Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

The rest of the day passed quietly. Penny did not press gardening in the afternoon but was happy with the walk that Peter took her.

“No wild animals,” she grinned.

Peter merely smiled back.

Caroline naturally wanted to know how things with the police had gone and listened attentively to both of them.

She reached for Penny’s hand, squeezed it and said, “Well done, Penny love, and you, Dad. Those two policewomen sound pleasant and understanding.”

“Very!” said Penny.

Peter nodded adding, “Helped by a brave, calm Penny who fed them coffee, told them the facts and didn’t get all emotional although there were moments when I saw the strain on your face, Penny dear. I’ll bet those two did too but they never showed it and were gentle and encouraging throughout.”

Penny looked down shyly but other than that did not add anything.

The following afternoon, fortunately while Peter and Penny were in, Nell rang. Peter answered the phone.

“Peter, it’s Nell. We had a successful time at the hospital managing to find Dr Martin when he wasn’t up to his eyes with emergencies and all the nurses who were on duty when Penny was in, Riverview Ward. We’ve got good photos of Penny’s injuries and evidence from Dr Martin that she had had recent sexual intercourse both vaginally and anally. They’ve been sent to Dorset and I expect that Mr Boulter will be appearing before the Magistrates Court the day after tomorrow when he will be remanded in custody for the Crown Court although Heaven knows when that will be. The Crown Prosecutor will be taking the case so there’s no need for Penny to have legal representation.”

He reported everything to Penny who took it calmly.

“Now that he’s safely out of the way we ought to go and secure your cottage,” Peter suggested.

“I s’pose.”

“You don’t sound too keen.”

She shrugged.

“If it’s left open and unoccupied some other vagrant might take it over and then the village might complain about you.”

“OK.”

“Let’s go tomorrow. I probably ought to let the police know or we’ll be had for breaking and entering.”

She shrugged. Peter could understand her reluctance to go back to the place where she had undergone such brutality and misery. He left her to get on with what she was doing.

He rang the Gillingham police and spoke to the inspector in charge of the case who reassured him.

“Don’t worry, sir. We secured it so, unless Miss Judd has something there that she wants to collect, I suggest you leave things as they are. The jury may want to see it and, when the case is over, you should obtain an assessment for repairs and redecoration.”

“Hmm. I don’t think Mr Boulter will be in a position to pay and I doubt Miss Judd has a house insurance policy. Anyway, we mustn’t interfere with the course of justice so we’ll give it a miss for the time being.”

The inspector chuckled. “Thank you, sir.”

Peter told Penny over their pre-lunch drinks. She looked relieved.

“Do you have a house and contents insurance policy?”

She shook her head. “Couldn’t afford one.”

Peter nodded understandingly.

Boulter duly appeared before a Magistrates Court at Gillingham and was remanded in custody for the Crown Court. Neither Peter nor Penny attended. Nell briefed them.

After that life returned to normal and after the second week Peter, having been reassured by Penny that she would be fine, went back to work.

Penny was happy. She had enough with her housekeeping and the garden and was still able to go for the walks Peter had taken her. Inevitably she met other people walking their dogs. They were all so friendly, as were their dogs, that she really looked forward to meeting them. That led to the inevitable.

“Peter?” she said one evening. “Now that everything’s safe and even though you’re back at work wouldn’t you like to get a dog again?”

Peter looked at her questioningly but Caroline bounced in her chair.

“Brilliant!” she exclaimed. “They’d be fun to have about the house. Penny could exercise them during the week and we all could at the weekends.”

Peter sucked his teeth. “I don’t know,” he said. “‘They?’ Are you suggesting a pack?”

“Oh, Daddy! Don’t be silly. Possibly a pair of litter twins.”

“Puddles and worse! Training!”

“Well, see what the Dogs Trust has got. They may well have a pair of trained dogs that elderly owners couldn’t exercise properly.”

“Hmm!”

“Please?” begged Penny.

“Yes, little one.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Impatient little one!”

Penny nodded vigorously. “It is a Saturday.”

He smiled. “OK!”

It was Penny’s turn to bounce.

“When’s your birthday, Penny?”

“Fourth of September.”

“I must put it in my diary. It might be a bit too far away though for the dogs to wait for their collars, leads, baskets and so on.”

“Da-dd-y!” growled Caroline.

Peter grinned.

The following morning Penny was in a high state of excitement. Peter was thrilled. She really was coming out of her shell and showing the bubbly young woman she really was. Certainly there were solemn times like when she had announced her terms for continuing to stay but that was as it should be.

“What time do you want to go to the Dogs Trust?” she asked as she gave him his breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.