The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

“Wow! This place is fantastic!” Chrissy exclaimed as they entered the Warehouse, this being her first time in the building.

“Truly amazing!” Gail added, holding some of the bags and following the others into the dining area.

“Thank You, can I get anyone a drink,” he asked to the newer people as his ‘girls’ had moved in different directions to use the toilet or drop the stuff off in their rooms.

“I think I need a coffee,” Sara stated. “It’s been a truly weird morning!”

“Could I get a coffee please,” Miss Niemand asked. “And can I use a telephone as I couldn’t bring my mobile, I need to get transport back to town.”

“Actually, Maria, if you and Alison aren’t in a hurry. I can run you back a bit later!” Jon said surprising the bodyguards with his knowledge of who they were.

“How do you know our names?” Alison asked.

“Well, that’s the reason I have employed your company!” Jon said as he was putting the coffee together. “Today was a side issue really for which I am very thankful I may add. Your main job is to protect the knowledge I have at my fingertips.”

“‘Mr Smith’ did ask us to pass a message to you. He wants to have a face to face meeting sometime very soon.” Maria added.

“You can tell Lt. Vickers that we can do that but it will have to be later in the week, Thursday or Friday would be best.” Genja and Fiona had come back to the room, “I know that you two need to get back to town today, do you mind if I drive you back personally?” He asked as Fiona came to his side to cuddle into him.

“I know we have to but I really don’t want to go!” Fiona said softly.

“Hey, I’ve told you. I want you to stay so the decision’s is yours.”

Genja was more decisive, “tomorrow I’m releasing the buyout option on my partnership! If they need me to work for them it will be as a consultant only and if you don’t mind I intend to do it from here. But I’m not gonna leave Fiona alone so when she’s ready, we will be moving, to the Warehouse!” she was smiling at Fiona.

“Great, let me know what I can do to help.” Jon answered. “In a minute I will show you both my plans for the workspace. If I take you back after a quick dinner tonight would that be alright? We could get away, say 8.30?”

Both the girls nodded reluctantly. “So Maria and Alison, if you fancy staying for some dinner, I could drop you back at the same time.”

The Bodyguards looked at each other and had a quiet discussion. Maria then spoke for them both, “We would like that, but I need to still make contact with base to check it’s ok.”

“Sure, you see that seating area over there.” Jon said indicating a small seating area fifty yards away. “I will get Rita to patch you through once you are in the area.” With that the girls walked over and Jon gave Rita the instructions.

Coffee was made and Jane was helping Jon distribute to those that wanted it. Claire had freshened herself up and was curled into Jon’s lap as only she can, once he had sat down.

“I was so worried when I heard that you had gone, I felt sick!” He told the tiny women in his lap.

“I wasn’t scared, I somehow knew that you would keep me safe. I was angry at that little shit. He talks like such a big shot and yet he is a termite, no a cockroach I think is better description.” Claire answered passionately. “He said some disturbing things when the vans stopped us, I don’t think he will go away too easily.”

“Were going to need to think about that, but not now. Did you get everything you need when you were shopping?” Jon said changing the subject. He was going to see what could be done with Sean Conlon but needed to talk to Lt. Vickers first to see what they could do to help.

“Oh yes, I got so much stuff, although Sara said not to buy any intimates as she had them sorted for us!” She said giggling. “We might have to do a bit of a fashion show for you later!”

“I look forward to it.” Jon said before taking Claire into a loving embrace and sharing a kiss with her.

“Jon, have you got a minute?” Chrissy asked coming over to where he was sat.

“Sure,” he said, Claire moved out of his lap to allow him to get up.

“Do you mind if we take a walk, I want to talk to you about the other thing I mentioned this morning?” Chrissy explained.

“Ok, but I only have thirty minutes before I have to make a call that I want all you girls to be part off,” he told her. “Jane, we will call at 3.30, ok?” He asked

“Sure,” Jane responded giving Jon a chaste kiss as she passed him.

“Let’s walk,” Jon said and the pair started to move down the Warehouse.

Just before they got ten steps, Maria and Alison returned and informed him that it would be alright to stick around. Jon then asked Gail if she would like to stick around for the rest of the afternoon. He had subtly asked Rita to check there Medical records, when he was at the gatehouse when they had arrived and new that although they had recent medicals and were all clear. They were over a week old, but made the decision to let it slide on this occasion as he didn’t expect that they would be engaging fully with the guests in an intimate manner.

All other interruptions out of the way, He and Chrissy continued on their walk.

Chrissy went on to explain all the issues that were happening with her Family. What had been happening over the last few years and the way she had thought about putting it right. She then asked about the Warehouse and the possibility of taking a few of the rooms if all went the way she had planned. Genja and Fiona had been describing to her about the way the building was set up and the vision Jon had for it. (AUTHORS NOTE – Chrissy’s Story will be covered in a separate story to be released at the appropriate time called “Power to us”).

Jon had taken on everything Chrissy had explained and had given her some additional thoughts. He was happy that she wanted to be with him and had a plan to do so.

“If you want that to happen, just tell me when and I will make sure that everything is set up for you. My only problem is the amount of time I can spend with you until then.” He said pulling her into his arms.

“You really mean that don’t you. I mean you’re not just saying that cos you think it’s what I want to hear.” She whispered as he was nuzzling her neck.

“Chrissy, you felt it this morning just like I did. You feel everything like the others. We are meant to be together in some way.” He said smiling into her beautiful face. “This is new to me but I know something has brought us all together. I am one lucky guy.”

“Don’t you forget it mister!” She responded playfully.

After they had shared some kisses and more hugs, they made their way back to the group. Bags were being emptied and cloths distributed amongst them. Sara had opened her Box and passed a bag with each of the girl’s names on it. In the bags were a couple of the latest collection’s swimwear and 4-5 sets of lingerie.

“These are our latest designs and Chrissy and I have been deciding what would look best on each of you,” Sara was explaining. “We have made judgements on your sizes but most of you around the same size so swap around and see what you think. If you look at the stuff online, just let us know and I will get it sent to you.”

Jon caught up with Genja and Fiona, leading them away from the others. “Come with me and tell me what you think of my idea.”

He had led them down to the empty area towards the back of the Warehouse. When they got there was 300 metres of emptiness.

“What are we supposed to be looking at?” Fiona asked.

“Whatever you want it to be. I was thinking that I could make working units at this end, you know offices or whatever you would need. That way there wouldn’t be much reason for you to not be here. What do you think?” Jon asked.

“So you could set it up that I had an office and Susan could have her space as well?” Fiona asked. “I take it that the only issue would be meeting clients, I would have that back at the office if the partners go for this.” She was starting to get enthusiastic about the idea, it would mean that, like Genja, she could base herself at the Warehouse and closer to Jon.

“Susan?” Jon asked raising his eyebrows.

“She’s my Paralegal. I should really call her Suzie as that’s what she keeps correcting me to say!” Fiona said giggling. “She does most of my grunt work. She used to be an English teacher but decided to change careers 5 years ago, she’s been with me since she qualified 3 years ago. Anyway I can’t work without her, keeps me totally organized and is like my right arm.”

“Well if you want me too I can get this place sorted within 2 weeks. In the mean time you know that you can use any of the seating areas around here. Rita can support anything you need.” He pulled Fiona closer to him, “And I would love it if you were here!” She melted into him on hearing that admission of his feelings. “Anyway it’s nearly 3.30pm, I have an important call to make and want both of you with me when I make it. Come on we need to get all of you together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.