Penny - Cover

Penny

Copyright© 2019 by Kaffir

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man in a hurry barges into a young woman who is concussed. He notices an old but large bruise on her cheek. He follows her to A&E who confirm that she has been brutalised. The man and his daughter offer to provide food and lodging. Things do not go to plan.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Peter and Caroline were both eager to hear Penny’s story but individually realised that she needed to feel settled and confident in them before they encouraged her to tell it. Instead they had just chattered away but made sure that she was included in the conversation.

While the girls were upstairs Peter rang his office and spoke to a fellow partner.

“David, sorry to be in and out like a shuttlecock. I’m now in a position to tell you what it’s all about. On my way back to the car on Thursday afternoon I barged into a woman, sending her flying and knocking her out. I also noticed a large but not fresh bruise on her left cheek as though someone had hit her hard. She was also painfully thin and washed out looking. I got the feeling she was living on the streets and confirmed that this afternoon when I went to the hospital to apologise to her. I was also told that she had a lot of other bruising. I’d already discussed my feelings with Caroline and we agreed to offer to look after her here. She almost reluctantly agreed. Now, she’s in no state to look after herself in a strange place at the moment and Caroline’s got to go back to university on Monday...”

“So, at short notice you’re going to take a fortnight’s leave.”

Peter chuckled. “How did you guess? Yes it can go against my annual leave but I will be on call throughout. I’ll ring Mary in a moment and tell her that I’m available if there’s a flap.”

“OK, Peter, I’ll dream up a repayment scheme while you’re away and well done you! I just hope that you can do something really worthwhile for this poor woman.”

“Thanks, David, I knew you’d be supportive. ‘Bye!”

He then rang Mary, his assistant, who, as he had expected, was equally so.

Caroline and Penny came back into the kitchen, Caroline having shown Penny round. The latter was again overcome by the house’s size. They must be very rich.

“I’ve rung work and am taking a couple of weeks’ leave so that I can look after you, Penny, and show you round until you’ve got the hang of things. It means that Caroline can go back to university on Monday.”

“Thank you, Mr ... Um...”

“Peter.”

Penny blushed. “Thank you ... um ... Peter.

“You’ve got a lovely house and it’s ever so big. Like one I used to clean for at home.”

“Where is home, Penny?”

“Chimbury Magna.”

“Where’s that?”

“Near Gillingham.”

“And you walked all the way to Pitsbury?”

She nodded.

“How long did it take you?”

“Best part of two days.”

“Without food?”

“No, I packed some before I left home. That lasted three days.”

“Then what?”

“I had some loose change which let me buy some sandwiches. I made them last another two days.”

“So how long had you been without food when I knocked you over?”

“Three days.”

“Oh, Penny! Where were you going when I knocked you over?”

“To find a pitch near Sainsbury’s. Another girl told me that some people who notice you on the way there would buy you something to eat and give it you on their way back to their car.”

“Not many, I bet!”

“No but better than none at all.”

“Telling me.”

Peter dropped the conversation for the time being. He did not want to appear to be prying into her private life.

Caroline took the helm. “Come and have a look at the garden,” she suggested.

“Ooh yes!” For the first time there was enthusiasm in Penny’s voice.

All three went out.

“Ooh!” exclaimed Penny. “You’ve got a rose bed. I had one bush, a really deep red.”

Peter smiled delightedly at Caroline. They had at last struck a happy chord.

Penny went and looked more closely.

“Hmm!” she said. “I can see you’ve pruned them this year but you could have been a bit harder, particularly this one.”

“Really?” asked Peter. “I’m always frightened of damaging them.”

“Na-ah! The harder you prune them, the harder they grow and bush out.”

“Right! You’re booked for next year even if you’re living in the Shetland Islands by then.”

Penny giggled. “Fat chance!”

They continued the tour.

“Cherry?” asked Penny pointing at a tree.

“Yes, a variety whose name I don’t know. It has bags of lovely purple blossom but it lasts no time at all. The cherries are inedible. Even the pigeons don’t like them and then it thinks Autumn has arrived in mid-June and starts shedding leaves.”

“The lawnmower should pick ‘em up.”

“Once a fortnight.”

“You’ll have to mow more often.”

“The grass wouldn’t like that.”

“Yes it would. Just a light cut.”

“Twice as much work!”

Penny chuckled. “I’ll do it. Um ... well for the next few weeks.”

“It hasn’t blossomed yet.”

“Oh! No!”

“We’ll have to keep you here longer.”

Penny looked down and the guarded look came back. Peter mentally kicked himself.

“Only as long as you want, Penny. We won’t force you to do anything.”

“Thanks.” It was still only a whisper though.

“We’ve got a small kitchen garden too behind the hedge,” chipped in Caroline.

The light came back on in Penny’s eyes. “Ooh, can I see?”

“Of course! Come on!”

Penny inspected it. “Ordinary or new potatoes?”

“Both,” replied Peter. “That row’s new and those two ordinary.”

“You haven’t got a climber for the runner beans.”

“No. I read a gardening expert in one of the papers some years back who said they were unnecessary. Each row supports the other. It seems to work pretty well.”

“Ooh! You’ve got raspberries. I love ‘em.”

“So do I. The trouble is they’re prone to disease. I had to replace them all a couple of years ago.”

“Do you spray them?”

“I do now!”

“I bet. No blackberries?”

“No need. There are bags of wild ones.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.