Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

When I had gathered all the paperwork I needed to take to my Father’s office I was hit with a sharp throbbing pain in my shoulder. My medication was in the bathroom on the third floor of our house. When I opened the door I was greeted by a beautiful yet surprising sight. Right in front of my eyes was my sister June. And she was as naked as the day we were born. At that moment she was facing away from me and was bending down. So I got a very good view of her butt, the birthmark on her butt, and her pussy. When she stood up, turned around, and saw me, she jumped and placed a hand over her heart, then she removed the headphones she had been wearing.

She stood there for a moment with a smile and a slight redness appearing on her cheeks and ears. Then it seemed to register in her mind that she was standing in front of me naked. She quickly grabbed a towel. She covered herself up and timidly asked, “Did you like what you ... what you saw?”

I wanted to say I loved what I saw but I couldn’t speak or even move. It was almost like I had been turned into a living statue. She was acting all shy, which was totally different from how she was acting when she woke me up that morning. I felt weird hearing her talk like that. Despite those feelings, I found myself looking her over, eventually, I noticed that she had the towel high enough to cover her breasts but it still gave me a good view of her pussy. It turns out she is the kind of girl that doesn’t shave her pussy bald, but she does keep her hair trimmed short. It’s not like this was the first pussy I had seen. Maybe the second one I’d seen in the light in person since my Senior year in high school though. But that’s a different story. This was definitely causing very interesting and confusing feelings inside me.

I covered my eyes, turned around, and said, “I’m so sorry for barging in here. I thought you would be in your room after what happened when Dad was here.”

She said, “When I get scared after Dad is home, about the only thing that helps me calm down is a nice shower. I like how it feels as the water flows against my skin all over my body.”

After grabbing my meds I did the only thing that came to mind, I ran to my car and then headed for my Father’s office as fast as I legally could. It was a good thing the pain in my shoulder wasn’t as bad as it had been even six months ago. I’d probably be heading to the doctor’s or something this very second. But today I was riding the high from the memories of my Mom’s butt and June’s naked form and that glistening pussy as I drove. I soon found myself by the mall. I was amazed at how quickly the pain medication started to work. I was thinking about what I would have done if my sister had taken just a little bit longer noticing that I was in the bathroom with her. I then thought of my girlfriend and shook those thoughts out of my head. Besides it’s not as if I was picturing having sex with my sister, just enjoying the view. When my thoughts did go there I pushed those thoughts away. I then decided that I would like to get a little gift for my Mom and sister. A pick me up after my Dad freaked out at home. And of course, I couldn’t leave Emma and Adora out. I had to get them a little something too.

I made a call home, my Mom was the one to answer, “Hello, this is The Safely residence.”

“Mom, it’s me, Will,” I told the wonderful woman who was my Mother.

“Will? How was your visit to your Father’s office?” she asked.

Why’d she have to ruin the mood by calling that man my Father?

In as nice of a tone as I could muster I said, “I haven’t gotten to his office yet. The traffic is crazy due to some road construction. I wanted to call to let you know I was going to make a couple of stops on my way home. So you won’t see me for a while. Have Emma and Adora gotten back from their run yet? How are you and June doing?”

I could hear the smile in her voice as she said, “You’re always caring so much about your sisters and I. we’re doing fine. I don’t know the fuss your Father was going on about. The outfits the girls had on were just fine. Oh God, don’t tell your Father I said that. He’ll be mad.” As if she hadn’t said anything negative about my Dad she spoke as happily as she could, “We’re all home safe and sound. I hope you will be soon as well. Please don’t be too long.”

I had to cut the conversation short as the traffic light had just turned green. Even though I had a hands-free set I’d still like my attention on the road. That’s one thing my Mom taught me as a kid. I didn’t even like messing with the radio as I drove.

As I walked into my Dad’s office his secretary ran up and greeted me, “Will, it’s nice to see you. But what are you doing here?”

I was walking towards my Dad’s office when I said, “I have some papers for my Dad to look through. He doesn’t really like me to sign this stuff at home so I brought them here.”

When I opened the door to my Dad’s office it was empty. I looked at his secretary. I couldn’t remember her name. He never keeps a secretary for long so I never bother to remember their names anymore. It was two secretaries ago that caused some of my suspicions he was cheating on my Mom.

“Your Dad’s not here. He uh ... He went to meet a client before his business trip. I’m not sure when he’ll be back. I’m sorry you missed him,” she looked sympathetic as she informed me of my Dad’s absence.

I almost laughed at that thought. It was more of a relief that he wasn’t here. I looked through his office and my gaze stopped on one item. A jacket. At first, I stopped to look at that because it wasn’t the type of thing my Dad would ever be caught dead in. In fact, it looked a lot like a jacket I owned. But it couldn’t be mine, because I had lent the jacket to my girlfriend a couple of days ago. And she’d have no reason to visit my dad here would she? She and my Dad didn’t get along right? I finally dismissed the jacket and looked at my Dad’s secretary.

I said, “That’s fine. I can just catch him later. Could you give him this folder to look over? You don’t have to tell him I checked in his office. I know he doesn’t like people in there when he’s not here.”

She looked slightly relieved and took my papers. With that smile she had, she looked kind of cute. It was then that I noticed how young she was. She actually looked close to my age. It seems like my Dad’s secretaries are getting younger each time he gets a new one.

“Have a good day Will. I’ll tell Mr. Safely that you stopped by,” she said.

In the mall, I walked past a lingerie store. I thought about picking something up here for the women in my household but then I remembered that they really weren’t big fans of stuff like that. Maybe it was just the man in me that wanted to see them in sexy lingerie. I stood in front of the store longer than I should have and pictured them in stuff like in the display, I even pictured June in crotchless panties. That image was helped by the vision of her pussy that was still fresh in my mind. Then I thought of what they’d do if they knew I was picturing them in outfits like these. Or that I thought the only thing that would be better is if they all went naked. My mom would probably scold me, and June would throw ice-cold water at me. Even if I were awake and standing in front of her. Emma, she would flaunt her impressive womanly assets at me. And Adora she’d probably be the most embarrassed out of all of them but let me look if she thought it would make me happy. Out of my Sisters, Adora was the one I actually knew the bra size of. She actually let me fold her laundry once while she was sick and the rest of the family was on a small trip. She had a nice C-cup bra size. At least she did before my accident. I suppose they could have grown since then. She’s also the most submissive out of all my sisters. Not just when it comes to my Dad. I guess that’s the reason I was able to help with her laundry. Every one of the women in my house is submissive at times but Adora is the most obvious. She’s like that around everyone except Emma. Okay even then, but not nearly as bad. For a while, I suspected those two had a thing going on between them. Thinking of Adora’s embarrassment when I caught Emma giving her a massage in our private massage parlor snapped me out of my nice little fantasies and I continued to look for something the ladies closest to my heart would like.

As I was leaving the Mall I ran into Kara’s best friend Kim. She is about two inches shorter than me if you picture a live-action version of Princess Zelda from the Breath of the Wild game and Disney’s Mulan combined but with much bigger boobs then you’ve got a pretty good idea of what Kim looks like. Except she also has normal human ears, usually at least, she is into cosplay. And her favorite cosplay is Princess Zelda. At the moment she has black hair. She was the girl I had lost my virginity to. It happened at a party, we had gone into a spare bedroom. She was lowering her pants and I had just the briefest glance of a small strip of pubic hair before she had me turn off the light. Her pants hadn’t been lowered enough for me to actually see her pussy. Not that time at least. This all happened because of a silly dare at a high school party. But we liked it enough to try again twice more. But then she found a guy she liked after that.

Kim smiled at me and said, “Fancy running into you here, Will.”

The way she said my name made me nervous. I mean if we weren’t surrounded by a lot of people and we were still friends with benefits then I’d probably get excited. She had me sit down next to her in the food court.

“You still living in that big old house you were living in, in high school?” Kim asked.

I was stunned. That wasn’t what I was expecting her to ask. I nodded and said, “Unfortunately. My Dad doesn’t like the idea of his Heir taking the chances of living in a dorm while going to college. The school didn’t like the idea so he fought it. They caved in after he gave a huge donation.”

I remember him saying it wasn’t a bribe. He was giving the money to them and it was up to them if they still let me stay at home or not. I have a feeling that if they still said I needed to move to a dorm that he’d have done his best to buy the school.

“Yeah, I heard about that.” She grinned mischievously, “Mmm. A young man willing to admit he still lives at home with his parents. Kind of hot.” Kim almost purred. After a moment she straightened up and seriously asked, “Sorry if I bothered you with that comment just now. Is everything okay at home? I do worry. With Dave and all that he does.”

I just smiled and said, “I’m not going to lie and say things are perfect. They’re not. I just wish I could take my Mom and sisters away. They deserve better than that man who calls himself the man of the house.”

Kim gave me a smile that wasn’t silly or even seductive. It actually showed concern, which is probably why I didn’t pull my hand away when she reached over and took mine in hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.