The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

CC screamed out as her orgasm went through her for the third time in the last twenty minutes. She was laying on her side with a pair of strong arms holding her close. Playing with her breasts, pulling at her nipples, adding to the sensations that she was feeling from the tongue that had been attacking her pussy.

“Stop, Stop! Please, I can’t take any more!” She exclaimed breathlessly.

Maria slid up in front of her, “I take it that you enjoyed that!” the young Mexican asked with a sly smile, before sensually using the same tongue to French kiss the sated coloured lady.

“I would never have imagined it could feel that ... Good, oh god!” She had been interrupted while she was responding by Jon’s impressive manhood entering her and totally filling her vulva. “Oh shit! That is so big, soooo good!” she said breathlessly as Maria started to tease her nipples with her tongue.

Jon had returned a little earlier in the afternoon with an ecstatic Claire who had been showing everyone her first ever Passport. They had spent a lovely time over at Hot Springs, shopping and having lunch while they had waited. That was the main reason that Claire had been so happy, she had been able to act like a couple with Jon while they had been out. The intimacy of just holding hands as they walked and had his complete attention had been more than she could have wished for. He had been there while she tried on a couple of outfits and she was able to ask his opinion on what she was trying on. It was the little things that had made her feel special. The kisses she had stolen and the hugs she had got made her feel like life couldn’t get any better. She knew that they would have to come back, she wasn’t upset by that, just happy to get to the feeling she had got when she was on her own with him. She loved her ‘sisters’ and wanted to tell them how he made her feel.

The Warehouse was empty they arrived back so they got changed and after kissing her man, Claire went running over to the Clubhouse with her Passport in her hand to find the other girls and share her gossip. Jon couldn’t help by smile at her energy as he watched run off into the distance. The one on one attention was not lost on him either, he was aware of the ease of the conversation and the love that came overflowing from Claire. He started to think that he should try and do this with all the girls, away from the camp, and give them time together on their own.

Just dressed in a pair of tight shorts he followed Claire over to the Clubhouse, being greeted by Jane as he entered. His long-time friend and lover stole a long, comfortable kiss and hug from him before allowing him to continue into the building. Fiona, Susan, Jo and Claire Daniels had arrived ten minutes before after spending a few hours going over all the information they needed to cover. Claire looked a bit drained and it was obvious that tears had been shed. All four were dressed in nice bikinis and were sipping on long cool drinks.

Susan and Claire were new to the place and were taking in the scene for the first time when Jon came to the table where they sat. Fiona rose to greet the man in her life, exchanging a hug a kiss she sat again with the others. Susan then rose and smiled Jon’s way, he laughed in response remembering that she said she wanted to be greeted the same way as the others. Taking the older women in her arms he then proceeded to kiss with so much virility that she was actually swooning when they finished. Jo and Claire were a little nervous as to the best way to greet the guy after watching Fiona and Susan but Jon made it easy for them by bending down and kissing each of them on the cheek politely.

“So, did you get everything done that you wanted to?” Jon asked as he pulled up a chair between Jo and Claire.

“Claire has given us a full statement and we have taken a statement from Jo, so we are in good shape. I just need to get the paperwork filled ready to serve Mr Daniels. Susan and I should be able to get that done in the morning before I have to go and get Connor, then we get it signed off by a judge on Friday. He will be served on Monday if all goes well.” Fiona said.

Turning to Jo and Claire, “So you guys are going to need to be here for the next week at least. Is that ok with you?”

“Well I can certainly do with the break,” Claire answered. “Fiona is going to be doing things I need to get done so I don’t mind being here.” She paused to take in what was going on outside. “I will admit, that I didn’t expect to be staying in a place like this. Although it is beautiful, don’t get me wrong, it’s just a little overwhelming.”

“If you feel more comfortable at the Warehouse, feel free to make it your home for as long as you need,” Jon reassured her.

“No, I’m not that sheltered, as you well know from the problems we’ve encountered. I just need to acclimatise. I’m sure that it shouldn’t be too difficult. Changing the subject, I hear that you have offered Jo a job here? I have suggested that she should take you up on it. I think this is the perfect place to lose yourself in. It would do her good to spread her wings, so to speak. You wouldn’t happen to have something that I could do, would you? At least then I would have a bit of direction.” Claire asked.

Jo gasped at her mother’s forwardness. “Mom, you can’t just put people in a position like that!”

“Its fine Jo, honestly, I prefer people to be upfront with me. Well, Claire, I’m sure that will be a lot of opportunities opening very soon. There sure isn’t any need to for you to be rushing off. I happen to know that there are a couple of businesses starting in the area fairly soon, do you have any experience?”

“Not really, just secretarial work and I haven’t done that for over twenty years,” Claire added.

“I might have a need for a secretary after Friday. Susan and I will be busy when the files arrive on Monday from Soper & Klein. It will just be administration work if you’re interested,” Fiona offered.

“That would certainly keep my idle hands active, I don’t know how good I would be though,” Claire responded with a smile.

“I would help you get started so don’t worry,” Susan added.

“Well if mom’s going to get a job here, I think I would be silly not to take up your offer Jon. When do you want me to start?” Jo said smiling Jon’s way.

“I’ll introduce you to Carl later if you’re ok with that! I will get a contract drawn up, and maybe Claire and you can share a room?”

“Oh! That will be fun!” Claire added enthusiastically.

“Oh, God!” Jo exclaimed rolling her eyes in mock annoyance causing the others to laugh.

“Well we have two Claire’s so we will have to be careful to be sure who we’re addressing,” Jon commented still laughing along with the women.

“That’s easy, you can refer to me by my old nickname, Click. It’s what everyone used to call me at school and college. My maiden name was Nicklaus so someone mixed the name up and came up with Click when I was young and stuck up until I got married.”

“Click, I like it,” Jon said.

The others agreed.

“Jon, I have offered for Susan to stay whenever she wants. I hope that is ok? She shares a house up in North Little Rock and to be honest she will be spending a lot of time there anyway.” Fiona asked hoping she hadn’t overstepped the mark with Jon.

“Sure that’s fine with me, it’s not like we don’t have space. Welcome to the family!” Jon said smiling at Susan.

“Thank you, Jon, let me know if I get in the way.” Susan beamed back at him.

Jon went on to explain the contracts and the rules regarding blood tests etc., Click pretended to be scandalised and the insinuation that she had been with anyone recently. The look on her face gave her ruse away, and all three were happy to do whatever was needed. Fiona said that she would get it all sorted.

Jane had come over to join the group sitting in Jon’s lap as the conversation continued.

“How would you feel if we just had a quiet evening back at the Warehouse this evening? Maybe make some Pizza’s and crash with a good film and maybe some good conversation. We can wait until everyone has finished dinner duty and have some downtime.” Jon asked Jane and Fiona.

“That actually sounds like a great idea, we can just chill and get in our Pj’s,” Fiona said.

“I agree, would you mind if I ask Pete and Sara as well, Chrissy won’t feel so bad about leaving them then,” Jane asked.

“Sometime soon it will be there home as well so I don’t mind,” Jon answered.

“Claire had a good time today, she is so proud of her passport” Jane giggled as they watched Claire sat with Genja, Chrissy, Beth, Maria & Ally.

“I think she also enjoyed having some time with me,” Jon pointed out. “How many arrivals have we got coming tomorrow?”

“There are seventeen and they are all staying through to next Wednesday. Five couples and a group of seven from New York.”

“That’s interesting, how are we housing the group, two cabins?” Jon asked Jane.

“No, they wanted three apartments in the clubhouse with adjoining internal doors. They are made up of two females and five guys, Rita has checked them out and it all seems kosher with them all coming from two addresses. Oh I forgot to say, we have had an email from a family London, they want a callback. Can you do that for me?”

“Yeah, sure I will do it in a little while. This time I spent with Claire made me realise that you all need your own time with me away from this place. She really did enjoy herself and so did I. Is it something you would like?” Jon asked.

“No kidding Sherlock!” Jane laughed. “What do you think, Fi?”

Fiona made a face and then replied in a flat tone, “Why would we want to do that, I mean I would just make you feel loved, special, and make you go all gooey. Duh! Sometimes, Jon, I wonder just how clued up you really are!” All the other girls were laughing at Jon’s lack of subtlety.

Jon had blushed up at his own stupidity. “That reminds me, I need you to draw up a sale of the land contract. I have bought three acres of land for $1000 an acre from Tom Fisher in the farm next door.” Jon said to Fiona and Jane. “Can you throw in an extra $1000 for costs as well please?”

“Why do we need more land, haven’t we got enough!” Jane answered surprised.

“Don’t blame me, you can blame Fiona for this one!” Jon rebuffed.

“What, I never asked you to do that!” Fiona said defensively.

Jon chuckled, “No you didn’t, but you need your customers to come to your office. And when the Carmichael’s get here they will need the same. We have to provide a way for people to get to the Warehouse without The camp’s privacy being risked. So after speaking to Jim, we agreed that we will need to have a second point of entry. So I decided to get a second drive that comes to the boundary on the opposite side of the Warehouse. I will have to build a second Gatehouse and a car park as these people won’t be walking here. Tom agreed to sell me the land that borders our boundary and I am going to get a road built on it.”

“Wow, Jon thank you!” Fiona gushed coming over to plant a grateful kiss on him.

“See, I told you it was your fault.” He reminded her with a smile.

“I actually think it’s a good idea, it will give us all somewhere to use as the main point for the Warehouse. When the kids start back at school and the English contingent arrive, there will be a lot of coming and going from here. How are you going to enter the Warehouse?”

“I will create a new door entry towards the back. That won’t take much work I just need to talk to Sean to get a design made out. I will make that call in a bit as well before they start their journey across the pond. Have you spoken to anyone from home since Sunday?”

“I touched base with Mom last night, briefly. She is so excited. They had seen off all the stuff that needs shipping yesterday morning. I can’t wait to see them.” Jane said enthusiastically.

From their vantage point, they could see Tommy laid on one of the beds where he had been speaking with Kym and Ally. As they watched, Ally and Tommy started to get closer, kissing and running their hands over each other’s bodies. Tommy released the top that Ally had been wearing allowing her breast to be free. Click and Sharon were watching the couple intently as Tommy started to massage the erect nipples that were showing prominently.

“Is this the kind of thing you can expect here?” Click asked quietly, she was getting turned on by the scene in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.