The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Pastor Stefan Cooke was an imposing man. Not just in his size at standing 6’4” and weighing around 210lbs, but also in the way he held himself. He had the persona of a leader, someone you would gladly follow. His deep, strong voice paid homage to his Afro-American heritage. The handshake he gave Jon was strong and definitely manly.

Along with his wife and daughter, they had just spent twelve hours driving from Joliet, just outside Chicago back to Lollie with a couple of food stops along the way. They were weary and a bit saddle sore from spending so much time in the car, in need to stretch their legs. Their normal three week summer holiday to spend time with Stefan’s sister had mysteriously fallen apart. With her not being home when they got there and not being anywhere around over the thirty six hours they spent looking for her. When Stefan had finally given up, Cat his wife, (short for Catrina) had convinced him to call in on the Piper’s rather than go straight home. She had known that if they had gone home, they would have visitors within seconds. The congregation were a tight knit bunch and would think nothing of dropping in on the Pastor at any time of the day or night. Something they could do without for a little while longer.

Jon had got them in the buggy after being introduced to Cat and Vanessa, and drove them to the Warehouse.

“We were quite surprised to find that Jim and Beth had moved so quickly from their old place?” The Pastor commented. “Was there a reason for this?”

“More an opportunity than a reason.” Jon answered. “You may have been aware that like a few people they were struggling to make ends meet, and I had a need for some good people to help me. So it has worked out for all of us.”

“They are good people and deserved some luck!” Cat added. As the warehouse loomed up in front of them, Cat continued. “What is this place?”

“Are you living in an old warehouse?” Stefan asked with a concerned look on his face.

Jon just smiled at them, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”

The Piper family were all waiting in front on the entrance to meet their guests. When Jon brought the Vehicle to a stop, Nessa went rushing off into Danny’s arms.

“Oh young love, how sweet the sight!” Stefan said smiling at his daughter’s obvious affection for the young lad.

“Huh, remember when you were that age do ya?” Cat said teasing her husband.

“Actually I do, maybe I should go and have a word with her!” the big man said in a particularly deep voice. There was no malice, he was making fun of the situation. Turning to Jim he extended his hand, “Stefan Cooke, pleased to make your acquaintance!”

Jim took the big man’s hand as they shook, “Jim Piper, nice to meet you!”

The ladies had hugged and introduced themselves again, they had met previously but only briefly. Jim directed them through the entrance into the eye catching space beyond.

“Well Mary, Mother of Jesus!” The pastor exclaimed taking in the view that he had walked into. “I believe I have just walked into the most perfect building I have ever seen!”

“Wow! This is truly amazing!” Cat added.

“So this is where you’re living now?” Nessa asked Danny as they continued to hug each other.

“Yep and working here over the summer as well!” Danny answered proudly.

“Come on guys, let’s get you a drink.” Beth said making her way into the Kitchen, where all the girls had been waiting. “What can I get you?”

“Just a coffee for me please,” The Pastor said still taking in all the buildings features. Jon had been at the counter helping Beth get the drinks. She had just turned and given Jon an affectionate kiss while the Pastor was speaking. “So how many of you live here?” The Pastor asked, having seen the kiss.

“Presently, there’s eleven of us. But that will increase by twelve, this weekend. Hopefully another ten later this summer when Chrissy gets sorted.” He finished looking towards the beaming designer.

Cat and Nessa, had just finished being introduced to all the girls that were in attendance, including Susan who seemed in no rush to be going home. Cat, like her husband had seen the interaction between Beth and Jon, and of course she had noticed the stunning Ankle bracelet a lot of the women were wearing. The two of them shared a look that spoke volumes, they had their moral senses on full volume. This was pushed even further, when Genja had gone up behind the couple to help carry the drinks, not before she had given Jon a tight hug from behind which Jon welcomed by turning and smiling at the beautiful swede.

Jim had instructed the group to follow, once they had their drinks, leading them down to the basement area and around the pool area to the sun trap and seating area that could be enjoyed with roof being open.

“This place is fantastic, look at the size of that pool!” Nessa said excitedly.

“It’s great isn’t it, just through there is an indoor running track and state of the art gym!” Danny answered. “I have been able to get some really good sessions in.”

“And you’ve learned to make a few beds as well!” Beth said bursting his bubble slightly, referring to the work they were doing around the camp.

“I noticed the buildings as we driving across to this place, what is it you’re running here?” The pastor asked.

“That’s the camp ‘Be Yourself’ that we opened a few days ago. Beth and Jim are the Managers of it, the rest of us help keeping it running.”

“So that’s the opportunity you were talking about?” Stefan continued, “What kind of a camp is it? Is it family friendly?”

“It’s a hedonistic retreat.” Jon answered without any hesitation.

“What!” Cat answered in shock.

“Oh Shit!” Nessa exclaimed.

“Vanessa! Mind your language.” The pastor chastising his daughter. “So you’re running a house of sin!” The pastor challenged Jon.

“Sin, really Pastor. Is that your educated reasoning?” Jon responded calmly. “May I ask what it is that you teach your congregation every time you stand in front of them?”

“I teach them the values of the good book, I teach the ways of the lord and to follow the good morals he showed us. I do not teach them to engage in the ways of the dark side!” Stefan responded with some venom.

“The ‘Dark Side’, oh jeez, you surprise me!” Jon smiled, “Was it the ‘Dark Side’ that brought your lovely daughter to you? Somehow I can’t believe that you think that!”

“Of course not! She was a gift from the good lord above! A result of the love my wife and I share!” The pastor said getting more agitated.

“I truly believe that is the case and yet when you think of others doing the same thing, your first thought is that they have turned to the ‘Dark Side’.” Jon smirked at the big man’s reaction, he could see the cogs going round in the man’s head. Cat sitting next to husband had a little smile on her face as Jon was showing amazing calm in the face of her husband’s strong rhetoric.

“Are you telling me that all these people Love each other? Or do they lust after each other!”

“I don’t really know, but here’s the thing. You don’t know either and yet you’ve already made a judgement on people you haven’t even met!” Jon said quite firmly.

Stefan sat back in his chair, he knew that Jon was right. He had spent years telling his flock to Love everyone the same, to not be Judgemental and to open their heart to all people they may meet. It was the only way to beat the prejudice that was rife and yet here he was taking a lesson from a guy almost half his age.

“You know, you’re right and please accept my apology. I didn’t mean to cause a scene.” The pastor was sincere with his apology.

“There’s is nothing to apologise for, I must admit I purposely goaded you to get your reaction!” Jon smirked as Stefan started to howl with laughter. “It is true, you could call it a hedonistic retreat. We also have couples here that just want to hide away from reality. We offer total privacy and relaxation, the ability to ‘Be Yourself.’” Jon explained. “If they then choose to share their LOVE that is totally up to them and they come here knowing that there will be no JUDGEMENT!” Jon emphasized in a strong calm way.

“I take it that you’re not a believer?” Stefan asked.

“That’s enough darling, remember were guests!” Cat intervened, wanting to stop the way the conversation was going.

Beth laughed as both the men reigned in their desire to keep going. “Don’t worry Stefan, if I know Jon he will find a way to have this conversation later!” Which caused most of the group to laugh and with tension lifted a few conversations broke out around the group.

Nessa was sat almost attached to Danny the whole time but with Chrissy, Claire, Kym and Sasha in close attendance. “So is what Jon said true?” She asked quietly not wanting her father to hear.

“Well to be fair I didn’t come here for any other reason than to chill out, but I found a lot more!” Chrissy answered. “But yes it’s true, in the short time I’ve known Jon, he won’t lie even to your father!”

“But you’re rich and famous! You could have gone anywhere if you wanted.” She had totally been in awe of Chrissy after finding out she was the girl that started Night & Day. “I have looked at your stuff online and it’s gorgeous. Daddy would have a kitten if he saw me in any of your Bikinis.”

“Well if you want to go swimming, you may have to borrow one of mine!” Kym said calculating that Nessa would be around the same size as her. “Unless you’re wearing your own under your.”

“What! You have a Night & Day swimsuit?” Nessa said enviously.

“We all have and lingerie as well!” Sasha added. “Chrissy treated all of us and got some of her new designs sent down yesterday. In fact there are a couple of spare sets up in our room if you want to try them later?”

“I’m not sure how long we’re staying and after the conversation daddy just had, we may be going home sooner rather than later.” Nessa said in a resigned manner. “I hope he doesn’t stop me from coming out here to see you Danny!”

“Well if he does, I will have to come to you.” He said holding her hand.

Beth asked the senior members of the Cooke family if they were hungry. Which they said they were but before she went off to get the buffet, that Tommy had prepared earlier, ready. Jon interrupted.

“Do you guys have any plans for this evening?” Jon asked smirking. “If not why don’t we go over to the Clubhouse Restaurant for our meal?”

“Do you thing that would be wise?” Jane asked in return, looking concerned.

“I think I know what our kind host is up to!” Stefan answered making eye contact with Jon, chortling. “He wants me to spend time with the people that are here to make a proper judgement of what is going on.”

“That’s exactly what I would like, but I must ask that you keep your judgement until after you’ve met a few people, if you could!”

“What do you think Cat?” The Pastor asked referring the decision to his wife.

“Well that all depends on how good the food is?” Cat answered smiling, deflecting everyone else’s concerns.

Beth smiled at Cat, “I think you will find it’s up there with best you’ve ever tasted. Tommy, our chef, is proving to be quite exceptional.”

“So it’s settled then, we have a lot of room by the way if you decide to stay.” Jon added.

“Jim, shall we take the good Pastor for a tour of the place?” Jon asked, getting a nod from his friend and a positive response from Stefan. “Talking of food, does anyone know what the options are tonight?”

“I’m not sure but Cathy Simpson dropped a couple of large cooler boxes earlier that Tommy got excited about when he opened them.” Genja replied. “Who fancies a swim?”

“We haven’t got any suits and I wouldn’t want to get wet if we’re eating at a restaurant this evening!” Cat replied.

“Don’t worry about that, Cat. We will need to get changed anyway for dinner and we got you covered on the clothing side between us.” Beth answered smiling. “In fact I think this calls for some ‘Girl’ time! Danny, go with your Dad while we ladies get better acquainted.”

Danny looked totally deflated but rose to go with the guys, not before stealing a kiss from Nessa.

Once the guys started off, all the girls rose to go up to the rooms to get changed.

The guys were showing Stefan around the Property which he was genuinely impressed with when Jon got a call on walkie talkie from Tommy.

“Hi mate, what’s up?” Jon asked.

“I just took a message from Jo Campion’s father asking if she could call her back at her earliest opportunity. Problem is Jo is nowhere to be found and I was told to give her the message directly to her and not her husband! I can see her husband at the moment and she isn’t with him. I checked their cabin and no one is there either, if you see her about can you give her the message, she’s to call them at home.”

“No problem, how’s it going over there?” Jon asked.

“I have four or five stragglers but most have gone to get ready as is the norm.”

“OK well we’re gonna be coming over in a minute with our guest, so I will see you in a bit.”

“Ok, see ya!” Tommy finished.

When the girls had gone up to get changed, Chrissy had pulled the spare swim sets and laid them out for Cat and Nessa to pick what they wanted to wear. She had also made sure that Susan was catered for, giving Fiona a couple of sets in what she thought would be Susan’s size for her to try.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.