Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

“Coming Events Cast Their Shadows Before Them.”

Mistress Red had been into providing her discreet services to a specific, very discerning, well-paying clientele for years. It was a very discreet service of changing certain specific peoples bodies and/or minds. For a very specific clientele, for a reasonable fee, she could change anybody’s body to avoid detection, providing a completely new identity. That was one of the many benefits of owning an entire Caribbean island. She had her discrete population to draw from, her own police force, and even an Interpol connection.

The large modern cutting edge hospital she ran on the island specialized in changing the body. The other part specialized in changing the mind. One very popular service she had provided, other than breast augmentations and such, that was always in high demand, was fingerprint alteration. While it was quite possible to remove fingerprints entirely it leads to noticeable messy complications in the end and was frowned upon because it drew too much attention.

For a price Mistress Red could successfully graft a new “clean” set of prints onto your fingers, allowing “Wanted” individuals to successfully disappear and/or avoid detection. Those services were what the No-Name Agency and others had really tracked her down for. Helping the embezzler of a union pension fund disappear was one thing. Helping an Islamic terrorist avoid Israeli security to blow up several hundred children was something else entirely.

True she was lied to by several of her former trusted clients and her Interpol sources were found to be compromised in the end, but that didn’t excuse what she had done to the agents trying to infiltrate her island. Her kingdom!

That database was their only objective and she had been wrong in her reaction to that infiltration. As the Chinese Proverb so aptly says; “If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.” Mistress Red had acted in anger without thought and suffered the consequences of her reckless actions. She was doing her penitence now, her hundred days of sorrow for uncaring act.

Creating the perfect yuppie wife and/or a girlfriend for that matter, was regarded more or less as a rather harmless hobby or pastimes by the Powers-That-Be. Something an eccentric billionaire might indulge in if he had the time, money, and patience to waste on his eccentric hobby. The old, ancient, probably as old as dirt itself Proverb; “power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”, best covers creating sex slaves. There will always be young women that are drawn to power and wealth like fly’s to sugar. Power and wealth corrupt and they are soon hooked, corrupted, and owned without the use of hypnosis or mind control.

Power and wealth is a sliding scale thing you see. To a pretty girl living in a one-room shack in a slum it might be the local gang leader and a seemingly endless supply of coke. To the suntanned blond California surfer girl, it might be Daddy’s millionaire best friend and the same seemingly endless supply of coke. Both girls become addicted to the money and drugs and what they will do to attain them becomes problematical.

Mistress Red had wound up owning an entire Caribbean island, along with luxury yachts, fast boats, planes and all the other little things that go along with running a minor Caribbean tourist industry hot spot, that was also her own private island nation. She had even had her own police force and Interpol connections.

When the No-Name Agency, that nobody seemed to want to know who actually owned or controlled them for that matter, shut her down, all her hundreds of loyal employees were out of a job. Well out of a job until they allowed her to transfer ownership of everything to Jane, her wife, anyway. Actually, less than 5% of all of those employees, who were also citizens of her small island nation, had even known what they really did on the Island. Most of the island really was devoted to tourism. They even printed pretty postage stamps and first day covers to advertise the island’s natural attractions to visitors.

She was still in the process of transitioning her former staff and employees into their new jobs, updating their training, and liquidating her many assets at this time. So she still owned the Island along with James her last slave who she was allowed to keep for now. Officially she was now one of the major troubleshooters for that same No-Name Agency that busted her. My, my how things have changed.

Truth be told, me, James Adams, was now her only slave, and that was only for the punishment that I so justly deserved she figured, and because the N-NA allowed it. Barbara Ann and the other girls were all transitioned off the drugs and hypnosis and everything was back to normal at T&G, formerly known as THE COMPANY. Well back to “as normal” as it was ever likely going to get with her and the other girls anyway. Barbara Ann still laughed, to herself, at what normal, sex-wise, had become for her and the other girls. The phrase “Girls Night Out”, had developed a whole new meaning for them all.

Compared to the No-Name Agency, and Mistress Red’s former industry, Eric’s and Larry’s little sideline business was rather small and benign. A quint little “cottage industry” sort of business. In fact, Red and the N-NA had insisted, after further study, that Eric had to expand his business. Eric was not too happy about it, but he could see Larry was interested.

Eric now had his sisters, and the itch he just had to scratch, whether natural or artificially created by his real Father Doc Bill, about hypnosis seemed to be satisfied for now at least. He was not certain about what his real Father’s plans were, but he was personally satisfied. True Caesar was out conquering the known world before he was 16, but he wasn’t Caesar and had no dreams about being Master of the Universe.

Larry had Alice and her place as a stable base of operations and source of steady income, along with his other sidelines and the sports department. He even had his dream of being a chemist, whatever that signified to Larry.

They, Eric and Larry, had proven to themselves that they could make money by hypnotizing women to fulfill certain men’s fantasies and/or obsessions. In fact, they had discovered that there is only a very thin line between fantasies and obsessions. Eric was confident they could even form a harem with as many beautiful women as they wanted. Eric just didn’t like the feeling of being swept up in this ... this tornado that it had all suddenly become.

Heck, it could even be argued that they were doing a humanitarian service for the people involved. Granting wishes was not enslaving girls Eric could say to himself. Both the daughters and their fathers benefited from their arrangement with Eric and Larry. The girls they chose to help were suffering and were far better off for it. It was even amazing how many of the father and daughters fell into Eric’s preferred profile. Much older single father, younger daughter that the father couldn’t cope with and sent off to the boarding school at an early age, and a dead or estranged wife that showed no interest in her daughter at all.

Larry was a hustler, it thrilled him to think he was playing with the big boys now. Eric, on the other hand, realized that they were no longer the master of their own fates. They were part of something much bigger than themselves. He was not sure where this would lead but was smart enough to realize he couldn’t just walk away, or turn his back on it all.

It turned out there were literally hundreds of exclusive private all-girl schools around the world. Girl schools that met the same exacting criteria as The Island in Texas. The school that Eric and Larry were using as their own private well-stocked trophy Bass pond to fish in. Both Red and the N-NA liked the model the boys had set up but wanted to expand it.

Most of the spoiled little rich girls in those types of schools would come out of them relatively functional, but there would still be that 10% that fell through the cracks. Girls lost to drug addictions and other things. Girls that wouldn’t make it out of school at all. A needless waste of a valuable resource everybody agreed.

Eric’s new program would “legitimately salvage” that 10% which amounted up fast to become hundreds, even thousands of lost damaged girls turned into well adjusted productive “good girls” with his process. Especially when it was understood that Eric’s training took up where the school’s training left off with the really fine Fine Liberal Arts education, ha, ha.

These were all girls, daughters, stepdaughters, granddaughters, of men ... well families really ... families that ultimately ran, or at least influenced the world as a whole. There wasn’t a country, or nation for that matter, in the world that wasn’t represented in these world-renowned prestigious all-girl schools that EMCRU (Evil Mind Controller’s R Us) and N-NA (No-Name Agency) wanted Eric to target.

If you couldn’t influence the man, or men, in power directly, you influenced the woman behind the man in power as the old Chinese Proverb went. True they were only children now, but in a few more years, or less, due to special circumstances, ha, ha, they would be able to influence those powerful men.

Up until this time, Eric and Larry had been discriminating in their selection process. Only plucking one or two of the ripe low hanging fruit when it was the right time. Choosing only the readily marketable daughters for their program. Daughters that could be “borrowed” for a week, “processed”, and then returned without too much notice being taken.

Under this new model, proposed by Red, the EMCRU, and the N-NA, all the girls he could “legitimately salvage” now couldn’t just be “disappeared” for a week of training and then turned around and sold or rented back to a Daddy, or close uncle, brother, or sometimes even an older sister like before. Something else would have to be thought up for this new business venture to have a chance to succeed Eric and Larry both thought.

Then again at the meeting, Red pointed out to everybody that there was always a ready market for a high-end product like they hoped to produce in these girls. A well educated young Lady of Fine Breeding formally trained in all the Fine Arts was always in demand on the Continent and other places around the world.

Neither the EMCRU (Evil Mind Controller’s R Us) or the N-NA (No-Name Agency) were willing to waste such a fine unsullied virginal girl to what is essentially blunt commercial commerce. Besides it was something that they were already recruiting for from the low born masses anyway.

As “Pygmalion” had proved a long time ago, it is far easier to teach a beautiful low-class scullery maid to act like a high born lady than it is to make a high born lady a scullery maid, ha, ha. Being born into wealth, position, and power did not necessarily automatically mean that one inherited natural beauty or even a pleasant voice all the time. In fact, in some cases, ugliness and a voice like chalk on a blackboard seemed to be the rule according to heraldry. If all you wanted was beauty chose from the low born masses every time. There is a much wider base, to begin with, and an infinitely larger pool to draw from.

These girls Eric and Larry would produce would not be the common drug addicted, down and out, dulled down sluts waiting for the next fix, as is common with most sex trafficking today. These girls would be bright-eyed, active, intelligent women ready to take over and manage all their affairs, ha, ha.

If his Sharon and Monica were really the rule, all the girls they produced would all be over intelligent, even aggressive young women now. Women that would truly enjoy every aspect of sex with a mature older man. An older man that could truly appreciate their charms and virtues. A man like their own father, or in some cases, a man like they would have liked their own fathers to have been.

Eric had soon found out that the loss of a father, or the absence of a father figure, during early childhood development, can lead to more “Daddy Issues” than the actual presence of one. One more fact that can be used in their training he had added to his training manual.

When Eric conditioned his own sisters, he had wanted them to know in the end that he had hypnotized and changed them. That they loved belonging to him now. But he had also discovered to his chagrin that in the end the supposed slave also OWNED and controlled the supposed Master to a large extent too. In order for the relationship to work the slave herself must cooperate. The slaves themselves took up the day to day running of the harem. They also made sure that everything ran smoothly and that the outside world only knew what the slaves themselves wanted it to know.

Maybe this was yet another case of the ... the application of?? ... use of??? ... the so-called “Stockholm Syndrome”. Eric had been reading about its many applications on the dark web. Something the DOD, NSA, OFAS, and FBI, among other foreign and domestic agencies, have spent literally billions of taxpayer dollars investigating, developing theories on, doing case studies of, and writing whole books on its many practical applications.

Applications for the other darker alphabet agency’s use. Agencies that don’t officially even exist. Agencies that just mentioning their initials on the dark web will get you picked up by the MIB. Snatched from your bed in the dead of night, interrogated with “truth serum” for hours, and dumped on the side of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere when they get through with you. Applications to be used in our own “brainwashing” labs.

The “Stockholm Syndrome” is a condition first officially named and reported in the 1973 Norrmalmstorg bank robbery case. A robbery that took place in Stockholm, Sweden. Days later when it was all over the hostages were found to have developed a deep psychological relationship with their captors. The investigators reasoned it was a survival strategy developed during their captivity. These relationships resulted in a bond forming between captors and captives during the intimate time they spent together.

These relationships, which continue long after the incident itself is over, are generally considered to be irrational in the light of the danger and/or risk endured by the victims during the event itself. The FBI’s published Hostage Crimes Static’s Data Report shows that roughly 8% of victims in similar situations to those reported, also showed clear signs of Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm Syndrome is ostensibly paradoxical because the sympathetic sentiments captives seem to feel and show towards their captors are the exact opposite of the fear and disdain any sane rational outside observer would think they would feel towards their captors.

There seem to be four key factors that characterize Stockholm Syndrome. (1) The victim doesn’t know the captor before the incident, (2) the victim develops positive feelings towards their captor, (3) the victim refuses to cooperate with perceived authorities, and (4) a misplaced belief in their captor’s humanity, well good intentions anyway. It is reasoned that victims seem to believe that by holding the same values as the aggressor they cease to be perceived as a threat by him.

Stockholm Syndrome has also come to describe the reactions of abuse victims far beyond just the context of kidnappings and/or hostage-taking situations. It has also been found in victims of sexual abuse, human trafficking, discrimination, terror attacks, political oppression, religious oppression, and even school bullying too.

At this point, we need to look at some famous examples of Stockholm Syndrome to get a better understanding of it. Take the case of Mary McElroy. Mary was abducted from her home, at age 25, by four men who broke into her house and held her at gunpoint. They then forcibly took her to an abandoned farmhouse and chained her up to a wall. When she was later rescued and released she defended her kidnappers. In court, she explained that they were only businessmen? She even continued to visit her captors while they were in jail.

She eventually committed suicide, and left the following note for the authorities to find; “My four kidnappers are probably the only people on Earth who don’t consider me an utter fool. You have your death penalty now ... so, please, give them a chance.” Some people are still mulling over what that one meant???

Mary’s case is not that unusual though. Take Natascha Kampusch’s case for another example. She was kidnapped at the age of 10 and kept in a soundproofed, dark room under the garage of Wolfgang Priklopil’s home. While his captive she received various kinds of physical and sexual abuse, as well as mental conditioning by her captor. This continued for eight long years. Natascha finally just walked away from Priklopil’s house and went home since she had not been chained up for several years. When Priklopil realized she was gone he committed suicide. After her kidnapper’s death, Natascha grieved and still keeps a picture of him in her wallet. It is of note that she never reported Priklopil to the police.

Natascha now owns the house in which she was imprisoned. She says, “I know it’s grotesque ... I must now pay for electricity, water and taxes on a house I never wanted to live in”. She has also become a regular visitor to the property and says she may possibly move in to it herself one day. She retained the house because it was such a big part of her formative lost adolescence years she explains to her therapist. Of course, she has filled in the room under the garage where she was held by Wolfgang.

We’ll skip Patty Hearst, the most famous and controversial example, the granddaughter of newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst, who was taken in 1974 and move on to Colleen Stan of 1977. She was captured by Cameron Hooker and his wife Janice and forced to live in a wooden restraining box underneath their bed as a sort of live-in-domestic-maid/sex-slave. For seven years she was repeatedly raped and tortured by Cameron but freely allowed to socialize with Janice and even allowed to go home and visit her mother at her own home. Colleen was eventually freed by Janice who later turned Cameron over to the police. What is interesting is that Colleen herself never turned Cameron in to the authorities.

There is strong evidence to suggest that sexual abuse victims, especially victims of early childhood sexual abuse, come to feel a deep connection with their abuser. In some reported cases they often feel flattered that the adult chose them. They actually revel in his attention, and even willingly become their older owner’s kept pets. In other cases, they seem to be afraid that disclosure of the actual situation at home will create family disruption. They fear that disclosure will lose them the only caregiver they have ever known. Even later as a mature adult, they still resist disclosing the abuse they suffered for emotional and personal reasons.

Now let’s talk about “Coping Mechanisms” from a purely Psychoanalytic point of view. It can be argued that Stockholm Syndrome arises strictly as the direct result of deeply ingrained instinctive survival mechanisms in the human animal part of the brain. The lizard part of the brain. The bottom line is, “the victim’s need to survive is stronger than her impulse to hate and strike out at the person who has created this dilemma she’s in.” Then add in that a positive emotional bond between captor and captive as a “defense mechanism of the ego under stress” and you begin to see why the bond is so strong.

These sentimental feelings that are displayed are not just for show. Captives often fear that their open displays of affection will be perceived by their captor as fake, so they eventually begin to convince themselves that their positive sentiments are genuine and come to fully believe it themselves. Essentially they “brainwash” themselves.

The concept of Stockholm Syndrome has grown now to include victims of kidnappings, hostage instances, domestic child abuse, human trafficking, incest, prisoners of war, political terrorism, cult members, concentration camp prisoners, sex slaves, and even common prostitutes. It is a proven fact that women are especially prone to developing this condition under these given repeatable conditions.

Females should realize that their illogical actions and feelings stem from inherent instinctive human survival techniques developed over millions of years. They should realize that they have little or no conscious control over their reactions in these situations. Just like squeezing the back of a woman’s neck will induce the impulse to submit to the stronger male, these impulses are instinctive in nature too.

Constant perceived fear is what drives most of these women to perform actions that they know men will find pleasing in order to avoid emotional, physical, or sexual assaults as a result of male anger. Female captive women sexually bond to their captors to survive. It is as simple as that.

Typically, Stockholm Syndrome develops in captives when they engage in “face-to-face contact” with their captors. Especially when the captor forces the captive to doubt the likelihood of her survival by terrorizing her into a state of, “helpless, powerless, submissiveness”. This enables the captor to appear merciful later when he performs acts of kindness or refuses to “beat, abuse, or otherwise rape” the victim under his control.

Soon ideas like “it’s only natural”, “he’s the dominant one”, “dominance hierarchies exist”, and “submission is a natural human reaction”, either form naturally, or can be planted in the victim’s stressed out mind. These terms assist the victim herself in creating explanations for her clearly illogical publicly displayed behaviors to herself.

If the so-called “capture-bonding state” is interrupted for any reason, it may explain what lies behind, battered woman syndrome, some particularly brutal military basic training incidents that still manage to occur, extreme fraternity hazing incidents that still occur and are reported, and certain extreme sex practices, such as bondage/discipline and sadism/masochism behavior, better known as BDSM, that continue to occur on a regular basis.


In classic Fairy Tales like Cinderella, little girls from 3 to 6 are taught that good girls must emulate the good Cinderella, not the wicked stepsisters. The evil stepmother really represents society and the girl’s real feelings towards mother, and the fairy godmother teaches her that her mother loves her. The basics of the Electra Complex.

When Eric started programming the “borrowed” daughters for the seductions of their own fathers, he found that it was extremely, almost comically easy, to turn on the daughter’s so-called Electra Complex or “Electra Drive”, as Sharon and Monica termed it now, with hypnosis. It seemed that all little girls just naturally, almost beg, for the chance to supplant dear old Mom and be fucked by Daddy Dearest. The hard tricky part of their conditioning, Eric found, was making her loyal to Eric himself rather than Daddy Dearest.

In Neo-Freudian psychology, the Electra Complex, as set out in Jung’s book, Theory of Psychoanalysis, is a girl’s psychosexual competition with her Mother for possession and control of her Father. The Electra Complex is the girl’s equivalent to the phallic stage in a boy’s erogenous development. By the way, the analogous erogenous experience in boy’s is the development of a Oedipus Complex, where the boy desires to own and control his Mother. Sharon and Monica named it the “Electra Drive” in their Daddy’s Little Girls they were training and it made it simple to program all of them.

According to Neo-Freudian theory, there are five stages of psychosexual development as the infant grows up; (1) Oral, (2) Anal, (3) Phallic, (4) Latent, and the final stage (5) the Genital stage. Some would say a girl comes into the world getting pleasure sucking milk from a breast, that’s Oral pleasure or fixation. Then she finally winds up in the last erogenous zone with a Genital fixation sucking a dick for sperm. From milking a nipple to milking a dick, who knew? The Electra Complex itself occurs in the Third Stage of development ... the Phallic Stage of a girl’s development, that is between the ages of 3 to 6.

Jung himself rejected the concept of tabula rasa or the idea that the human mind is a blank slate at birth. Something to be written on strictly by actual experience and/or the information it receives through it’s developing senses. He believed in “primordial images”, as he initially dubbed them. Images that serve as the basic foundation of how we learn to be human. A sort of inbuilt outline we fill in as we grow.

Jung believed that the human psyche consists of three components; (1) the ego, (2) the personal unconscious, and (3) the collective unconscious. According to Jung, the ego represents the conscious waking mind, while the personal unconscious or subconscious mind contains memories of past events including those memories that the conscious mind has chosen to suppress for whatever reason. This is also the state that hypnosis taps into.

The third component of the mind is the collective unconscious. It is a unique component that acts as a sort of psychological inheritance. It contains all of the knowledge and experiences we share as a species. Archetypes that represent universal patterns and images that are part of the collective unconscious we all share as human beings. We inherit these archetypes instinctively as patterns of behavior.

The first archetype is a persona, how we present ourselves to the world around us. The word “persona” is derived from a Latin word that literally means “mask”. Over the course of development, children learn that they must behave in certain ways in order to fit in with society’s expectations and norms.

The second is shadow an archetype that consists of the sex and life instincts of the individual. The shadow exists as part of the unconscious mind and is composed of repressed ideas, weaknesses, desires, instincts, and shortcomings.

The third is anima a feminine image in the male psyche, and then animus is the male image in the female psyche. The anima/animus or Yen/Yang aspect represents the “true self” rather than the image we present to others and serves as the primary source of communication or interface with the collective unconscious. The combined anima/animus is known as the syzygy or the divine couple. The syzygy represents completion, unification, and wholeness in all things.

The fourth self-archetype represents the unified psyche as a whole. Jung suggested that there were two different centers of personality in the brain. The ego makes up the center of consciousness, but it’s the self that lies at the center of personality. It’s the paradox that still hasn’t been clearly defined.

Some other archetypes are; (5) The father; Authority figure, stern, powerful, (6)The mother; Nurturing, comforting, (7)The child; Longing for innocence, rebirth, salvation, (8)The wise old man; Guidance, knowledge, wisdom, (9)The hero; Champion, defender, rescuer, (10)The maiden; Innocence, desire, purity, (11)The trickster; Deceiver; liar, troublemaker.

I guess you could add a 12th archetype, “Daddy’s girl “, or “Daddy’s little girl”, which Eric had learned to manipulate so well.


With narcohypnosis, Eric had been able to hypnotize his two younger sisters without their knowledge and get them into the somnambulistic state. The state where they didn’t even remember being hypnotized. With them hypnotized that deeply he regressed his sisters and later the original daughters, he “borrowed” from The Island, back to those early five stages of psychosexual development.

In mere hours, while they were regressed to age 6 and younger, he could have them relive the original formative incidents he wanted them to remember in their lives. Then he could either reinforce what they actually remembered or completely rewrite those events. When they were worked back up to their present actual ages of 14 and 15 and awakened they remembered the incident happening in exactly the way he had either reinforced it or rewritten it. Further, they would believe that they had been constantly thinking about it since they were 6 years old or younger. That was for the last 8 years at least.

Finally when he had firmly established that Daddy would love them more than Mommy if they provided Daddy with sex. Then fixating them on images of Daddy’s penis which finally became a “cock”. When they were totally owned by that cock he revealed that it was his cock, not their father’s cock they were really owned by, in love with, had to have. That shock provides their transference to him as their owner.

Did you know that the mind is most open and pliable right after an intense moment of pleasure? In order to cement the relationship, Eric needed to claim them at that moment of sexual bliss. So he had both sisters assume the doggie position and took them both there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.