Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

I have no idea how long I was out for but when I did wake I kept my eyes shut. All I know is that when I came too I heard arguing.

“What are you talking about? That’s just stupid. How could a pool in a cave do that?” June asked.

I mumbled out, “What a cave do?”

All the argument stopped and I heard Raven, “Are you okay? Can you get up?”

“I feel tired. I think I can get up but I’m too comfortable where I’m at now.” I replied.

I then felt a hand brushing my hair. That’s when I finally opened my eyes. I also realized that my head had been laying on Adora’s lap. She had the prettiest smile on her face that I’d ever seen from her.

“Are you feeling anything else?” asked Raven.

“I’d really like to kiss Adora right now. Those lips are looking so pretty,” I said aloud without meaning too.

“That’s so romantic,” I heard June say.

“What? So it’s okay for Adora and Will to kiss but not for me to have sex with him? How is that fair?” shouted Kim.

My eyes focused on June in time to see that she was tensing up from anger when she said through gritted teeth, “I’ve come to accept that Will is going to be having sex with you.” She breathed deeply a couple of times then, in a more normal tone. “But the one he should have gotten pregnant first was me. Or at least Raven, then me, then either Emma or Adora. Then after we were pregnant then you would be free to get knocked up by him. But you lied to us. Saying you were protected. That a magical cave allowed you to get pregnant.”

I sat up then Adora and Emma helped me the rest of the way up. Raven gave me a glass of water then gestured for me to sit down.

Stupidly I raised my hand as if I were back in a normal school and asked, “What exactly did June mean that you said you were protected. And what’s this about the cave? Kim?”

Kim looked nervous as she said, “After I had my run-in with Dave, I had a checkup. The Doctors said that I wasn’t ... They told me I’d never be able to have ... children.”

Kim took a moment to collect her thoughts. She then proceeded to tell us everything the Doctors had told her about her condition. By the end, even June looked shocked.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you and got so upset,” June still looked upset but I wasn’t sure if it was at Kim or what Kim had said.

“At least it wasn’t anything Dave had done to you.” Raven hugged Kim. Something about Raven’s actions seemed so motherly. When she pulled away she added, “Will asked about the cave.”

Kim looked more embarrassed at talking about what was came next, “When Will showed me the cave we were both drawn to the pool inside. It was as if all our instincts were telling us to make love. And when he was inside of me...” It was cute how red her face turned and how she looked away as she smiled. “it felt as if an energy was flowing throw me like, like it was telling us to breed. I thought that was just wishful thinking. But if June is right then maybe that pool did something to fix,” she gestured to her body but most of the emphasis was to her womb, “things inside of me.”

“As much as I’d like to believe my little sister was now able to have children, at last, it all seems too good to be true. Could this be real Raven?” asked Tali.

It may have been my imagination but Raven looked a little green as she said, “There are legends about a magic cave on the island but maybe those rumors have some truth behind them. Whether or not any of the legends or rumors are true I don’t know. But I would love it if something somewhere in this world could help Kim have a baby of her own.”

Tali kissed her sister’s forehead and said, “I’d love that too.”

And as a surprise June said, “I wish that too.”

Less surprising Kim said, “As long as you’re able to have Will’s baby first.”

“That would be nice. But at the moment I need to leave. I need to think. I think I’ll go to the library or finally see what that gym lives up to all the hype Emma and Adora have been telling me about.” June said with some sadness and confusion.

After June left Raven turned back to Kim and said, “Knowing that we were going to be having sex with Will when we went to the mainland I picked up some pregnancy tests. I can let you have as many of them as you need. That is if you’d like. You have been sick in the mornings for the past few days.”

At first, it seemed as if Kim hadn’t heard Raven. I was worried she might need some help. But then she spoke up, “I think I might need a few of those tests.”

“I have them at my house you and your sister can come with me,” Raven told the worried Kim.

“Can Will go with me? I’d like him there when I take the test,” Kim asked.

“You’re not wanting him there when you ... you know actually take the test, are you?” asked Tali.

With her next words, I felt a little less worried for Kim. She laughed then said, “He sees me naked on a regular basis since we’re all nudists here. That and we’ve even had sex a few times. I think we’ll both do fine with him seeing me pee on a stupid little stick.” More seriously she said, “Besides, I’m not sure I’d have the courage to go through with the test without him there.” She looked at me, “Will, would you be okay being there with me?”

The idea of getting the women in my life pregnant had crossed my mind many times but watching them take the pregnancy test had only really crossed my mind with Adora. And once with Tali. That is if I were to ever have sex with her.

I realized that I had zoned out when Kim touched my cheek. I blinked a few times and said, “Sure. I’d be fine with that. I’d actually be interested in seeing the test being done.”

“I guess I’ll take you all back to our place and give you some of the pregnancy tests. Emma and Adora, would you like to prepare lunch for everyone?” Raven said.

“Actually would it be okay if I prepared the meal today. I’ve been dying to try a new recipe since we had some new supplies delivered yesterday. It’s an old dish that my Grandma used to make for us when Kim and I were little kids. It was for birthdays and other special events,” said Tali.

“What kind of events? Ooh, and what kind of meal?” asked a very excited Emma.

“Pregnancy announcements. Or whenever someone thought they were pregnant and found out that they weren’t. Those were two different recipes though. So I’ll have to wait until the results come back. And the dish is called Okonomiyaki.” Tali informed Emma.

“Wait. So if this dish was reserved for birthdays and pregnancy or non-pregnancy announcements then why did you order the ingredients for it and why would you want to make it if you didn’t even suspect that Kim was pregnant?” asked Emma.

“Because Kim’s birthday is in a couple of days,” Tali said in a way that made it seem like we should have known that. But then she smiled. “Silly us did we forget to tell you that? My little sister is getting older.”

“How old will she be?” asked Adora.

“She’ll be twenty,” Tali said proudly.

“What?” she’s older than Will? Granted it’s not by much but oh, my goodness. He’s been with at least two older women. You naughty boy you,” Emma playfully teased.

We took two different vehicles to our place. I took Emma on my motorcycle and Raven and the others took the van. Whenever Emma rode on the back of the bike she made sure to rub her breasts into my back as much as she could. And I usually had to clean the seat, because riding on the back of the motorcycle with me usually got her really excited.

When we got home Emma and Adora ran to their rooms and when they were gone Kim said, “It may be nothing but on the ride over here Adora seemed really nervous. Do you think she’s okay? You don’t think she’s angry that I might be pregnant by you before her like June is do you?”

“I hope she is okay. But Adora isn’t the kind of person to be upset about something like that. The only way she’d be upset is if she thought you didn’t want the baby and you hated me for messing up your life.” I tried to reassure Kim.

“Actually I think Adora may be afraid of motorcycles. As soon as you started that thing up she really tensed up. Today wasn’t the only time I’ve seen her do that when you’ve started that thing. You think she’s had bad experiences with them before?” Tali said.

Raven looked troubled about something. Finally, she spoke, “Actually, there probably is a reason for her to be afraid of motorcycles but now’s not the time to go into that. All that matters is that what happened was a long time ago and we also need to run a test or two.” We followed Raven to her room and she pulled out a box from her closet. But when she opened it she looked confused and even a little upset.

“What’s wrong Raven?” I asked her in hopes that she’d say something that could lead one of us to be able to help her.

“I bought ten pregnancy tests. But there’s only nine in here. Someone’s been in my room and in my stuff.” Raven answered.

“Do you think it could have been June? Could she have gotten here ahead of us and snuck one of the tests out before we got here? Asked Tali.

“No. It wouldn’t have been her. I bought her some of her own. And they were still there this morning.” After she said that she looked at me.

“It wasn’t me. I don’t need a pregnancy test for myself.” I told her throwing my hands into the air.

“Emma?” was all Raven said.

“Can we talk about that later? Right now I need one of those tests. Because I really need to pee all of a sudden.” Kim asked as she took a couple of tests from Raven.

Raven and Tali went to find Emma while I got to watch the test. Even though I do see her naked all the time and we have had sex a few times before and after we arrived on the island it was still strange seeing her sit on the toilet and stick that ... well, that stick in between her legs and pee on the end of it. We waited the time for the test to show the results. And just as it came time to check Tali and Raven returned.

Before she looked at the stick Kim asked, “Did you find out if Emma took the test?”

Raven nodded and said, “I found out. The guilty party is in the game room. Right now I want to find out the results of your test.”

Kim held up the stick and tried to look at it several times but couldn’t make herself check it. So she handed me the stick. I had read and reread the instructions several times while we waited.

“Well? What does it say? I’m freaking out here. Am I pregnant or not?” Kim said nervously.

“Uh ... You’re ... um ... According to this test, you’re...” I cleared my throat, “we’re going to be parents. You’re pregnant. That’s so. Wow!” I informed Kim.

Kim was breathing heavily but the look on her face would shift between happiness and confusion and back again. Tali wasn’t as hard to figure out the emotions of. She was definitely very pleased. She ran over and hugged Kim and then stood up and kissed me. Full on the lips. When She pulled away she had a shocked look on her face and then she ran over to Raven.

“She’s going to be a Mom. My little sister is having a baby.” With those words shock finally hit Tali’s face. “Oh, my God! I’m going to be an aunt. I think I could faint.”

That brought Kim back to reality. She sat there looking at Tali, “I hope you don’t ‘Aunt Tali’ I’m going to need your help. I’m going to do something and it’s probably going to be embarrassing and I want you here with me. Just you and me.”

“Embarrassing? How?” Tali asked.

“You remember how when I played spin the bottle at Bonnie Gad’s birthday party the beginning of Freshman year of high school, and when she spun the bottle and it landed on me and everyone still insisted that we kiss? Well, it’s going to be like that.” Kim said to her overeager sister.

Tali then turned all serious and said, “You two.” Tali pointed to both Raven and I. “I need some privacy with my sister. You two need to talk to the little miss now.”

After Tali closed the door I asked, “What’s going on with Emma?”

Raven’s smile dropped slightly and she said, “Well Tali and I found them in Adora’s room. We walked in on Emma eating out Adora’s pussy. And Adora was fingering Emma’s in return. When I confronted them they both fell silent for a moment. They didn’t say anything until I told them I wasn’t mad. And that you wouldn’t be mad either.” She stopped in the middle of the hallway. “Promise me you won’t be mad no matter what. And promise not to let Kim know today. Tali has been instructed to let Kim think it was just some teen girls playing around. At least for today. We can tell her tomorrow or better yet, the day after her birthday.”

With her words, I almost thought that it must have actually been Emma playing around with a pregnancy test. She couldn’t have been talking about Kim getting mad at Emma and Adora playing with one another’s pussies. Raven knew that Kim had also been involved with some girls. But it wasn’t anything serious. She told us a week after she got here. But I promised I wouldn’t be made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.