Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

At lunch Peter decided to switch the conversation away from Penny and got Caroline to talk about how university was going. There were only another six weeks of the Summer Term left including first year exams. Her subject was Business Studies and he knew she was enjoying it and delighted to find that she was totally confident about the exams. She had also been selected for the ladies tennis team and was thrilled. She had played well in a number of matches when there had been a team member who had to drop out, proved herself and been invited to become a permanent member. Peter was delighted for her and asked her whether she had plans for the summer vacation.

“Not as such but there is one tennis match the day after term ends so I can’t disappear for any length of time and then there’s a tournament the first week in July which is a must. What about you, Dad?”

“I haven’t given it much thought other than a week’s hill walking in North Wales which I shall have to fit in with other people at work’s holidays.”

“Can I come too?”

“You bet and you too, Penny, if you’re still with us.”

“Really?”

“Yes! Really, really!”

“Oh my!” She looked down in confusion and then looked up biting her lip and with a hint of tears in her eyes. She was incapable of speech, just overwhelmed by Peter’s kindness. She could no more than nod.

Peter smiled warmly at her. “Good!” he said gently.

Despite that emotional hiatus Penny did eat the third roll that Caroline had provided for her.

Penny was adamant that she was going to clear the kitchen after lunch and shooed Caroline and Peter out. Caroline took her work to the dining room table and Peter went back to the drawing room and the newspaper.

Penny slipped in silently fifteen minutes later, noticed he was reading and went to sit on the sofa. He never heard her but continued to read the paper. Penny’s weakness, lack of stamina and, what for her, had been a large lunch caught up with her and she fell asleep.

It was a slight snore that caused Peter to look up. He smiled at what he saw.

“Poor little mite!” he thought and then, “She’s going to have a cricked neck when she wakes up.” Silently he went over to her and very gently moved her placing a cushion under her head. He succeeded without waking her up and went back to the paper.

An hour or so later Penny came to slowly. She gazed at the unfamiliar sight in front of her but was still so befuddled with sleep she did not start but looked slowly round without moving her head. She saw Peter reading the paper and it all came back to her. Still she did not move as she thought about the miracle that had happened for her, the kindness, gentleness and compassion of Peter and Caroline, her safety and her lack of hunger and thirst. Tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She bit her lip and stayed still almost in case the spell would be broken.

Peter glanced round his paper and took in what he saw. His immediate reaction was to go to her and comfort her but he restrained himself. She might think, however mistakenly, that he was going to try and take advantage of her. He smiled. He never would. She needed reassurance, gentleness and comfort. If that required a hug she would have to initiate it. He went back to his paper deciding to read an article he had skipped on the opposite page to avoid rustling the paper.

Eventually it became too much for Penny and she slipped off the sofa onto her hands and knees. She crept towards Peter and gingerly touched his knee.

He jumped in surprise and looked round the paper into two huge, brown, tear-filled eyes.

He smiled warmly. “Had a good nap, Penny dear?” he asked gently. He put the paper aside. He put his arms on the arms of the chair.

Penny rose on her knees, bent forward and shyly kissed the back of his nearest hand.

“Th-thank you, P-Peter,” she whispered. “I-I c-can’t tell you what your k-kindness m-means to me.”

“Safety and peace of mind, I hope,” he replied softly

She nodded. “And th-thanks.”

“Good!”

She knelt forward and rested her head against the outside of his thigh. Very gently he stroked her hair. That resulted in a further burst of tears. He continued to stroke her hair until it subsided.

“Now,” he said, “what about that walk we were going to do? Not very far but just to get a bit of fresh air.”

She nodded.

“OK! Up you get then. It might be a good idea to wash those tears off your face though.”

She nodded silently, pushed herself up and went to do as he had suggested.

Peter stuck his head round the dining-room door.

“We’re off for a short walk, half to three-quarters of an hour.”

“‘Kay!”

Peter and Penny set off. Peter knew where he was going. It would have to be an out and back one so as not to overtire Penny. The full circuit would take twice as long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.