Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Peter said nothing to Penny the following morning but as soon as he got in to the office he rang the surgery to make an appointment for her. He had appreciated that this would take time as her medical records would be held at Gillingham. He was patient with the young woman who answered his call and managed to arrange an appointment with a female doctor for only a fortnight away, providing her medical documents had arrived. The young woman assured him that they would handle that.

The appointment was confirmed ten days later. Penny was appalled.

“It’s not needed! I feel perfectly well. Why do you want me to go through this? If I can’t have children I can’t have children. So what!”

“Penny, dear, there might be delayed symptoms and they might cause you a lot of pain and even premature death.”

That stopped Penny. She never wanted to be a burden to Peter ... ever.

“OK,” she said meekly.

Penny duly saw the doctor who referred her for scans which took place a fortnight later. Everything, both vaginally and anally, had healed without any sign of infection but she would not be able to bear children due to irreparable damage to her cervix.

Peter was relieved but saddened that she would never be able to have children. He reckoned she would have been a wonderfully patient, caring and loving mother. Penny though was perfectly happy. She was healthy and as far as she was concerned could fulfil her role in life: care for Peter, not that she could articulate that, certainly not yet.

Nonetheless, one evening before Caroline came home and she and the dogs were sitting as usual at Peter’s feet, she slightly nervously asked, “Peter, a-am I o-overstaying my w-welcome?”

“No, poppet, why on earth do you ask?”

“Because I haven’t even tried to find a job.”

“You’ve found one, poppet, looking after us.”

“Really?”

“Yes, little one, really really.

“F-for ever?”

“If that’s what you want.”

She turned to look up at him as tears filled her eyes and then buried her face in his lap as she cried her heart out with relief and gratitude.

Peter was stunned and sat motionless for a full minute as Penny continued to cry when he started to stroke her head gently. That went on for a further three or four minutes when the tears turned to hiccups and the odd sob. He continued to stroke her head.

At last they died away and she rose on her knees, reached for his head and pulled it down so that she could kiss his lips. It was not a long one but it was a very firm one.

“Th-thanks!” she managed to whisper. “I never want to leave you. You’ve b-both given me such love and help and c-comfort. I-I...” Her head went back into his lap and this time she wailed as the tears once more poured.

Peter waited and then gently raised her head and shoulders.

“You’re a very naughty girl,” he smiled at her.

Even so she looked apprehensively at him.

“You’ve wet my pants.” His eyes sparkled. “What will Caroline think?”

That did the trick and the laughter came back into her eyes.

“Naughty boy! You ought to know better at your age.”

“I do. I said YOU had wet them.”

“I never! My knickers are bone dry.”

“Tears, you wicked girl!”

“You made me cry.”

“What?”

“All those things you said about me staying here for ever. They were tears of joy and happiness.”

He bent forward and kissed her forehead.

“I must go and change.”

“Do you want help?”

“Penny!”

She pealed with laughter, pushed herself up and held out her hands.

“Take my hands,” she ordered and, when he did, hauled him to his feet.

She let go and pulled his head down and kissed his lips,

“Off you go! There’s a good boy!”

Peter growled at her and did as he was told. He was thoughtful while he did so though. He did not doubt that Penny was grateful to both Caroline and him and had grown to love them as a result but she seemed to be showing that love to him. He had not seen her hug or kiss Caroline. Had she got a crush on him? Could be; the first man in her life who’d shown her gentle and genuine affection. She probably, in her innocence, read that as love. He needed to talk to Caroline. She seemed to have seen something developing and warned him in a light-hearted way but if Penny was getting serious ... He had laughed it off but her behaviour this evening, the intensity of that albeit short kiss, the slightly provocative teasing about helping him to change ... He did indeed need to talk to Caroline. The trip to Wales really could become embarrassing and difficult.

The opportunity arose the following Sunday. Penny had run into the vicar’s wife, June, at the village shop earlier in the week. They had been introduced by Peter during Penny’s initial fortnight. She invited Penny in for coffee.

“You really are looking so much better and happier than when we first met,” she said as they sat down at the kitchen table.

“And feeling it,” replied Penny. “Peter and Caroline have been so gentle and comforting and then the ruffian who broke into my house and knocked me about has been sent to prison for twenty-five years so I feel safe again.”

Some of this was new to June who only knew that Peter had knocked Penny over and out in Pitsbury, discovered she was homeless and taken her in. She probed gently. She realised that Penny now loved Peter.

“That’s quite a story,” she said when Penny ran down. “Before this all started were you a church-goer?”

Penny shook her head.

“Nor are Peter and Caroline,” smiled June. “Christmas and Easter are pretty well their only attendances. You know you might feel even happier if you were to come to Sunday morning service and thank God for what He’s done for you. I’ll look out for you and help you.”

This was something totally new to Penny and she stared at June silently who reached for her hand, closed her eyes and prayed silently and briefly. Penny said nothing but she felt warmth and comfort.

June let go of her hand and smiled. “Did I see you walking a couple of dogs last week?”

Penny nodded.

“Whose are they?”

“Peter’s. Caroline and I persuaded him now that I’m in the house virtually all day. I love them. They came from the Dogs Trust. They’re ever so friendly and obedient and lots of fun too.”

Conversation continued for a while and then Penny said that she had things to do, thanked June and left with a reminder to come to church at eleven o’clock on Sunday. She said she would.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.