Times in My Life - Cover

Times in My Life

Copyright© 2014-2019 by Thunderbyrd43

Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - Times in the life of Nick, a teenager who is attending a new high school in a town his family just moved to. Join Nick as he takes his first steps in the fine art of pleasing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   School  

I was dreaming, but not only of the girls I have had sex with. I was also dreaming of the women I hadn’t had sex with yet ... Roy’s older sister Julie, Roy’s younger sister Anna, the hot English teacher, and even the not-so-hot-looking but sultry sounding Science teacher. There also seemed to be a number of women who I didn’t know, but who managed to blend nicely into my dreams.

The jangling sound of my alarm clock ripped me from my dreams and into the cold harsh light of reality. I slammed my hand down on the cursed thing and the bell ceased its infernal noise. After a few seconds, I grabbed it off the night table, wound it up, and then put it back. I had a love-hate relationship with my alarm clock: I hated having to wake up every time the damn thing started ringing, and I loved that it was absolutely accurate, and required actual thought on my part in order to stop it ringing. All it asked in return was a nice winding up once a day.

As I rose from the comfort of my bed I started thinking about what this day may have in store for me. I was running on full automatic as I left my room and walked into the bathroom. Ah ... no sister to slow down my morning bathroom routine.

As I adjusted the water for the shower a small thought that had been simmering just under my consciousness finally broke through and yelled at me, “It’s FRIDAY!!!”

I smiled as I pulled the shower curtain closed behind myself as I got into the tub and pulled the knob to start the shower. Friday ... my first Friday since school had started. During the summer, Friday was like any other day of the week, there was nothing special about it. But when school is on, Friday is the day of the week all the students look forward to the most. When school lets out for today it signals the start of the weekend; and all the fun that can be had during that time period.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted some onto my hand then began washing my hair. As the lather started to build up I closed my eyes and continued to scrub my scalp, enjoying the feel of the hot water as it hit the back of my neck and the tops of my shoulders. As I raised my head and backed up into the water to rinse the bubbles off my head I felt a rapid change in temperature as the shower curtain opened then quickly closed.

I opened my eyes to see my sister looking at me impatiently, “Finish rinsing your hair then change places with me. I’m running way behind this morning so you’re going to have to share the shower with me!”

As soon as the last of the shampoo lather was out of my hair she grabbed my waist and then slithered past me as she turned me to one side and then pushed me out of her way.

“Geeze sis ... pushy much?”

“I told you, I’m running way behind and I don’t have time to wait until you’re done in here” she replied somewhat angrily at me.

“Okay, all right ... you don’t have to bite my head off!”

“I’m sorry ... I just can’t afford to be late.”

Whereas most guys would get all bent out of shape at having their naked sister jump in the shower with them, it really was a non-issue for me. We had grown up sharing our baths, washing each other’s backs and feet. While it’s true that it had been some time since we had done that our family’s liberal viewpoint of nudity in the house meant that I had seen her naked quite a few times since those shared bath times.

I grabbed a bar of soap and a washcloth and started scrubbing myself starting at my neck and working my way down. I would stick the cloth under the flow of the water from the shower head from time to time before lathering it up again, continuing to clean myself until I got to my feet. I have always hated washing my feet ... I still find it hard to balance myself on one foot while washing the other. More than once I had nearly lost my balance or slipped on the suds in the bottom of the tub.

“Do my back please”, my sister asked in the same voice she would use if she were asking me to pass her the potatoes at supper time. She had already turned around and was waiting for me to acquiesce to her semi-command.

“Sure, as long as you do mine, and my feet too, okay?” I asked her.

“Okay, sure ... just like old times eh?”

I had to smile ... the ‘old times’ had happened a few years ago as she had started puberty and became more self-conscious about her body. It appeared to me that when speed outweighed her desire to be alone she was more than ready to share the bathroom and everything in it if the need was high enough. This morning was obviously one of those times.

I ran the cloth under the water then lathered it up with the soap bar. I also ran the soap bar down her back from her shoulders before I started using the cloth to scrub her back clean. After a few minutes I announced, “Okay, I’m done.”

She turned around and let the water rinse the soap off her back before she again performed her little ‘trading places’ move, positioning me facing the shower head with my back to her.

I lowered my head as I moved under the shower head and let the water flow over my shoulders and down my back. As I moved back out from under the water I felt the soap bar on my left shoulder and then my right shoulder and then all over my back before I felt the washcloth scrubbing the back of my shoulders and down my back.

Like me, she stopped scrubbing just above my ass. We could both reach that part ourselves, and that had always been the point we stopped washing each other.

I turned my back to the hot water and felt it rinse the soap lather off myself.

“Sit down so I can do your feet.”

I sat down in the tub and held my left foot up. She squatted down, grabbed my foot and gave it a good washing. She let go of it and I held my other foot up, and she gave it a good wash too.

“Thanks, sis, I appreciate the foot wash.” I smiled kindly at her as she finished washing off my foot. Although it had been no small amount of time since we had washed each other I had really enjoyed the sensation of someone washing my back and feet. I always felt cleaner knowing that my back was cleaner than I could get it by myself and that I didn’t have to endure the treachery of a slippery tub just waiting to trip me up.

She smiled at me and replied, “And I appreciate the back wash, Nick ... we could do this more often.” As she finished speaking she opened the shower curtain and disappeared from my sight. I moved back and let the water run down my neck, shoulders, and back. This was my favorite part of a shower ... all cleaned up and just relaxing under the spray of the shower head.

After a couple of minutes, I heard the hair dryer start up and listened to the ‘whoosh’ noise it made as she manoeuvered around her head. The pitch of the sound changed as the dryer got closer to her head, getting a little higher pitched before she moved it again to another area not so close to her head.

I knew from previous experience that there was no use in leaving the tub before she was done with her hair so I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. I reached over to the towel rack and grabbed my towel, then began drying myself off.

When I was done I hung the towel over the shower curtain bar then sat down on the toilet seat, waiting for my sister to finish off her routine. I watched the hair dryer orbiting her head as she used a brush to style her hair. As she let her hair grow full length down her back it really wasn’t a difficult style to maintain ... but it did take a while and some fairly dexterous movements to get it all dry; letting her head hang backward and directing the hot air under her long mane of hair, all the while using the brush to keep the shape she wanted to achieve.

As I watched her, I was happy that I had a fairly short, low maintenance hairstyle ... I didn’t even need to use the hairdryer. By the time I had dried myself off my hair was only slightly more than damp. By the time I had washed my teeth and sprayed on some deodorant my hair was dry enough to style with just a comb.

I also noticed that she had done some growing up since the last time I had had the chance to really scope her out. Except for her long hair, she looked to be just a younger version of my mother ... she had gotten curves where she should and her breasts were on their way to becoming something she would be proud to strut when she wanted to. Her little bush was unshaven and dark, her ass coming along nicely. I thought to myself, ‘she is gonna drive the boys crazy when she gets older.’

My reverie was broken as she announced she was done before slipping out the door and back to her room. I finished my routine and went back to my bedroom to get dressed.

All four of us where in the kitchen now, my sister and I were having a quick bowl of cereal, my father with his briefcase and thermos of coffee giving my mother a kiss before heading out the door to his car and then on to work. “Have good day kids!” he called over his back to us just before the front door closed. A minute later the car backed out of the driveway and he was gone.

Mom had already packed our lunches in brown paper bags and they were ready to go as we finished our breakfast. We rinsed our dishes under the kitchen sink faucet, stuffing our lunch bags into our school bags as we finished.

My sister and I both said, “Bye Mom! Have a good day” before she gave us both a hug and pushed us towards the side door. A minute after that we were walking down the street and on to our respective bus stops. Her stop was on the other side of the bridge, close to the ‘early risers’ bus stop for my high school.

She said, “See you later Nick” and gave me a friendly wave before she started to cross the bridge.

“Hey Nick, your sister seems to be nice to you” pronounced Roy as he stepped alongside me at the bus stop. His little sister Anna stood closely behind him and gave me a big smile.

Bill arrived in time to say, “Yeah, she’s not a bitch, like some sisters I know.”

“Julie’s not a bitch Bill ... she just doesn’t like you that much” said Roy.

“Why is that? What have I ever done to her that she treats me so bad?”

Roy responded, “Well, I think it has to do with you groping her with your eyes, and mentally undressing her every time you see her.”

Bill snorted quietly, knowing that Roy had put his finger right on the root of the problem. I wasn’t surprised ... at school Bill was always running a bit behind the rest of the crowd as he would sometimes slow down, almost to a complete stop as he swiveled his head around, trying to take in the view of all the nearby women. Roy had called him a ‘Perv’ and Bill had defended himself saying, “I’m just a connoisseur guys ... a connoisseur of pretty women.”

Soon enough the bus arrived, the door squeaking open as it rolled noisily to a stop. We all boarded and headed to our seats as the bus lurched ahead, accelerating as the driver, Terri’s mom, ran through the gears.

Roy, Bill and I were sitting in our seats for about half a second before Bill asked me, a leer on his face, “So Nick ... I heard you got lucky last night.”

I blushed quickly; it seemed that everyone knew about my movements. “Yeah? What did you hear?” I quietly shot back, looking him dead in the eyes.

He seemed a bit unnerved by my serious tone and power stare.

“Well, I heard that you walked Heather home last night ... only it took a long time, and she arrived home alone quite sometime after you had left Roy’s place.”

He paused before resuming, “I heard that you and Heather spent some serious time together under the bridge before she got home. I also heard she had quite a damp spot when she got home.”

“How the hell do you know that?” I demanded; my quiet tone replaced with one quite a bit louder. “Who told you that?”

“No one told me! I just heard a couple of girls talking as I got closer to the bus stop. All I could really hear was, ‘Heather and Nick were under the bridge last night’, and ‘Yeah ... she was dripping when she got home.’

I calmed down a bit, but still wondered who it was that Bill had overheard.

Roy nudged me with his arm, asking, “Really? Wow man, you don’t fool around when it comes to the ladies eh?” He grinned and continued, “Actually, I guess you do fool around with the ladies! So you actually fucked Heather last night under the bridge?”

I smiled a big, goofy smile and said, “Yeah ... twice.”

“NO SHIT?!” Roy and Bill tried to whisper at the same time. We all looked around to see if anyone had heard us or was paying any attention to us. No one was looking in our direction though, so we continued, whispering quietly now.

“I thought you were just taking her home when you left my place last night,” said Roy, the chagrin obvious in his voice.

“Well, as far as I knew when I left your place, that was all I was going to do, just walk her home. But when we got to the other side of the bridge, she led me down to the river bank, and then she got horny on me and fucked me blind.” That girl sure knows how to fuck a man!

“Twice?”

“Yeah, twice. We were all ready to leave, clothes on, when we stopped for a kiss. After we had kissed for a while, Heather got hot again and asked me to fuck her again before we left. So she pulled her skirt up and her underwear down until they fell to her feet, spread her legs, bent over, and I fucked her from behind.”

Rob and Bill looked at me incredulously. Although they no doubt were having trouble believing the words that were coming out of my mouth, they also both knew that I would have no reason to bullshit about such a thing.

“Geezus man”, Roy hissed. “You fucked her from behind? Really? Wow!”

Bill was sitting there, repeating quietly, “Fuck!” his voice a mere whisper.

Roy and I started to laugh, and Bill soon joined us. We laughed for a while then quieted down again.

“Did you get shit for getting home late?” asked Roy.

“Actually, no, I didn’t. Mom just asked me if Heather was happy when I had last seen her. I told her she was and then she told me to bag my clothes and have a shower. She seemed to know, somehow, exactly what had happened. It creeps me out sometimes how she knows stuff.”

Bill and Roy both said, “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

Changing the subject, I asked about the twins; their names and whatever other information they might have on them.

“The twins eh?” teased Roy. “Why do you want to know about them? They’re kinda boring you know; always whispering, or passing notes — And they’re nothing to look at either ... they’re pretty flat all the way around, you know what I mean?”

“Well, apparently Sylvia and the twins all suck large at math. And I really suck at English, so the English teacher and my Math teacher think that the four of us could tutor each other in the subject we’re weak in. The first night of school I went to where Sylvia was babysitting as she helped me with my English course. The next day, she told the English teacher that I was really struggling with the course and that I would probably fail it unless Sylvia continued to tutor me.”

“You saw Sylvia your first night of school?” Bill asked, his jaw hanging slack and open.

“Yes, I did ... it was no big deal.” I said, trying to make it sound like it was the most boring thing in the world.

Roy leaned close to me and whispered, “Sylvia Marks, yes? We are talking about the same Sylvia, right?”

“Yes, it was Sylvia Marks. What’s the big deal, it was just a bit of tutoring?”

The both looked at me like I was an absolute fucking lunatic.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! Every guy in school would cut his limbs off just to be with her for a second! And you were nearly all alone with her, getting tutored by her, the hottest redhead in the county! I can’t fucking believe you, man! You’re in school one fucking day and you are in the company of a hot, sexy woman that very same night!”

Roy continued, “Did you guys ... eh ... you know ... fool around at all? What base did you get to, maybe?”

“It’s not nice to kiss and tell you know. And besides, if anything major had happened, I’m sure everyone would know all about it the next day. It seems like every move I make since school started has been talked about via the ‘grapevine’.”

I shook my head and continued, “I guess I’m just lucky with the way things turn out with women.”

“Fuck ... I’d like to have your kind of luck” said Bill.

“Yeah ... you wish” Roy snickered quietly.

“So ... guys ... what about the twins?” It seemed that my question about them had been forgotten about when we were talking about Heather and Sylvia.

“Uhm...” Roy started, “They are identical twins when they dress the same and wear their hair the same, it’s really hard to figure out which one is which.”

Bill injected, “Their names are ‘Gwyneth’ and ‘Saundra’, but everyone just calls them ‘Gwen’ and ‘Sandy’. They’re 14 years old and are ‘Brainiacs’ as well. They hang around with Sylvia all the time at school, and they live not too far from Heather’s place. They take the ‘early’ bus with Sylvia too. And as you’ve already seen, they’re nothing special to look at.”

I thought of how they had looked the last time I had seen them. The sundresses they had on yesterday were much more flattering than the ones they had on, on the first day of school ... showing off their subtle curves and tiny breasts, the little nipples poking against the fabric of their dresses. I decided not to comment to Bill and Roy about how I’d seen the girls, they’d only tease me about it if I did.

The rest of the trip was spent talking about women, in general, and specifically about a few of the hotter looking ones.

“Lisa Marks is HOT!“, exclaimed Bill, “And built like a brick shithouse too!”

I remembered her running into me and knocking me down ... at the time it had felt like I had run right into a brick wall. I thought it would be best if I didn’t mention my little accident and subsequent ministrations by Lisa to me ... me and my cock ... that had been something that I had never imagined happening to me.

Roy added, “She definitely is the hottest chick on the cheerleading squad, that’s for sure!”

I closed my eyes for just a moment, picturing in my mind’s eye the vision of a naked Lisa squatting down in front of me, with three fingers pistoning in and out of her wet pussy just after giving me my first blow-job. What an amazing experience that had been!

Although I knew from my previous experiences that the ‘grapevine’ was probably telling Lisa’s story, I also thought I shouldn’t mention it to anyone ... especially Roy and Bill.

As I reopened my eyes I volunteered, “Yes, she is pretty hot I guess. I only saw her for a fraction of a second.” I lied through my teeth to them, not wanting them to even start to think that anything had gone on between her and me.

As the bus arrived at the school and we started exiting it I chanced a quick look at Terri and saw that she had a knowing little smile on her face and a dangerous twinkle in her eyes. As I continued to the picnic table for a quick smoke before classes I wondered what she was smirking about. After a moment I realized that Terri, like seemingly all the other women in town and school, had probably heard through the ‘grapevine’ about my exploits last night with Heather. I wondered what was on her mind, and whether or not I should be worried about it. The look she had given me promised something but I wasn’t sure if that was going to be a good thing or not.

As I sat on the picnic table and lit up a smoke I was thinking that whatever Terri had on her mind ... I would probably enjoy it as much as she seemed to think she was going to.

I was facing the hill, watching the older kids smoking, when I felt someone sit down beside me. A quick glance showed me it was, in fact, Terri; she still had a cheeky grin on her face and a wicked twinkle in her eyes. We sat together for a minute or three, smoking our cigarettes and watching the kids sitting on the hill as they smoked their cigarettes, or, maybe even a doobie or two.

“So,” she spoke in a low whisper, “I hear that you have been a busy little boy the past two days eh?”

I kept my vision focused towards the hill and replied, “I don’t think I had any real say in what happened you know. It seems to me I was only along for the ride ... I ... uhm ... wow!” I exclaimed, trying to change the subject, “You look really great today! That top looks really good on you, and those jeans surely flatter your ass and legs!

She gave me one of her famous sideways glances... “Well, it’s nice to hear you say that, a woman always likes to hear that sort of thing from a guy ... but you are not answering my question”.

“You already know exactly what I have been up to. You know who, you know when, and you probably already know exactly what happened ... why bother even asking me?” I asked, a fabricated note of weariness in my voice; a tiny smile appearing on the side of my mouth.

“I am curious ... I wanted to know if you were the kind to kiss and tell.”

I replied, “You already know how I feel about that, I didn’t tell anyone about you and me and the shed. I like to respect a ladies privacy.”

“Oh ... you still think I’m a lady do you?” Her eyes twinkled as she asked.

“Yes, and I will continue to unless you give me a reason not to.”

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Not a chance Nick, I like being treated like a lady by you.”

She blew a warm breath in my ear and my eyes went fuzzy for a moment and tremulous feeling caused me to quickly shiver a bit. It was a new experience for me ... no one had ever done that to me before.

I quickly turned my head to look at her and saw a look of pure lust on her face and in her eyes.

“I will see you after last period today”, I heard in a voice that would brook no argument.

I gazed into those eyes and nodded my head slightly, acknowledging her proclamation.

“All right then, I’ll see you after school.”

“Okay”, I answered as I watched her rise from the table and head to the school doorway.

I took a final drag on my smoke before getting up from the picnic table. I dropped it on the ground and snuffed it out with my foot.

I walked inside to my locker and dumped my bag in it. A few moments later the door was closed and I was on my way to my homeroom for attendance and announcements.

While sitting in a seat in my homeroom I watched Mr. Kertz take attendance and then listened to the announcements over the speaker system. I was terribly shocked when I heard my name among the list of students who were to report to the office right away. I was further flabbergasted when I heard Sylvia and the twins were also asked to report to the office.

I felt a cold panic wash over me, I couldn’t think of anything I had done wrong ... not counting the sexual encounters I had had. I looked over to Mr. Kertz and he gave me a kind smile. Maybe I wasn’t in as much trouble as I thought I was.

After the announcements were finished I made my way down to the school office. I saw Sylvia was already there and went over to her.

“What’s going on? Why are we here?”

Sylvia smiled and responded, “It’s okay Nick, don’t fuss about it. Look, here comes Gwen and Sandy.”

The four of us were clumped together as we reached the counter. I looked around a bit as a woman walked towards us. She was petite with lots of curves... ‘voluptuous’ was the word they used back in those days.

She looked at the four of us and asked, “Nick? Sylvia, Gwen, and Sandy?”

We all nodded our heads in the affirmative.

“Good, please come into my office.”

We followed her to a fair sized office just to the right of where the counter ended. There were half a dozen comfortable wooden chairs arrayed in a semi-circle in front of her wooden desk. She moved behind the desk and made herself comfortable on a wooden office chair before motioning us to sit as well.

“My name is Mrs. Stern and I’m the vice-principal of this school. I asked the four of you to come down here so that we could talk about tutoring. I’ve spoken to your math and English teachers about this and they both agree that tutoring will be required by all four of you.”

As she spoke I gave her the ‘once over’ when her eyes were not on me. Although she was old enough to be my mother she was still a good looking woman. She was a bit on the short side and that exaggerated her curves quite nicely. I could understand that some people may have thought her to be overweight —but that wasn’t the way I saw it.

“Nick?”

I jerked my eyes back where they belonged and tried to look keen.

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“Your English teacher, Ms. Jackson has told me that you are going to need a lot of help if you are to pass her course this year.”

I looked at the floor as I replied, “Yes Ma’am that is what she has told me.”

“Sylvia, Gwen, and Sandy; your math teacher Mr. Johnson has informed me that all three of you seem to be struggling with his course.” I couldn’t help but notice how she put a particular emphasis on the word ‘seem’ as if she was having trouble believing that any of those three women would be having trouble with any course.”

“Yes Ma’am, that’s true”, replied Sylvia. “We are finding the course very difficult this year and we will definitely need help with it.”

The twins nodded their heads in agreement with Sylvia’s statement.

“I see”, said Mrs. Stern. “I understand that Nick has already had some help from you, Sylvia?” It was more of a statement than a question.

“Yes Ma’am, that’s right. We worked on it for quite some time the night before last.”

I wondered how she could keep a straight face as she spoke those words. I kept my eyes down ... I didn’t need my face to betray my feelings.

“I see. I think that it might turn out to be counterproductive if all four of you were trying to tutor each other at the same time. I think that Nick should spend one or two nights per week tutoring Gwen and Sandy and one night tutoring Sylvia. Sylvia will tutor Nick at least twice per week, and then Gwen and Sandy can tutor him once per week. How does that sound to you all?”

The four of us looked at each other to gauge each other’s reactions to Mrs. Stern’s pronouncement. After a few seconds and many unspoken words, we all turned and said, “Yes Ma’am” in unison.

“Very well then; I will expect to see improvements across the board from each of you. You are dismissed. Pick up a hall pass on your way out of the office and get to your classes.”

We all jumped from our chairs and went to the office counter to get our hall passes from the office secretary. As we exited the office to go our separate ways we agreed to get in touch with each other when we got home from school and had discussed the matter with our parents ... logistics for this sort of issue was in the parental realm of matters.

The morning passed quickly enough, with science class so far being the highlight of the morning. I was again in the front row sandwiched between the twins. Looks of bemusement passed over their faces as they glanced at me and then looked back at each other. I could see the devil in their eyes and knew that I was going to have an interesting time ahead of me when the three of us were teaching each other. I had an idea that math and English were not going to be the only subjects we would be learning about.

I popped my books into my locker and grabbed my lunch bag, heading to the cafeteria. I saw Terri sitting alone but I knew better than to sit with her. I sat down six chair lengths away from her, sitting on the opposite side. We could still see each other, but no one would think anything of it.

As I ate my lunch I risked peeking at her from time to time, but only for the shortest amount of time. She seemed not to notice me but I did see the faintest of smiles on her face. I finished my lunch, threw the bags into the garbage can and went outside for a smoke.

I had just sat down and lit up my smoke when Terri sat down not far from me, but facing in a different direction.

“You are doing quite well at pretending not to be looking at me. I have to say I am impressed”, she quipped.

As I raised my head to watch the smokers on the hill I responded, “And I’m quite impressed you haven’t dragged me down to the shed and had your way with me.”

I ducked my head just in time to feel the breeze of her hand going by as she tried to smack my head.

“Ha! Either you’re getting slower or more predictable; you missed me by a mile!”

Moving with a speed that would put a snake to shame she moved her hand down to my crotch and gently squeezed my balls.

“You were saying?” Her grin was back, as was the mischief in her eyes.

“All right! I take it back! Please move your hand!”

As quick as it had arrived, her hand was once more back on her lap. She had turned so that she was facing the same direction as me and asked, “What is your last class of the day?”

“Actually, I have a spare for my last period”, I answered.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled lustfully, “So do I...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.