Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

After supper Penny went to bed early again.

“Well done again, Dad!” said Caroline. “She’s relaxed properly for the first time.”

“Yes and her happiness is total, particularly now that she has made up her mind how she’s going to repay us and we’ve accepted it happily and gratefully.”

“Bit of a psychologist too, Dad,” she grinned.

Peter blew a raspberry at her.

“Daddy! That’s very rude!”

Peter sucked in his cheeks looking penitent and then cocked her a snook.

“Naughty boy!” She smacked his cheek gently then hugged him. “No, Daddy darling, you’ve relaxed her and made her feel wanted and welcome again. You’re special.”

There was a slightly embarrassed silence on Peter’s part.

“So,” Caroline went on, “you obviously put the police off for a while.”

“Yes, until the day after tomorrow.”

“Well done! Have you told her?”

“No, she wouldn’t have been able to cope with it today and I think it will still be pretty tricky tomorrow but easier because she now knows she’s got a safe place here. There may be worries about having to give evidence in court.”

“She may not have to. The evidence of him having savaged her was pretty evident to the hospital.”

“Yes but he can deny that it was him.”

“Hmm! I’ll bet his finger prints are everywhere in her cottage and that’s probably where the police will find him when they arrest him.”

“That’s true. Thanks, sweety, that’s a help.”

“Good! I’m still tired so I’m off to bed.”

“No homework?”

“Stuff it!”

“Caroline!”

She kissed him, her eyes sparkling. “One can’t help pick up some vulgarities from one’s father.”

“Foul, ungrateful daughter.”

She sucked in her cheeks, her eyes still sparkling. “Yes, Daddy! Sowwy, Daddy.”

He hugged her.

The following morning Caroline had breakfast cooked for her by a smiling Penny who was dressed in working clothes. She was delighted and gave Penny a hug and a kiss before leaving no later than usual.

Peter drifted in about half an hour later, wished her good morning with a wide smile and open arms. She responded with a beaming smile and a hug. His arms went gently round her shoulders and he kissed the top of her head. Her arms tightened.

She looked up. “Fried breakfast?” she asked.

“Yes please!”

“Bacon, egg, fried bread, tomatoes and mushrooms?”

“Leave out the tomatoes, Penny dear. At this rate I’m going to become fat.”

“No you won’t,” she grinned. “There’s plenty of work to be done in the garden.”

“Bully!”

She giggled delightedly. Peter was delighted too. This was a new confident, bubbly, young woman.

“I’ll pop down to the village shop and get the paper while you’re cooking, Penny.”

“OK!” Another cheerful smile.

He was back five minutes later and his breakfast arrived three minutes after that. Penny sat down with him with a mug of coffee for herself as well.

“Anything in particular you want to do today?” he asked.

“No. A couple of hours cleaning. I can do a daily run round in an hour I reckon so then I shall do another hour on specials like cleaning windows and polishing furniture.”

“You’re going to spoil us.”

She wrinkled her nose at him. “After that we’re going to do some gardening.”

“Oh we are, are we?”

“Yup!”

“Hmm ... a bossy lady! What have I let myself in for?”

“Just a bit of fresh air and some exercise.”

“I’ll have to sleep it off this afternoon.”

Penny pulled a face but her eyes were twinkling. “O-oh? Aren’t you going to take me on another of your nice walks?”

“We’ll run out of them soon and you’ll have to cope with steep hills and fierce animals.”

“What?”

Peter nodded solemnly. “Sheep and cows, buzzards, kestrels...”

Penny bit her lip and tried to look afraid. “Will you take a gun with you, just in case?”

“No,” he said sorrowfully. “I couldn’t afford to renew the licence.”

Penny snorted and then pealed with laughter. At last she said: “I’ll teach you how to make a catapult.”

That was too much for Peter who roared with laughter and then reached across the corner of the table and squeezed her hand.

“Oh, Penny!” he exclaimed. “I’m so glad you happened to us.”

The laughter left Penny’s eyes. “So am I,” she whispered. “Very, very glad and thankful.”

The sparkle came back. “And happy!” she added.

“Good!” smiled Peter.

He wondered whether now was the time to mention the police to her but quickly dismissed the idea. It would spoil her happiness and he’d quite like Caroline to be there to help comfort and reassure her.

The rest of the day passed happily and certainly the garden benefitted. They had a cup of tea at four after which Penny did the preliminaries for supper (“Bangers and mash and peas,” she announced) before going upstairs to change out of her work clothes. Once again she looked very pretty when she emerged and Peter told her so which caused her to blush but smile happily.

Caroline arrived home at half past six rather less weary than the previous evening and all three went and sat down in the drawing room with a drink, Peter in his normal armchair and the two girls on the sofa.

Peter took a deep breath. “Penny dear, I may be about to upset you but I’ve asked the police to come round tomorrow morning and take a statement from you about how Ron Boulter treated you.”

Penny looked horrified and then frightened. She shook her head hard as tears filled her eyes. “No!” she whispered albeit vehemently. “No! No! NO!”

“Why not, Penny? He deserves to be punished for his brutality, causing you to risk your life by leaving home and indeed stealing your house.”

Penny shook her head as vehemently again. “No! It’d just me my word against his and then he’d come after me again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.