that word one more time. In fact when it comes to anyone who is on this island at this present time that word will never be mentioned again. At least not until I’m in my mid to late fifties. Then and only then can we discuss calling me Grandma.”

Tali threw her hands up in surrender, “I’m sorry. It was an emotional moment and the word just slipped. When it comes to you or any other woman currently on this island I won’t mention the name that shall not be named again.”

Raven seemed satisfied with that response and turned back to Adora, “How are you feeling? Any better?”

Adora smiled and said, “Much, thank you. I feel so excited and I have so many questions running through my mind. Especially since I found out something about you when we were ... you know. With my face with your ... your pussy.”

“Did you discover that I taste really good or that I’m a good lover?” Raven asked.

Adora shrugged and said, “Besides that. You were amazing. But ... um ... It seems that ... since you became young ... again. You now have your...” she was now squirming a little, “you have your ... hymen intact again.” She said those last two words so quietly it was hard to hear.

Raven looked stunned before she asked, “I have my what? Did you say I had my hymen?”

Before Adora could say something we heard yelling from the living room. When we got there Kim was partially covered in blood.

Kim was hysterically yelling, “Shark. She was ... Emma ... Beach.”

All color faded from Raven’s face and she ran to the car and we all drove off to the beach as fast as we could. As we got there we saw June huddled over Emma. She was still moving and crying out.

“Oh, my God. My Baby. What happened?” Raven asked as she started to help take care of Emma. When she got no immediate response she snapped her fingers a couple times in front of June’s face.

“Uh ... She went to swim at the ... uh ... at The Pool, but the floor’s doors were closed. So she went out swimming. She didn’t see the shark coming up to her. It took her ... right hand and a chunk of one of her breasts. Oh, God what are we going to do?” Kim said since June still wasn’t talking.

Raven didn’t answer immediately. She was busy helping Emma. And none of us dared to do the same thing to get her attention when she questioned what happened.

Finally Raven shouted, “We get her on that damned boat and take her to a hospital as quickly as possible.”

Tali spoke up, “Do you think that is a good idea? I mean what if Dave has spies there looking for us? He has been there looking for us before.”

While still helping Emma, Raven looked angry as she said, “I am going to get my Emma some help and I don’t care about the freaking risks. Help me get her on that boat.”

“What about the pool in the cave? That seems to have some magical properties. It helped Kim to be able to concieve a baby and it made you young again. Heck it even let your hymen regrow. Maybe it can help my sister too.” June suggested.

“It’d take too long to get there.” Raven said as she did what she could to help her loved one that was bleeding and possibly dying.

“It would take longer to get to the hospital by boat,” stated Kim.

“But the pool always drains it’s waters once someone uses it. And as my body is evidence someone most recently used that pool,” Raven said.

“She has a better chance with the pool than the long trek to the hospital. And her chances are just as likely here. Better even,” June told the frantic Raven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.