Times in My Life
Part 3

Copyright© 2014-2019 by Thunderbyrd43

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Times in the life of Nick, a teenager who is attending a new high school in a town his family just moved to. Join Nick as he takes his first steps in the fine art of pleasing women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   School  

This story is copyright © 2014 – 2019 by Robert W. Byrd

My third post here of erotic fiction. This is a re-edited version of the version I had posted on another site.

I have written these fictions because I enjoy reading similar stories and want to contribute to the cause. I hope to be able to write stories that are interesting and believable. I spent a lot of time writing the drafts, editing them, crafting them with great care for the enjoyment of you the reader. As I got to the end of the final draft, this ‘little’ story had hit just a little over 11,750 words.

These events are set in the ‘70s. There were no cell phones and color TV sets were still a rare sight.

As always, constructive criticisms are welcome. If you enjoy what I’m writing, please take a moment to give it a ‘positive’ rating as well as any comments you wish to leave.

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. As always, constructive criticism is appreciated.

Back to School & More...

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. It was a real wind-up clock and had the two little bells on the top of the clock. I opened my eyes just long enough to

glimpse the shut-off button and then brought two fingers down on it, effectively strangling the annoying ring into oblivion.

The last thing I remember before the clock had started ringing was a dream where Terri and Sylvia were both laying on a king-sized bed, naked, with each of them twisting and fondling their nipples with one hand and playing with their pussies with the other one. I had watched them for a while before I moved into position on the bed and started giving them oral sex. I was careful to keep track of how long I pleasured one of them before moving over to the other one.

I had brought both of them to thundering orgasms and was thinking about what to do next when that damned alarm had gone off. Talk about bad timing ... geeze.

I groggily made my way to the bathroom for my morning shower. The door was closed, and I could hear my sister humming to herself as she toweled off. As she was usually done and back in her room getting dressed before I came to the bathroom door, I was seriously inconvenienced. My cock was hard as a rock with a piss erection ... and it was painful. I really needed to take a piss. The fact I was buck naked was of little consideration to me.

“Hey, Sis! Hurry up, I really need to pee!” I said to the closed door.

“It’s open, come on in”

I didn’t need to be told twice; I opened the door, closed the door and headed towards the toilet. I saw my sister was standing in front of the vanity and had a towel wrapped around herself and was reaching for the hair dryer when I had entered the room.

With such a stiff erection it was impossible to stand and piss so I sat down on the toilet and blissfully relieved myself. It’s a great feeling to empty your bladder when it’s full after sleeping all night. After what seemed forever I was finished as was shaking my penis vigorously to get rid of any remaining piss droplets.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that my sister was sneaking peeks at me by using the mirror in front of her as opposed to having to twist her neck to see me. It was a bit sneaky but still noticeable. I really didn’t care if she saw me or not, we used to take baths together and there really wasn’t anything here that she hadn’t seen before. The only reason she had closed the door was as not to wake me while she went through her morning shower routine.

I stood up, flushed the toilet and got into the shower, closing the curtain as I did. I got the water running and adjusted to the right temperature before pulling the knob that sent the water up and through the shower-head. I turned my back to the flow of water and let it run down the back of my neck for a couple of minutes before tilting my head back to get my hair wet.

After a shampoo and wash, I felt invigorated enough to face the coming day. My sister had dried her hair and had gone back to her room to get dressed for school, leaving the door open to help dissipate the hot air and moisture of the room. I dried myself from the top of my head to the bottoms of my toes with a large, fluffy towel before hanging it up to dry on the shower rod. The towel my sister had used was hanging on the doorknob so I hung it up to dry as well.

A quick once over with the comb and my hair was ready to go. I never used the hair dryer, I didn’t like the way it made my hair feel. It was old, noisy, and a pain to use. My sister had long hair, nearly down to her ass, and needed to use it. My hair was fairly short and didn’t need hot air drying. I sprayed on some deodorant and was finished with my morning toilet routine.

I headed back to my room and saw my sister getting dressed in her cute plaid skirt and white blouse. She had been wearing the same outfit since she had started public school. They had been replaced over the years with newer and larger versions to fit her as she grew up.

As she hadn’t hit puberty yet, she had no breasts and didn’t wear a bra. I had seen her getting dressed lots of times and knew that there was a pair of sensible white cotton panties under the skirt, and white socks on her feet.

We had been brought up not to be ashamed of our bodies by our “indoor nudist” mother and neither of us had reached the age where we felt the need to hide from one another. Seeing each other naked or getting dressed was no big deal to either of us. We had nothing to hide from each other and it was nice not having to cover up quickly when one or the other of us passed or saw each other in the hall or in a bedroom.

I got to my room and quickly dressed, grabbed my school bag and headed out to the kitchen. Mom was there (nude, as usual) making lunch for my sister and me. I usually got a lettuce and cheese slice sandwich, a warm can of pop (usually grape ... my favorite flavor) and some kind of desert that she had baked a day or two previously. Cornbread, or ‘Johnny Cake’ as we called it, was my dessert of choice and she often made it just because she knew I loved it. She was nice that way.

I grabbed a quick bowl of cereal for breakfast before heading out the door on my way to the bus stop.

“Have a good day Nick!” she hollered just as I was closing the door of the house.

“I will Mom!”

I walked to the bus stop wondering what today would have in store for me. Based on my experiences of yesterday I had absolutely no idea how today would go. I was feeling optimistic and smiling as I arrived at the bus stop; might as well put on a friendly face for people to see.

On The Bus...

“Hey, Nick!”

I turned to see Bill Magill coming towards me as he arrived at the bus stop.

“Hi, Bill! How’re you doing?” Bill was a year older than me and was in the tenth grade. In spite of our age difference, he was about the same height and build as me.

“I’m okay, how about you?”

“I’m good thanks ... wondering how school will go today though.” I scrunched my face up a bit and continued, “Yesterday was pretty confusing. I’m hoping today won’t be quite as bad.”

He smiled and said, “I remember being pretty much lost my first few days of high school. It took me forever to memorize my class schedule and I used to have to look at the ones taped inside my books and binders once in a while. Still do actually.”

Bill turned his head to look behind himself and said, “Here comes Roy, he’s a good guy and my best friend.” I hadn’t seen Roy on the bus yesterday although according to Bill he was.

Roy was a big guy, standing at least 6” taller than Bill and I and heavily built. He smiled as he saw us and said, “Hey guys, how’s it going?”

“Good! You?” Bill and I echoed. Roy was two years older than me, and a year older than Bill.

“I’m doing great! The second day of grade 11 ... and only two more years until I’m out of school.”

As we were speaking a small wisp of a girl appeared from behind Roy. Unlike Roy, she was just a wee little thing; not as tall as Bill or I and really skinny. She, like my sister, had no breasts. Unlike my sister though, she had a training bra on. She was wearing a white blouse and a modest black skirt, white nylons and tiny black shoes with a shiny buckle on each of them. She was as cute as the proverbial button.

“Nick, this is my little sister Anna. She wasn’t feeling well yesterday so this is her first day of high school. I’m counting on you and Bill to keep an eye out and make sure no one bothers her. In public school, the other girls used to pick on her for being so small. The guys were mean to her too; I want you two to make sure no one gives her a hard time. If anyone does, you tell me as soon as you can and I’ll take care of it.” His eyes were bright as he spoke and it was easy to see that he cared a lot about his little sister.

Again Bill and I answered in unison, “Don’t worry Roy! We’ll watch after her!” We smiled then laughed a bit at each other before turning to Roy and putting on our serious faces. He smiled at Anna and said, “See, it won’t be so bad, Bill and Nick will make sure I know if anyone teases you.” He gave Bill and me a significant look; his body language was clear ... anyone who gave his sister any grief was going to be in a world of grief themselves.

She looked at Bill and me and said in a soft voice, “Thanks guys, I appreciate it.”

“No problem Anna!” Again Bill and I had spoken at the same time. I decided I liked Bill, he obviously felt the same way as me about Roy and Anna. It was a good feeling and I was certain he and Roy and I would be good friends before long.

The bus showed up right then and we boarded it as it stopped and the door opened. As soon as we all had boarded, the door was closed and the bus was on its way again.

I kept my head tilted slightly downwards as I walked to the back of the bus. Terri was sitting right behind her mother reading from a magazine as I passed by her. Remembering what she had told me yesterday, I didn’t look at her as I headed to the back row of seats.

Roy, Bill and I all sat in the back on the bus talking to each other while the bus started its meandering route through the countryside on the way to school. I’m sure I would have been bored out of my mind if the three of us hadn’t been chatting.

Anna had sat down on an empty seat a few rows in front of us. Every time the bus stopped to let someone on, the three of us would watch who it was and where they sat. We were getting close to the high school when a young looking girl got on the bus and sat beside Anna. The two of them were soon chatting away like they had known each other forever.

Bill and I looked to Roy and saw he had a smile on his face.

“Would you look at that?” he asked. “You’d think they’d known each other all their lives.”

I could tell from the tone of his voice he was very happy for his sister and her apparently new best friend.

We finally arrived at the school and got off the bus. I stole a quick glance behind myself and saw Terri getting off the bus. I turned back to Roy and Bill before she could notice me looking at her. I was pretty sure she didn’t see me looking, and was absolutely sure no one else had seen me either.

As we got inside, Roy said, “All right you guys, I’ll see you after school or maybe at lunch if we have the same lunch period.”

Roy smiled at us as he walked down the hall to his locker.

“Wow ... I would hate to be on his bad side. He’s built like a football star!” I effused.

Bill smiled as said, “Yup ... he’s a big guy and he is a football star to boot. He’s been playing since he got here in grade 9. He’s a defensive tackle and he loves it!”

I mentally pictured Roy waiting for some poor bugger to try and get past him, and getting squashed in the process. Nope, I wouldn’t want to have to face him in the field. Or anywhere else for that matter. I passionately hoped I never got on his bad side.

Bill and I headed to our lockers saying “Bye” to each other. Anna hadn’t moved though, she seemed at a loss as to where to go next.

I nodded to Bill, who took off and moved closer to her. “Anna, do you need any help?”

“Oh yes, please! This place is HUGE! Public school was nowhere as big as this, and we didn’t have lockers either.”

“Yeah ... I know. I had the same feelings when I got here yesterday. What’s your locker number?”

She told me and I smiled at her, “That’s only a few lockers away from my locker. If any guy gives you a rough time when you’re near your locker I’ll warn them off. Roy would probably tear the guy apart bone by bone if he finds out they’ve been giving you grief.”

“He is really protective of me isn’t he?” She smiled at me and continued, “I once saw him kick the shit out of a guy for just sticking his tongue out at me. That was a couple of years ago, but everyone heard about it. I never saw that guy again ... I think he was too scared to even let himself be seen by Roy or me.” She seemed to smile a bit more in remembrance, but I could have been mistaken.

I smiled at her and admitted, “I don’t blame him ... I’d be scared too if Roy was mad at me. He’s a big guy. Okay, let’s get to our lockers before the bell rings. They’re pretty strict about that sort of thing here.”

“Okay!” she chimed back. Her voice was so soft it was nearly impossible to believe. And yet I could hear what she was saying with no extra effort on my part. I already felt protective of her too; anyone stupid enough to bother Anna would find themselves in a world of hurt. Roy, Bill and I would make sure of that.

We hurried to the office so Anna could get the combination to the lock on her locker. We were both handed hall passes, giving us 5 minutes of grace after the bell rang because it was Anna’s first day. I hadn’t expected that but was grateful for the extra time. Now we wouldn’t have to run to make the bell. That was a good thing ... running in the halls was a major infraction of the rules.

“Here you go Anna, here’s your locker.” I watched as she read the paper her lock combination was printed on and then looked at the lock itself. The look of helplessness on her face told me that she was going to need help with the lock. She obviously had never had to deal with one before and the confusion was readily apparent.

“It’s not as bad as it looks. Take the lock in your hand and give the pointer a spin clockwise all the way around the dial. After that, turn the pointer to the first number.”

She looked at the paper and spun the pointer as I had instructed her to.

“All right, this is the tricky part, so don’t feel bad if you don’t get it on the first try. I had to start over a few times before I got it right. Okay, now spin the pointer to the around to the left going past the number you just put the pointer on.”

“Okay, Nick.” She looked at the paper again, looked at the pointer, then spun the pointer around past the number she had been at and stopped on the next number. Without waiting for me to say anything she spun the dial back clockwise, stopping on the last number of the sequence. She gave a pull on the lock and it opened for her.

“I did it!” she enthused. Her tiny face lit up in pride as she opened the door to her locker. She quickly jammed some books and a binder in it.

“That’s great Anna! Now let’s hurry, even with our hall passes it will be a near thing to get to class on time.”

She closed the locker door, refastened the lock, spun the pointer around the dial a few times and said, “I’m ready! Let’s go!”

I pointed down the hall to her homeroom. “It’s on the left, just down there. You can’t miss it.”

“Thanks a lot, Nick; I appreciate all your help.” She smiled again and I could feel my protective instincts kicking into overdrive.

“You’re welcome, Anna. I hope you have a good day. And if anyone bothers you...”

“I know; I’m to tell you or Bill or Roy.” She waved a bit as she hustled down the hall to her homeroom. I walked as fast as I could to get to my homeroom, but the bell still rang before I got there. I had to wait right where I was until all the announcements were finished before resuming my way to my homeroom.

I opened the door and brandished my hall pass like a white flag before the teacher could say anything to me.

“I have a pass Sir; I was helping a new student with her lock and locker.”

He read the pass and said, “Very good Nick, it’s good that she had you nearby to help her. Now get going to your next class or you really will be in trouble.”

I gave him my most sincere smile, saying, “Yes Sir!” as I walked at speed out of the room.

Moving as quickly as I could I eventually opened the closed door to the English room and heard, “Did I not tell you yesterday that I don’t tolerate tardy students?”

I could tell from the tone of her voice that she was more than a bit angry with me. I waved the note a bit as I walked over to her. As she took the note from my hand I could smell her perfume. It was very pleasant, but I’d be hard pressed to say exactly what it smelled like.

I kept my head down in submission as she read the note, although I did take just a little time to give her a quick once over as I bowed my head. Aside from smelling good, she looked good ... really good.

I was close to her, as close as I could get without violating her personal space. I cataloged her clothing as I stood there; a tight white turtleneck sweater, tight black corduroy pants with a white belt that really accentuated her figure, and the same red booty things she had on the day before.

“All right Nick, take your seat, please. It’s nice that you were able to help ... Anna.” She gave me a faint smile as I took my seat between the twins.

Ah yes ... the twins. They were today, as they were yesterday, wearing matching dresses. Whereas they were bright yellow yesterday, today they were a nice shade of pink. I also noticed that the dresses seemed to fit much tighter today than yesterday; nicely accentuating the slight curves the girls did have. Surprisingly, they both had little points sticking out on the chest area of the dresses and very slight mounds underneath them; no bras though. I had a quick second look to make sure I had seen correctly. I verified what I had seen and then turned back to the teacher and the blackboard.

I’d like to be able to say I sat there with my hands holding up my head as I dreamingly watched the teacher’s every move, seeing how her pants really flattered her amazing figure; but that would be untrue.

In reality, I had my notebook and textbook opened, pencil scribbling furiously as I did my level best to at least print down the more important points on the board. I was going as fast as I could, but I could see there was no way I was going to be able to get all the information I needed into my notebook before I ran out of time. And ... the faster I tried to print, the messier my printing got. By the time the class was over, I could barely read what I had printed; Sylvia would not be proud of me.

As I got up from my desk I heard, “Nick — a minute please.”

Oh God, what had I done wrong now? I did not need to be in trouble with my English teacher, I had enough trouble in her class as it was.

“Yes, Ma’am?” I managed to peep as I again walked to where she was standing. I again breathed in her scent as I stood near her, my face looking at hers to see what was going on. She smelled good, really good – a very faint whisper of Lilac perhaps. I wondered what brand of perfume she was wearing.

“Nick, Sylvia told me about last night.” She said.

I sputtered, thinking about Sylvia telling my English teacher about last night! I’d be thrown out of the school for sure if they knew what we were doing.

“Yes,” she continued, “she told me that you desperately need tutoring in English. She went so far as to say that without her help, you’ll probably fail the course.”

I nearly passed out with relief; I was not in trouble after all.

“Yes; Sylvia taught me a lot last night,” I ventured, “It was very beneficial to my studies and the time did seem to just fly by.”

“Sylvia said exactly the same thing to me.” She looked a bit askew at me before continuing, “I want you to spend as much time with her as you can.” Having a sexy fox of a teacher tell me that she wanted me to spend as much time as I could with another beautiful woman was something I had never conceived of before. It was more than just a bit mind-boggling.

I thought about spending as much time as I could with Sylvia and decided that would not be a bad thing. Not a bad thing at all as a matter of fact.

“Yes Ma’am, I’ll certainly spend as much time as I am able to with Sylvia; she is an excellent tutor. I really learned a lot last night.” I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice, trying to make it sound like the most boring thing in the world.

“I hope she is able to teach you a lot more, she says you are really struggling to keep up with this class.”

I thought about last night and how and what I had actually been struggling with. I was certain I would never forget that particular struggle. I wondered how my English teacher would react if she knew just how and what I was struggling with. I’d probably be expelled for sure.

“Yes Ma’am, I’ll try my best to learn more.” I said as I closed my eyes and wiped my forehead. The thought of learning more at Sylvia’s tender mercies gave me a mental picture I was in no hurry to forget.

“All right Nick, take this hall pass and get to your next class quick as you can.”

I took the proffered pass and headed as quickly as I could to my next class. I was a bit late, but the pass saved my skin as the most boring class in school started ... Geography.

As I finished my classes for the morning, I wondered who would be in the cafeteria when I went for my lunch there. I put my books in my locker and grabbed my brown-bag lunch on the way to the cafeteria.

I had just walked in when I saw both Bill and Roy waving to me, to come over and sit with them. I also noticed Anna sitting just a little ways from Roy. She gave me a smile as I walked over and sat down opposite them all.

“Anna says you helped her out with her locker lock and pointed her in the right direction of her homeroom,” Roy said agreeably. “I appreciate you helping her out; I think we are going to be good friends ... Bill and you and I.”

I nodded in agreement and said, “I hope so too Roy, and Bill of course; it would be good to have some friends here in school.”

Bill piped up, “And back home too; we all live within easy walking distance of each other.”

“That’s right,” Roy said. “We could go to my place after school today and you can get to know Bill and me better.”

“That sounds good to me Roy.”

We passed time in the cafeteria chatting with each other, discussing our classes, likes, and dislikes, and of course the English teacher.

“She is so hot!” That from Roy.

“Oh yeah ... she is one sexy woman!” That from Bill.

“I agree 100%!” I made the universal hourglass gesture with my hands and whistled rudely as I did so.

Both Roy and Bill closed their eyes and sighed as they thought about her. After a while, they came back to reality as the end of the period bell rang.

“Shit! We’re going to have to really hurry or we’re going to be late!” shouted Bill as we quickly got up from our seats and headed to our lockers. Roy took time to pull Anna’s chair out for her and she smiled a bit at me before bolting for the hallway.

As I was almost running to my locker I thought about Terri. Had she been waiting at the picnic table for me to come out for a smoke, getting angry that I hadn’t shown up? I hoped she wasn’t pissed at me but I had no more time to think about it.

After stopping at my locker to grab my stuff, smile at Anna; who was at her own locker, I was speed walking to my next class ... Science.

Science had been my second favorite course in public school. There were a lot of neat things in Science class. I hoped this one would be filled with lots of interesting things too.

I got into the classroom and had just shut the door when the bell rang. I quickly looked around for a seat, but there was only the one left ... in the front row, between the twins again. They both grinned like the proverbial cat that had caught the mouse as I settled in between them.

“Hi Nick”, they greeted me in unison. “We saved this seat just for you!”

“That’s great, thanks a lot.” I managed to say with some enthusiasm.

I really didn’t like having to sit in the front row, it was too easy for the teacher to catch you at something; but on the other hand, I didn’t mind sitting between the twins again. They both had personalities that were more mature than their physical forms. More than once I had noticed one, or both of them observing me with a somewhat calculating look on their faces. As soon as I glanced at either of them they were all smiles. I couldn’t help but wonder what the two of them were thinking about, and what they may be possibly being plotting. Their smiles were inscrutable though ... they gave nothing away when I looked at one or the other of them.

The science class dealt with crystalline formations within stone geodes. I was able to hold my own with that topic ... my Grandfather made jewelry using exactly the crystals and geodes we were discussing. The teacher was impressed and congratulated me on my knowledge of the subject. I smiled at the teacher and she smiled back at me. She was an older woman with a somewhat severe look about her. I was genuinely surprised when she spoke; she had a very pleasant voice and was actually quite easy to listen to.

The twins also seemed to be impressed by my knowledge of the subject; they were gesturing to each other in some unknown sign language, probably of their own design, and mouthing words to each other. I just watched for a few seconds before turning back to the blackboard.

Science class ended and Mathematics started. I was well ahead of the bell this class and found an empty desk three rows back. There seemed to be fewer students in this class than the other ones I was taking. As I was wondering at the reason for that, the twins and Sylvia entered the room and took the three remaining seats in the front row with Sylvia sitting between the twins.

All through the class the three of them were thick as thieves, passing notes and whispering to each other. More than once the teacher gave them menacing glares as he cleared his throat at them. I smiled a bit as I watched; it was fun to see the chatting threesome being warned about it. I also wondered what they found so fascinating that they were willing to tempt the wrath of the teacher to natter on about it.

I turned my attention to the teacher and what he was writing on the blackboard. I understood everything that was discussed in Math class ... it was the one subject that I really excelled at. The teacher took note of my ability and jotted a few things down in a notebook he had opened on his desk. I wondered what he had written about me, but kept my focus on the material.

By some wonderful scheduling quirk, I had a spare period as my last period of the day and was looking forward to getting outside for a smoke. I really missed the one I didn’t have a lunch-time and was keen to get outside as soon as possible.

Just as the bell started ringing the teacher called my name and asked me to come over to his desk. I wasn’t too worried though, I knew I was probably one of the best students in his class. Math and I had been friends since I was first introduced to it.

“Yes, Sir?” I asked.

“Nick, I see that you are really proficient in math; I wish all of my students would show the same enthusiasm as you do.”

“Well Sir, I am not nearly as good as I would like to be in some of my other courses.”

“I know Nick; your English teacher and I have been talking about you in the staff-room.”

I think the look of panic on my face as he said that must have been really easy to see as he continued, “Don’t worry, she knows you are trying your hardest to learn the material and that you already have a brilliant English student as a tutor.”

I was relieved to hear that my English teacher had nothing bad to say about me. I relaxed and looked uncertainly at him, trying to divine what he was driving at.

“As brilliant as Sylvia and the twins are with English, they are equally as poor in Math as you are in English. I don’t understand it really; the three of them are among the brightest students in the whole school. They do quite well in all their other courses, but can’t seem to get their heads around Mathematics.”

I said nothing as I waited for him to continue.

“If you wouldn’t mind Nick, I’d like you to help Sylvia and the twins with their math homework. You could probably tutor Sylvia in math while she helps you out with English. And I hope you can find time to help the twins out as well.”

In spite of what he had just told me, I found it really hard to believe that Sylvia or the twins could be that bad with Mathematics. To me, math was easy ... everything had to add up, so to speak. There were no unknown variables in math; something was either right or wrong. There were no shades of grey with math.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.