Island Story - Cover

Island Story

Copyright© 2019 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Will and his mother and three sisters come from a rich family but his Dad Dave makes their lives miserable. He vows to take the women he cares about away from that life when he finds a way that would be safe for all. When he finds out his Grandfather left his Mom Raven an island his plan starts to come together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Nudism  

My story begins in my sophomore year in college. I feel that it’s a disservice to call it my story, it actually belongs to my beautiful mother Raven, my older twin sister June, my younger sister Emma, my youngest sister Adora, and a few others including myself. Since as far back as we could remember we were told that Adora was adopted when she was really little, that she had been the child of our Mother’s brother. That story never felt right to us because Adora always felt more like a real sister even on day one. The love we had for her only grew once we found out the truth. For a long time my mom, sisters, and I lived very comfortable lives. As far as money was concerned that is. We lived in one of the most expensive houses in town and my Dad made a lot of money. But my Mom, sisters, and I were missing one thing that made a house a home. Love from the so-called man of the house. At the age of 16, my mom could have retired if she had wanted to because she had inherited a lot of money and other things from her dad after he had passed. A good share of the inheritance came from his wise saving habits, his business, and because of how he died. It was a terrible accident that nobody in the family likes to talk about. I’m not even sure what happened. Mom’s side of the family was shocked, to say the least when Grandpa’s will was read and they found out that Mom had been left the bulk of his assets. A good share of the family thought she should have been disinherited because she had dishonored the family, by getting pregnant with my Sister and me at such a young age and that she wasn’t even married. Once my Dad started making money with his job he told my Mom he didn’t want her to even touch her money. Not until they had both retired. Later on, in life, we realized how good it was that he had made sure he couldn’t have access to that money. I think that’s pretty much the last truly decent thing he’s done in his life.

Now onto the story.

I woke up with a splash of water to my face. Needless to say, I sat up quickly, and without looking for the source of water I said, “June, must you wake me like that every morning?”

I then felt a pillow hit me in the face and June said, “I don’t always wake you up like that. I only do that when Dad’s not home in the morning.”

I rolled my eyes then I opened them and looked at my twin. She was tall and naturally slim, despite her crazy appetite. She had straight light reddish brown hair that reached down to a couple of inches below her butt cheeks. Which is weird because my hair is more light brown and if I let it grow long enough it would turn slightly curly. There were many times I had the same color of hair as her. I hated having the same color of hair as my Father. I then noticed that she was only in a loose-fitting tank top and Powerpuff Girls panties. The tank top was worn out in some spots. I could almost see the lower part of her small left breasts. Once I tried to talk her into throwing the shirt out but I had no luck. I even offered to get a replacement for it. One that was just like it. She always told me that the top was her favorite shirt to sleep in. It had meant a lot to her.

Then what she said earlier registered in my mind and I got out of bed and asked, “Did he even come home last night?”

Not that I really needed to ask. Half the time he doesn’t come home at night. He says he’s off on some kind of business trip or something. Although I’ve had many doubts. Another thing that should have clued me into the fact that our Dad wasn’t home was the outfit that June was in. I can guarantee that if Dad had been home she wouldn’t be walking around in the house in that outfit. She’d be in something that would make her look like she had absolutely no curves at all. Not that she had much anyway. The only part of their bodies that our Dad wanted my sisters to show off in public and in the home were their faces, necks, and on occasion their hands. Except when we went swimming. Dad wanted people to know that the babies he made with his wife had good-looking faces. And were proper ladies.

June winced and said, “Let’s not talk about that now. Mom wanted to see you.”

I rubbed the blurry vision from my eyes and said, “Did Ra ... I mean Mother say what she wanted?”

She shook her head then softly and said, “She didn’t really say much. Just that she wanted to talk to you about one of the things she inherited from Grandpa.”

I nodded and put my clothes on. It wasn’t until I turned to the door that I noticed my sister was still there. She had a funny look on her face but when she realized I was looking at her that look vanished and she left my room without saying another word.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen and found my mother stretching to get some dishes from the cupboards that were high above her head. My Sister and I didn’t get our height from our mother. She wasn’t really short but she wasn’t tall either. Once she got what she was after she did a tiny victory dance. It was mostly in her hips. I was frozen in place as I saw the outfit she was in. She had on tight pants. And they did nothing to hide the luscious round butt she had under them. In fact, they were tight enough to let people know or at least suspect if she had panties on or not. Today she was not wearing any. And she had a tank top on, much like the one June had been wearing but a bit more fancy and newer. Dad wouldn’t allow her to have clothes that were old or worn out. I think the oldest piece of clothing she had was six weeks old. Unlike my sisters, my Dad loved having my Mom walk around the house in tight clothing. Sometimes out in public too. But nothing as tight as she had on now. At the moment I couldn’t take my eyes off her exposed cleavage. I had spent a lot of time wondering what those breasts would look like, even though the tops she usually wore at home were also very tight, I had wanted to see them bare. There were even times I wondered what they would feel like against my skin and what they would even taste like. I cursed myself for not remembering that part from when I was a baby. My sister June claimed to have a faint recollection of the taste, and if that were true I was jealous. My senior year of high school I had seen Mom’s naked breasts. They were some of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. For being in her mid-thirties they were in pretty good shape. Surprising for being so big and natural. I can thank that viewing of her breasts to a faulty bikini top. After she had unintentionally exposed herself to everyone at my Dad’s company swimming party she threw the bikini away. Without her knowing I had taken the bikini out of the trash and kept those lucky garments. Thank goodness she had thrown them away in an empty trash bag so no foul stench or stains from food or unknown liquids tarnished the two pieces. And no I’m not one of those guys that would be smelling the panties or bikini tops. More than a couple of times anyway. Honest. To cover up what I did, I threw a lot of stuff away into that trash bag.

Back in the present time, I was glad that I had finally gotten the view of my Mom’s body off my mind, well mostly, when she turned around and smiled as she placed the glasses on the counter.

She saw me and spoke up, “I see that June was successful in waking you up in her normal way. I’m sorry about that.”

I smiled at the thought that even Mom knew that June splashing my face with water was the normal thing for her to do.

I cleared my throat and said, “Speaking of June she said you had something to talk to me about. Something to do with your inheritance I think. I was still half asleep when she told me. I thought you told me everything there was to tell me about that years ago.”

Her smile mostly disappeared as she said, “So did I. But it turns out that in my Daddy’s will, he said that there was something he was leaving me that I’d only find out about when I was 35. And since I turned 35 last week I finally worked up the nerve to find out what that was.”

I just nodded and asked, “What did he leave you, Mom?”

For some reason when I turned 16 my mom had asked me to call her by her first name. I think my Dad had something to do with that especially since she only insisted on me calling her by her name when Dad was around. But I still had issues remembering to call her by her first name. The looks my Dad gave when I slipped and called her Mom still gave me nightmares every now and then.

Before my Mom could answer the power in the house briefly went out and then flickered back on. When my Mom was satisfied the power was going to stay on she grabbed my hand and said, “You must not tell your father about this. I won’t say anything more about what my Daddy left me, or even let you go until you promise not to tell Dave.”

I knew that she wouldn’t really force me to promise or to stay. Even if she did try I knew an easy way to get her to tell me even if I didn’t make any promises. But I wouldn’t go there. I didn’t want to be like my Dave.

I nodded and said, “Sure thing Mom. I promise not to tell Dad.”

She gave me a half smile as she said, “My Daddy left me an island.”

I rubbed my ears in disbelief and asked, “He what? Did you say he left you an island? An actual island?”

“That’s exactly what I said. I’ve been an owner of a small island since I was 16. I just didn’t know about it until now.” my mother told me.

I was in shock. I was unsure what to say. But there was one thing that ran through my mind. I pictured myself on a beautiful island with my Mom and we were making love, I was licking and sucking on her breasts finally and my seed was combining with her egg to create a beautiful young child that would grow to have her beautiful looks and nothing of my Father was in the child except what she got from me. And for her having anything to share with my Dad because of me I felt sorry. And yes I pictured the baby being a girl. There were several other figures in that daydream but they were in the shadows. Even though I couldn’t tell who they were I could sense that they were female and that there was something special about them. I stayed still as I didn’t want to stop with those wonderful images running through my mind, that is until my Mom squeezed my hand.

“Wow. That’s amazing. So what are you going to do with the island? Do people live there? How big or small is it? And why don’t you want Dad to know?” I wondered aloud.

She looked unsure about what to say as she told me, “I’m actually thinking of selling the island. I’m going to put the money I make with it away for emergencies. I’m afraid of what your Dad would do if he found out. He can’t touch the money I got from my Daddy. But if he knew about me selling an island then he’d do everything in his power to take all that money for himself.” She began hyperventilating but quickly got that under control. “The island is mostly deserted. Some of my side of the family have visited it from time to time. In fact, my brother Kyle was the last person on the island besides the people who regularly go there to do maintenance and stuff. There are some buildings, mostly housing. Actually, I think there are about 10 houses. Small compared to ours. And a few other buildings. Also, it has a small but nice little theater there. I was told that my Daddy originally bought it as a getaway for family vacations. But the family always acted kind of funny when mentioning that. With the papers I just got in I’ll see if they tell a different story.” She looked through some of the papers, “So, for the most part, people would only go there to bring food and supplies when my family or whoever we rented the place out to are there. But going over the paperwork I haven’t seen any evidence of any recent renters. There are rumors that the medicine given there has almost magical properties or it was highly advanced. Or it was a hot spring. The rumors of what it is and what it does varies. Some say it can heal some injuries or extend life, or make someone younger, or even...” She turned bright red, “Or even extend the fertile time for women.” She waved her hand around as if she was trying to wave away a crazy thought. “It’s not all that big of an island. I could be wrong but I think it’s a little over 12 miles wide or long. I forget which. Almost 13 actually.”

“What’s almost 13? You aren’t talking about anything pervy, are you? If so, tell me but start from the beginning.” said my younger sister Emma. She looked at me and added, “You’re not 13 inches, are you? Kara must be very pleased with you Big Bro.”

She stood at about five feet, five inches tall. Only two inches taller than our Mom. If actress Hailee Steinfeld and Ariana Grande had a baby together or someone put their DNA together into a clone, that’s close to what Emma would look like. With the exception that Emma is a natural blonde with green eyes. Even if I hadn’t known her all of her life I would know that she was a natural blonde because she ran naked out of the bathroom just two days before Mom’s most recent birthday and when she saw me, she tripped and fell down and landed spread eagle. And she had a lot of hair down there. She had been embarrassed about the incident and once she was able to speak again asked me not to tell anyone. She told me that she had thought that everyone had been gone. She liked to walk around the house naked when she was alone. She was also the only one of my sisters to have inherited our mom’s huge bust size. That is the other difference that would be between her and the baby or clone of those two actresses. She’s so much different in the breasts department than my older twin, I’d be surprised if June had b cup-sized breasts. I’ve tried to find out her bust size for a couple of years now but June and Emma kept their bras very well-guarded. I almost found out Emma’s bra size once when I was asked to bring her laundry to her room, she’d have done it but had hurt her wrist and couldn’t carry anything like that. I was surprised when one of her bras fell out of the laundry basket. I picked it up and was about to check the size when she came into the room and snatched the precious garment out of my hands.

My Mom quietly said, “Now. Emma, that’s not very polite. Please apologize to your brother.” Was my Mom blushing when Emma mentioned my size?

Emma walked over to behind the stool I was sitting on and gave me a hug. Her huge breasts squeezed into my back. I instantly went hard when I felt her nipples pressing into my back. I loved it when she gave me hugs especially when she wasn’t wearing a bra. Thank goodness I had been sitting down at that moment. I was lucky enough my Mom hadn’t noticed my boner earlier. I didn’t think I’d be lucky a second time if I had been standing.

Emma then kissed my cheek and said, “I’m sorry Big Bro. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” She stood up and said to both our Mom and me, “I’m going to go on a run with Adora.”

My Mom smiled and asked, “Will you be taking June or Will with you?”

Emma rolled her eyes and with great exaggeration said, “Are you kidding me? June only ever runs on her treadmill. And she hardly ever does that. She’s one of those girls lucky enough to be naturally skinny no matter how much she eats. The only thing I’m luckier than her in is that...” she paused and without moving her head looked down just a little bit. I had a feeling she was about to say something other than what she said next. But I didn’t want to bring up the subject. Finally, she added, “that I’m so good at sports. And besides this run is only with Adora and me. We’re planning on talking about the boy we like.”

Mom smiled and then asked, “Don’t you mean boys? It’s not like you both have a crush on the same boy is it?”

Emma blushed and it may have been my imagination but I thought she looked in my direction. Finally, she said, “We might. There is this one boy in town that we both think is cute. Actually, we think he’s really hot.” Then she looked serious as she said, “And there were other things Adora wanted to talk about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.