Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Penny found that she did indeed enjoy gin and tonic. Peter, knowing it was her first and that she was teetotal, made sure it was a weak one but it served its purpose and helped to cheer her up; that and the fact that nothing more was said for the time being about her ordeal.

In the afternoon Peter and Penny went for another walk, a rather longer one than the previous day, leaving Caroline to study again. They were back in time for tea and biscuits. Caroline did not join them.

“Penny, my dear, I meant what I said this morning. You need to tell the police your story,” Peter said gently.

She looked horrified and shook her head violently.

“Why not? As I said this morning the hospital will back up the fact that you’ve been abused and badly. You need to get your house back too.”

She shook her head again. “I ... I c-could never live there ag-gain.”

“Fair enough. I can understand that but you could sell it and get somewhere else.”

She shook her head again.

“And you could stay here until you found somewhere you could afford and wanted to live.”

She looked at him at last albeit in disbelief and shook her head once more.

“Don’t you believe me, Penny?”

She bit her lip and shook her head.

Peter got up from his chair and knelt in front of her where she sat on the sofa. He took her hands gently in his.

“Penny dear,” he said softly, “please believe me. In the really very short time that we’ve had you here, Caroline and I have come to like you very much. You’re a sweet, gentle young woman and despite the misery you’ve been through have shown that you’re a very brave one too, even if driven to it by desperation. Please stay as long as you want.”

Penny looked up at him and stared into his eyes where she saw nothing but affection and concern. It was too much for her. Her head fell forward and the tears poured. Peter stayed where he was.

“Why?” she wailed. “I-I’m not brave. I ran away.”

“Quite rightly too before you were injured severely or even killed. How you kept going as long as you did shows that bravery: a tiny little woman standing up to a great, bullying lout. You’re very special, Penny.”

Penny’s crying brought Caroline in. She took in the picture straightaway, sat beside Penny and put an arm round her shoulder.

“Let it go, love,” she whispered.

That did it. Penny turned to her, flung her arms round her and howled.

The Williamses stayed where they were and said nothing.

After a few minutes the howls gave way to sobs but still Penny clung to Caroline who gently stroked her back but said nothing.

Peter rose to his feet, kissed the top of Caroline’s head and tip-toed out of the room. He went quietly upstairs, collected a couple of Benadryl tablets from his bathroom, went back downstairs to the kitchen, where he crushed them, poured Penny an orange squash and dropped the powder into it.

He took the drink back to the drawing-room. Caroline was still holding Penny but all was quiet. He looked questioningly at Caroline who shook her head gently so as not to disturb Penny. He put the drink down gently on the table in front of the sofa and slipped out of the room again. He went to his study, picked up the phone and dialled the police station.

“Good evening,” he said and gave his name and address. “My daughter and I have taken in a homeless, young woman. Accidentally I barged into her in St Mary’s Street on Friday afternoon. The fall knocked her out and I called an ambulance. A constable attended and sorted out the traffic so that the ambulance could get to her. I followed her to A&E and was unable to see her that evening as she was still unconscious. My daughter and I visited her the next afternoon and discovered that the reason she was on the streets was that she had been grossly abused. She accepted our invitation to come and stay with us until she was physically better and had found a job and alternative accommodation. We have now heard the full story and I believe strongly that it is a case for the police to handle. I’d like someone to interview her, preferably here, as I suspect she would get cold feet about my bringing her to the police station.”

“One moment, sir, and I’ll put you through to Sergeant Peters.”

“Good evening, Mr Williams, Sergeant Peters speaking.” It was a woman’s voice and it sounded warm and friendly. “I understand you have taken in an abused young woman and believe that the police should deal with the perpetrator.”

“Good evening, Sergeant Peters, that’s right but obviously you will need evidence from her rather than me.”

“Yes indeed but I’d be grateful if you would tell me what you know.”

Peter did so adding at the end his request for Penny to be interviewed at his house. Sergeant Peters agreed wholeheartedly.

“Would half past nine tomorrow morning be convenient?” she asked.

“Certainly and thank you very much for such a quick response.”

“Not at all. There will be two women police officers both in plain clothes.”

“That’s very considerate. Thank you very much indeed.”

“Not at all. Goodbye Mr Williams.”

Peter went back to the girls. They were still sitting on the sofa but Penny was upright and drinking her squash. Peter went back to his chair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.