Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

The first tennis match was against Portsmouth with whom there was intense but friendly rivalry. It started at ten and Caroline left at her usual time so that she would not be in any rush. Peter and Penny followed an hour later. It was well sign-posted and they had found decent seats for Caroline’s first match with quarter of an hour to spare.

Penny was in a high state of excitement. She had never done something like this in her life before. As they approached Southampton she saw all the cranes at the docks and then much to her delight Peter drove along the road running behind them and she was able to catch sight of some of the liners.

“They’re huge!” she exclaimed. “I’ve seen photos in magazines but never realised they were that big. Wowee! They’re like a big hotel on water.”

“Dead right, Penny,” replied Peter, “and they’re very smart and luxurious on the inside and some of the big, special cabins are very, very expensive.”

“I bet.”

The university was on higher ground north of the city and Penny could again see the extent of the docks and many more ships as well as down Southampton Water.

Then the university buildings themselves took her breath away. They were huge and modern. Bill drove her past the Business School which was the part Caroline was attending and then on up to the main university campus where the tournament was to take place. Penny continued to look round her in awe.

Peter had to explain the rules of tennis to her including the scoring system. She looked at him in amazement.

“Why can’t they do it like football: one-love, one all, two-one?”

“I’ve no idea. Tennis has been played for a very long time and the rules were probably a bit different in the Middle Ages.”

“Hmph! A pretty old-aged way of scoring, I’d say.”

Peter laughed delightedly and squeezed her hand. Penny was thrilled but said and did nothing.

The competition was run as a league: everyone playing everyone and scoring two points for a win and one for a draw. There were eight players on each side. The programme gave the details of each match and the court it would be played on. There were four games in each match. Peter and Penny did not have to move for Caroline’s first three.

Caroline won her first match easily, 3-1, to excited applause and cheering from Peter and Penny. The game that Caroline lost led to four deuces.

The second match on that court went to Portsmouth and then Caroline was back. Her opponent was a tall girl with a fierce serve which defeated Caroline who failed to score in the first game. Caroline won the second and went into the third with grim determination written on her face. She was beaten again but nevertheless won three rallies. She won the fourth game by the same margin as the second. Both girls were panting at the end but gave each other a brilliant smile and a hug. Peter was very proud. Penny had bounced in her seat in her seat with excitement throughout the final game. They hugged each other with delight.

Caroline’s third match was a bit of a damp squib after that. She won all four games with her opponent never taking a point off her in her service games.

Caroline then had a long break before her final match before lunch. Peter and Penny went and found an ice cream before finding their way to the court where Caroline would be playing her last match before lunch. They managed to get decent seats again. This time Caroline’s opponent was no more than five foot three but sturdy and, as she proved, lightening round the court. Her serves were not fast but had a lot of spin on them. So had her returns. She moved quickly up to the net anticipating Caroline’s returns well. And she could jump! Caroline tried high returns in an attempt to drive her back from the net. No good! She was a jack-in-the-box. She beat Caroline 3-1. Caroline was a good loser, giving her a rueful smile and a one-armed hug as they shook hands after the match. Her opponent was clearly thrilled, not just with her own performance but Caroline’s genuine appreciation of her ability.

Penny had made a picnic lunch which they had brought from the car in an ice box. She had taken account of the weather so the soup was a cold one and there was chilled lager. She had made two sandwiches each: cheese, bacon and tomato, and a beef, lettuce and cucumber one. They both decided to start with the beef one.

“Penny, Poppet, you are a diamond!” exclaimed Peter. ‘Poppet’ was a recent endearment but she loved it.

She smiled happily. “Well get on with it!”

Peter took a drink of his lager, sighed happily, “Bossy boots!” he smiled.

She said nothing but felt even happier.

Caroline’s afternoon matches were equally exciting. She won three and lost the last after a tie break. Overall she had won five and lost three, ten out of a possible sixteen points. She spotted Peter and Penny at the end of her last match and seeing an empty chair beside Peter went up and joined them.

Peter hugged and kissed her. “Well played, Caro!” he said. “That was well worth coming to watch.”

“You bet!” added Penny clapping excitedly.

Caroline smiled delightedly. “Thanks, guys! It was a lot of fun too. Pity I couldn’t pull off the last one.”

“Pooh!” said Peter. “It was a super match and very exciting to watch.”

“Um, Caro, you said you’ve got a party when it’s all over. Will you want supper?” asked Penny.

“Thanks, Penny love, but no thanks. I can always find myself a little something if I’m a bit peckish.”

She left them to go and change and Peter and Penny decided to go home as well. Penny had enjoyed every minute of the tennis.

“I’ve never bothered before but I’m going to watch Wimbledon next year,” she said.

“Mm,” replied Peter dolefully. “As a working man I shall just have to make do with highlights and weekends.”

“No-o! I’ll record them for you.”

“You would do too, Poppet. Thank you.”

He glanced away from the road for a moment and smiled at her. Her heart turned over.

It was a quiet journey home but that did not detract from their happiness: Peter’s at Caroline’s performance and clear happiness and Penny’s at Peter’s affection for her. He was so natural with her and gently loving but she realised that it was no more than that. She must do nothing that would upset that and frighten him away. Caro had been right. He was still in love with his late wife and she was a young woman who needed help to recover her self-confidence and make a life for herself but nevertheless one who he seemed to love in a sort of way. Because he was sorry for her? Yes but he really did seem to like her: the way he stroked her hair when she sat at his feet after supper and the gentle way he kissed her goodnight. He must have some feelings for her, some love for her. A second daughter she supposed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.