Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

“What did you say?” I asked Adora.

She walked close to me and nervously placed her hand on my forehead then said, “I asked if you were okay. You’ve been in here so long that we were all getting worried.” She quickly backed away and avoided looking me in the eyes.

She hardly ever looked anyone in the eyes. Except maybe for Emma. I think it has to do with the fact that whenever she did look anyone in the eyes they usually treated her poorly. A lot of them thought they could get away with it because she was an orphan. They treat my Dad like a saint for taking her in though. I laugh at that. Taking in Adora was the only thing my Mom ever insisted on doing besides taking a job away from home and us for nearly a year when I was really little. Others hate Adora because of her being half white and half Indian, or should I say Native American? If only the people in this town could have a more open mind and hearts. As I thought of how people treated her the anger must have shown on my face or something because Adora flinched. It saddens me whenever she gets scared, especially over something small or silly.

I smiled as I put my hands up in a peaceful manner and said, “I just have a lot on my mind. I didn’t mean to worry anyone.”

I walked up close to her and opened my arms and let her walk into the hug.

“I’m glad you’re okay,” Adora told me with her face buried in my chest.

I wanted to ask her if she was okay, but when she holds onto others like she currently was holding on to me, it’s usually a good thing not to ask her that or any question until she lets go. Soon she quickly pulled away from me and tried to wipe away her tears from my shirt.

When she stopped her frantic attempts I held her hand and said, “Ready to go see the rest of the family? Or would you rather go swimming in our pool?”

Now she did look me in the eyes and joyfully, well joyfully for her said, “Sure. I’d ... like that. I’ve been wanting to ... go swimming all day.”

“You know what? So have I. And speaking of wanting to do something all day I got you and the others something at the mall today. Would you like to see what I got?” I told her.

She smiled and nodded her head. We then both walked to my room on the second floor. The entire way Adora held onto my arm. Part of me had hoped that we’d run into Raven but the other part was glad that we didn’t. I kept picturing Raven’s naked body, especially her moistening pussy. And I could swear I could still feel her naked breasts pressing against my body even though I had been wearing a shirt at the time. My hand was still tingling from the brief moment I had accidentally touched Raven’s pussy. Even though it was just the outer pussy lips that I touched with the side of one finger. At the time that happened, I felt both shocked and thrilled.

When we got to the door of my room Adora froze in place, she took my hand in hers and quietly said, “I’ll meet you in my room. I just don’t feel like I should go in your room at this time.”

I gave her a quick nod and said, “I just wish June would be more like that when it comes to waking me in the mornings.”

Adora giggled lightly and said, “I’m sorry about that.”

“Why would you be sorry? There’s no need. It’s not your fault she wakes me up by throwing a cold glass of water on me is it?” I asked.

She began to fidget a bit then looked at her feet and said, “Actually it is.” She loudly said, “I’m sorry.” Then in her normal quiet tone, she added, “When David and Raven adopted me when I was five June was worrying about how to wake you when you were sleeping in and you needed to take a test or ... or something. So I told her of a way my Mommy always woke my Daddy up when he slept in. I thought my Mommy waking Daddy up like that was funny. I didn’t think June would keep doing that for so long.”

I thought back to when Adora first came to the family. She was always sad and crying. My mother, sisters, and I always tried to make her smile and feel like she was part of the family. My Dad didn’t like Mom doing that stuff so she eventually stopped trying. At least when my Dad was around. Even though June was the first one to get Adora to laugh, the first one to strike up anything resembling a friendship with her was Emma. That’s why Emma is usually the best one of us to help her when she’s scared or really sad.

I gently squeezed my youngest sister’s hand and said, “As I told you before, there’s no need to feel sorry. Sure waking up like that can be a shock at times. Especially when I’m having a nice dream. But I do need the wake-up call. And besides, whenever June wakes me up like that it always makes her happy. So we all win. I think I get the best out of all of this. I have four beautiful and wonderful young women who love me. And I love all of them.”

Adora looked a little happy yet sad at the same time and said, “You’re counting your girlfriend Kara as one of those four women.”

I held up a finger with each name I gave, “There’s our Mom Raven, my twin June, there is our sister Emma, and finally there is you Adora. Those are the four most important people in my life. I don’t know what I’d do without you all.”

Adora stood up on her toes, hugged me, and kissed my left cheek. As she ran to her room she called out, “I’ll meet you in my room.” She then had a concerned look on her face, “What kind of nice dreams does June wake you up from?”

Before I could answer her eyes went wide and she looked very embarrassed before she ran off.

I picked up Adora’s gift from my room and double-checked that the papers I took from Raven’s office were safe. Thankfully they were. As soon as I touched the doorknob to Adora’s room there was another strange electrical surge or something. All I knew was the power went out in my house and this time it stayed off, and the most important thing was, I needed to check on my Sister. I looked around the hallway and both June and Emma were walking out of their rooms at that moment with puzzled looks on their faces.

“I’ll go check on Mom,” June said.

Emma looked from me to the hand I still had on Adora’s door then back to me. She patted my shoulder as she said, “Go and check on her Romeo. I’ll check on my pet turtle.” She gave me a sly smile.

Something in that smile weirded me out just slightly. And why did she call me Romeo? As I opened the door to my sister’s room I let out a deep breath and smiled. There in the middle of her room was Adora dancing. She would shift between ballet and what I believe to be some dance moves used by the former boy band The Jonas Brothers. Finally, she spun around and noticed me.

She smiled then looked around and as she removed her headphones she asked, “Why’d you turn off the lights?”

I laughed, “You just now noticed that? They’ve been out for at least two minutes. Besides, I didn’t turn off the lights. The power’s off completely.”

“Oh. Sorry,” she said. Then she saw I had something in my hand and she smiled and asked, “Is that the thing you said you got me?”

“I thought we could use this today. I hope you like it.” I told her.

I handed her the bag and she hugged it to her chest so tight. I’m glad it wasn’t something fragile that I got her. When she opened it and saw what was inside her face lit up. I hadn’t seen her that happy in a long time.

“You got me a new swimsuit. And in my size too. It’s even my favorite shade of blue. I love it. Thank you Brother.” she cried what I hoped were happy tears.

It was a blue one-piece swimsuit. It had some special designs on it. As an example take the trimming in the blue part of Spider-Man’s suit he has in the MCU movies and you’ll get the basic idea of what her new suit was like. Except these lines were a little more rounded in some areas when compared to Spidey’s suit. I was about to say something to her when I heard a scream coming from another room that wasn’t far from us. I ran through the hall and to my sister Emma’s room. In the room, I saw Emma freaking out by her bed.

Emma’s attention went from the air vent near the top of her wall to me and she said, “There was a huge spider.” She started hyperventilating but when she gained more control I laughed. She added with a scowl, “It went into the air vent, and then smoke started to come out of the vent. My room could be catching fire. This isn’t funny Bro.”

She then threw a pillow at me. I let it hit me in the face.

“I’m sorry for laughing. I’ll check out the vent. But that was a seriously good throw.” I told Emma.

“Nonsense. I was aiming for your penis, not your head. And please hurry and check that vent.” Emma pleaded.

I got a chair and I looked in the vent. I knew it wasn’t a fire, the smoke wasn’t right for that. Besides the smoke was already dying down. Once I pulled the vent cover off the wall I looked inside. There was a small device inside that was the source of the smoke. Was this a prank set up by someone? I couldn’t tell what the device was but I knew someone who would know. I carefully took the device out of the vent and headed out of the room to find my mother. My mom was on the porch just outside of the kitchen cooking lunch on the grill.

“Oh, Will I was just about to call everyone for din ... What’s wrong?” Raven said.

“I was wondering if you could tell me what this was? I hope I’m wrong but it almost looks like a camera.” I asked as I held up the small device.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.