The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Beth

I just knew something was going to change, don’t ask me to explain it but let’s just say it was intuition. In the space of one hour, our life has just been changed. Security for the kids, our debts paid, new jobs, we can dream again. Who am I kidding, we are living one of my fantasies.

Convincing Jim to come round to my nudist tendencies had been easy all those years ago. I just adored him and wanted him with every breath of my being. I would just strip as soon as I got home, no matter what time of day it was. He had no chance, it was no surprise to fall pregnant so quickly after we got our own place. There wasn’t a day that went by that I didn’t have him inside me. I knew then that I was a nymphomaniac and I’m sure that Jim was the same. I didn’t need anyone else to be satisfied, Jim was my everything ... He still is. We had always tried to push our boundaries, to give each other more pleasure than the last. Today that last boundary was smashed and ‘WOW’ it was everything I had dreamed about. Watching Jim taking Jane was so hot. I could feel my heart wanting to burst for him. And Jon, what can I say. I’m ashamed to say that he made me cum harder than Jim had every done, or was it because of everything that was happening, including Jim. Should I feel guilty for the pleasure I took from Jim, for the joy I felt for him? I need to talk to Jim. I would never do anything to hurt him. When we lost our business and all that went along with it, I was still the richest girl in the world, because I had my man. I know it’s been tough for him, he is such a proud man. He needed to provide for his family, and every turn he made, there was another hurdle. Now we can start again.

I need to get the kids organised. I wonder how much the girls know about this place. Danny is going to feel the changes most. We’ll have to work with him to make it work. Nessa and he are getting closer, more than a teenage crush. How can he keep that going with the camp? Danny has a ‘can do’ attitude so I know that if he wants it to happen, it will.

Everyone is so open and friendly. Claire is only a couple of years older than Sasha, but she is such good company. Jane is so casual for someone that has just screwed my husband. She acts like she just had something to eat and now she’ll move on to the next thing.

“Jane can I ask you, is what we did earlier the norm?” I asked as we cleaned the kitchen.

“Err, I’m not sure. Jon suggested it before you arrived and, to be honest, I thought it would be fun. Jim was only the second guy I have been with in last three years!” She answered, blushing slightly. “Why do you ask?”

Claire started laughing, “What have you been up to?”

“Jon thought of a different way to interview Beth and Jim,” Jane said, giggling. “He wanted to make sure that they were compatible with the camp. He said that he wanted them, but didn’t know if they could accept what goes on here. So, he devised a way to see if they could. I think it worked.” She was looking at me when she finished.

“Oh yes I would say so,” I chuckled. “Watching my husband being fucked was certainly a way to get my attention. You hussy. You made him cum in less time than It takes to park a car.”

Jane and Claire were in hysterics, “You didn’t seem to have any problems! You HUSSY,” Jane retorted.

“I have never been so turned on in my life. When Jon mentioned Kym, well, you saw what happened.” I paused. “Is that wrong? I hope Jim is ok. I would hate to think that he feels guilty.”

Claire asked, “Is Kym your daughter?”

“Yea. Sasha and Kym are the girls that have been hired to do the housekeeping here. Well they will be doing more than that. They are probably the reason that Jim and I are going to be doing our job. While Jon was inside me, he asked Jim to imagine that I was Kym. We both came so hard it was embarrassing.”

“Can you see that girl over there,” Claire said, as she pointed to Debbie, who was just coming out of the lake completely naked and looking very alluring. I nodded, acknowledging where she was pointing. She continued, “Well, I got to watch her father take her virginity an hour or so ago. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. The love they had for each other came through so strongly. He was so gentle and caring, making the whole thing something she will always remember. What I watched was two people making love.” She put her arm around me and said, “If that makes it wrong, I will never know what there is in life that makes love right.”

“Thank you.” It was all I could say. She understood how I was feeling.

“Anyway, you’re another target I will have to add to my hit list!” She said, laughing.

“What! Why?” I spluttered.

“Well it might have something to do with having the pleasure of Jon making love to you!” Jane added

“I know that he has had four women now in the last six hours, and I would so like to add to that number!” Claire informed me.

Deciding to tease her, I said, “Oh Claire, I have to say, he is fantastic. What do you think Jane?”

“Oh god yes, you feel so full,” she said, catching on quickly.

“And when you cum, it’s just heaven. If I hadn’t found Jim already, I could fall in love with Jon quite easily. To have him in inside you on a regular basis, you would be a very lucky girl,”

“OK shut up you two. I know my time will come, or should I say cum, sooner rather than later!” They were all laughing together.

“So how long have you all known each other?” I asked.

“I’ve known Jon since the first day of comprehensive, so 15 years. I’ve known Claire about 18 hours!” Jane was smiling when she answered.

“You’re joking right! I thought you had known each other years.” I was amazed.

“No. Actually, I met Jon in a bar last night with the 2 girls over there, Genja & Fiona, the blonde and redhead. Well, actually, he came to my rescue a bit later and offered me a job this morning, due to the difficulties I was having.” Claire went on to explain the events that had brought her to this point. Jon gained a lot of bonus points when I saw the lengths he had gone to.

“And now, I’m gonna be living here too, over at the warehouse with Jon and Jane,” she finished. Looking to Jane, she said, “I’m gonna need to get my stuff from that asshole’s place, if he hasn’t thrown it out already.”

“I wouldn’t worry too much, I’m sure Jon will help you out there. In the meantime, you can borrow whatever you like from me. It’s not like you have to worry too much about what you have to wear to work!” Jane exclaimed, making us all laugh.

“So, you live in that old warehouse? That can’t be the best situation. Isn’t it cold and dusty?” I asked, concerned.

“Hmm, you might want to take a look at it before you make that assumption,” Claire said, cryptically.

“I can see a big sunbed out there with my name on it, since we’re all done here!” Jane announced and made her way outside.

“And I can see a hunk with a lot of space on his bed that I’d like to share!” Claire said with a coy look on her face.

It was at that point that Rita announced that Jim was 5 minutes out. I knew I had to get the contract signed by Danny when they arrived. So, I decided to make my way over to the gatehouse to meet them. Time to get a few things out in the open. I removed my panties and placed them behind the reception counter on the way out. I felt so liberated, also nervous about the kid’s reaction. It was several years since we last went to a nudist camp, and their hormones weren’t part of the equation then.

As the van came through the gates and parked, I walked out to meet them.

“Cool Mom, like the get up!” Kym giggled.

“Hash-tag letsgetnaked,” Sasha exclaimed. “Cat got your tongue, Danny?” Sasha continued.

“So, do you like my new look, son?” I asked Danny, noticing the bulge in his shorts. Now that gave me some pleasure, my forty year old body clearly affecting him, there being no other erotica in sight.

“Well, get used to it guys. At this resort there will be more people not wearing cloths than will be,” Jim said, laughing at his son’s discomfort.

“We need to have a chat before we go over to the clubhouse and our new home. So, go in the gatehouse while I have a quick chat with your Dad. There is a fridge with cold drinks in the lounge. Help yourselves and we’ll be in, in a sec,” I told them.

Once the kids were out of sight, I turned to Jim and asked, “How do you feel lover?”

“Truthfully, I feel guilty at how much I enjoyed It,” he said as he pulled me in for a kiss. “You are one sexy lady. And don’t ever forget your mine, while you’re spending your time in the arms of others.” He kissed me with so much passion. I loved him so much.

“Likewise!” I beamed back at him and continued, “How are we going to play it with the kids, darling?”

“How have we always dealt with them? By being honest and open, no secrets and tell them everything,” he replied, calmly.

“Ok then, ready to rock them to the core?” I asked

“I am, lead the way. I’ll let you take charge!” he answered, smacking my ass.

On entering the room, the kids had done what they always did and spread out on both sofas. I pushed Jim to go and sit between the girls, while I sat with Danny, making sure to lean against him so he could feel my naked breasts on his arm. Jim had a big smile on his face. He knew what I was up to and was loving the idea.

“So, before we begin, Danny, you need to sign the contract in front of you,” I said. He quickly signed without reading a word. “I know that you two have signed one already. So, to let you know, Danny, that was an NDA contract. It says that everything that goes on within the camp gates CANNOT be spoken about outside. Without exception! Okay?” I said, taking a drink of the coke that the kids had given me.

“Sure, no problem. I doubt that there is anything at a camp that any of my friends will want to know about anyway,” Danny replied casually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.