The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Sunday morning started in a rush,

Rita had woken us at 6.30 as asked, and as predicted, when I woke I found all four of my gorgeous ladies with me. Somewhere in the night Beth had left us and I found her cuddling into Tommy when I went in to wake them.

Waking in a room with four women is devastating where the bathroom is concerned. You soon find that you are bottom of the priority list so I got busy going to make coffee and preparing juice which I brought up and placed on the balcony with Tommy’s help.

Beth and Kym were the first to get ready with their need to get over to the clubhouse to start preparing for the day. They both came out to get a drink.

Beth saddled up to me, “How are you this morning sexy?” I asked when she had given me a sensual kiss.

“Absolutely Wonderful my lover!” she responded with a big contented smile. “Sorry I wasn’t there when you woke, I couldn’t settle after you went to sleep. I went and got a drink and that’s where Jane found me when she came in. We spoke for a while and that helped me to put things in place.” She was cuddled into me while she spoke. “Now I need to go and see if my man is up and around and tell him how much I love him.”

Kym was very comfortable showing Tommy how much last night had meant to her. He in turn looked very pleased with himself.

The girls took their drinks and made their way over to straighten up the clubhouse. Tommy had his permanent smile on his face.

“You seem very happy this morning!” I commented.

“Hell yea! I have you to thank for that. Claire and I had a good long talk, where she put the record straight for me. She is your girl, you know that right? She said that you have a connection, which I must admit that I thought was bullshit until I witnessed it happen in front of me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well we talking and kissing and stuff while Kym was doing other things to me. When suddenly Claire started to breathe heavier and heavier until she came mid-sentence without either of us touching her! When I asked what had happened she said that you had just made one of your girls cum, and when that happens all your other girls feel it like they are with you at that precise moment! I don’t know how you do it but your girls are hooked on you.” He finished shaking his head in disbelief.

“Yes, they have told me the same thing. I did witness it last night as well but I didn’t realise that the effect was that strong.” I admitted.

“Claire also told me about the talk you had with her on Friday, if I could of made her understand back when, maybe it wouldn’t of ended the way it did.” We were interrupted by Jane calling out to me.

“Sorry mate, my masters are calling!” I said laughing.

“We will have plenty of time to talk when they go out, I’m going to cook to order this morning. You know the normal breakfast treats, Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Omelettes and French toast.”

“Good! I will be over for some later.” I said as I left him to go and see Jane.

“Come and share with me, we can talk while we shower,” Jane announced. Fiona and Genja were in the process of drying off when we entered the bathroom.

“So how was last night?” I asked when we started to get under the shower head.

“Very nice thank you, Pete made me feel very special. He is certainly one of the good guys but he isn’t you. I made him aware that I wouldn’t be there when he woke this morning and he was totally cool with it. More’s the point, how was Beth this morning?”

“Very loving is the best way to describe her, why do you ask?” I answered as I started washing her hair.

“I found her in the Kitchen when I came in, crying into a cup of coffee. She was filled with guilt and didn’t know how to balance her feelings for you and Jim. I knew you had brought her in while I was with Pete, in fact I had 2 very nice occasions last night that had nothing to do with my partner.” She giggled enjoying the experience I was giving her by rubbing in the shampoo. “Beth and I talked for about 30 minutes, I reassured her that you wouldn’t do anything to upset their marriage. Her issue was if she was going to do something that might upset what they have. I asked her what she would have to do differently now she had her feelings for you. You’re not got going to go anywhere and she isn’t so life doesn’t have to change. The more we spoke the better she started to feel. When we came to bed, she decided that she would feel better is she woke close to Kym, that’s why she wasn’t with you this morning.”

“I feel bad for not being there for her last night, I should have known that something like this would happen.” I commented.

“No Jon, that’s what us girls are here for, to support each other and just be there if any of us needs someone to speak to. I’m sure we will come to you if we need to but I can already tell you that we are close and understand each other.” She had turned and I was enjoying soaping the front of her body. “With Fiona and Genja it’s almost telepathic the strength of our connection. I noticed a couple of times yesterday when I was going to say something and they answered me without me asking a question.”

“I want you to do me a favour while you’re out shopping today if you would please. Can you find a jewellers and get 5 pieces the same. I want you all to know how I feel. Your choice, whatever you feel is appropriate.”

“I would love to, now I have to get out of here and let Claire have some time with you before you rush off.” She left the shower and called Claire who was there in seconds.

“Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes,” I said as Claire greeted me with a hug. “How was your evening?”

“I had a good time. Tommy and I had a good chat, I said the things I wanted him to hear. Kym was exceptional, she really knows how to make her man feel good. I just loved to watch the expressions on Tommy’s face as she played him like a musical instrument.” She giggled, “I think I’m turning into a bit of a voyeur!”

“You have too much love to give to be a voyeur!” I said as I was rubbing soap into her body.

“True, but I would love to come with you to meet Chrissy this morning! I think it would be great to watch you,”

“You’re presuming that we will be doing something other than talking.” I said as Claire took hold of my Johnson and started to play with him.

“I better not do what I want to do just in case you stop talking!” she chuckled. “How much can I buy today, lover?” She asked.

“As much as you need and please don’t hold back. You need a whole new wardrobe, if you don’t get everything today I will make sure to take you again. We will keep doing that until you have everything. Also remember to get some jewellery and a watch if you need one. Jane knows what to do so you’re covered.” I then had a thought that it might be a good idea to get Claire’s name on the company account. “Tomorrow, when I have to go into town, I will order you a credit card so you can sort yourself if you need too.”

“Wow, I can’t believe you are doing this for Me.” she said as I was washing her hair.

“Well you better start to believe it, I fully intend for you to be able to stand on your own two feet. Another question for you is how do you feel about going to college?”

“What, I wouldn’t even know what I would do if I went. Besides I haven’t even started here and from what I’ve seen it’s just going to get busier so when will I have the time!” she answered as we were finishing.

“Just think about it and if you do fancy the idea, well we would organise ourselves around you.”

“OK I will, anyway you better hurry otherwise you will be late.” She was correct and I need to get a move on to make sure Chrissy wasn’t upset.

After putting on some shorts and kissing the girls I headed out.

The camp was a different place at this time of the morning, I loved the silence. The mist on the water as the suns heat was killing the night time chill. And the soft dew on the grass that the sun was already burning away. It reminded of the long runs I loved to have back home when I got up, I chastised myself for giving them up and promised myself that I would start again.

When I got as far as the Clubhouse I could see that Jim and the girls had already cleaned through the inside. Danny had got a hose to wash down the outside furniture.

Jim stopped and walked over to me. “I believe that I have three people in my marriage!” he said smiling.

“Is that what you’ve been told, well what can I say, you are certainly lucky to be married to that beautiful woman.” I answered more out of shock.

“Well I told her yesterday how she felt and she didn’t believe me. At least I can say ‘I told you so’” he laughed. “Promise me to not take her away from me will you!”

“I can easily make that promise Jim and if there is anything you are worried about just talk to me.” I said, Jim surprised me again when he gave a full man hug.

“That’s one sandwich I would love to be the filling for!” I heard Beth say from behind me. “Oh my two lovers and me! It gets me wet just thinking about it.”

“Well if you are a good girl you never know!” I said giving Jim a wink. Which made him start laughing.

She came and gave me a truly sensual kiss, “I love you.”

“I love you, my beauty” I responded letting her go from the hug she had given me.

“I love you” She told Jim as she also gave him the same kiss that I had received.

I left them engaged in their hugs and kisses and continued to Chrissy’s cabin.

When I entered I wasn’t sure as to their sleeping arrangements, looking in the first room, I could see Pete was sleeping soundly. That meant that the girls were sharing. When I entered the room I must admit to feeling like I was somewhere I shouldn’t be. Creeping into a room where girls were sleeping just seemed to be wrong but this is what Chrissy asked for me to do. They were quite spread out on the bed leaving quite a big gap between them. So I decided that the best way would be to go and lie down in the gap. Neither girls had stirred while I did this, so moving under the covers I spooned in behind Chrissy.

“Good Morning, your alarm call has arrived.” I whispered in to her ear.

She pushed back against me, “Hmm this is a nice way to wake up.” She purred. “You need to wake Sara as well, and lose the shorts!” she giggled.

I decided to wake Sara first before I lost the shorts as requested, I didn’t want to give the wrong idea when she stirred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.