Fun on a Train  - Cover

Fun on a Train

Copyright© 2019 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife meets two old men on a train

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Mick responded straight away, saying “of course, don’t worry, we’ll take care of you” with a grin. I scooped off the rest of Harry’s cum that was on my skirt and stockings with my fingers and licked them clean. “Fuck Harry, your cum tastes as good as your prick looked” I said and laughed.

The train then pulled into the station and all three of us got up and left the train. Once we were through the ticket barriers they led me with them to the car park. Harry had his arm loosely round my back, Mick’s was in a similar position on the other side, only his hand was on my arse. “Now we can see, you’ve got lovely legs Anna” Harry said. “Thanks, they’re also very photogenic, so take as many fucking pics as you want” I replied.

They both laughed as we approached a big Audi. “Here we are, do you want to sit in the front or back Anna” Harry asked. “I’ll sit in the back” I replied, “I’ll join you” Mick said.

By the time Harry had started the car I was snogging Mick. His hand went straight on my thigh, I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs as wide as I could. Mick’s hand went straight to my fanny and he rammed three fingers in my slot.

I was still soaking from the train fun and my twat was making sloshing noises has he fingered me.

I was no slow coach myself and got his trousers undone. As I pulled his pants down his solid cock stuck up in the air. Not as big as Harry but a very nice 7/8” and stiff as an iron bar.

I started furiously wanking Mick’s cock, pulling his foreskin that far back his bell end was swelling as he jammed his fingers up my snatch. “Find somewhere to pull over Harry” Mick said, “I need to fuck her.”

Before Harry could do anything I climbed on top of Mick and slammed my dripping married cunt on Mick’s prick. “I can’t wait that long” I squealed as Mick’s prick went in up to his balls. “Fucking hell, her cunts like a vice “ Mick shouted as he tried get further up me.

I was riding him as hard as I could, I was slamming myself on him that hard that my cunt was making fucking slurping sounds.

The car suddenly turned a sharp corner and screeched to a halt on a industrial estate. Harry put the interior light on and turned round to watch as I bounced up and down on Mick’s prick like someone demented! “Pull my skirt up Mick, so Harry can watch your cock slide up my gash.”

Mick pulled my skirt up around my waist as we tried to fuck each others brains out. “Can you see it Harry, can you see Mick’s cock fucking my dirty married cunt? Take some pics Harry, close ups of my cunt full of cock”I yelped. “Fuckin hell” was all that Harry said.

Mick then pulled my arse cheeks apart, “cop this Harry” “perfect, I’ve got the whole lot, she’s fucking creaming, cunt juice is running over you balls” was Harry’s reply.

I was having a massive orgasm, it was lasting forever as Mick’s prick battered my insides senseless. It still wasn’t enough though, “finger me Harry, I need more, shove your fingers up my hole as Mick fucks me” I cried.

Harry shoved two fingers up my snatch. The feeling was awesome, being fucked and fingered at the same time, my twat exploded with a massive jet of cum that sprayed everywhere. “Don’t fucking stop, I love it, do what you want to me, I’ll do anything, I’m your dirty slut” I screamed as yet another fountain of cum sprayed out of my cunt.

Harry pulled his fingers out and I heard him unzip his trousers. I was dying to see that fucking dong again and spun round on Mick without missing a stroke. Harry had got his trousers off and was kneeling between the front two seats so his prick was pointing straight at me, fuck it was massive and looked gorgeous, the insides of my cheeks were watering with desire.

I lent forward and we started kissing, my tongue was deep in his mouth as my hand found his cockhead. I rubbed the palm of my hand over it as he dripped pre-cum soaking my hand.

I changed hands and started wanking his prick, I broke off from kissing him and looking directly into his eyes rubbed my pre-cum soaked hand all over my face and then licked my hand clean. All this as I was bouncing on Mick’s cock.

Mick started to groan, “ cum in me Mick, fill me full of spunk, it’ll be lube for Harry’s cock” I screamed as I felt jet after jet of hot liquid going up me.

Mick really unloaded up me, my belly was full and it was was running out of my hole and down my thighs as Harry opened the rear door of the car.

I swivelled round and lay back on the seat, my head was in Mick’s lap with his knob on my face. I lifted my legs in the air and spread them as wide as I could. Harry stood their with his anaconda sized prick pointing at me. “Fuck it Harry, shove your fucking knob up me, make it yours, make my filthy married cunt yours, I want it, fuck me senseless” I cried with lust.

Harry moved forward and rubbed the end of his cock up and down my crack. The teasing was incredible, then the pain was excruciating as his cock head went in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.