Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Penny was up at her usual time, fed the dogs and did the initial preparation of Caroline’s breakfast. It was different from usual though. She sang quietly to herself and danced round the table as she laid it. The dogs caught her joy and pranced round with her.

Caroline came in and noticed the happiness immediately.

“Wow!” she exclaimed. “Won the lottery?”

Penny ran, jumped and flung her arms round her.

“Your Dad’s asked me to marry him!”

“Whee-eeh!”

Caroline’s arms went round Penny and she whirled her round.

“Oh, Penny! That’s wonderful! No wonder you’re so happy! So am I!”

They both hugged hard but at length eased back. Caroline bent and kissed her.

“I saw it coming,” she said softly, “but I could read Dad. He’d fallen for you but felt that he might be seen as taking advantage of you. I gave him a bit of a talking to yesterday evening and it worked. Oh, Penny! I’m thrilled for both of you.”

That meant another hug and kiss.

“Hmm! So the cat’s out of the bag,” said Peter.

Penny looked down shyly but Caroline leapt.

“Well done, Daddy darling! I’m thrilled for you both. Ooh! Sorry! I’m keeping you apart.”

She released him and stood back. Peter held out his arms and Penny leapt into them. For several seconds they clung to each other and then Peter eased the hug and they both kissed before pulling back and gazing into each other’s eyes.

Caroline joined the hug.

At length they parted and settled down to breakfast, Caroline leaving soon afterwards.

That was the signal for Penny who picked up her coffee and sat on Peter’s knee. Both coffees were stone cold by the time Peter left for his office having reminded her to ring the vicarage.

Penny did that but not before nine o’clock. It took a while for her to get to the point but June was quick to accept her invitation and promised that they would bring their diary.

The drinks went well. David and June naturally were a friendly couple and did not criticise Peter for his lack of appearances at church. As the wedding was only going to be small without an organist or choir to take into consideration it could take place four weeks on Saturday at three o’clock. The delay was necessary to allow the banns to be read on the intervening three Sundays. Caroline came whirling in at quarter past six and was welcomed. David and June were impressed with what she was doing. “Like father like daughter,” was her smiling response, “although I’d made up my mind before my ‘step-mother’ arrived on the scene.”

Later Peter rang Glenys and warned her that when they arrived Penny and he would be engaged so that they would only need one room. Glenys was thrilled and quickly agreed to the dogs sleeping in the kitchen.

When Caroline had gone to bed Penny rather timidly asked Peter whether he was waiting until they were married before sleeping together.

Peter shook his head. “I didn’t want you to feel I was rushing you and I feared that after your hideous experiences with Boulter you might have been put off for life.”

Penny melted against him and then kissed him gently but very lovingly. “No,” she whispered, “I long for you to make love to me: slowly, gently and lovingly. And I want to learn to give that love back to you.”

It was Peter’s turn to kiss Penny which he did also very gently and very lovingly. For the first time his tongue came into play and Penny squeaked with excitement and almost timorously returned the compliment.

That might have gone on for some while but the dogs began to whine.

“I must let these two spoilsports out and put them to bed,” said Penny.

She reluctantly pushed herself out of Peter’s arms and stood up. Peter followed her and they dealt with the dogs together.

As soon as the kitchen door closed Peter picked her up with one arm under her shoulders and the other under her thighs. She felt tiny and was as light as a feather. Her arms went round his neck. In that way they went upstairs.

In his bedroom Peter knelt and lowered Penny to the floor. Even so she was only a little taller than him. He pulled her head forward and kissed her gently.

“My precious, little Penny,” he whispered.

She only managed a stifled little squeak.

“May I undress you?”

She nodded and bit her lower lip.

He lifted her tee-shirt over her head.

“You delicate little beauty!” he whispered.

He very gently kissed her forehead, her beautiful brown eyes, the tip of her nose and then her lips. She returned that equally gently and the tips of their tongues met and caressed.

He undid and slowly removed her bra. He took in her small but proud breasts and leant forward to kiss the nipples. That produced another squeak, twice.

“You’re a beautiful little brown-eyed pixie,” he murmured.

He spent a little more time on her breasts and then kissed his way down to the waistband of her jeans, which he undid and slowly and gently pulled them and her knickers down to her ankles. Subconsciously she stepped out of them. He kissed his way down to her pubic hair. That caused her to hold her breath.

He turned her round. There were still one or two scars that had not been allowed to heal cleanly. He did not comment not wishing to bring back unpleasant memories for her. He stroked and kissed her perky little bottom which made her squeak and giggle.

He turned her to face him again and kissed her lips softly. She hummed.

He stood again, picked her up and laid her gently on his bed. He quickly undressed himself and lay down beside her taking her in his arms and gently kissing her. This time though when he reached her pubic region he kissed her fanny and then licked it. She jumped but did not pull away. He added a finger to her vagina as he continued to lick her clitoris. She came.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.