The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jon

I must have been dozing after lying down, because the next thing I felt was a small body tucking in next to me. I didn’t open my eyes, but if I was to guess from the small form, I would say it was Claire. Maybe it was the hard, full breast that I felt that gave it away. More likely, it was the familiar feel I got from our intimacy at breakfast.

“How are you doing darling?” I asked, my eyes still closed, as I curled my arm under her to pull her closer. She took this as her cue to put her head on my chest.

“I’ve been thinking about that. I can honestly say that I have never felt so comfortable and safe. Last night shook me up more than I realized. Before you appeared, I was ready for what was going to happen. It wasn’t even surprised that Jimmy sold me. He had been getting worse for a while. I expected something to blow up. He treated me as if I was his possession. Whoring me out makes sense, the way things were going with him,” She said, barely louder than a whisper.

“Why did you allow it to get to this point? You seem like you’re an intelligent woman. It sounds like you saw it coming, “ I wondered.

“It’s abuse, Jon. Unless you’ve been there, you can’t really understand it.” Her tone was neutral and resigned. “It’s been the same for me for the last eight years, longer maybe. I saw it with my momma for as long as I can remember. I suppose you come to expect it. I have nothing. Literally, nothing. So when someone starts to give me attention, it feels wonderful. It’s a cycle that just keeps going. I had a roof over my head and could keep myself clean. I had a job and felt like someone cared about me. The cost was having to put up with his bullshit. It starts slowly, with small things that you kind of dismiss. Then they began to be normal and new abuses were added. Before I knew it, he made me feel like I was worth nothing, and I should be lucky to have him. When he got rid of all my underwear, I already felt like I couldn’t fight back, he had full control of me. I used to come home after payday and he was already at the bar spending the money.”

“Well I took the liberty of getting a few things sorted for your safety last night. I’m sorry if I over stepped the mark, but a few people I know paid a house call to someone. Let’s just say that I wouldn’t expect to see Jimmy ever again!” I said, ominously.

“What did you do?” Claire asked, nervously.

“Oh, nothing too bad. It was made very clear that he needed to go on a long trip and never come back. My ‘friends’ say that he has family that live up in northern Minnesota and they would be glad to see him. Unfortunately, he trashed all your stuff. They were able to salvage some trinkets and pictures, but there wasn’t much to save.” She had taken my news solemnly, just continuing to hug me.

In an effort to lighten the mood, I cheerily said, “I think that maybe we need to take you shopping. I know that Jane would love an excuse to spend some money.”

“I can’t, Jon. I don’t have any money,” she said, sadly.

“Well, you do now. I will make sure that you have all you need. Actually, I think that Beth and her girls could do with some retail therapy. They have had it hard for a while, so I’m sure they haven’t had much to spend on themselves. Maybe we can get that organised for tomorrow morning after breakfast, what do you think?” I proposed, still upbeat.

I could feel the moisture of her tears on my chest, “I can’t believe that you are so nice to me. Thank you.”

“You don’t have to thank me. I just fortunate to have the means that others don’t. Anyone in my position would do the same,” I replied.

“I’m not sure you’re right on that. There are some pretty mean people out there. You have a heart. All of us that spent any time with you can see that. You have this invisible force, like an aura, that is so comforting and so damn attractive! We girls have been talking and we all feel it. I’m just so glad that I met you when I did.” She had started to play with my cock, just very lightly running her fingers up and down it.

“Don’t you dare feel that you have to repay me by doing that?” I said, quite forcefully.

“Jon, you would never make anyone feel like they had to use their body to pay you. But I want to make you feel good. Selfishly, I also want you to make me feel the way you made Jane, Genja and Fiona feel. I come alive when I kiss you. I feel something that I have never felt before, and I want to take it to the next level,” she pleaded.

She turned her head up at me and I bent and started to kiss her. I could hear a phone ringing, but I knew Jane or Beth or someone would answer it.

“Hello, can I help you?” Jane asked, when she answered the phone.

The voice on the phone said, “Hi, this is Tommy. I’m looking for Genja and Fiona. Jon gave me his wallet so I would know where to look if I didn’t hear from them by 4pm today.”

“Okay, can you bear with me. I need to go and find Fiona or Genja. Can you hold for me, I might be a couple of minutes?” Jane responded.

“Yea, sure. I think I might be close to your address. The GPS says I’m here, but I keep going up and down this road!” he explained in frustration.

“If you just pull over, I should be able to direct you once I have spoken to the girls,” Jane said, supressing her laugh at his predicament.

“Ok, no problem,” he said.

Putting the phone on hold, Jane went looking for Genja and Fiona She found them still sitting with Chrissy Lee.

Interrupting their conversation, she asked “Do you know a guy called Tommy?”

Fiona answered, “Yea, he’s the barman at the bar where we met Jon last night. Oh shit, what time is it?”

“Just after 4.30,” Jane informed her.

“Oh god, we told him to find us if he hadn’t heard from us by four. He’s also Claire’s ex, the one we were talking about last night!” Fiona said, looking at Genja. “I know I sound childish but I’m not ready to go home yet, how about you?”

“Are you joking, I don’t think I ever want to go home. Don’t get me wrong, I know we have to. But I love it here.” Looking at Jane, Genja asked, “Do you think Jon would mind if we stayed tonight as well?”

Jane laughed, “If I can quote what he said this morning to both of you, ‘you can stay as long as you want’, and Jon doesn’t say things he doesn’t mean.”

“So, what do we do about Tommy?” Fiona asked.

“Well, can you see where Claire is at the moment? Maybe it’s payback time!” Jane giggled as all three looked towards Claire and Jon. “How well do you know him? Do you mind him seeing you both as you are?” Jane asked. Both women were completely naked.

Genja and Fiona looked at each and giggled. “What the heck, let’s give him a show!” Genja said. Fiona just nodded her agreement, excited about letting someone she knew see her naked.

“The only problem may be the blood test?” Jane noted.

“No, Tommy was at the blood bank on Monday when we were there, so he would have been tested,” Genja offered.

Jane went back into the clubhouse to send Beth and Jim to the gatehouse to admit Tommy. She instructed them to bring him directly to Jon and Claire when they returned. She then went to the phone to give Tommy directions She guided him to the gate with the help of the cameras that ran two miles in both directions along the road outside the gate. With her task completed, she went back to the sunbed she had been using, giving her a close seat to what Claire and Jon were doing.

Claire had continued to play with me while we kissed. She was getting the typical response. I was getting very hard. Her small hands made my member look huge. She started to stack her fists to measure me, saying, “One, two, three, four, wow I hope I can get all this inside me.” She was giggling, stroking her hands up and down me.

She adjusted her position slightly to take the head in her mouth. Using her lips and her tongue she started to make love to me orally. She certainly knew what she was doing. If I hadn’t cum a few times already today, she would have had me spurting within seconds. The feeling was delightful, and I wanted to reciprocate. I stopped her and guided her with my hand. She carefully placed her knees on either side of my head and lowered her sex to my mouth. Her pussy was awash with her juices. I gently started to lick all around her lips as she took me back into her mouth. I was purposely trying not to make contact with her clit. I licked the sensitive skin to the side of her vulva and gently bit the top of her thighs. She was trying to coax me to be more direct by trying to grind down on my mouth. But I was able to use my strength to hold her away just enough that she couldn’t succeed.

“You bastard! Stop teasing me, I need you!” she growled.

So, since she asked so nicely, I turned it up a notch and stated to suck on her pussy lips. I grabbed them with my teeth and pulled them taut. This caused her to growl. Her juices were flowing freely out of her and coating my face. Her essence was intoxicating. It was time to give her the release she so wanted. I extended my tongue. Starting at her rosebud, I slowly licked all the way through her labia. When I touched her clitoris, she screamed out as her orgasm ripped through her. I had to hold her hips in place as she violently bucked around. I wanted to make this experience memorable for her, so I continued to lick her clit. When I took her little button gently between my teeth and started nibbling she screamed again and ejaculated her love juice directly into my mouth. Her taut stomach was actually vibrating as her orgasm continued.

Sated from my oral attention, she scooted around and placed my erection into her love tunnel. She was practically standing up to achieve this. Her eyes were full of lust and locked onto mine as she eased down to start taking me inside. Her internal passage was so wet, that I felt little resistance. Surprisingly, she was able to take all of me with two thrusts. She paused to catch her breath. Her pussy was constantly contracting around me, as small orgasms fired through her.

After a minute or so, she was in enough control of herself to start make love to me. She was groaning and gasping for breath, aa she leaned forward to put her head on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt it. It was as if we were one. I could feel her heartbeat pounding as loudly as mine. Our breathing was perfectly synchronised and our souls met! I know she felt the same sensation, as a calm overtook her. Her eyes were wide open and smiling at me. Out of nowhere Genja and Fiona joined us on the bed, gently stroking Claire’s back and arse. I sensed that the big one was building in Claire. Her pace was starting to quicken, and her face started to contort. At this point I could hold back no longer and erupted inside her. Suddenly, she sat upright, thrusting her breasts skywards and let out a full throated scream, as the big one hit. Suddenly, she went limp and dropped down onto my chest. Jane’s face appeared above me as she leaned down and gave me a loving kiss. Genja and Fiona also looked like they had orgasmed and were breathing hard. Some of the guests started to clap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.