Life Under Mistress
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

Like Father, Like Son--or--When Is A Grandson A Son.

Or

Low Hanging Ripe Fruit Has To Be Plucked Or It Goes To Waist.


Life is good Barbara Ann Cunningham thought to herself as she worked out in the executive gym on the 40th floor of the Baxter Tolbert Building. True the building was still owned by THE COMPANY, but you could say it was under new management, ha, ha. Barbara Ann and her girlfriends held a controlling interest in THE COMPANY’s financial business now. Their first major decision on the acting Board of Directors was to vote to shorten the name THE COMPANY to just T&G and work on the corporate image as a “Good Old Boy’s Network”.

The 11 analysts that Barbara Ann had originally recruited, Candy Mason, Linda Catrachita, Emily Ratajkowski, Jill Dannah, Cheri Hooper, Andreza Vasconcelos, Susan Taylor, Janis Bell, Cheri Morris, Janet Canon, Caroline Steward, and Freda Wiggins, if not running the company, were at least influencing it to a degree now they reasoned.

Barbara Ann and the other girls were now completely aware of what had been done to them, and the other girls too. Yes there were many more they had learned. At the insistence of Mistress Red, I had even agreed to go through an EMCRU approved marriage counseling session with Barbara Ann. Life had been hard on her and the girls at first without the patch. Drug addiction and the later withdrawal’s were a bitch they all found out the hard way.

Barbara Ann wasn’t sure what normal behavior was anymore. They, in the end, convinced her that she hadn’t always been a near nymphomaniac girl in heat all the time. That Eric had done it to her on a mere whim one night at a party where she had drunkenly insulted him and his sisters, but there was no doubt that this was all her now.

After much thought, she figured she hadn’t really liked the person she had been back then that well anyway, ha, ha. So she decided to keep most of the programming about sex that Eric had installed in her brain, but this time she made sure that she was doing it because she wanted to do it. She wasn’t just somebody’s slave, just following somebody else’s mindless directions this time. She really did enjoy sex now she found out.

At first, I had real problems with this new reality. After all, I had been so willing to kick her to the curb when I found her supposedly “cheating” on me, even though I knew in my heart that she was being mind controlled, and had no control over her situation. At the time I also had issues with her obvious lesbian escapades with the other office girls too.

Though Barbara Ann hadn’t had to resort to a strap-on false plastic dick yet, or the use of her own BOB (Battery Operated Bob), since she was sorted out by Mistress Red. She was still perfectly satisfied with girl on girl action of any sort. She was also quite accomplished with her own agile fingers and educated tongue. Her and the other girls could put on quite a show for me anytime I wanted one I had found out fast. You could almost say they were just waiting for an excuse to put on that show for me, ha, ha.

Barbara Ann was not at all jealous that I was now Mistress Red’s slave boy and carpet muncher extraordinaire myself either. She was confident that I loved her, and that was more than enough to stabilize her badly faltering world now.

Me on the other hand still had issues I was trying to come to grips with. The whole macho “real men don’t eat kasha” thing was creating major conflicts in my badly bruised psyche. Mistress Red’s blunt handling of me didn’t help any either. For the time being, I was satisfied that she seemed to need my investigative skills.

She was as new to all of this as I was I found out later. Together they could if not actually control THE COMPANY, at least leverage their continued good behavior. There were also others just like THE COMPANY out there that we would be expected to find and neutralize over time. Right now it was enough that I was needed. In time I would learn to accept my new position with Mistress. In time everything would become clear I figured.

Then Mistress Red got down to the business at hand. Acting as representative of EMCRU (Evil Mind Controller’s R Us) she had explained to THE COMPANY that they had enough hard evidence to destroy the company 10 times over, but that wasn’t really going to help anybody she propounded to everyone.

Sure the girls would get their self-righteous moral satisfaction from seeing the different company executives criminally convicted for the many forced rapes, sodomizes, and a few other “crimes against nature” they had undergone, but that would be years away, if ever. In the broken crooked criminal justice system America had become things like this get lost all the time or fall through the cracks. In the meantime, the company would suffer financially from the bad PR they were bound to receive at the hands of the “Whore Mongering American Press”.

By the time the bad PR was all over THE COMPANY would be completely bankrupt she figured. Long before the civil trails were through all the money would all be gone. In the end, Barbara Ann and the other girls would become unemployable in the labor marketplace of today, because of those same civil lawsuits against their former employer. Sure, in the end, they would have a lot of million dollar paper judgments to show for their trouble, but nobody to collect any real money from, ha, ha.

Let’s make a deal Mistress Red offered THE COMPANY. Barbara Ann and the girls would get a 3 million dollar upfront annuity deposited in an offshore Clayman bank, a seat on the Board of Directors, autonomy to run and manage their own department, decent incremental pay increases over time, scheduled promotions, and subject to never being just fired, well terminated without just cause anyway. She offered all this to THE COMPANY.

What guarantees do we get the Board of Directors, and their pack of in-house lawyers wanted to know.

“My word of course.” Mistress Red laughed to the distress of everybody at the table.

She then explained that all the girls, except Barbara Ann, were the legal property of one Eric Johnson and his recognized business partner Larry Callahan. They had been illegally stolen and detained by one Tony Brown, a former employee of THE COMPANY, for purposes other than the legitimate contracted work they were hired for. This was done with the full knowledge, consent, and tactic approval of the aforementioned directors of the afro mentioned company.

Under the 1982 Mind Control Treaty of Prague, Chapter 2, subsection 1, line 1, they were the legal salvage and the property of the claimant, one Eric Johnson. Provided the legitimate aforementioned salvager took responsibility for their supervision and welfare. As such Eric Johnson, now a probationary member in good standing of the aforementioned UN Chartered Organization EMCRU, could and would assure THE COMPANY of absolute silence in the matter if EMCRU’s reasonable demands were met. Of course, it was all dependent on there would be no further sexual harassment in the workplace too.

Of course, they would also have to separately compensate James Adams too. He was the present husband, of the former Miss Barbara Ann Cunningham, maybe owner according to her now. He was demanding compensation for denial of her services while she was a slave of the entity formerly know as THE COMPANY now called T&G. Mistress Red laughed as she told the company lawyers of his demands.

In the end, it was all worked out. The company’s dirty linen would never be aired publicly. The Market would remain steady, and the girls were assured of a bright future with a now once again viable company. Eric and Larry were put on notice to round up all their toys and assure Mistress Red they were all accounted for.

Eric and Larry protested, after all, it had been 5 long years ago when they were just seniors in high school when he had hypnotized Barbara Ann and made her a slave to his two younger sisters as punishment for her insults at a party. There had literally been hundreds, or more, incidents just like that while in their first fun-filled early years before college. Back in a time when all of this was still new and exciting to them and the Sluts. Now it was more or less an established business with perks they indulged in from time to time.

Eric went on to get his Master’s in social and behavioral psychology and Larry his degrees finally in advanced chemistry and later biochemistry engineering. At that time they moved all their business out of Texas to upper state New York near the Canadian border. By this time they had sold hundreds of Eric’s Good Girls, or EGGs, to hundreds of very satisfied customers worldwide.

By the time they had graduated high school they had already processed 15 girls for very satisfied customers, and their net worth was just under a billion US dollars. That was after some very inventive tax preparation to legitimize the mostly cash money they received for their singular product.

Also Jessica Taller, one of the original three girls they “Processed”. The daughter of the Boeing Jet executive wasn’t sold to Daddy. He was a total write off, a real “DBD”, (Dead Beat Daddy) it seemed. However, they were able to sell her to her considerably older 4th step brother Jason. He was the 26-year-old Gigolo and kept man they had discovered. He turned out to be worth a cool 3 billion, inherited from his first marriage. Jessica, after she demonstrated her true worth, turned out to be worth twice what the other two daughters brought in. Who could have guessed?


By the time Eric and Larry had entered college they had “The Process” down to a fine art;

“The Process”

1. Good Daughters grow up wanting their Daddy’s love. It’s only natural.

2. After a good daughter discovers what sex is they want to provide it to Daddy too.

3. Good Daughters will actively compete with their own Mothers for Daddy’s love.

4. If given the right opportunity a Good Daughter will provide Daddy sex.

5. Once again ALL of this is only NATURAL.

6. You’re not trying to get the girls ... women ... daughters to engage in unnatural sex acts, this is all natural.

7. Good Daughters want to please their Daddy. It is ALL natural to them now.

8. Daddy, authority figure, can be transferred to any other authority figure in the house especially a brother.

9. Lastly, the rules that society tries to impose against incest are not natural laws and can be ignored by Good Daughters and Good Sisters, since they are not following the laws of nature.


With the new money they now had at their disposal they bought a large fenced in private estate with a large mansion and outbuildings just outside of New York City and moved Alice and her three girls in. They then processed Alice’s three original girls and sold them to their Daddy and in the other cases loving uncles of their fathers. Then they recruited girls out of their former high school and college classes, and others over the Internet eventually. This was where Tony Brown stole his 11 girls it turned out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.