Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

When I finally woke up I noticed two things. One, Adora was still laying next to me and she was clinging to my arm. And two, Emma and Raven were no longer here with us. For a second I panicked but when I looked at both Adora and June and saw the peaceful looks on their faces a calm washed over my mind. A few minutes later I regretfully managed to pry myself away from Adora, left a note, and went to the small house next door to get some of my things. In there I found Raven.

“So, is it our new custom to roam around the island naked? Not that I’m complaining. The view is very beautiful.” I asked as she had her back towards me.

Raven let out a little shout. And she spun around quickly saying, “I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me.” Then she saw me and looked scared and embarrassed at the same time. She let out a deep breath.

“Sorry. You’re um, Dave only liked me to be naked when he told me to. For a moment I had a flashback to those times. I need to sit down and catch my breath for a bit.”

I felt bad about sneaking up behind her and scaring her like that. I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She took my free hand in hers.

“Sorry that I scared you like that. It wasn’t my intent to do so. And I hate that I brought up such a bad memory. How can I make it up to you?” I said.

“If you had asked me a few minutes ago what you could do for me, I’d have said you could make love to me. But when I have Dave and his punishments fresh in my mind you sitting here with your arm around me is about as close as we’re going to get to sex for a while. But as a substitute, you can go out there and get Emma. She went for a run about an hour ago. It’s almost time for breakfast.” She looked at the clock on the wall. “Or should I say lunch?”

“I was wondering where she had gone off to. So do you have any idea where she’s at?” I asked. Raven got up and walked over to one of two coffee tables in the living room and brought back a paper. “Here’s a map of this area. It covers about four miles. See this area here. That’s a sports field. And there is a track field off to the side and next to that is a gym. She’s in one of those two places. Or she should be.” Raven informed me.

I pictured Emma running and I may have either laughed or had a strange look on my face because Raven gave me a look that asked what I was thinking.

So without thinking, I said, “It’s weird to think of Emma running around out here. I don’t normally see a woman with her bust size doing a lot of running. Those have got to be at least D-cup boobs. I thought we left all of her athletic clothes at home.”

I have to admit I was picturing Emma running around naked, probably because Raven was cooking naked when I found her.

Raven playfully hit my arm and said, “They’re bigger than that. If you ever want to know what size they are you’ll have to ask her. I think she’ll actually be bigger than me one of these days. She’s never really had a problem with running. At least she’s never really complained about back pain or her girls popping out while on a run. Although she has complained about the unwanted attention she’s gotten from people. But she loves to run so I don’t stop her. And you’re right we did leave her athletic gear at home.” We both shuddered at the memory of how Emma reacted finding out we had to leave those behind.

“I’ll go get her and let her know about lunch. Is there anything else?” I asked.

Raven hesitated for a moment, “Do you plan on seducing Emma and having sex with her? If you are, I don’t think it’ll take much seduction.”

I was speechless for a moment, “I hadn’t actually planned on it. I mean I have thought of it. Especially after I saw her naked that one time. But I ... Wow. Maybe one day.”

“You know she exposed herself to you on purpose that time, don’t you? That day before my birthday. She told me about it. That was her way of trying to seduce you into having sex with her. When it failed she told you that she hadn’t known you were home and it was an accident. She takes after me. Trying to seduce her own brother. Of course in my case, I had tried to seduce both my brothers and failed. It was when Scarlett and I were on a break. After I got shot down by my brothers I ran off to have sex with Dave.” Raven looked disgusted with the last part.

“So are you telling me that if I don’t have sex with Emma that she’ll run off and spread her legs for the first idiot that comes along?” I asked.

At first, Raven looked shocked then said, “Of course not. She has something that I didn’t have back then. She has someone she cares about and is actually willing to ... wait for it.” Raven looked sad. “Me, I just wanted sex. And at the time Dave did seem nice. He didn’t turn into a jerk until a year after you and June were born. If he had remained nice I probably wouldn’t have strayed and gotten pregnant so shortly after I had Emma.”

Okay, I hadn’t really expected all that information. Now that I think about it I didn’t really find it odd that Emma and Adora were so close in age after it was revealed that Adora was really our half-sister. Now I think it’s kind of cool. But at the same time, I hope it hadn’t really put much strain on her body getting pregnant twice so close together. I walked up to Raven, took her in my arms, and gave her a loving kiss on the lips.

When I pulled away I said, “I love you. You and the others. You’re all so beautiful.”

She looked happy but at the same time a little confused, “What was that for?”

“I’m simply delivering on the promise I made, to always tell you and the girls that I love you and you’re beautiful every day. Now, if you’re wanting us all to eat together I had better go get Emma.” I replied.

I had barely taken two steps when Raven said, “If you want to get to her in a hurry there is a moped and a car in the garage. The keys are there too.”

There was a nice little moped and a van that reminded me of the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo but with less outrageous coloring. I was about to take the moped when I noticed a motorcycle. There were even a couple of helmets with it. Soon I was driving the motorcycle down the path. And in the rearview mirror, I could see Raven standing in the doorway, still naked but with what looked like panties and socks in hand. It didn’t take long to get to where Emma was supposed to be. She wasn’t on the track so I walked to the gym. As I walked through the doors I could hear the most beautiful singing I had ever heard. It was a different song but there was no mistaking that it was the same voice that I heard at our old home. I wandered through the building until I found Emma doing some stretches. I stayed out of her sight until she finished singing. Then after a minute passed I walked into the room.

She saw me, smiled, pulled off her headphones, and said, “Did you enjoy my singing? That song was for you, you know.”

“That was the most amazing and beautiful thing I’ve ever heard. I could listen to you all day,” was all I could say.

She looked lively with blush lightly coloring her cheeks. Then she covered her face with a towel and wiped away the sweat.

“You have no idea how happy that makes me. I learned how to sing for you. You were my inspiration.” Emma told me.

I shook my head and said, “I don’t see how I could inspire something like that.”

She looked at me angrily. I was worried. I wondered what I had said wrong. She quickly started walking my way and just as she was close to me she tripped into me and we both fell down.

She then asked, “Are you calling me a liar?”

“What? No way. I’m just saying that...” I said.

Emma started laughing. When she calmed down she said, “Relax Will. I’m just teasing. I know what you meant. You should have seen your face.”

“That’s good. Just so you know, I do feel honored that you said that the song was for me and me being your inspiration. I feel the same way about all of...” I was cut off when Emma moved up and kissed me on the lips.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time. It was wonderful.” Emma said, touching her lips with her fingers.

“I wish we could stay here longer. But Raven is preparing lunch for everyone.” I regretfully said.

“Do we have time for one thing? It’s something else I’ve been wanting for a long time,” said Emma.

“Sure anything you want,” I said with an idea of what she wanted.

“Can we take a selfie together? You’ll need to hold the camera though.” She told me.

Okay, that wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. She chuckled at what I’m guessing was my expression. And that got me to laugh a little.

“Sure. Do you have a camera or a phone?” I asked.

She then rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone from in between her boobs and held it up.

“It doesn’t have any reception on the island. Figures,” she said in disappointment. She then picked up a selfie stick from her jacket next to a bench press. We took a few pics and finally she had me close my eyes during the final picture. And she let me know when she was ready, and I could open my eyes again.

“So are you ready to go?” I asked.

Practically bursting with excitement she said, “Yep! I also can’t wait to see our new home later today. I wonder what it’ll look like. Did they deliver the supplies yet?” I was about to check out the pictures when Emma took back her phone. “Not yet, naughty boy. I want to take a look at them first. But that’ll have to wait. Is that okay with you?”

“This is kind of exciting, isn’t it? A new home, a new country even, well kind of. There will be lots of firsts for us here. And to answer your question. I’m not really sure if we’ve gotten the supplies yet. Everything happened so fast after I woke up. I think Raven was planning on cooking some of the food supplies that we brought with us.” I said.

After we got on the motorcycle Emma tapped my shoulder, “Can I ask for a favor Will? Could you ... As we walk into our new home for the first time, could I hold your hand? I’d like that to be my first memory there.”

I just smiled and nodded as I handed Emma her helmet. She had her arms wrapped around me so tight the entire ride home. Even though she was holding onto me tight, something about it felt nice enough that it made me drive slower back to everyone, than I had driving to find Emma. The scene that greeted us when we got back wasn’t as good or as heartwarming as the past couple of days had been. We found everyone in The Pool Building. Raven was naked except for her panties. And she was holding onto Adora. June was kneeling down close to them.

“Oh no.” Emma ran to the others. “Was it the nightmare again?”

June nodded. Then Adora looked up and saw Emma and cried, “When did you get back?”

Then she scanned the room. When she saw me she stood up and ran to me and flung her arms around me. The others looked surprised. None more than Emma. Ever since Adora came into our home, into our family after the people who had raised her till that point had died, she had on occasion had nightmares that she’d wake up crying and screaming from. She’d remember the night they’d been in the accident and her parents had died. I’d never learned the full details of what happened, but what I do know is that when help arrived Uncle Kyle and his wife were already dead, and they found Adora twenty feet away. They thought she was dead too because she wasn’t moving or even making a sound. She didn’t move until someone came to examine the body of the five-year-old. Whenever Adora wakes from these nightmares usually only Emma can calm her down. But today she came to me. And it only took a couple of minutes for her to stop crying. I was worried about how Emma would feel about this. She can be very protective of Adora whenever she’s upset. But when I looked at Emma she was smiling. She even gave me the thumbs up.

After she gave the thumbs up she had a strange look on her face and asked, “Why are you naked, Raven?”

Adora laughed at that but Raven said, “I’m not naked. I have my panties on. I was in the process of changing when I heard Adora screaming. I wasn’t going to take my time to change. Besides, none of the clothes I have, feel very comfortable in this weather. So I might as well just go without clothes for a while. Heck, we should all go naked.”

“But what about our supplies? Do you plan on remaining naked while total strangers come here? Or do you think they’ll be more preoccupied with the stuff they’re delivering than with a beautiful naked woman?” asked June.

“Oh shoot! You’re right. I completely forgot about that.” Raven said, running towards the door. Then she stopped and quickly hid behind the wall beside the door. “They’re here. Quick someone run next door and get me some clothes.”

Since Adora was still clinging to me Emma got up and ran out the door. I heard her say something to the people that were here and then there was no sound for a moment.

The next thing I heard was June asking “What is that funny look for Will?”

My facial expressions changed from pleased to serious quick enough that it made June flinch. Then I said, “I was just thinking of some wonderful music I heard earlier.”

I had actually been thinking of that and of other things. Things like the sex I had with both Raven and Adora. But I really didn’t think now was the time to say that. Emma soon returned with a change of clothes for Raven.

“What did you tell those people out there when you ran out of here?” Raven asked.

“I told them that we were having a family meeting and that my Mom would be out in a couple of minutes. I was just getting some important items for the meeting. And that’s why I brought your clothes in a bag.” Emma explained.

Raven gave Emma a hug and quickly put her clothes on. We all followed her out the door. While we were talking to the people we found out that nobody else would be coming out for another two weeks at least, so if we needed anything else between now and then that we should just call, or give them a list. They gave us several different numbers. They helped us load the stuff into the van after Raven drove it outside. They would have been fine taking it to our new place but Raven thought that it would have been best to move the stuff in as a family. Although we did end up putting the food in the house by The Pool Building. We finally did get to eat that day and for some reason, it was the most delicious meal we had ever consumed. When we finally got to our new home Mom told us that we should take a look around first. To see what we thought of it and for us to find our new rooms. The house was half the size of our old home but it looked like a castle to us. I watched as June then Adora then Raven went inside. June called out for us to hurry up and get our butts in there. I then turned to Emma and held out my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.