Times in My Life - Cover

Times in My Life

Copyright© 2014-2019 by Thunderbyrd43

Part 6

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6 - Times in the life of Nick, a teenager who is attending a new high school in a town his family just moved to. Join Nick as he takes his first steps in the fine art of pleasing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   School  

ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED IN SEXUAL ACTS ARE OF LEGAL AGE. THIS STORY IS A FANTASY LOOSELY BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. ALL NAMES AND PLACES ARE FICTIONAL, AND ANY RELATION TO ANY PERSON, PLACE, OR THING IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHT© 2014—2019 BY THE AUTHOR AND UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OR OTHER FORMS OF REPRODUCTION ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR.

Part six in the continuing story of Nick, his friends, and of course, the women he meets and interacts with. Reading the earlier chapters in order is highly recommended as it contains a lot of story development, but not entirely necessary. These stories take place before cellular phones, caller ID, and of course, the Internet. The only porn back then was between the covers of glossy magazines packaged in sealed plastic bags that you had to be old enough to buy.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

I walked to my bedroom and dumped my school bag on the floor next to my desk. I was excited at the prospect of seeing Sylvia Marks again; I thought her to be a very, very sexy girl.

There are women who are good looking, there are a few beautiful ones, and then there are drop dead sexy girls. Most of the sexy women I have ever seen were pretty easy on the eyes. Even some ‘tom-boy’ types could look very sexy when they wanted to. Terri was an excellent example of the latter type. She had taken her old persona and had changed it from “kind of dumpy & frumpy” to “her clothes fit nice in all the right places”. A simple change of clothes was all it took for her to change how people looked and thought about her. I knew she was sexy after our first encounter on the first day of school.

Sylvia was the kind of girl who was sexy all the time. Her excellent taste in clothing only added to her sexiness. It is worth mentioning that her beautiful, soft white body was sexy even when most of her clothes were not currently being worn.

I headed back to the kitchen to see what was for supper. It smelled like meatloaf and baked potatoes to me. I saw my sister sitting on her bed reading from a blue notebook. She seemed quite intent on whatever had been written on the pages she was reading. I knew better than to ask her about it, she’d only tell me it was none of my business. If I persisted, she’d get up and close the door in my face. I continued until I was in the kitchen.

“Supper smells good Mom”, I said.

“It’s meatloaf ... your favorite kind of food. With baked potatoes and corn too”, she answered.

The salad bowls were beside the plates, and the salad dressing bottles were on the table. Bottles on the table meant that the main course was almost ready to come out of the oven.

Half an hour later the only things left on the table were empty bowls and plates with colored smears on them from where the food had been.

Ten minutes after that, I was knocking on the door to Roy’s house; having ridden my bicycle to his house and parked it against the garage door. The bike would shorten my travel times considerably this evening.

Roy’s mom answered the door, told me Roy and Bill were downstairs watching television and that I should go down and join him there. As I walked down the stairs and into the room, I could see that Bill was already there.

“Hi Nick”, Roy and Bill both said at once.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?”, I answered.

I sat on the couch and turned to see what was on the TV, but Roy suddenly got off his chair, walked over to the TV and turned it off.

Having returned to his chair he asked, “So ... Nick talk around the school is that you’ve been a busy beaver with the girls at school. What’s the scoop buddy?”

“What have you heard exactly?” I asked. I wasn’t going to volunteer any information, although I might answer a direct question or two.

Roy stated, “We have heard that you spent the first school night with Sylvia Marks, but we already knew that. We also heard that you’ve been seen talking to Terri and then the both of you disappeared suddenly for an unknown amount of time in an unknown place. Word is this has happened more than once or twice, depending on who you are hearing it from. And of course, pretty well everyone knows you banged Heather under the bridge last night — twice.”

Bill sadly commented that Heather had never shown any interest in him. Roy submitted that none of the women in town had shown any interest in him. Bill told Roy to go fuck himself. Roy just grinned.

I thought for a bit then answered with, “I already told you guys all I’m going to tell you about my time with Sylvia; she was helping me with English. She’s great at it and I suck at it.”

“I’m not going to even try to deny what everyone in town already seems to know about Heather and me last night. I’m pretty sure Heather called all her friends and told them exactly what happened under the bridge.”

“So, what about Terri then?” Bill asked. Roy echoed his question, “Yeah, so what about Terri eh?”

I thought hard about the times I had been with Terri and her change in attitude and dress from a crude looking tom-boy to a sexy looking minx. I also thought about her warning to me what would happen to me if I told anyone anything about her and me and the times we have spent together. I didn’t want her to be mad at me at all. I genuinely enjoyed my time with her and her easy attitude about me having sex with more women than just her.

Sex with Terri was really, really good. Fucking Heather was also great, but fucking Heather could happen at any time in the future. She didn’t give a shit about who she fucked, who fucked her, and whoever else the guys who had fucked her were currently fucking as well. A flicker of doubt about Heather and the passionate kissing we had shared didn’t seem to fit her profile of energetically fucking anything with a dick. Maybe she kissed all the guys that way ... I really didn’t know.

Roy and Bill were both looking at me, waiting for my answer to their shared question. I could see that they knew I was thinking carefully about my reply to their question.

“Terri and I are just smoking on the picnic table. We sit, we smoke, we chat, and then we go to whatever classes we have next. There’s no mystery, we just go our separate ways after we finish our smokes.”

“Really? You expect us to believe that? C’mon man, we’re not stupid” said Bill.

“Yeah ... that sounds fake to me” continued Roy. Everything I’ve heard says that when Terri leaves the picnic table you wait a while and then head off in the same direction as her.”

I held up my hands and said, “Guys, that’s all I have to say about Terri. If you want to know more, you should ask her.”

Bill and Roy looked at each other in stunned disbelief before turning back to me.

“Ask her? Are you NUTS? She’d probably rip my fucking balls off! Terri doesn’t like guys asking her about her business ... she gets really intense”, Bill shouted as quietly as he could.

Roy looked quizzically at me, no doubt trying to figure out what was going on in my head. He clearly didn’t believe what I’d said about Terri and I hadn’t given him much new news about Sylvia either. It seemed everyone knew about Heather, but that apparently was nothing new. The girl did like to fuck, there was no denying it.

Roy finally spoke, saying, “Okay Nick. I can see that you really aren’t the kind of guy to kiss and tell. I can respect that, if I were one of the girls you’ve been with, I’d probably not want you to talk about me either.”

I looked to Bill who said, “All right. I don’t like it, but all right. I won’t nag you about it anymore.”

I felt like a real scumbag when I told them I would be leaving earlier than I previously had.

“What?! Who are you seeing tonight man?” demanded Bill.

“I’m just getting some more tutoring in English from Sylvia. That’s all, no big deal” I answered, the lie probably clear on my face and in my voice. Bill and Roy exchanged looks before turning to me again.

“Okay man, if that’s the way it’s going to be, we won’t pry any more”, said Roy.

I thought to myself that the grape-vine would surely be ablaze with whatever happened that night while I was getting ‘tutored’ by Sylvia. I already knew that Sylvia and Terri had talked to each other.

Even though Terri had started wearing more flattering clothes, the underwear was clearly chosen by Sylvia as confirmed by Terri. I supposed that Sylvia must have the same attitude about me seeing other girls than just her, also confirmed by Terri; otherwise, I wouldn’t be seeing her again that night. It was nice to know for sure though. And I still didn’t know why two women from different social groups would be sharing information and underwear.

“That is the way it’s going to be guys. And I’d appreciate you not trying to pry any more information out of me on the subject.”

“‘The subject’ he says” quipped Bill. “I like to get something out of a subject: preferably a subject with blue eyes, blonde hair, and big knockers who likes to spend her spare time under the bridge.”

Roy groaned and said, “Bill ... you’d fuck the crack of dawn if you could figure out how to.”

Bill only smiled in return.

Turning the TV back on, we watched some unremarkable show before I announced I had to head back home again.

“I hope you have a good time with Sylvia; I’m sure that you’ll probably learn something new tonight”, quipped Roy.

Bill’s words were less kind, “You lucky fucker! I wish I could get laid!”

I smiled at them both then mounted the stairs and left the house, getting on my bicycle and peddling home.

It was 8:40 pm when I got back to my house, parked my bike against the wall, and entered the house. I checked the kitchen clock against my wristwatch. They were both showing the same time.

“Nick, is that you?” asked my mom.

“Yes mom, it’s me” I replied.

She said nothing more as I stared at the kitchen clock and willed the minute hand to hurry up and move the final 4 minutes that remained before I could call Sylvia. I watched the red second hand as it traveled around the dial, in what seemed to be moving in slow motion before finally passing the top of the dial and pulling the minute hand along until it was pointing directly at the nine o’clock position... 8:45 pm at last!

I unfolded the paper I pulled out of my pocket and dialed the number written on it. One ring, two rings, three rings, then the pause before it would ring for the fourth time, then the sound of the phone being answered on the other end.

“Hello, this is Sylvia. Is that you Nick?” she asked quietly.

“Yes, it’s me, Sylvia. How are you?” A master of the art of telephone communication I was not. This seemed not to bother her though as she replied, “I’m fine, thank you for asking”.

She continued, “I’m babysitting again, would you like to come over for some more tutoring?”

I needed no time or thought to answer that question!

“Yes. Yes, I would like that. I would like that a lot!” I enthused.

“Okay then, you know where and how to get here. I’ll see you soon”, the line clicked, and she was gone.

I turned around to find my mother standing close enough to me to have heard the entire conversation I had just had with Sylvia.

“Another ‘tutoring’ session son?” she asked, her face showing that she, in fact, knew exactly what was going to happen and that learning English wasn’t on the schedule.

I just smiled a tiny bit and nodded my head up and down.

Mom looked at the clock and said, “Well, it’s Friday night, and no school tomorrow; you can stay out until one o’clock. But I want you in the house by then, understand?”

“Yes mom”, I exclaimed, the excitement clear in my voice. I turned and almost fell down the short flight of stairs in my rush to leave the house and get to where Sylvia was.

I walked as fast as I could, just short of jogging in my hurry to get downtown. I had decided not to ride my bike, there was nowhere to lock it up. Also; I didn’t have a bike lock, so the question was kind of moot.

I slowed down to a normal pace as I neared the door. I didn’t want to be panting and out of breath when I met Sylvia upstairs. As before, I rang the doorbell 3 times then proceeded up the stairs and turned left to face the door. Just as my hand got close to the door it opened, revealing Sylvia looking stunningly sexy as she smiled at me and took my hand in hers, pulling me gently inside and closing the door behind me. Her hands were amazingly soft, and her fingers looked like she had just come from a beauty salon.

She put her hands behind my head and gently pulled me towards her. “Hi Nick,” her soft and lusty voice said before she put her lips on mine and softly began to kiss me. I put my hands around her back, pulling her close to myself and embracing her firmly against my chest. I could feel heat where her breasts were pushed gently against my chest.

As we continued to kiss my hands roamed up and down Sylvia’s back, up as high as the back of her head and as low down to her perfect little ass. I let my hands slip under her skirt, over her lacy underwear then finally squeezed her soft, warm globes of flesh.

A soft, “Oh gawd” escaped her lips before they again pressed against mine, her tongue moving towards my lips as mine moved out of my mouth to reach hers in the middle ground where our lips were joined together. I continued to caress her, moving my hands up and down repeatedly as our kiss became hotter and more passionate. She was moaning very softly, the pitch and volume coinciding with the placement of my hands on different parts of her body. After what seemed to be an abbreviated eternity, she released my head and moved back a bit, my hands falling down to my sides as she moved.

“That was a very nice way to say ‘Hello’ Nick. I have never been kissed like that before. Your hands are really quite warm, and your touch is very pleasing ... firm but not too hard.” Her voice trailed off as she concentrated on bringing her breathing back under control, drawing in a few deep breaths until she was calm again. She took me by the hand and led me into the room with the couch and the TV; which was turned off.

The lights were also off ... the only illumination in the room was from two candles, one on each of the tables at either end of the couch. They were large, fat, gold colored candles that gave off just enough light to see by, but not so much that they looked too bright. They were in fact, just right.

We sat down on the couch, facing each other, her hands gently holding mine as she gazed into my eyes. I peered back, into her eyes, past the green color and straight into the black of the pupil. We held our heads and our gaze for a long moment before she finally broke eye contact, lowering the intensity of her unabashed stare. She smiled and then looked back up at me, saying, “You are the only person who has ever met and held my gaze. Most people drop their eyes or look away to one side, but you didn’t ... it was quite a different thing to see and experience.”

She let her smile widen to a mischievous grin, her eyes twinkling and reflecting the candlelight. She let my hands go and pulled herself to me, her hands behind my back, pushing gently but very firmly until she was as close to me as she could get without feeling crushed, her chest slowly rising and falling, her breasts matching the movement as they pressed against my chest.

As she squeezed me a bit, she looked up to my eyes again and said, “I had planned to try and teach you something tonight, something to do with English, something you could write down in your notebook. But I see you forgot your notebook and your book bag, so I guess that isn’t going to happen.”

The lusty look on her face strongly suggested to me that the chance of English being learned would only be on the small but important sounds that two people in lust make. I estimated the chance of that was extremely high ... I was quite sure that nearly 100% of the sounds the two of us would be making as the night progressed.

But before that could happen, I had a question for Sylvia.

“Sylvia, what have you and Terri been talking about, and where did you get the underwear that you gave her?” I asked very softly. I didn’t want her to think that I disapproved, or to feel under any pressure from me on the subject.

“Well ... I have a cousin who attends high school. Her parents are pretty uptight and there was no way she would be able to buy lacy black crotchless underwear herself. Her parents are way too overbearing for her to even get a chance to buy some. So, the last time I went lingerie shopping I picked up some nice things for her and gave them to her when her family came for Sunday dinner a few weeks ago. She was thrilled to death to finally have some sexy underwear ... matching bra and panties, regular and crotchless. And ... there was one pair of panties that didn’t quite fit her in just the right way. Crotchless panties can be hard to get to fit just right, and so she left that pair behind. She didn’t need a pair that didn’t fit when she is so concerned about where she is going to hide the things that she did take.”

She paused to take a breath and continued, “So, the last time I was talking to Terri she told me that she wished she had some of the nice lacy things I have, so I told her about the unwanted crotchless panties. She is about the same size as my cousin in that area, so I suggested she try them on for size. I slipped them to her this morning at the bus stop. I’m assuming from your question that she had them on today, and they fit her okay.”

I smirked a bit and answered, “Oh yeah, they fit her just fine.”

Sylvia chuckled lightly as she saw the look on my face and in my eyes. They had fit just fine for all of the time I had touched them before pulling them down and off of Terri.

Sylvia looked coyly at me and asked in a soft voice, “Since we aren’t going to be working on your English skills do you think you could continue teaching me about your lady pleasing skills?”

I replied by leaning into her and kissing her fully on her lips, letting my tongue do the talking for me. She snaked her tongue gently outwards and licked my lips with it before my tongue moved out to greet hers. We had a wonderful kiss, our tongues sliding back and forth into each other’s lips and mouths. I could start to feel the heat of lust as we continued our extended oral explorations.

Sylvia was the one who finally broke contact with my lips, her tongue giving mine a quick kiss as she did so. I looked towards her eyes, noting that her face was a tad flushed. I found them and once again looked into them, holding her gaze, never blinking or turning away.

“How did you like that?” I asked in a gentle voice. “That is one of the ‘lady pleasing’ skills I have. Would you like me to show you some more of them?”

Her eyes got bigger and her pupils widened at the thought of the things I might do to her. Things that she knew for certain would give her pleasure the likes of which she had absolutely no experience with.

“Yes, I would”, she whispered in a small, husky voice.

Still holding her eyes with mine I asked her, “What else would you like me to show you tonight Sylvia?” I said her name so she would know for sure that all of my thoughts and energies were directed at her and her alone.

“Uhm...” seemed to be the only answer she could come up with. Her face was furrowed with thought as she tried to think of a more informative reply. After a brief pause, she moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered into it, “I think that anything you might like to teach me would be fine with me.”

She moved away from my ear and back to where she was. I leaned over and whispered in her ear,

“Anything?” and then slid my tongue behind her earlobe and slid it up to the top of her ear before leaning back to where I was.

“Wha... ?” was all she could manage to say. I had flustered her with my tongue licking the underside of her ear ... a very sensitive and highly erogenous zone.

“Did you like that?” I asked in a voice that suggested that what I had just done was only the tip of the iceberg.

“Oh my gawd, yes I liked that!” she exclaimed. “I felt it all the way down to my toes!”

“I’m glad to hear it ... I love giving pleasure to a lady. And yes; you are a lady: a hot, sexy and extremely beautiful lady.”

She smiled, then closed her eyes; apparently thinking about something. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

“I think that we should find somewhere more comfortable and better suited for you to show me your skills,” she said, watching my eyes for a reaction.

I’m not sure what my eyes looked like to her at that point, other than lusty and perhaps a tiny bit predatory — just like she had earlier looked at me.

“I think that’s a wonderful idea ... lead on, you sexy beautiful woman.”

We stood, and she towed me by my hand, away from the sofa and down the short hallway to the open door on the left side of it.

Inside, two candles, twins to the ones in the front room burned on nightstands flanking a queen-sized bed. The light from the candles was subdued and helped to contribute to an intimate setting. There was an enormous white duvet blanketing the bed crowned with a number of pillows, some small and some not so small. The overall effect was stunning. I could see that some thought had gone into how this night was going to turn out for Sylvia. She had set and lit the stage for this encounter, knowing in advance how I would act and react to her and her womanly wiles. She had envisioned how she wanted things to be and then had gone about making it happen. I was truly impressed by her ability to foresee how the evening was going to get started, first in the front room, and then moving to the bedroom.

I noticed the door on the other side of the hall was open as well.

I asked quietly, “What about the children? Won’t they hear us, especially with the door opened like that?”

She answered in a throaty voice, “The children aren’t here tonight. It’s just the two of us.”

My eyes crossed in confusion. If the children weren’t here, then where were they? And where are the people who would normally be living in this apartment?

Sylvia saw my questioning look, smiled like the cat that had eaten the bird, and replied, “There are no children. This apartment belongs to my father. He keeps it vacant because he doesn’t want to rent it out to someone who might be the kind of person who parties a lot and makes a lot of noise. He certainly doesn’t need the rental income; he has more than enough money already.”

“And so you can use it for whatever purposes you like, yes?”

“Yes, for any purpose I like. Do you like how I have gotten it ready for tonight’s ‘purposes’?”

“Yes, I do. Enough so that I am willing to forgive you for not telling me right from the start that this place wasn’t rented out.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.