Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Raven went from kissing me and rubbing my dick with her hand, to pumping her hips up and down over my member. She kissed me again and froze when I sent my tongue as far into her mouth as I could. I tried to play with her breasts from time to time but she would just push my hands out of the way. So I let her do all of the work.

Eventually, she sat up and stopped her movements. I was afraid that this is where things would end. Then she took my dick in her hand and placed the tip at her entrance. She looked me in the eyes and then impaled herself on me. Even though we had just started I knew this was as near perfect as I’ve ever felt. Later on, Raven threw her head back and moaned out, “Our skin ... OH God, yesss! You feel so good inside me.”

I don’t know why but when she said that I grabbed her butt and held her against me until we both were satisfied.

As I lay there I looked at my lover’s smiling face and then said, “That was great. I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

She playfully hit my chest and said, “Don’t tell me you were a virgin. Even though I wanted to do all the work this time you had some pretty good moves.”

I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. What I did was sit up on the massage table and look away as I said, “I actually have done it before. And no it wasn’t with Kara. The most she ever let me do was play with her boobs over her bra. She almost let me touch her bare butt once. After she mooned me during a school trip. And then I find out she’s doing the nasty with my...” I took a deep breath. “With that guy.”

Raven sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me and said, “I’m so sorry about Kara. No, really I am. I always wanted you to find true happiness with someone special, be it with a woman or man.” She chuckled a little. “True, I have had my issues with her in the past. But she had potential. Speaking of someone special, I’m not going to fool myself into thinking that because of what we just did that I’m going to be your special someone. But I wouldn’t argue with you if you wanted to do it again with me every now and then. I’d even let you take control every once in a while.”

I smiled at the thought of a distant memory that Raven had just reminded me of. Back in high school she and Dave had thought that I was gay. I was being secretive and doing weird things. It was around the time I had lost my virginity. Luckily June and at least one of my other sisters knew I actually wasn’t gay. I don’t think I could have handled it emotionally if everyone in my household thought that I was gay. The way it came out that I wasn’t gay was so embarrassing I don’t think I could ever talk about it. But I can still laugh about it. At least to myself. I wrapped one arm around her and said, “I’d love that. I know things happened kind of fast this time around but I’d like to know something. The next time we have sex will it be with or without a condom?”

She was about to respond when we heard a noise coming from the other room. We quickly got up. Raven took the time to get her robe but I just ran to the door. I was just standing in the doorway when Raven reached me.

With a hand placed on my shoulder, Raven asked, “Did you find out what that sound was?”

“My shoes fell down from the cupboard and knocked down the laundry basket. There’s nothing to worry about.” I told Raven. “There is one thing I’d like to try now.”

Raven gave me a huge grin, then asked, “And what would that be?”

I took her hand in mine once again and before she could get a good look into the room I said, “That apple pie you cooked yesterday.”

Her jaw nearly dropped, “Oh. Wow. That’s not exactly what I was hoping for. But ... hmm ... I’m sorry. After your sisters got back from the movie they ate the rest of the pie. If you want to eat something you could always eat...” she looked around and finished with one word, “me.”

“Relax, I was only kidding about the pie. Partially anyway. As much fun as eating you out sounds I think I’ll have to pass this time around. I have to call Kim to make sure she was able to get in touch with her sister. I need to make sure that they have a way to fly us to the boat without Dave having a way to find us. That way we can safely get to your Island.”

She hugged me and said, “Our island.” She pulled away and looked at the clock. “That reminds me I need to go upstairs and wait for a call. When Dave is on these trips he always calls at ten PM. And that’s only several minutes away. I don’t want to do anything that could cause Dave to cut his trip short and ruin our plans. And maybe after that call, I can get you and the others something to eat. Then when everyone is asleep we can have some more fun.”

Raven then left the room and when I was satisfied that she wouldn’t hear me I walked over to the Laundry Room closet and said, “You can come out now Adora.” At first nothing. Then slowly Adora came into the main part of the room. And in her usual fashion, she didn’t look me in the eyes. “How much did you see?” She looked at my chest. She mumbled something. “I can’t hear what you’re saying.”

She finally looked me in the eyes, “From the moment she grabbed ... grabbed your ... y ... your privates and ... then continued to ... to have sex with y ... you.”

“You saw the entire thing? I’m sorry you had to see that. But why didn’t you make your getaway when you had the chance?” I asked.

“Because. Because I stayed in one position so long that ... that my legs fell asleep and I fell down. I couldn’t ... by the time I got up you...” she suddenly looked away from me. “You found me. And Mom wasn’t far behind you. Please don’t be angry with me.”

It wasn’t until Adora’s gaze briefly returned to me. Seeing the look on her face reminded me that I was naked. I quickly grabbed a towel. Adora was looking really nervous.

I wanted to hug her or hold her but considering I was only in a towel I went with saying, “I’m not Dave. I’m not going to hate you and punish you or even force you to do something you don’t want to do.”

At first, she looked confused, then relieved, then horrified. She must have realized I knew what Dave had done to her. Or threatened to do to her. Then she settled on a look that showed no emotion, she nodded then ran off. I had a feeling that Adora would be fine. Especially after we get her and the others away from Dave. After putting my clothes on I went to my room and made the call to Kim.

At the time I had agreed to meet up I was standing in Dave’s office and I was thankful that his secretary hadn’t given him the papers yet. I had looked through the old papers along with the new additions and was satisfied with everything.

“Will, I’m so glad you could make it. I’m not going to have much time before I need to leave again. You really impressed me with handling the girls’ punishment earlier. You’re really becoming a man. Tell me, what can I do for you?” Dave asked.

I fought to put a smile on my face as I said, “I’m going to need you to sign some papers. After I have these signed I’ll finally get the money those idiots who caused the accident that they owe me. They finally decided to settle things out of court. And with twice what we were asking. Thank God I listened to you...” The next part was the hardest part to say. “Dad. You were right.”

He had a huge grin on his face that I wanted to knock off with a sledgehammer. I was surprised that he actually believed me.

He looked at me with pride as he took the papers, “It’s always nice to settle things out of court when possible. Before I sign these papers I’d like you to tell me what you’re planning on doing with all that money we’re going to be getting.”

Did he seriously say we’re going to be getting? If anything my Mom and Sisters would get the money. Since the medical bills had already been paid off. That was the one good thing that came from having him in our lives. That and my Mom and sisters.

“Here’s the thing. I’ve thought long and hard about this. I didn’t want to tell you until I knew for sure that I was going to get the money. But I’m going to finish off the college courses that I’m currently taking and then I’m going to follow your path and join the family business. That is if you’d still like me to join you.” I felt like I was going to throw up saying all that nice stuff to Dave. “I’d love nothing more than to pass down the family business to you. I now have someone in the family I can be proud of. Not like those girls at home.” Dave told me. “Now where do you need me to sign?”

The reason I was so nice to Dave was I was hoping that he’d be so pleased that he wouldn’t ask to look too much into the pages I was having him sign. My heart nearly stopped when he asked why Raven’s signature was on there. He seemed to accept the story that It was required by the people who caused the accident and their lawyers that I had both my parents sign. If I didn’t do that they’d take us to court. Then after handing in the divorce papers to Scarlett Webber, I was off to talk to my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend Kara. After I broke the news to her she seemed a little confused at first. But then she was almost happy for some reason. I’m guessing it has to do with the fact that she could now be with Dave more. After leaving Kara I felt an almost overwhelming sense of freedom. Things went easier than I thought. I met Raven and the others at the airport.

During our wait, Emma looked at me and quietly asked, “Bro which plane are we taking? When is our take off? And why did we leave our luggage in the cars?”

Since I spent so much time with the girls at home alone it was strange seeing Emma, the one that is usually the wildest, acting so shy and quiet while in public. It hurt seeing Emma and the others so scared and acting out of character. But I was glad that we were so close to freedom and our new lives. But I couldn’t help but look over my shoulders wondering if we’d be caught by Dave.

It took me a while to answer my sister, “We’re actually waiting for our pilot to get here. She was visiting a friend of hers out of state when her sister called her. She’s actually going to take us to a different place. A place where it’ll be harder for Dave to track us if he decides to ignore the advice to leave us alone that we left with Raven’s friend. And that’s why we left our luggage in the cars.”

“Cool.” was all Emma said.

“Why did you call Mom ... Ra ... by her first name?” asked Adora. When she asked, she gave me a strange look. I wondered if she thought it had anything to do with Raven and me having sex. I sometimes forget that I don’t use her first name much around my Sisters.

“From now on we’re starting new lives. We may be family but we’re no longer Mother and son and Daughters and siblings. So no more calling each other Mom or son or brother and sister. Okay?” Raven told all of us.

Three minutes after we all agreed to that, June stood up and said, “If we’re starting new lives I think we should go out with a bang.”

“We’re not streaking through the airport, June. Although that would be fun.” Emma stated.

I let out a quiet laugh. It’s good to see her returning back to her old self.

“That’s not what I’m talking about. And I really doubt that would be fun. Well, maybe a little. But what I was talking about was that.” June pointed to a piano and karaoke machine that the Airport had set up for the guests.

Emma’s eyes went wide and she had to stop for a moment before she yelled out. Loud enough to where just our group could hear she said, “I’d rather go streaking. There is no way I’d get up and sing in front of all these people.”

“Isn’t that a little bit backward? Being naked in front of everyone would be way more intimate than singing in front of them.” Adora said. Her speaking that clearly in public surprised us all. That was the most and best she had spoken in public to this point in time.

“Hey, scary is in the eye of the beholder. What’s scary for me may not be scary for others. I stand by what I said. In fact.” Emma said. She stood up and started to lift the hem of her top. But Raven pulled her back down into her seat.

“Nobody is going to strip naked in the airport. That would ruin our plans of escaping Dave. We don’t want that, do we?” Raven scolded Emma.

“Jeez, I was only kidding Mom, I mean Raven,” Emma replied.

Raven chuckled,” June? Where’d June go?”

I pointed towards the Karaoke machine.

June had the microphone in her hands and was looking through the song list. Then her face lit up when she found the song she wanted. She turned to us and waved for Emma to join her.

Emma just shook her head no and low enough that only I could hear, “I was serious I’d rather go streaking in the airport.”

As soon as it was clear that Emma wasn’t going to join her June hit the buttons to play a song. It took only a moment to recognize the song my twin was singing. It was the theme song of an old cartoon show. It was titled Deep In My Heart. The cartoon it was from was titled Cybersix. If you’ve ever seen the Jessica Alba live-action tv series, Dark Angel. It was kind of like that show. But Cybersix was originally a comic book and it came out a long time before Dark Angel. I’m guessing the reason it took so long to recognize the song is that June put her own spin on it. She looked so happy while singing. As the song was coming to a close the image of her naked body came flashing to my mind. I then thought that I’d really like to see her nude form again. I wondered if I’d ever get to have sex with her like I did with Raven. I would love the chance to try, but not if June wasn’t willing to do it.

June practically ran back to her seat. And when she spoke she was shaking, “Emma was right. I should have gone streaking instead of singing. That was terrifying.”

“Hey, I never said you should do that!” Emma shouted.

I could feel an argument coming. But luckily that’s when I noticed that the woman who was going to fly us to our next stop was walking toward us. I was always amazed at how much she looked like her sister. And the few ways she didn’t.

She walked up to us and held out her hand, “You must be Raven. My name is Tali Salas. My sister told me all about what’s going on. Good for you for finally leaving that jerk. He and my dad were just the same. But luckily my dad got the help he needed after the divorce.” She looked at me and gave me a hug. “It’s been a long time, Will. Missed your visits once you stopped coming by our house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.