The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Slim Jones turned out to be a total contradiction to his name, the man was colossal, easily weighing in at over 300 pounds and standing well over 6’6”. When he exited his vehicle you could actually hear the springs singing in relief. Jim had been working with him for many years and swore by the guy. That alone was good enough for Jon, although the bear hug he received as a welcome nearly crushed all the ribs in his chest and the guy was being friendly. Carl, who had arrived by chance at about the same time as Slim, got the same treatment.

“How’s it been going Slim?” Jim asked his friend after the introductions were made.

“Not good Jim, I’m able to pick up a few jobs a month but not enough to make an honest living. I’ve had to let most of the guys go but I know there at the end of a phone if I need them. So how about you, did I hear you right, you’re the manager of this camp?”

“That’s right, Jon here came to our rescue just as the wolves were ready to break down the door. Beth and I have taken on the manager’s role and to be honest, it couldn’t have worked out better.”

“That’s great, the pair of you deserve some luck. So how can I help you gentleman?”

“I’ll let Jon explain what we have in mind.”

“Thanks, Jim, well to honest Slim, we potentially have quite a bit of work if you’re interested. Depending on if it falls under what you’re capable of. Starting with a road I want doing in a bit of a hurry.” Jon said. “Shall we take a drive down and we can show you what we want?”

“Sounds good, jump in with me and we can take a look,” Slim answered.

The four men made their way down to the newly acquired land, approximately a mile down the road was a gate that led to a dirt track which went 200 metres before it faded to nothing. Jon explained what was needed, and after discussing with the others I plan was made for a road that would cut through the land. Using a measuring wheel, they discovered that the road would be 1.7 miles in length.

“So do you want it to be a dirt track or what?” Slim asked

“No, I want it done properly. Full Tarmac with curbing and lighting every hundred yards.”

“You’re kidding right, that would cost something like two million dollars, just for a driveway!”

“Ok, well there will be another half a mile on the other side of the fence and we would be wanting a carpark for a minimum of 20 vehicles.” Jon continued not flinching at the numbers Slim had put forward. “Then on top of that we will need some construction work for the gatehouse we were at earlier as well as creating a new second gatehouse up here. And, when you’ve finished that I might be looking at building another 20 cabins. Oh, I might be looking to extend the lake I have in the camp.”

The big man needed to take all this on board, sitting on the flatbed of the truck he eyed Jon to make sure the kid was serious. Scratching his head and looking a bit perplexed he turned to his old friend. “Help me here Jim, am I hearing this right?”

“Oh, you’re hearing this perfectly well Slim. What’s wrong man, is the job too big for you?” Jim said chuckling at an old colleague. “Maybe time to get the team together, what do you say?”

“Money isn’t the issue, time is. I don’t mind taking you and you’re guys on salary or you can quote with or without materials. You tell me Slim, the works yours if you want it, Jim says you’re a good guy so I don’t expect you to rip me off but I want this road built quickly.” Jon told the big man.

“Well for the road and car park alone we are going to be talking about three to four million and if you need it done quickly I will need to get labourers from the local area. It’s not skilled work but it will be back-breaking.”

“Well make it happen, when can you start?” Jim said

“I’m sure I can get the crew started this afternoon on clearing the route,” Slim answered. “I will get the old team of twelve on this as soon as I can. God only knows they need the money, most of them are in the same place you were in Jim!”

“Well if you can get them onto this that quickly, I’ll through in a five grand advance per man for your team.” Jon offered. “I work with people, I don’t want any of them worrying about shit at home when they come to work. To get the local workforce, offer twenty per cent above the average rate to get what you need. I will cover it.”

“If you need accommodation, my old place is empty so you could use that in the meantime.” Jim offered.

“Carl, I’m gonna want you to start working on creating the gap in the fencing for the road to come through. You ok with that?”

“No problem Jon, I’ll start on it straight away,” Carl offered.

“Are we good Slim?” Jon asked.

“Unbelievable, we are most definitely good Jon,” Slim said taking Jon’s hand as the two men shook on the deal.

“Something else for you to think about Carl is how you want the gatehouse set up. Don’t decide anything now but have a think about it and then maybe we can get you from under your mom’s feet.” Jon commented to the young man.

As they were making their way back to the Warehouse, Jon spoke to Jim about an issue that ‘Rita’ had made him aware off over the past couple of days.

“What time are you’re pickups today?” he asked

“I’m picking up eleven of them from the airport at one pm and then I have just enough time to get to the station for two pm to pick up the other six,” Jim said. “Why? What’s the problem?”

“I think the group of seven we are getting will all be girls, I know Jane said that it was five guys and two girls but I had to do some checks and Rita was unable to give me a complete rundown of the group. I know that we have Liz, Simon Burn’s partner and the family of three also flying in. But that large group, I think it’s the Rainbow Click, a group of female hackers that have been causing some major issues for large corporates and Government.” Jon explained. “Rita has kept me informed of some major attempts to break into her software and not by amateurs. I think it might have been this group.”

“Will this be a problem?” Jim asked.

“God no, in fact, they are more dangerous outside the camp, their weapons are their I.T. and so far they aren’t even able to put a scratch on ‘Rita’, my worry is why they are coming here?”

“I take it that you will be at the guesthouse when they arrive?”

“I hope to be but I also need to be there for Fiona, as you can imagine.”

“Well, all the girls are closing ranks around her to make sure she knows that they are there to support her.”

Jon chuckled, “I noticed that. How are the kids, I haven’t seen them for a little while?”

“Danny’s looking a bit tired but otherwise they seem good!” Jim laughed.

“Danny doesn’t know whether he’s in heaven or hell does he?” Jon added laughing.

“Well I think he thought he was in heaven when he started but that may be changing, Beth was saying that he was neglecting her. God help him when she gets hold of him!”

A couple of hours later a nervous Fiona and Genja were walking into the train station to meet Connor. His train had arrived but Fiona couldn’t see him anywhere.

“He called me when the train left to let me know everything was good,” Fiona said as she scanned the crowd. “But I can’t see him anywhere.”

“If he has his phone, call him!” Genja suggested.

As Fiona started to dial, she heard a voice from behind her that made her turn round. There was her son with a gorgeous redhead, interacting like long lost friends that looked truly pleased to have found each other again. The young lady was obviously attracted to Connor, the eye contact she kept and the way she held her head, the way she was flicking her hair. Connor for his part was just as enamoured by the girl by the constant touching and smiling he gave her. Fiona was fixated on watching the couple. She had never seen her son like this and it touched her heart, so much she didn’t want to disturb them.

Genja leant in and spoke to Fiona, “I take it that hunk is your son? Wow! You will have to lock him up when we get back otherwise he will be a dead man. There will be a line of women wanting to get close to him and I will be at the front of the queue!”

“Gen, behave!” Fiona exclaimed, “That’s my little boy you’re talking about.”

“I could swear that girl was your twin sister! She was certainly made from the same mould that produced you!” Genja continued.

Before Fiona could process what Genja had said, Connor spotted her.

“Mom!” he said closing the space and hugging Fiona. “Mom, you would never believe it. This is Sara. A friend from St. Michaels. I haven’t seen her in three years and then I met her again getting off the same train.

“Lovely to meet you, Sara,” Fiona said greeting the young lady, who momentarily brook the gaze she had on Connor to shake Fiona’s hand. At that moment she saw herself staring back as if she had been looking in a mirror. Sara’s face changed instantly to shock and her jaw dropped.

“That’s right darling. Sara meet your sister, Fiona!” a voice said from behind the group. Sara immediately wrapped her arms around Fiona, giving her the tightest hug she could manage. Tears flowing from both the girls as they stood speechless.

Connor stood a little confused by the exchange until Genja introduced herself with a welcoming hug. The gorgeous Scandinavian always could hold any male’s attention and Connor was no different.

“Nice to meet you finally, Genja. Mom has spoken to me a lot about you.” He said with genuine warmth which meant a lot to Genja.

“Hi, Connor, lovely to meet you again.” Caitlyn price said extending her hand to Connor.

“Hello, Mrs Price or should I call you Grandma?” Connor said ignoring her hand and pulling Caitlyn into a hug that took her by surprise.

“I can’t believe that wonderful young boy that used to look after us was, in fact, my Grandson!” Caitlyn added with tears forming in her eyes.

“Connor, how do you know Sara and Caitlyn?” Fiona asked.

“They used to be at St. Michaels every weekend, Sara and I would play and I would get those drinks and food. The supervisors at the home used to allow me to bring them in when it was too cold or wet. As we got older, Sara used to help me with my homework and we used to talk about our friends. Then about three years ago they stopped coming. Sara said they had to go somewhere else to look for Fiona Price, I take it they were looking for us?” Connor finished.

“We were, but you know what? Getting to know you just the way you are was worth every trip. Sara couldn’t wait to leave to see her best friend.” Caitlyn said still hugging her grandson. When she finally let Connor go she held out her arms to her daughter. “I haven’t held you since you were twelve years old, can your mom have a hug please, please?”

Fiona moved into her mother’s arms and the two women dissolved into a puddle of tears. This only got worse when Sara joined the hug.

Fiona finally composed herself enough to suggest they all go and find somewhere to get a coffee, she wanted to explain the camp and the Warehouse before they arrived as well as catch up on the missing years.

Back at the Warehouse, Jane and Claire welcomed Gail and her father, Dave, when they arrived. Dave had spent a lot of his working life in the Parks and Recreation departments for local government and like nothing more than exploring open spaces. So, after a brief stop for a drink and introduction, Jane called Carl and asked if he would be willing to take Dave on a tour of the grounds. This allowed Gail to catch up with the girls and in particularly Chrissie and Sara. She had almost sold out of their stock and was having to use all the staff constantly to keep up with the increased traffic coming through the shop. She had some ideas she wanted to share with the businesswomen so they decided to go and find some quiet space to talk things through.

The first group of visitors to leave the camp were getting ready to go. Paul & Mary, Matt & Keisha and the Atlanta couple, John & Jean were among the group that had congregated. Jon and Jane were taking the time to catch up with those leaving to get some feedback and Ideas of where improvements could be made.

The estranged couple, Paul & Mary were all over each other. Not wanting to let go of each other. “So what’s next for you two?” Jon asked them.

“Looks like I will have to start looking for work on the other side of the country!” Paul said with a smile, a comment that shocked Mary. “I let her go once, I’d be a fool to let it happen again!”

“You mean that don’t you?” Mary asked.

“I sure do! And when I get that sorted I fully intend to make sure we don’t spend another minute away from each other.”

“Well it’s about time he came to his senses,” Matt added.

“Does that mean you might come with him?” Keisha asked cuddling closer to his side.

“Uh-oh, looks like someone has staked her claim!” Paul said laughing, and then to Jon, “I’m sure we will be back again this summer and hopefully I can convince these three to stay for a bit longer next time!”

Jon and Jane said ‘Goodbye’s’ to the leaving group as Jim got everything loaded into the minibus before they started their way to the Station and Airport.

With some rooms being vacated, Beth had set up little teams from the volunteers so try and spread the work. Danny and Nessa had popped out to bring someone back to the camp, the others were all mucking in to try and get all the jobs done as quickly as possible. Amazingly, Jon found himself with nothing to do for a couple of hours. A rare treat that he used reviewing some things that Rita had made him aware of.

Back in Little Rock, The group of five had sat in a coffee shop and started explaining the missing years to each other. Fiona and Caitlyn had been telling Connor about the events that had led to Fiona being sent to St. Michaels. Connor was sitting with a perplexed look on his face when they had finished but had said nothing.

“What’s wrong Connor, you look like you have questions?” Fiona asked him.

“I do I think, oh I don’t know I’m a bit confused!” He said.

“By what?” Fiona asked her son.

“Well the way you explain it is very different to how it was explained to me?”

“We have never spoken about it, in fact, I can’t ever remember you asking why we were at St. Michaels!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.