Life Under Mistress
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

Grandpa Bill’s Unlikely Confession


Weeks later I came home to find Grandpa sitting in the den apparently waiting for me. “Come on in kid and have a seat,” Grandpa called out on seeing me.

“Why shouldn’t I call Mistress Red Grandpa, or should I say Papa if that’s who you really are, you bastard!” I shouted at him.

“Well if you know anything kid you know I’m not a bastard, ha, ha, and Mistress Red and company are watching reruns of last weeks camera footage while we talk if your wondering. I could have just ported you to my house, but I think you’ll agree this is better.” He laughed.

“Well, why are you here?” I finally asked.

“I need to tell you my story and then we ... Yes, kid ... WE decide where it goes from here.” He said seriously, and so began my father’s story.


“I don’t remember being born, or growing up, or having a mother, or a father for that matter. One day I was just there. Much like you see me right now. I’ve never been young, but with a little work, I can appear to be on either side of middle age. Say 30 to 55. I found that I speak dozens of languages and have many skills when I need them.”

“In the early years, I just wandered believe it or not. I don’t remember much of the early wandering. I finally wound up in 9th Century China I wound up on the battlefield and I managed to get myself killed. Understand this was the first time I was actually conscious of dying. When I woke up screaming I was on a, for lack of a better description, a gigantic flat orange rug. I was still in my uniform holding my spear in one hand and shield in the other. I even vividly remembered being run through the body with the other guys sword. My quilted coat still had the hole in it, but I didn’t when I checked. I got up and looked around for somebody. When I didn’t see anybody I wandered around some.”

“Finally, I discovered that I was on what was essentially a projected world map. A very very large world map!!! You know the ones where you peel the orange and then lay the peel out flat on the floor. The 2-dimensional representation of the 3-dimensional sphere of our planet Earth’s surface area.”

“Okay, I woke up on Asia. Over there is France, and that’s Ireland, and that’s ... Somewhere I’d seen smaller maps of China and the continents. Okay, you get the picture. All this was dry, lifeless, nothing lived here, had never lived here I sensed. You just knew it deep in your bones. I wanted to get out of there, but how???” I was thinking to myself.

‘“Maybe the question is where ... not how.” Somebody, definitely female, whispered in my ear. Nobody I could see, just a sexy voice whispering in your ear.”’

“Okay, how?” I asked, out loud this time.

“Step to the place you want to go and wish to be there User.” The pleasant female voice responded.

“That’s all I have to do?”

“Of course. If you wish to return to the place and time you just left you can do that too User.” The voice suggested politely.

“Okay, do that for me.” I wished.

“The next thing I knew I was back on the battlefield in a tangle of dead bodies, dead horses. Everybody slashing, and stabbing, and generally butchering anything that walked, talked, or even slithered on the battlefield around us. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs ... no ... no ... not there ... not there ... God ... not there ... Over and over. Needless to say, I was soon back to the, what I was now calling “the Map Room” because I had more holes in my uniform and had died once more I figured.”

“This time however I made up my mind to question the pleasant female voice a little more closely before I took the ride or drank the Kool-Aid.”

“Hey Voice, I want to talk to you.” I screamed when I woke up back in the “the Map Room” this time.

“Can I be of service User?” The same female voice asked.

“Your damn straight you can. Why did you send me back there to die damn you.”

“User it was your decision to return to the time and place you left. I only expedited your wish. No more, no less.” The voice seemed a little peeved with me for asking, well maybe I was trying to blame it I suppose.

“Just as a question mind you. Could I go back to before I died.”

“No that would create a time paradox that would possibly cancel out both you in both universes. Something I cannot allow User. I am also forbidden from time traveling into the past.”

“But you just returned me to the moment after my death damn you.”

“As you say, User, “the moment after your death”. I am allowed to stop time by creating a status field around us until you have exercised your choice of where to go next.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.