Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Supper went off cheerfully and Penny stayed up with the others until they decided to go to bed. Caroline kept an unobtrusive eye on Penny as they got ready for bed but noticed nothing untoward.

Penny actually was completely at peace for the first time since she had run away. She was going to get it all off her chest to the police and both Peter and Caroline had been reassuring that she would continue to be safe and that Ron would be sent to prison for a long time. She slept well.

Everyone was up in good time and enjoyed their breakfast cooked by Penny who insisted on doing at least an hour’s housework before the police arrived.

Peter answered the front door when they did. Sgt Peters looked as nice as she sounded: robust but with a friendly face, warm eyes and a pleasant smile. With her was WPC Reynolds. She was, of course, younger but slimmer and taller. She too had a gentle face.

Peter welcomed them and said softly, “We had a bit of worry yesterday evening about your coming but she’d calmed down by supper-time and seems to be totally in control of herself this morning.”

“Great!” answered Sgt Peters equally softly and smiled again.

Peter led them to the kitchen and introduced them to Penny. There were smiles and handshakes all round.

“I suggest you do things in here,” said Peter. “You can put your papers and so on on the table and not be far from the coffee.

Sgt Peters smiled again. “Good thinking!” she said.

“Um,” said Penny, “W-would it be all right for Peter to stay and comfort me?”

Sgt Peters sucked in her cheeks but her eyes were sparkling. “I think we might make an exception to the rule,” adding conspiratorially, “but don’t tell anyone or I’ll be out on my neck.”

Penny giggled and relaxed completely. Peter mouthed a smiling ‘thank you’.

“Would you like some coffee now?” asked Penny.

“Good girl!” thought Peter.

“Yes please,” came a chorus.

Penny had already made some and was able to pour it straight away. Peter put milk, sugar and teaspoons on the table.

Penny wagged a finger at him. “Saucer to put wet spoons on,” she ordered.

The two policewomen smiled and Peter put on his best apologetic spaniel look but did as he was told.

Finally they settled down.

“Now then, Penny, may I call you that?”

Penny nodded.

“Thank you. My first name is Eleanor but everybody calls me Nell and this is Grace. We’re going to want to hear your story which we will record but first your full name and your home address, the one you ran away from. OK?”

Penny nodded.

Off they went. Peter was proud of Penny. She told her story quietly and composedly. There was no shyness and no tears. Nell nodded appreciatively at the end.

“Well done, Penny!” she said. “That was very bravely done.”

Penny glanced at Peter who smiled proudly and nodded. “Thanks,” she whispered.

“Now,” went on Nell. “Would you tell us the names and addresses of the people you worked for? They must have been worried when you didn’t turn up for work and they couldn’t ring you because Ron Boulter had ripped your phone out.”

Penny did so.

“Do you know the name of the doctor who treated you in hospital?” went on Nell.

Penny nodded. “Dr Martin.”

“Thanks and which ward were you on?”

Penny looked questioningly at Peter.

“Riverview,” he said.

“And can you remember the names of any of the nurses?”

“Um ... Mary ... um ... Lynn. They were the main ones. I don’t remember any of the others.”

“Don’t worry. That’ll give us a start. Have you got any questions, Grace?”

Grace shook her head.

Nell turned to Peter. “Your turn now, Mr Williams.”

“Peter,” he smiled.

“Thank you, Peter. Your full name and address first please.”

Peter gave them and then told his side of the story. He also added the story of Penny running away from him and Caroline and the reasons she gave. “She’s over that now though,” he added smiling at Penny. She nodded vigorously back.

“Well,” said Nell, “that’s it for the time being, I reckon, unless my inspector has further questions.”

“Would you like some more coffee before you go?” asked Penny.

Nell glanced enquiringly at Grace who smiled and nodded vigorously. Penny went to make it.

“Um,” said Peter, “I don’t want to appear meddling or unnecessary but my daughter brought up something last night.”

“Go on, Peter,” said Nell with a smile, “I’ll soon tell you if you are.”

Peter smiled back.

“In taking this case forward you’re going to have to liaise with the Dorset Police.”

Nell nodded.

“We’d be surprised if one or more of Penny’s cleaning clients had not gone round when the telephone wasn’t answered to see if she was all right. They might have met Boulter and could vouch that he had moved into Penny’s house. They might also have been verbally if not physically abused. If there was no-one about they might have looked in through the windows and seen the mess which would have been totally out of keeping with Penny. We can’t believe that they would not report what they’d seen to your colleagues.”

Nell smiled. “You’re absolutely right,” she said. “Two people reported to the Dorset Police.”

“Mrs Wormsley and Mrs Blake, I’ll bet,” said Penny.

Nell held her lips closed with thumb and forefinger but her eyes gave her away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.