Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

“Who’s there?” I asked.

When I left my room to take Emma to her bed someone had made their way into my room and they were now hiding completely under the bed’s covers. From the size and shape, I had a pretty good idea of who it was. But then again there were two women in this house that were about the same height. I saw small fingers pop out of the covers and those fingers proceeded to pull the covers down until they were around the area of her collarbone.

In a quiet voice, Adora said, “I got nervous in my new room. I ... I hope you don’t ... mind me being here.” When I got closer to the bed she added, “Why are you naked?”

I calmed down a little with that question. I didn’t want to lie, but I also didn’t want to tell her I had been having sex with Emma. So I told her part of the truth, “I don’t mind you being here it’s really good to see you actually. You can even sleep in here for tonight if you’d like. I usually sleep naked and I just didn’t happen to put clothes back on when I left my room. Besides, aren’t we supposed to be transitioning into becoming nudists or something? This could be good practice.”

“Oh. I guess that’s right. And thanks for letting me ... stay.” Adora looked down and away when she said that last word.

I lifted up the covers so I could get back into bed. I noticed that Adora was clothed. At least the top half of her was. I didn’t get a look at the lower half. Once I was settled in bed Adora clung to my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

A few minutes later I heard her crying, when I looked at her she was asleep. I shook her a little and when she opened her eyes I asked, “Can I help?”

“My cat,” was all that she said.

I wasn’t sure I understood what she meant. As far as I was aware she never had a cat. Dave had never allowed pets with fur at his house. Any of his houses. So what did she mean by her cat? I caressed her hand that had found its way to my belly and asked, “What cat are you talking about? Did you find one on the island?”

At first, all she did was shake her head but then she said, “There was a ... a ... a stray cat in our old neighborhood. Every day after school it would stop by and I’d pet it as it ate the food I’d give it. It would sometimes play with me and Emma for a bit. It really loved having its belly rubbed. I didn’t get to see it before we left. I hope it’s okay.”

“Was it a small calico cat with short ears and a tail?” I asked her. Her eyes lit up and she nodded. I smiled and said, “I’m sure she’s fine. She belongs to a family a couple of houses down the street from our old place. One of my old friend’s family lives there. There are lots of kids there for it to play with. But if she kept coming to you she must have liked you. Cats are sensitive creatures. She must have sensed you had a good heart and soul and that you were in need of a friend. Even though I’m sure she’ll miss you I’m sure she knows you’ll be happy.”

Adora smiled then she moved up the bed and asked, “There are a couple of things I’d like you to do for me. Or rather let me do for ... you. I’d like to kiss you like I was your girlfriend as if we were in love. And I’d like to ... oh, goodness I can’t ask.” I gave her a kiss and the energy she put into it was amazing. “Thank you. I think I can ask you now. I’ve heard girls talking about this when they thought I wasn’t listening. I’d like to try this with you.” She took a very deep breath. “Can I please suck your penis?”

Did the shyest of the women in this family actually ask to give me a blow job? I was shocked. For some reason, this was the most shocked I’d ever been when it comes to Adora. Not even when we first had sex was I this shocked.

When she started to retreat into her shell and look frightened I said, “I’d love that. Can I suck your pussy too?”

She thought for a moment then nodded. But she looked unsure if she wanted to have me return the favor.

“Okay,” Adora whispered.

“Listen. If you don’t want me to do it you don’t have to. Neither sucking my penis nor me licking your pussy. I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t want to do.” I told the beautiful young woman at my side.

As she slid down my body she let her hand slide against my skin. The farther down she went the more excited she looked. Then she saw my dick. She seemed a bit disappointed at the sight of a still-soft penis. But when her face got close to my manhood is when a thought came to my mind. I just had sex with Emma three times and I hadn’t cleaned up after. But by the time I thought of that she was already licking me. Then she took my entire softened length inside her mouth. She let her tongue dance around on anything that was inside her mouth, slowly bringing life back into my dick.

When she pulled away she licked her lips and said, “I had almost forgotten what Emma tastes like.”

I sat up quickly, “What? You’ve tasted Emma? How did you know it was Emma?”

She gave a deer caught in the headlights look then slowly said, “I heard some noise and was at my door when your door opened. I peeked out the small opening and saw you carry Emma to her room. When you closed her door I made my way here. I never actually licked her down...” She looked around then back at me, “there. Although I had wanted to a few times. A few years ago I was really worried about something. Emma told me there was something that could help me take my mind off things. She taught me how to masturbate. At first, she demonstrated on herself, then she helped me to do it. I didn’t get it at first, so she put her fingers inside me to really show me what to do. Of course, she asked my permission before she touched me. Then when she pulled her fingers out of me she licked her fingers clean. I thought that was weird so she pulled her fingers out of her own pussy. I hadn’t even noticed she had been playing with herself again so I gasped out in shock when I saw her very slick fingers. Then she stuck her fingers into my mouth. We then ate each other’s juices like that at least twice a week since then.” She seemed nervous after explaining things.

Before I could stop it I asked, “Did she ever lick your pussy?”

I thought she wasn’t going to say anything but finally, she said, “Yes. But only because I asked her to. She was happy to just play like we had been. But she did say she liked it after she tried it. After she really got into it we stopped masturbating and whenever I became overwhelmed by any strong negative emotion she’d eat me out. We’d do that quite often even when I was feeling happy. I was just never comfortable licking another pussy directly. I don’t know why. Although I’ve been thinking I could give it a try one of these days.” She frowned. “All this talking is starting to get to me. I’m getting uncomfortable with it. For tonight can you just finger my pussy? I’m not ready to have anyone lick me there again, not just yet. Sorry.”

When she laid down on the bed with her head on one of my pillows I let my fingers make their way to her pussy lips, I touched her clit then pulled my hand away and wrapped my arm around her waist and said, “Some other time maybe. For now, goodnight. I love you.”

After I had said goodnight we both got out of bed and then slipped into some pajamas. As I got dressed I watched Adora and thought of how sweet her voice was, and her body was wonderful too. I kept hoping for the day when she was completely comfortable with talking around people. One of my last thoughts was if Dave had recorded any of the times Emma and Adora had been intimate together. It even haunted my dreams. In the morning I was glad I had dressed because June had gone back to her habit of waking me up in the morning. I had woken up when she was just a couple of feet from my bed. She had an angry look on her face.

“Upset you don’t get to wake me up with that huge glass of water?” I asked, still half asleep.

“Did she have a nightmare again?” June asked.

I rubbed my eyes and said, “She was finding it hard to sleep. She came to me for help and I gave her permission to spend the night in my room. After she fell asleep she didn’t make much fuss. So I’m guessing no nightmares. At least not bad enough to cause her any outward signs of trouble. Are you okay? How did you sleep June?”

Her expression lightened a lot, “I slept great actually. Thanks for asking. It’s good you’re dressed already. Raven is wanting to talk to you.” I was about to wake Adora but June stopped me. “Let her sleep some more. You did say she was finding it hard to sleep last night. She may need the rest.”

A couple of minutes later I was in the kitchen with Raven. She was getting ready to prepare breakfast for everyone.

“Let me cook for everyone today,” I said. “You deserve a little break for a bit.”

She rubbed my cheek and said, “Thank you. I think I’ll do that. But make my breakfast light. I plan on going to the gym today. And then, later on, I’m wanting to spend some time with Emma and Adora while June is at the library.”

“Can I go with you to the gym Raven? I feel like getting into shape.” I told her.

Even though I was in decent shape I was wanting to get into better shape, but I was also wanting to have some fun with her. Fun in more ways than one.

“Sure thing. With the company there I can do some exercises I couldn’t do going solo. I’ll enjoy the company.” Raven answered in a sing-song voice.

June rolled her eyes and said, “Just go. I’ll take care of breakfast. I know you two don’t like to eat until after your exercises anyway.”

As soon as we were at the doors to the gym Raven and I looked around and noticed some things that would need some repairs. Strange I hadn’t noticed that the last time I was here. When we were done with our inspection Raven stripped out of her clothes. She gave me a playfully wicked grin and motioned for me to strip my clothes too. Then she walked seductively towards a water fountain. We did some stretches first then we ran on a treadmill for a couple of minutes. She was the first to get off the treadmill.

She looked at me and said, “Would you just like to have sex first and then continue with the exercises? Or is that just what I’m wanting?”

“You stole the words from my mouth,” was all I could say before she made her way to me and wrapped her body around mine.

We started with cleaning our bodies then moved on to a sixty-nine. I’ll never get tired of the taste of this wonderful woman’s pussy. She had the second-best-tasting pussy I’ve had. Then on her suggestion, we moved on to doing it doggy style. I have to say with Raven my favorite position was the cowgirl style. I loved being able to have her ride me while my hands were free to explore her body. I don’t know how but every time we had sex it kept getting better and better. It was especially good being able to cum inside of her. I wondered if I was going to get her pregnant. Or was she protected?

“I can’t have children at the moment. Dave had me go on something that will last a few more months.” She laughed. “You were thinking out loud. You were wondering if you would end up getting me pregnant. I really wish you could.”

“You’d really like to have my baby?” I asked with some disbelief.

She shook her head and said, “I’d love to have babies with you. And speaking of babies, you were up awfully late with at least two of my babies. Have you had a chance to be with all of them yet?”

I was embarrassed that I had been caught yet again, “I haven’t been with June yet. But I have seen her naked though. I have thought about it a lot since then. Actually, it started way before I saw her naked.”

“How about on our way back home we can stop off at the library to see if she’s there already,” Raven suggested.

I shrugged as I said, “As much as I’d love to have sex with her I’m just not sure now is the right time. Especially in a library.”

“Why not? When I was pregnant with Adora I gave my brother a blow job there. So far you’ve had sex in a massage parlor, a swimming pool, and even a gym. Are there other public places I’m forgetting?” she asked. Raven held up her hands. “No, never mind. That’s pushing it. I don’t need to know. I’m sorry for asking. If you ever do end up making love to June just make sure it’s the right time and place and that you both enjoy it.” She looked down at the area where we were still connected. “Somebody’s excited. But I think it’s time for you to spend some time with June. And it doesn’t have to be for sex.”

I wondered why Raven was encouraging me to have sex with all of them. Was it because we were on an island and she wanted us all to have the chance to have the experience of this wonderful activity? Or did she not want to be the only one to have babies on this island? Or was it due to the rumored magic of this island? I may never know. June wasn’t in the library so we ended up going home. As we were walking to the house I asked, “Where was the tower that I needed to check to see how we can get phone and internet service back? I may stop there after June and I get done with the library.”

Raven shook her head twice and said, “Don’t bother with that today. I think it would be good to go without that stuff for a while. But if you really want to know, go down three houses that way. And then five buildings to the right. You can’t miss it. All the tools you’ll need should be there already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.