Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

And What Do You Want To Grow Up To Be Little Girl?


Being the oldest I guess I need to speak for us. We’re Eric’s two older sisters, the Sluts. Right now I’m 26 and Monica’s 24. According to Eric, and I have to take his word for this, it all started when he had just turned 18 and me and Monica were 19 and 21.

I’m Sharon, I was the oldest sister at 21 then. I was in college then. Monica was just starting college with me. We’ve always been athletic and to hear our Daddy, Dan, tell it, “real babes”. All the boys, except our brother, of course, had been hitting on us ever since they noticed we had sprouted boobs. We were both cheerleaders and the real leaders of our school.

Five years before all this started our 71-year-old long lost grandfather moved back to our sleepy little Texas town and retired. We all tell him he doesn’t look 71 even if all his hair is white. He had been a big-time performer in Las Vegas with his own magic show. He has all kinds of interesting stuff and stories to tell. Eric practically lived over there for a while, even our mother Linda stayed over there a lot too.

Anyway, Eric has always been into karate, the martial arts, and on the wrestling team. He always letters, but he’s a loner and hates team sports. He doesn’t get along well with others either I guess you could say, ha, ha. That is especially for the football team, whom he despises. He says they’re a bunch of steroid poisoned muscle heads. He’s also very protective of us. Daddy’s in the Army was always gone and Mom and Dad have always given him the duty to be our protector. Always telling us to mind him. Obey Eric, ha, ha.

Sometimes he’s a little too protective if you know what I mean. I mean, me and Monica stay together, and we can take care of ourselves. A girl likes to spread her wings for the admiring males around her sometimes and doesn’t need an overprotective Little Brother around all the time.

Anyway, Eric had gotten his driver’s license when he turned 16 and the use of the second family car. Dad’s old red Cameo to drive us around in. When he turned 18 was when Mom had what me and Monica called her nostalgia craze. She demanded we have a family night and watch some old movies with her. Turned out the first movie was this old Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour, Road Show movie The Road To Rio. Mom insisted for some dumb reason that we sit on either side of Eric to watch it.

The plot of the movie was Dorothy Lamour keeps getting hypnotized by everybody. It didn’t take me or Monica long to notice that Eric was really getting turned on by the hypnotized Dorothy in the movie. Both me and Monica also noticed that Little Brother had developed a big boner. Sure we knew what a penis was and Eric appeared to have an above average one from the bulge in his jeans.

After that Eric began to pester us with stupid questions about hypnosis and we just finally told him it was creepy and we didn’t want any. Of course, unknown to him of course, we did search his room and find his porn and hypnosis stash under his bed in the locked briefcase. It took me all of five minutes to pick it’s lock with my bobby pin. I don’t know why they even bother putting these cheap locks on these fancy briefcases, ha, ha.

His stash consisted of a book titled Everything You Wanted To Know About Hypnotism, Psychic Powers, Telepathy, E.S.P, Sex, and Hypnosis, by somebody called ZOLAR. After skimming through the book me and Monica both agreed it was a corny book, and nothing in it could ever work on a strong-willed woman like us. Like everybody else, we knew that a hypnotized person will not violate their basic principals. You can’t make anyone do anything they didn’t want to do right?? ha, ha.

There were also these two old VHS tapes of these old movies in his stash too. One was The Hypnotic Eye, a PG13 movie that we had both seen before on TV, and She Did What He Wanted, an R rated corny boobs and butt porn movie that we hadn’t seen before, and some other stuff he’d downloaded from the Internet. We snuck the movies out and played them while Eric was gone one day. It appeared that Little Brother fancied owning a sex slave, a hypnotized sex slave at that. Monica even kindly suggested that we should find him one, just not us. Looking back over everything that’s happened since then, maybe we should have read ALL the material he downloaded on not so corny hypnosis from the Internet.

I mean the signs were all there if we’d bothered to really look, but it was so gradual. It wasn’t anything sudden, or scary, or Earth shattering. It was just a gradual pleasant slide down, down, down deeper and deeper until everything made perfect sense to you. First I ... we ... I guess we dozed off during a movie we were watching with Eric. Then it happened again. But that wasn’t unusual? We absolutely knew there was nothing to worry about right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.