Island Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

I eventually found Adora sitting on the edge of the pool still clothed but with her feet in the water. I didn’t want to disturb her since she looked so peaceful sitting there. But I cleared my throat.

“Hi.” was all she said.

“Why aren’t you ready for swimming? Did you change your mind?” I asked.

She shrugged and turned back to face the pool. As she turned around I noticed she had a worried look on her face. I then removed my shoes and socks then rolled my pants legs up and sat down next to her. I placed my arm around her shoulders. I had expected her to pull away like she normally did when someone did this, but I was surprised when she just laid her head against me.

She kept on trying to say something but stopped at the last second. But finally, she said, “Can I ... can I ask for a favor?”

“For you. You can ask just about anything. What would you like?” I told her.

For a moment I thought she would be fighting her words again but it only took her a couple of seconds to say, “Before I get into my suit I usually have Emma rub ointment on ... umm ... on my b ... back, on my scars.” I wanted to look at her but I didn’t want her to lose her nerve. So I just looked at our feet in the water. “But she’s busy at the moment. So ... so ... um ... could you rub the ointment on me?” The last two words were so faint I almost couldn’t hear them.

I was nervous to ask, “On all of the scars? Entirely?”

She nodded her head then said, “I’d have the suit on up to the waist and I can cover the area on my butt if you don’t want to see or even touch that part.”

I had already had my hands all over the butt of one of the women in this household already. So would one more make that much of a difference? And besides, part of me did want to see and touch her butt.

I nodded and said, “Whatever you’d like, Adora.”

Both Adora and I had gone to separate changing rooms. I had been waiting by the pool for five minutes when Adora came out in a robe.

She nodded towards the reclining lounge chair and asked, “Could you flatten that so I could lay down on it? That way it might be easier for you to run the lotion on ... on ... on my body.” Once I had the chair reclined the way she wanted she handed me the ointment. “Could you ... um ... could you turn around until I remove my robe and lay down?”

I did as she requested and when she tapped my leg with her foot I turned around. When I looked at her face she quickly looked away. I then got a good look at her. She had a good-looking body. I don’t know how but even the scars on her back looked good on her. For the most part, the scar tissue left her skin looking a shade or two lighter than the rest of her body. There were a few spots where the scar tissue was more uneven than the rest. Raven once said that Adora didn’t actually need the ointment anymore but it was more of a coping thing for her. When Adora shifted her position it gave a slightly better view of the side of her boobs. I had to do two things then. One I had to avert my gaze. And two I had to wonder if our assumption of the swimsuit being the proper size was correct. It looked as if her chest had grown since the last time I helped fold her laundry.

Finally, I took the ointment in hand and asked, “Would you like the ointment on your entire back or just on the scars and the surrounding area?”

“The ... uh, latter option please, and just on the biggest scar,” she responded with a calm yet slightly pleased tone.

“Okay. Here we go, Adora.” I told her.

My youngest sister shivered as soon as I touched her back. But she soon relaxed. Without realizing it I put a little bit of my massaging technique into rubbing in the ointment. She almost moaned a couple of times. But when I got to the material of the swimsuit that covered her butt, her body really relaxed then suddenly she stiffened when I started to slip my fingers under the material.

She twisted her upper body just enough to look at me and she said, “I think we can skip you rubbing the ointment on my behind today.” She looked away quickly. “I can see why Mom likes you giving her massages so often. That was ... beautiful.”

At that moment I wanted to say so many things to her. Things like telling her how sorry I was for how badly Dave had treated her, especially in that recording Raven and I had stumbled across. I also wanted to tell her that I felt happy seeing her happy and she shouldn’t let guys like Dave bother her.

But what I ended up saying was, “Thanks. I’d be happy to give you a massage any time you’d like.”

“Will, could you, um, turn around again, please? I need to slip my suit on,” she asked. As I was turned around I felt a hand on my shoulder and in a serious yet slightly unsure tone, I heard, “I’m scared. I recently learned something about my parents.”

Was this news about her parents the reason she needed to go on that run with our sister this morning? I wasn’t sure.

“I’ve heard a lot about Uncle Kyle and a little about your Mom. I don’t really see how there could be something about them that you should be scared about.” I told her.

I wanted to turn around and hold on to her. Adora would normally go to Emma about things like this. So I felt honored that she was coming to me about this now. I hope I hadn’t just blown my chance to help her. That thought scared me especially when she removed her hand from my shoulder.

“This is different. Trust me. I came home early yesterday and I heard Dave and Mom arguing very loudly. And a few things about my parents came out. The news excited me in so many ways. And that’s one thing that has me scared.” Adora made a funny sound at that moment. “Dang it. Will, don’t look but I think we’re going to have to take back this swimsuit. I guess I’ve grown a little bit. The suit doesn’t fit my chest.”

I almost turned around when she had mentioned her chest. But then I saw that her robe was on the floor in front of me. I hadn’t even noticed her dropping it there. I had probably been nervous about rubbing the ointment into her back. And I had been thinking of what Raven and I were planning to do soon. I walked to the robe, picked it up, walked backward, and handed Adora the robe.

“I’m sorry it didn’t fit. I can take you into town to get a new one if you’d like.” I told her.

She hugged me from behind and I could tell immediately that she didn’t have her robe on yet and that she had left the suit bundled up below her boobs. When she pulled away it seemed like she was doing so reluctantly. Maybe that was just my imagination though, or hopeful thinking.

“I ... I’d love that. Thank you,” she replied.

When I reached the main part of the house I felt as if Adora’s boobs were still pressed against my back. It felt really good. I was pulled from that thought when I heard music playing from the other side of the house. I was about to head to the kitchen when really beautiful singing started to play along with the music. Like the sailors in the old stories who were mesmerized by the song of the siren, I followed the singing. I wanted to find out who that beautiful voice belonged to. When I got to the music room it all stopped. When I looked in I only saw June and Emma there.

Still yearning for that knowledge I asked, “Where did that beautiful music come from?”

The two girls looked at one another then June said, “It was recorded music from a radio station.”

Then Emma spoke up very enthusiastically, “More importantly where did that gorgeous physique of yours come from Big Bro? Wherever it came from I likey. I have to say once again that girlfriend of yours, Kara, must be very happy.”

I made a sound close to an angry growl and when I saw the worried look on my sisters’ faces I said, “Kara and I are done. I’m going to break up with Kara the next time I see her. This physique,” I gestured to my form, “Just wasn’t enough for her. I caught her with another man.”

Emma looked surprised but June looked as if the fact that Kara had been cheating on me was old news.

“Are you sure?” Emma asked.

“I saw her jump into the arms of that guy and shove her tongue down his throat, just before heading into a hotel. So yeah, I’m pretty sure,” I told her.

I’d have to talk to June later about that look. Emma ran over to me and gave me a hug. I noticed this time she must have been wearing a bra, it just didn’t feel as nice when her chest squeezed against me as it had when she hugged me earlier, that and her boobs didn’t bounce around as much as they would have if they hadn’t been bound by the evil that is called a bra.

My younger sister then said, “I’m so sorry Will. And here I was making those insensitive jokes today. You must hate me.” She pulled away from me and her eyes went wide. “Please don’t say you hate me. You’re the only man in this entire family that I actually care about and that cares about me.”

I then embraced her in another hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, “I will always love you. You, June, Adora, and Raven. I doubt that you could do anything that would make me hate any of you.”

She must have seen the sincerity on my face because Emma relaxed and looked very happy. And she was blushing from ear to ear.

Without me noticing June had relocated next to me and asked, “Thank you for letting us know you love us. You can’t imagine what that means to us.” June gave me a hug then. And when she pulled away she added, “Why are you in just a swimsuit?”

“Well, I ... I was going to go swimming with Adora. But the swimsuit I got her didn’t fit. So instead of going back to the changing room and getting back into my old clothes, I decided to change into some new clothes.” I told my sisters honestly.

Emma sniffed the air and with a sly smile, she said, “I’m guessing Will gave Adora the ointment she uses before going swimming. I’m guessing he just wants to take a shower and doesn’t want to get the remains of the ointment on his clothes.” She flinched. “I’m picking on you again. I’m sorry.”

I waved my hand in a dismissive gesture and said, “No worries. It’s impressive how you guessed that. I did rub the ointment on Adora’s back but that’s not why I didn’t put my clothes back on. Adora said she was going to do the laundry and she offered to take my clothes with her. I just hadn’t expected to run into you two on my way back to my room. But when I heard that beautiful singing I couldn’t resist finding out where it came from.” Emma looked away and I thought I saw her blushing. I then remembered something. “Speaking of clothes. We might be going on a little trip with Raven soon. She wants all of you to get a couple of suitcases ready with some clothes and necessities, stuff you can’t go without. It could be tomorrow that we leave or it could be a week from now.”

Both of them looked as shocked as Adora had when I told her after our failed attempt at swimming. But they both agreed to pack their things. They then asked if they could go with me when I took Adora to get a new swimsuit. I looked around and I saw my younger sister. She was back to being her normal shy self. She had her head down and her hair was mostly covering her face.

When she saw me looking at her Adora said, “Sorry. But are we going to leave soon to get a new swimsuit?”

It was then that Raven came into the room.

She looked at all of us and said, “I’m sorry girls but I’m going to need to borrow Will for the evening. I need to take him somewhere that is about to close. It’s very important that we do this now and that we’re alone. Can you girls wait until tomorrow to shop for new swimsuits? And Will, quickly get out of those swimming trunks and into some nice fancy clothes. Please?”

June, Emma, and Adora didn’t look happy that our trip to the mall had been delayed, but they agreed to let Raven take me for the day. In my car, before we took off Raven was looking scared.

“Don’t worry Raven. I have a plan in place that is sure to convince Dave to not retaliate against you. The girls and I will also be willing to help protect you against that man.” I wanted to gag at calling him a man.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.