The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jon woke early, not sure as to why he decided to go and make a coffee. Untangling himself from the delicious flesh that adorned his bed. He smiled as he saw that Genja had returned at some point through the night, she was cuddled into Fiona. Along with Chrissy and Beth, the four were dead to the world. He grabbed his shorts and made his way down to the kitchen to grab a coffee.

Walking past the Piper’s room he could see that Stefan wasn’t there, CC was lying on her own while Sasha was cuddled into her father. Tommy was in his room, being cuddled into by Jane and Claire, all three were sound asleep. As Jon walked down into the Kitchen, he could see the large silhouette of Stefan sat at the counter. He was sat motionless in the dark.

“Can I get you a coffee?” Jon said as he approached to announce his arrival.

“Yes, that would be good. I didn’t know where anything was and I didn’t like to go through someone else’s cupboards.” Stefan responded after the initial surprise that he wasn’t on his own.

Jon busied himself in making a pot of coffee. “Have you been up long?”

“Not really, I’ve just been here for ten minutes or so. Just waiting to be struck by that bolt of lightning.” Stefan said chuckling. “I have a lot going through my mind at the moment, as you can imagine.”

“I understand, I’m a good listener if you need me to be.” Jon offered.

“Thanks, but you may be my nemesis!” Stefan laughed.

“Oh really!” Jon laughed along, “How’s that?”

“Up until yesterday, my beliefs and understanding were set in stone. You have made me challenge that. I have taken the Lord’s work literally, as was described to me in my upbringing and my teachings,” Stefan explained. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad thing, it just makes me reflect and analyse a little harder. You didn’t answer my question properly yesterday, do you believe there is a God?”

“I think I did, maybe it would be better if you ask me if I thought there is God like you have been taught. And I would have to answer, no, I don’t think there is. But maybe I sound a little hypercritical because I think we need to have faith in something or someone. We need to have something that gives us a moral compass of some kind. That could be religion or a father figure or knowledge of knowing what you’re doing is right. One thing I do believe is that the Bible was a total fabrication invented by the scholars of it’s time to try and get others to follow their path. If you read it from back to front you will find so many contradictions, if you take it literally. Then, of course, you are subject to someone else’s interpretation of how they understand it. All that being said, I will remind you what I said yesterday, the intentions I understand from the bible is that we should show Love and understanding to everyone we meet. That I do believe.” Jon summarized.

“I know every word in that book and can quote it chapter and verse. Until you pushed me yesterday, that was what it was, chapters and verses that I believed we should live by. Now I am questioning my own understanding.” Stefan sighed. “Life in the twenty-first century can’t be lived directly from the scriptures.” Stefan paused to take a drink of the coffee that Jon had made him. “CC spoke to me about my hesitation over how things were changing in my mind, last night. She commented that maybe I had already decided to take a step away from the pulpit, and I think she is right. The problem is, that I’m not sure I can take the job of teaching Theology either. If I am still questioning the meaning of the words that have been written, how can I explain them to a class of young people looking for guidance?”

“With openness and honesty,” Jon said without hesitation. “Look, Pastor, It wasn’t my intention to change your beliefs, what I challenged you to do is to look at them with fresh eyes. You may do that and come back to the belief you held previously. Maybe, teaching Theology would be perfect for you to do that, involve the people, the students, to carve their own understanding. At least, you will be able to absorb different perspectives and ultimately that will help you.”

“That’s a different view to the way I was thinking. You may be right, I think I need to have a chat with Pastor Reynolds when I get Sissy home. He has always been a good sounding board.”

“How do you feel after last night?” Jon asked wanting to make sure he was ok.

The big man smiled, “Surprisingly good, it was somewhat surprising to find that you could love someone more than you did before. By not being with them. The Compersion you believe in is very good for the soul, blows away the cobwebs of complacency. I saw my wife in a totally altered way than the normal we had created. The energy and charm that I had always loved about her came back. It’s strange how we allow ourselves to change slowly over time. We both commented on how we felt like teenagers again, the irony is that a teenager chooses to share herself with me!”

“The important part of that sentence was that she ‘chooses’!” Jon commented, “The Piper girls are very mature for their age, as is their son, incidentally!”

“Danny seems like a nice lad, Vanessa seems to be smitten with him,” Stefan said reflectively. “Thanks for listening to me, it has helped. Have you got any other words of wisdom for this old man?”

“Only that I’m sure it would reassure CC if she saw you when her eyes opened!” Jon smiled at Stefan who laughed in response.

“Those may be wise words indeed, I’m going to make sure that’s the case,” Stefan said rising from his seat and offering his hand to Jon to shake before returning to the bed he had shared with his wife.

It was only five thirty am so Jon decided to go down to the Gym, thinking that he may get the chance to swim for a change.

There were other early rises that morning. In the cabin that Jo and Mark Campion shared, Jo was indeed rising and falling very tenderly on her husband’s cock. Since there conversation the day before, it appears that Jo and felt some of her mojo return. Instead of seeing Mark as the jailer to her life, she had now started to see him as the liberator.

They had returned from the clubhouse early the previous evening, where Jo had attacked him the moment that the door had closed. Plastering him with kisses at the same time of forcibly removing his clothes. She had needed to dominate the lovemaking, pushing him onto the bed and pushing his hands away from her every time he had attempted to touch her. With his appendage standing tall and strong, she had set about giving him a blowjob using her hands to restrain his hands. Taking him deep into her mouth, with an urgency she had very quickly brought him to completion. Savouring the taste of his semen as he had exploded in her mouth. She didn’t relent her attack however, knowing he would be sensitive from the orgasm he had, she was determined to not let him go soft on her. His groans and movements, trying to lighten the touch she was giving him, excited her more. When she was sure that he was ready to go again, she had climbed on top of him and sank down his length. Using her pussy like she had used her mouth, she was relentless. Still not releasing his hands, she thrashed around on top of him until she felt that familiar feeling building deep inside the base of her stomach. Her skin became electric, her head became light when her orgasm finally did hit her she let out a piercing scream allowing all the air in her lungs disappear. Finally releasing him, she slumped forward on to his chest, tears had filled her eyes. Mark had felt her need and then her release. As she lay on his chest gently sobbing, he gently cuddled her to him.

The rest of their evening they had made gentle love to each other until they finally closed their eyes and let sleep take them. Jo had woken in the morning with her husband still embedded inside her from the previous night. His morning wood expanding inside her had been what had woken her. She had gently rocked herself to her first orgasm with Mark still being asleep. The way her vagina had strangled his cock through that first orgasm had been the reason his eyes had opened. Jo didn’t change the way they were making love and her gentle rocking continued, bringing her to a second and then a third orgasm. Now they were both getting close to their pinnacle. Mark brought his hands up and gently started to caress her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples. He pushed her trigger when he finally pinched her nipples, the spasms that flowed through her body caused Jo to take him over the top as well.

They had showered together in silence, enjoying the touch and feel of each other’s body. That silence continued when they went about dressing and packing their bags. Mark to leave, Jo to stay over at the Warehouse with Jon and the rest.

Mark finally broke the silence when they had done everything, “I’m sorry Jo, I loved you so much!” he said as he engulfed her into a strong cuddle.

“Shush, don’t Mark,” Jo said fighting back her emotions. “Just keep in touch with me regularly please.” She whispered in response as she hid her face on his shoulder.

They had agreed to be over at the Warehouse by seven thirty, they were an hour early but felt that it would be ok and didn’t want to wait any longer for the inevitable separation. Grabbing their stuff they headed over to the large building in the distance.

Back at the warehouse, Jon had decided that as he was up he would go and spend time in the gym. Forgetting the promise he had made to Fiona, that’s exactly what he did. Making use of the cardio machines he started through his routine in the silence of being on his own. That was until the beautiful redhead opened the door, and started to let him know how she felt.

“I can’t believe that I have only asked one thing from you and you couldn’t do it for me!” Fiona said in a way that made Jon realise just how upset she was. She had woken to find the space next to her empty. Comfortable in her own skin at the place she had just started to call home, she had followed the light that she could see coming from the gym. Standing before him now with her arms crossed in front of her chest with a stern look.

“I am so sorry darling, I just didn’t think. I was talking to Stefan and I didn’t want to disturb you.” Jon spoke sincerely.

“Well, Stefan is in bed where he should be, how come you couldn’t do the same!” Jon was covered in sweat but moved quickly to wrap his arms around his favourite lawyer. “Urgh, you are all wet and smelly!” she continued trying to fight him off without success.

Jon picked her up and held her close, stopping her from continuing to make him feel worse by starting to kiss her. Her fighting slowed down as she knew that she was no match for his strength, and to be honest she enjoyed the feeling of his strong arms smothering her. Fiona instinctively hooked her legs around his waist and tucked her head into his chest as he started to walk her back through the door she had come through. She was comforted by his musky smell and just his closeness. She didn’t notice where they were going until she felt the cold water hit her as he stepped off the side of the pool, letting out a scream at the shock of the moment.

She was livid, but looking around she couldn’t see Jon. Jon was swimming below the angry young woman, as he surfaced, he came up between her legs. Taken her on to his shoulders with her plump pussy directly in front of his eyes. Fiona being surprised again by his actions was kicking and flailing around on hip, giving his back some mighty slaps.

For the second time in a matter of minutes, her fight stopped due to what Jon was doing to her. He had lifted her clear of the water and started on the prize that was right in front of his eyes. Sucking her whole vulva into his mouth, he began to swipe his tongue all the way along her groove, holding her arse cheeks firmly. Fiona felt the exquisite pleasure go right through her body. When he then started to curl his tongue and concentrate on her clitoris, she was lost and the whimpers whimpers started to escape her mouth. After a few minutes of this attention, Jon sucked her clit between his teeth lightly and started to lash at the protruding bud. Fiona couldn’t have stopped him if she wanted too, she certainly didn’t want too. Her first orgasm from this attention came crashing through her, causing her to squirt some of her sweet liquid all over his face. Buoyed from the response that Fiona had given him, Jon sat her onto the edge of the pool, spreading her legs as wide as her body would allow. She was totally open and exposed to his lustful eyes as he continued with his oral exam of her sex. Pointing his tongue he started to fuck her with it, thrusting himself as far as he could into her opening which caused Fiona to hold the back of his head and thrust herself against it in the same rhythm that Jon had created. It didn’t take long for her next orgasm to arrival and it was as blissful as the first. In the moments while Fiona enjoyed the afterglow of her second orgasm, Jon had shed the shorts he had been wearing, his full length exposed and as hard as iron. Positioning himself at her opening, Fiona hooked her legs around his waist again and used her heels to apply enough pressure to let Jon know what she wanted. She let out a long satisfied groan as he entered her fully on the first stroke. Again using her heels she let him know she needed him to be firm and fast. Jon was more than happy to oblige and started to pound her with short fast strokes. Being rewarded with encouraging groans or whimpers and the end of each thrust. Fiona was having orgasm’s popping through her almost continuously, her head was back and breath was laboured. After ten minutes of this almost frantic mating, Jon reached the point of no return and exploded deep within Fiona, who let out a carnal scream before her body went as limp as a rag doll.

A few seconds later, Jon felt a pair of hands pulling him from the depths of Fiona. Turning he saw Genja rise from the water with so much grace she looked like a sexy mermaid. As soon as Jon was clear of the stunning redhead’s pussy, Genja dove between the girl’s legs to suck all of his come from her pussy. While was taking in the sight, he felt the moisture and tightness of a pair of lips engulf his softening length. Chrissy and Claire were knelt there taking turns with his appendage, making sure he was totally clean. Jane and Beth were comforting Fiona with light touches and sweet kisses as she returned from her pleasure overload.

“What did Fiona do to deserve this treatment?” Jane asked after sharing a sensitive kiss with her lover.

Fiona answered before Jon could, “It was makeup sex, he broke his promise to me, but I forgive him.” she said shyly through he eyelashes as she took his hands in hers. “Thank you, darling, that was just what I needed!” she finished giggling.

“Well, it’s a waste to leave you like this!” Chrissy said continuing the giggling as she still had Jon’s cock in her hand as it had become hard again from the work she and Claire had given it. Leaning over the side of the pool, pulling Jon into a position to take advantage. Jon not being stupid enough to see a gift horse when it was offered, slowly entered the enticing designer.

Genja had gone to cuddle Fiona as the redhead returned from the earlier euphoria she had felt. Jane positioned herself in front of Chrissy in the way of an invitation with her dark-skinned legs spread wide. Chrissy was only too pleased to accept the invitation, lowering her mouth on the Mediterranean beauties mons as Jon took delight in slowly thrusting into her. Claire and Beth were not idle and were sharing kisses with the two women as well as sucking onto the breasts and chewing on their nipples.

It was the first time all the girls were together at the same time with Jon in this way. He saw that all the girls were smiling and content, no one showing any jealousy or malice. Each of them were examples of beauty, all different but one thing they all had in common, all seven of them loved each other.

Chrissy was loving being the centre of Jon’s attention and as she hit the heights of her pleasure, Jon witnessed all the other girls absorbing their own euphoria of their own orgasms at the same time. All reacting differently, Chrissy was suffocating Jon’s cock with the tight grip of her pussy muscles. As the shudders of her orgasm kept rolling through her she didn’t want it to stop, and when she felt that warm liquid start to coat her inner cavern, just wow!

Jon held Chrissy tightly as his orgasm subsided, she was more on the outside that the other girls and he didn’t want her to feel that way. He would have to find time to go and be with her. Once he had released himself from her picked her up into his arms and fell back into the deeper water to wash themselves off. They were joined by all of the other girls apart from Fiona who insisted she was clean enough from her earlier dip.

A quarter of an hour later, Jon was in the kitchen naked making coffee and preparing some breakfast, the females had gone to get a shower and dry their hair. This is how Mark and Jo found him when they entered the building.

“Morning guys, are you ok?” Jon said cheerily.

“Sorry we’re early, we woke up early and thought that you would be up and around,” Mark explained.

“That’s fine, Jo why don’t you take your bag up to room next to mine,” Jon pointed out where he meant. For the time being, he thought she could take Jane’s old room, that way Jo and her Mum would be close by if they needed anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.