Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

I quickly turned in the direction that June had been looking and I saw nothing but trees. When I turned around June was running and laughing. I was enjoying watching her having fun running away. But suddenly she started falling and screaming. It was almost as if the ground had swallowed her up.

I ran to where June had fallen through the ground. I called out, “June are you okay? June?”

“Yeah. I’m okay. I’m just really second-guessing the decision to do exploring naked. Ow my bum,” June said.

I let her know that I’d be back with a rope. And by the time I got back to the hole June was already climbing out of the hole. When she took one look at me she laughed. But those laughs disappeared once I started to check her body over for injuries. There was a couple of slivers in her butt. I think she enjoyed me removing those more than she should have. She had scrapes and a little bruising starting from her butt to around her shoulders. But other than that she was mostly good.

After I was finished looking her over she said, “You’ve got to see what’s down there. It’s amazing.”

I thought about saying no but when I saw her excitement I said, “Okay. But we need to put on some covers.”

I was saying but she interrupted before I finished with, “We don’t need to bother with clothes. This is way too cool to bother with that.”

I rolled my eyes and told her, “We need to put covers on some of those scrapes. Especially the ones on your cute little behind. There is likely to be a lot of things down there that aren’t good for those scrapes. And since you’d have trouble reaching those spots especially these,” I touched an area around where her butt was injured, “I’ll have to apply the ointment and coverings myself.”

“GO get those ointments and coverings. Hurry!” she said seriously.

It was my turn to have more fun than I should as I cleaned out the injuries on her butt and applied the coverings. Okay, that last part wasn’t so much fun. I just really enjoyed touching her butt. She may have the smallest boobs out of all the women on the island but she has the nicest butt.

Inside the cave, I couldn’t help it when my jaw dropped and I said, “This is beautiful. Emma will be so jealous.”

“Why would she be jealous?” June asked with a really puzzled look on her face.

“Because she believes there is a secret magical cave on this island. And from the looks of this,” I gestured around us, “this cave might be the best clue.”

June looked worried. She grabbed my arm and said, “We can’t tell her about this. One of us should take her exploring and bring her to the cave. Maybe we can tell her we found something suspicious and we want her to go with us to check it out. Would you promise not to tell her for me? I’d do anything.”

She was sticking out her bottom lip and looked at me pleadingly. I told her, “I want you to do whatever you want to do. So whatever you want, name it.”

She didn’t hesitate with her next words, “Can we hold hands while walking back home? I’d also Like for us to read together one of the books I found yesterday in the library. There’s two copies.”

“That actually sounds great. I’d love to do that,” I said.

A couple minutes later June nervously asked, “Were you hoping I was going to ask for something different? Something related to sex?”

“As much as I’d enjoy sex and we’ll do that later, I hadn’t actually thought of you asking for sex as payment,” I said.

On the way home, it was decided that I’d be the one to take Emma to the little underground cave. Unless she were to want June to do so. As we walked I found it surprisingly nice being able to hold June’s hand most of the way home. We did let go from time to time. When we finally did get home we found out that Emma had taken Tali and Kim to the gym. It was half an hour after June and I got back that Emma and the others got back to our home.

“You guys really do have a beautiful home. It’s so much bigger than the house that Kim and I have been staying at.” Tali said once she was relaxing on the couch in the living room.

“Emma that took longer than I had expected. Did you take Tali and Kim on a tour?” Raven asked. She was showing her worried maternal side.

“Are you kidding? Of course, I did. I had to show them where I found Westley. I had hoped I’d find a friend for him.” Emma was saying.

“But unfortunately we didn’t have any luck. But it was beautiful out there. We had fun.” said Tali.

“Speaking of something unexpected, I’m going to have to go back to the mainland and pick up some supplies. Would any of you like to go with me?” Tali asked us. “Whether anyone goes with me or not, it’s most likely going to have to be an overnight trip.”

I was surprised that Tali was willing to return to the mainland so soon. But she seemed confident in the fact that she was ready to go when Raven asked. But what was more surprising was the fact that as we were preparing to board the boat Kim was the one who was too afraid to go back to the land where Tali had been raped. So it was decided that I would stay with Kim at home. And June was not too happy about that.

Sometime later Kim turned to me and asked, “How would you feel about camping? Tali said it would be an overnight trip. And I noticed that you do have some tents. You can take me to that cave you told Emma about.”

“I haven’t been camping in years,” I told her.

“Wow. You seem like the kind of guy that would love camping. I’m surprised.” Kim said.

“I only was able to go camping when I was visiting with my Aunt and Uncle. But that ended when I turned thirteen and accidentally saw my aunt naked in the river.” I laughed at the memory. I hadn’t actually seen anything. My Aunt freaked out when I walked by her bathing. “I bet me not have gone camping isn’t as surprising as Emma wanting to go to the mainland instead of the supposed magical cave.”

“True. Judging by everyone’s reactions I think the one that was most surprised by that was Raven. And speaking of everyone let’s leave a note for them in case their trip gets cut short or we get back after they do.” Kim said.

Kim did surprisingly well hiking to the cave. It didn’t take us nearly as long to get to the cave as it did June and I. We didn’t make as many stops along the way. But we did see a few things we liked enough to stop and see. When we finally stepped into the cave Kim’s eyes sparkled.

“See. It’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. Can’t you see how Emma would think this was magical?” I told Kim.

With a wicked grin, Kim said, “I can think of something that would be really magical. See that over there? That pool of water. It’s about the size of a jacuzzi. If it’s water is safe you think you and I could get in and have a little fun?”

She was right. The pool did look the right size too fit us both. We carefully checked out the water and it seemed fine. I don’t know about Kim but it was almost as if the pool was calling to us. Like it wanted us to get in and have sex in its waters. We quickly stripped out of our clothes and got in the water. As we settled down I could feel all the tension leave my body. I felt invigorated. Before I knew it I was kissing Kim as she was sliding her pussy down my cock. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every orgasm that Kim had. And I was sucking her left breast when I felt mine coming. I tried to tell her that she needed to get off or I was going to shoot off inside her but she was so high on her own orgasm that she must not have heard me.

“Was it just me or did something feel different than the last five times we’ve had sex since I arrived on this beautiful island?” Kim asked in a tone that said she was happy and wouldn’t care if she got an answer or not.

But I answered anyway, “Yeah. That felt amazing. I’d love to do that again but at the moment I feel like we should get something to eat. How about you?”

Even through the water, I could hear Kim’s stomach growling. We both laughed a little at that. Once we got out of the water we both felt drained of energy. It was a good thing we had already set up a tent because as soon as our heads hit the pillows we were asleep. In the morning we went back into the cave but we didn’t really feel the need for sex that we had before. But we did explore the cave a little. It was a little cave but not uncomfortably small. It could fit all seven of us as a small home. A one-room home but I didn’t think that this place would be good to attempt to settle down in. It was perfect the way it was. Before we left the cave Kim and I did share a kiss. It was a good kiss and I would like to kiss her again many more times but I didn’t feel the spark that said she was the only one for me. Since I was walking behind her I was able to see her butt move around and I told myself that I needed to have sex with that butt of hers one of these days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.