Island Story
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Both Kim and I helped Tali off of the boat. But she no longer needed both of us to help keep her up while she walked. Despite that Raven and the others came running up to us.

“What happened to Tali?” Raven asked.

“Dave and his goons got to her. But we’re told that there’s no lasting damage. She’ll be sore for a while though.” I told Raven.

“Can we take her to the medical center? We do have a few fresh supplies that we got the day after we arrived.” Raven responded.

“No. I just need a comfortable bed to rest in. I’ll be good in a while. Physically anyways. Being here with all of you seems to have made me feel better already,” was the answer Raven received from Tali.

I walked behind with June as Raven showed Kim and Tali to the house next to The Pool Building.

I turned to June and asked in as friendly of a tone as I could, “Weren’t you and the others supposed to be in hiding until I got back?”

June still flinched a little as she answered, “True but we were but with Raven at the lookout we all got a little worried about you and Raven and those two, and we went to find Raven to see if she had seen anything. We were all heading back to our hideout when the alarm went off. Raven checked the cameras at the lookout and noticed that even though the boat was different than it was you and them in it.” Once again it was as if she were reading my mind when she said, “The lookout has better surveillance than in our home. She was able to see farther than with the equipment at home. Do you think Tali will really be okay?

I thought for a moment, “Physically she should be fine. Emotionally or mentally less okay in the immediate future not so much. But Eventually yeah she should be fine. I hope.”

Once Tali had been settled into bed Kim requested to have some alone time with her sister so we all agreed to go to The Pool Building while Kim and Tali rested. Luckily at one point, Raven had thought of bringing swimsuits for each of us to leave at the building. After rinsing off before going into the water Adora gently touched my arm.

With a sad look on her face, she hugged me and said, “I missed you. I was scared when you didn’t come back.” She sniffled a couple times. “I’m glad that you were able to help them though.” “Me to Adora. I just wish I had gotten there earlier.” I then turned to Raven. “During this rescue mission, I discovered something about Dave and the Salas family. I discovered that Dave had had an affair with Mrs. Salas. And that Kim is my half-sister.”

Because I had been informing Raven of the new info while she was stepping into her bikini bottoms she got distracted and tripped. Luckily June was there to keep her from falling down.

“Are you sure? I mean I knew that he’s had affairs before but Kim? I thought that if either of them had been his child it would have been Tali. Before we all moved here and she got married, she and Dave had been a couple.” Raven told me.

“I’m pretty sure. I thought you had known. I just told you to let you know that I knew, after all, you said she could be part of our family,” I said.

“I meant that metaphorically. Not literally. Sorry I didn’t mean to yell like that.” Raven said.

It’s crazy what she and the others think of as yelling. They had been taught by that man who shall remain nameless for the time that a woman should only raise her voice to one level and that she shouldn’t talk past a certain speed. If they went against those rules he’d get upset with them. And I’ve recently learned some of the ways he’d punish them. Despite all the naked flesh that was around us none of us really felt like doing anything sexual. Even if Tali or Kim had been long gone. I guess hearing about rape and the many other things that man had done spoiled any mood for that. Hopefully not for long. We spent a long time swimming and Kim still hadn’t come out of her sister’s room. We were beginning to worry so eventually we all got cleaned up and dressed. We still wanted to give the sisters space so I was about to check to see if I could repair the tower.

As the floor closed over the pool Kim finally walked into view. She had a somewhat content look on her face as she said, “She’s finally asleep.”

“Are you okay? You have a funny look on your face considering what’s happened,” Emma said.

“I am fine actually. I just can’t help but feel like our worries are over. At least as far as that man is concerned. I also believe that Tali is going to be fine. I want to get past this doom and gloom. I want to have some fun.” Kim took a look around and once Adora and Raven gave her a hug she looked at me and said, “You told them about me didn’t you?”

“Sorry. But I thought they should know about it. Would you like to go with me to repair the tower so we can call out and get some help here quickly if needed?” I told Kim.

“Um. I have a confession to make. After visiting that tower the first time I realized that the repairs needed are beyond my ability. Besides, I think I should stick close to my sister for a while.” Kim said sending looks in the direction her sister was.

“I’d like to go ... with you and learn how to repair the tower,” Adora said. “Unless Raven would like to go instead.”

When Raven shook her head no Adora smiled. Both June and Emma chose to stay at The Pool Building. So it was just me and Adora for a couple of hours at The Tower. She watched closely to what I was doing to make the repairs. And whenever she asked questions she listened really well to what I was saying. At first, when she had volunteered to come with me I had wondered if she had done so to be able to have some more sex or something. But luckily that wasn’t the case. I wondered if I had become obsessed with sex. Finally, the tower had been repaired. I was going to call Kim to let her and the others know that Adora and I had repaired everything. I was going through my contacts list when I saw that instead of one name there were two names. Kara was one of them. She had even sent me a message. She let me know that K. (I’m assuming that was short for Kim) had given her my number. She let me know that she was safe and Dave hadn’t suspected anything. I sent her a message letting her know that I was glad she was okay. Shortly after that, she sent me another message. This time she said that she thought I could use the following pictures as evidence if I so wished. She sent me pictures of what had happened to Tali. She said she even found a video of it happening. And she sent that too. I sent her a message to be careful. She responded with a thank you and that she and the others were going back to the States. I sent a quick message to Kim and then I made a call. Thankfully I had the number memorized.

It took a little while for the other end to pick up but then Scarlett said, “Hello? Who is...” she yawned. “Who is this?”

“Scarlett. Sorry, I forgot about the time difference. This is Will Ricci. (that was the last name that Raven had our last name changed to) I’m Raven’s son.” I said nervously.

“Will? It’s good to hear from you. How is Raven?” she asked.

“Dave found us. We’re safe for the moment though. But he hurt one of my friends. I’m sending you the evidence now. God, I had hoped to give him a second chance to redeem himself. I guess that’s impossible now. That monster needs to pay for what he did.” I told her. I may have also said a few choice words and phrases too. But then I may have just thought those in my mind. I was so frustrated at that moment.

“Oh my God. This evidence on top of what you already gave me would make his punishment even worse when he gets back. That is if we could use it. Since it was done in another country we can’t use it here,” Scarlett told me.

“What the heck do you mean by that. The man is a monster and deserves to be punished. Anyone who forces themselves on someone against their will should be punished. Even if the victim isn’t hurt as badly as Tali. If you don’t do something about this I will,” I shouted.

“Whoa. Hold your horses. I never said I wasn’t going to do anything. I will turn over all the evidence and when he returns he will get into trouble. But I do have friends that can take care of things just in case Dave gets off easy or escapes the police somehow. And those friends would make sure that he doesn’t get off easy. That is if it’s okay with you and the others.” Scarlett informed me.

It took me longer to say something than it should have. My mind immediately shouted yes but for some reason, I needed to think. I finally said, “This is something I really should talk over with everyone. As much as I’d like to say yes now I can’t just make a rash decision. But just what exactly would happen to him? If we do go ahead with this.”

Scarlett gave a chuckle and said, “They wouldn’t kill him if that’s what you’re wondering. But they’d make new evidence come to light. Usually, it would be real evidence. But in this case, I’d be willing to have them alter some evidence for you. In any case, it would most likely get him the maximum life sentence. Unless he runs from my friends. Then all bets are off.”

“Thank you for your help. I’ll discuss this with my family now.” I told Scarlett.

“No worries. And tell Raven I said hi.” Scarlett asked of me.

When I turned around I saw Adora there in the room. She had gotten back from her bathroom break faster than I had expected. That or my phone call had taken longer than I thought.

“Is Tali really going to be okay? Do you think they’ll actually capture D ... Dave?” Adora looked scared as she asked.

After talking to all on the island including Tali and Kim it was decided to let Scarlett contact her friends. After the talk, I pulled Raven outside for a talk. Then I let her talk to Scarlett about what to do with Dave.

When we were alone I said, “When going through the tower this time around I noticed that this island has more than just the alarm as a defense. What do you know about that?”

She looked as surprised as I had and said, “I wasn’t aware this island had any defenses besides the alarm. Maybe I should look into that. But later. With Tali and Kim on the mend, I need to know how you’re doing. It must have been difficult to reach out to Scarlett in the first place.”

“I’d like to help you figure out the defenses.” I looked into Raven’s eyes and said, “I wish things could have turned out differently with Dave but when he did what he did to Tali I think the hardest thing I had to do was not tell Scarlett to go ahead with her plans immediately. On the one hand, I’m relieved and on the other, I feel like panicking. I don’t know what to do.”

She ran a hand to my cheek and said, “Let me help you. What can I do for you?”

We went in for a kiss and then when we pulled apart I said, “I’d really like to touch your breasts. Maybe even lick and suck them.” Raven laughed and said, “I think we can arrange that. But we’d have to go someplace that we know Kim won’t find us.” Her face went pale. “We’re going to have to be more careful now, aren’t we? We can’t just go around naked and have sex whenever or wherever we want now that Tali and Kim are here.”

“You’re right. Maybe having sex isn’t a good idea for any of us at the moment,” I said.

“Sex? You’re saying you all have been having sex on this island?” asked Kim.

We’ve got to learn to be more observant and careful of our surroundings.

“Listen it’s not what it seems. Not exactly.” I tried to tell Kim.

“I believe that sex can be a beautiful thing. When it’s done between two people who care about one another. And both are willing. I don’t want what happened to my sister to prevent anyone here from having sex. Even though I enjoyed the first time that we had sex Will I only regret that it was because of some silly high school game and not because it was our idea and choice. I just wish ... never mind.” Kim had been crying at the end.

“Kim I’d like someone to stay with you and Tali for a couple days. Or at least nearby. Would it be okay if I prepared the guest room in The Pool building for Will?” Raven asked.

Kim had a funny look on her face, “Your Pool Building has a bedroom in it? Why... ?” Comprehension of what Raven had said sunk in Kim’s mind. She smiled and joyfully said, “I’d like it a lot if Will would use the guest room.” She looked at me. “Is that okay? You’ll be comfortable in the guest room?”

“It’ll be great. I’d like to stay by and help if I can.” I told the still smiling young woman.

After Raven went back inside Kim and I went for a little walk to the dock so I could help bring some of the stuff they brought with them and kept from her previous boat.

On the way back Kim said, “So you and Raven are having sex?” She laughed when I nearly dropped the stuff I was carrying. “I always thought that if you were to have sex with anyone in your family it would have been one of your sisters like June or Emma.” Her eyes went wide. “You have done it with one of them?” this time her eyes went wider, “More than one?” Her jaw dropped, “You’ve had sex with all of your sisters?” she paused. “All your sisters including ... me! Wow. So half the guys I’ve had sex with shared my blood.” Then a giant grin crossed her face. “Well, all the women that you’ve slept with have been of your family so there is that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.