The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The joy and euphoria that CC initially felt after her joining with Jon soon changed to doubt and worry. She wondered what this would mean to her relationship with Stefan. As wonderful and alive the young man made her feel, so could never do anything to her husband. Other things changed shortly after Jon and she had finished, she could sense ‘the girls’, she could automatically know where they were, she could tell how they were feeling. There were unspoken conversations between them, not that she could make out what they were saying but she knew it was happening. All these senses started to tune in within minutes of the lovemaking she had shared with Jon, it made her smile to feel included.

Beth arrived and took her by the hand, leading her for a walk around the lake. Strangely, her naked state didn’t concern her at all and as the two women walked hand in hand she had the biggest smile on her face.

“So tell me, how are you feeling?” Beth was the first to break the silence after a couple of minutes walking.

“Amazing!” CC exuded, “I feel so alive I want to scream and shout and sing and cry! I can’t stop smiling.”

“And the doubt and concern you have for Stefan?” Beth tried to lead her to the elephant in the room.

“Immediately after Jon took me, I felt regret and worry. I questioned what it meant for my husband and me. But I then realised that I don’t love Stefan any less, in fact, I love him more for the fact that he let this happen. I can’t wait to get my hands back on him and show how much he means to me!” CC said with conviction in her voice. “Is that what it’s like for you and Jim?

“Yes, I would say that I love them both equally. I would never even dream that Jim wouldn’t be in my life and I would hate to have to choose because I truly can’t and that is after only a few days of knowing Jon. You have come to the same place as I have in only a short period of time and I pleased for you.” Beth answered, stopping and hugging the beautiful women beside her.

The rest of the walk they talked about the other feelings that CC was starting to feel and the connection she had with the other girls. Beth explained the upside of those feeling and the strength they had. She also prepared CC for all the extra orgasms she would likely experience. They also spoke about the children and their acceptance of the situation.

Jon and Jane had taken Laurie and Pam over to the Warehouse as promised a little later after Jon had cleaned up.

“This place is magnificent, I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like it in my life.” Laurie gushed.

“It’s the immense size that absorbs you, I mean I feel like Alice in Wonderland!” Pam added wide-eyed as she tried to take it all in.

“That was my vision when I first saw it, it was Jane’s idea to use the land as the camp.”

“So how many of you live here?” Laurie asked.

“There is nearly thirty of us or will be on Saturday when our families arrive from the UK. That includes some people that may or may not stay but we are a growing bunch.” Jane replied.

They had gone up to the second level where the bedrooms were, “These rooms are as big as my whole apartment back in Stanford, and the glass gives the effect of even more space. How many rooms are there?” Laurie asked.

“As you can see, we haven’t finished yet but we will get sixty rooms on this level when we have finished. Then we have the top floor but we’re not sure what we will do with that yet.” Jon added. “Eventually we could have a lot of people living here.”

“So are you renting the rooms out or is there a selection committee or something to get to live here?” Pam asked.

“This place is like a dream, I would love to live here!” Laurie said.

Jon and Jane looked at each other, “Well we haven’t gone into the details, to be honest, we knew at some point we would have others come here.” Jon said

“If you are serious maybe we can sit down and discuss it further over the next few days.” Jane offered. “We maybe need to explain the whole ethos of what we are trying to create here. If you are still interested I’m sure we can sort something out.”

“Just suppose we agree to lease a room, what would you do for work?” Jon asked.

“That’s easy for us, we own a couple of bakeries and have invested in property so we are ready to cash in anytime. It’s something we have been giving a lot of thought to.” pam said. “Chances are that Bobby will find something to invest in locally to keep us active although I can think of a few things that would keep me active if we were to stay here!”

“Justin and I both work for Delta as do Dee and Ellie. They have been offering us transfers to the smaller regional bases years so we could get based at Clinton easily. We girls love our jobs, but Justin gets put on a lot being a pilot. I know that he is looking out for other options. All the same, we could easily come up with what’s required between us. I’m pretty sure that Dee and Ellie would love to stay here.”

“Ok, well as we said, we will talk again later in the week and see what we can work out.”

After finishing the tour of the building and continuing their conversation the four returned to the Clubhouse, Pam and Laurie were keen to go back to their groups to discuss what they had seen and the opportunity they had come across.

Jon joined Jo and they went to meet Carl who was going to be at the Gatehouse as Jon arranged. Jon had decided to take a back seat in this meeting to allow Jo to go through what she thought.

“Is there a reason why Carl hasn’t been around the clubhouse?” Jo asked.

“Well, he has a reputation locally for a lack of discipline so a few people are uncomfortable until I can show them that he is actually a good guy,” Jon answered wondering how Carl was going to react to the good looking walking with him wearing just a rather flimsy Bikini although she had put a transparent wrap on, it did nothing to hide the body beneath. He wondered how much Carl knew about what happens at the camp. He was sure that Jo would enlighten him if and when the time came.

Jo hadn’t been prepared for the colossal hunk of a man that she was introduced to. Carl had been cleaning the machinery and vehicles. He was just stood in a tight pair of shorts, having dispatched with his t-shirt earlier to keep it dry. The chiselled body that stood in front of Jo distracted her so much that it wasn’t until called her name for a second time before she realised that she had missed everything that happened in last thirty seconds in her life. She had just fallen in lust with her new student and could feel her body respond in kind. She was sure that both the men could smell her arousal, she suddenly smiled at the thought that if she was to walk anywhere they would hear the squelch of fluid that had flooded her pussy.

Carl was true to his upbringing and very polite and gentlemanly, shaking Jo’s hand after rigorously drying his own. He couldn’t remember any of his previous teachers looking even half as good as Jo Campion. He was attentive to every word she spoke, answering with ‘yes miss’s to most of the questions and statements that Jo made. The two made arrangements for the time they would get together over the next few days, while Jo tried to put on an air of professionalism to the meeting. With all arrangements, the said there goodbyes with Jon letting the younger guy know it was ok if he wanted to quit a bit early.

As they walked, Jon could only smile at the reaction the two had when they met. He watched Jo being very animated and her pupils dilated so large, an obvious sign of attraction. Carl for his part was on his best behaviour, nervously shuffling on his feet and the way he called Jo ‘Miss’ made Jon chuckle. Something was going to happen here and it would be fun to watch. Jon’s attitude was that as long as Carl got the help he needed it didn’t matter what happens between them.

That Evening the Warehouse group had a great relaxing time, Tommy and the younger ones had gone over to the Clubhouse to prepare and serve Dinner. Tommy had prepared Roast Duck with some Seasoned Vegetables, also giving a Chicken option for those that didn’t wish to try the Duck and of course, he caters for the Vegetarians amongst the group. Danny was becoming very proficient behind the bar, being able to make most cocktails after a few days of experience. Nessa had joined Kym and Sasha with the prep and serving duties and although it was still slightly slow, the unit worked well together.

Apart from Tommy and the youngsters, everyone else including Click, Sharon, Jo, Maria, Ally, Pete, Sara & CC had a lot of fun making Pizzas with various fillings that Tommy had prepared and left out for the group. They had retired to the soft furnished area to sit and chat. There was enough space for fifty people easily in the space, so the smaller group could get very comfortable. Jane had got Rita to show ‘Notting Hill’ on the display that adorned the furthest wall of the area. Jon & Jim had made sure that they had all the wine coolers topped up to save the journey down to the cellar.

CC had been close to Jon all evening as the film had been playing. Feeling the need to be in constant contact with the young man. Jon sensed her need and made it easy for her to be close, although as usual, he had Fiona and Jane also in close vicinity. Click and Sharon had been close allies as the day had gone on, listening intently as Jo had waxed lyrically about the hunk that she was going to be teaching. Jim had the company of the two bodyguards, Maria and Ally, as well as the gorgeous Beth who had taken the evening to spend it close with her life mate. Pete, Sara, Chrissy, Claire and Genja were lounging casually together in another area. The chatter between all was casual and easy, everyone seemed to gel together seamlessly.

Halfway through the film, Rita announced that Stefan was on the phone for CC. Jon directed her to an area where they could have some privacy and gave Rita the instructions.

“Hi Baby, how’s it going up there?” CC asked.

“Not good, Sissy is a mess!” Stefan answered. “It looks like she has been back on the drugs for a while. I Got her out of the station and took her home, but maybe she would have been better staying in the cells!”

“Why? What’s happening?”

“She is back at rock bottom, you should see the house. It looks like she has sold anything that wasn’t bolted down, anything that had any value is gone. Baby, she is really in a bad place. I’m gonna need to be here for a while to get her straightened out. How are you doing?” Stefan asked.

“Hmm, I’m ok...” CC hesitated, “It’s not the same without you being here but you know they are good people.”

“Darling, you can be honest with me, you won’t hurt my feelings with the truth,” Stefan said with a smile in his voice.

“I am feeling very loved!” CC said and paused deciding what she should say on the phone. “I have experienced some different things and made a connection that has woken my inner being. I can’t wait to hold you and feel you close to me,” she added tentatively.

Stefan was laughing at his wife’s candid explanation, “So you connected with Jon I take it, does he have to buy another Ankle bracelet?” Stefan joked, “I hope it makes you feel good about yourself, you deserve to have those feelings.”

“Oh Stefan, I’m sorry. I never expected to have these feelings...”

“Oh please CC,” Stefan chuckled. “You have repressed so many feelings over the years, I am just pleased I am getting the girl I met back. Do you love me any less?”

“God no! I can say that I have never loved you more than I feel right now!” CC said with true meaning.

“Good because I love you so much,” Stefan replied. “I have to go, it sounds like Sissy is coming too. Can you do me a favour and pass a message to Jo from Mark. He wanted to just say ‘Thank You’ to her. Could you do that for me? I will call in a couple of days when I know how things are going to be here. Take care Baby, bye for now”

“Bye for now darling, I love you!” CC answered before closing the call.

When CC gave the message to Jo, the younger lady thanked her but the tear that formed in eye told everyone a lot of what she was feeling.

The evening turned in to a nice relaxing evening that Jon and Jane certainly needed. Tommy arrived back after the food had been sorted reporting the kids had everything under control. The whole group interacted together when the film finished enjoying the wine and conversation. Jon rose and offered his hand to Jane without any conversation. The pair quietly left the others and made their way to bed. Enjoying some selfish alone time for half an hour or more that included Jane screaming out in orgasm on three separate occasions. Genja and Chrissy rose and took CC by the hand and led the coloured lady with them to Join Jon and Jane in their post-orgasmic state in the bedroom. CC was given the special treatment by all the others in the bed and by the time they all closed their eyes an hour later, she was the one that was wearing the biggest smile before dreamland took over.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.