The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

On arriving at the gatehouse, we showed Claire all the procedures that we needed her to do. When Jim arrived with the guests, Jane asked if he and Beth could wait for five minutes while we booked the guests through. Once finished, Jane asked them to come in to the gatehouse. Claire then took the guests back to the camp on one of the golf carts we used. Our idea was to go in guns-a-blazing to see if they would be receptive to what we were offering. What we were asking them to do was to front the whole business, they just didn’t know it yet. Jane and I had stripped off our underwear when Beth and Jim came through the door and led them to a room in the back that had two couches for us to use. I got some soft drinks from the fridge and offered them around.

I took Beth’s arm and led her to the couch to sit next to me, while Jane and Jim sat opposite us.

Beth and Jim looked at each other with sneaky smiles on their faces. They appeared to be looking at each other to decide what to do. Jane and I had discussed all this prior to the meeting. We weren’t going to say anything until we knew that they had made a decision about their own comfort zone. Some people would just continue and ignore the elephant in the room. Others would mimic the hosts to create a ‘level playing field’. Finally, there were those that would be appalled and run screaming from the room. The last choice wasn’t one I expected, in light of my previous conversation with Beth.

Beth finally made the decision for the both of them. She stood and undid her summer dress. Jim then stood and started removing his clothes. A minute later they were as naked as Jane and me. They both had smiles on their faces as big as teenage kids. They obviously liked the situation, but didn’t know what to say.

“Before we continue, I need both of you to read and sign the contracts I put in front of you. This is a standard NDA. It says that everything you hear and see cannot be discussed with anyone outside the gates to this complex. Obviously, I know you will talk to each other. I ask that you make sure that you only do that in your own private space, where you can’t be heard by anyone else.” They took a minute to quickly read the document before they both agreed to sign.

Once that was completed, it was time to push the boundaries. Speaking to Beth I started “You said earlier that you and Jim had done some nudism, have you ever taken it further?”

Beth started to laugh, looking at Jim, she answered. “We have talked about it on numerous occasions. I think it’s a fantasy we both have that we have never had the courage to make a reality.”

“So, if I was to read between the lines, you both would like to be around like-minded people to try some new experiences?”

Shyly looking at Jim she continued, “Well I certainly think that’s the way it seems. We have looked up clubs in the past but, for whatever reason, we have never been able to take that step.”

“The idea of being with others has always been Beth’s biggest turn on. If my wife is willing to let me have an unconditional hall pass, I’d be stupid to not try,” Jim added.

“But, actually seeing it happen might change things?” I challenged, giving Jane a slight nod to acknowledge what we had discussed. She then reached over to take Jim’s hand. What he had seen already had created a prominent eight inch erection. Jane leaned over and started to give him a very sensual blowjob. I was watching Beth, gauging her reaction to her husband being giving head in front of her. Her fit tight body defyied her years. A lot of girls half her age would be envious her figure.

She was so turned on, her nipples were stiff as pencil ereasers. I could smell the aroma wafting from the dampness between her legs.

“What are you feeling at this moment Beth? What are you thinking towards Jim?” I asked.

“How much I love him. God, I love him so much and to see that look on his face turns me on. I love what your friend is doing to him. I can’t explain the pleasure I am getting from seeing him have this happen.” She started to move her hand between her legs, but I stopped her. She look up at me with desperation in her eyes.

“I should have asked, but when was the last time you had blood tests done?” I wondered.

“We all had them done on Wednesday, the girls said that they needed them for this job, so we thought we should all get tested. We’re all clear,” she answered. With that Jane got up and sat on Jim’s lap in a reverse cowgirl position. She looked directly at Beth as she slid down all the way on Jim’s cock.

“By the way, maybe I should introduce my friend. This is Jane, my partner,” I said.

In a very surreal moment, Jane just said “Hi”, as if she had just seen someone she knew in a supermarket.

Just as surreal was the way Beth said “hi” in return.

Jane continued to fuck Jim as I spoke to both of them. “There is a reason for what we have done here, we needed to find out how open you both are to sex and your sexuality.” I took hold of Beth and pulled her into my side. She had a hungry look in her eye that told me she was ready for me. Taking hold of my Johnson, she started to stoke me until I was very hard. When I got to that point, I literally lifted her so she was also in a reverse cowgirl position and Jim could see exactly what was happening. With my dick at the entrance of her womanhood, it was her choice to take me as she pleased.

“God, I love you, Jim!” she said as she let my cock enter her.

Almost immediately it was too much for Jim and he groaned loudly, signalling the release of his cum inside Jane. Beth loved that reaction and I could feel even more fluid coat the sides of my cock as it made the journey into Beth. “I have never felt so full and so stretched in my life.” She sighed contentedly, smiling at Jim. She asked, “How does it make you feel baby? Seeing another man deep inside me, is it what you expected?”

“You look so hot, darling. It makes me so happy to see you so happy,” Jim replied. Jane had used some tissue to clean herself up, but decided to use her mouth on Jim. She cleaned their juices from his spent member.

With Beth gently sliding up and down my shaft it was time for me to dig a little deeper, “So Jim you like what you see? I want to ask you to use your imagination a little. Just imagine that instead of it being Beth sliding me inside her, it was Kym that was here.” That statement got two reactions. One was that Beth exploded into an orgasm straight away. Secondly, Jim went from to semi-hard to rock-hard instantaneously. This made both Jane and I start chuckling.

“Oh shit!” Beth exclaimed as her orgasm passed through her. “You must think we are some kind of perverts, from our reactions.”

“Actually, no we don’t. But I needed to make sure that you weren’t hypocrites about your sexuality and that of your kids.” I smiled and continued, “And your reaction actually told me that you could see them as sexual beings and not children.”

Beth continued to bounce up and down on me. Her grunts and the increased tension in her legs indicated that she was getting close to another orgasm. I waited until she was at the point of no return and then took control. Grabbing her waist, I started to pound into her. She screamed out her orgasm, but I didn’t stop. The next orgasm was starting right after the previous one finished. Again, I didn’t relent and continued pounding into her until she begged me to stop. Her contractions didn’t stop for a good five minutes, and she was a complete mess. Her juices were leaking out of her like someone had forgot to turn off the tap.

Jim came over to us and, even though I was still firmly embedded inside Beth, he gave her the most sensual, loving kiss a husband and wife could share. Jane then came over and helped Beth off of me and led her through to the shower room.

The adrenaline of what had happened was releasing from Jim and he was able to relax into the couch. Allowing us to talk.

“Beth told me earlier that things have been rough for you recently?” I started.

“You can say that again, and today it even got worse. We received a final notice on our mortgage,.” He sighed and continued, “It seems no matter what we do there are forces trying to work against us. Although Beth is sure that something is coming to get us out of this mess, I just can’t see it.”

“Is the mortgage the only problem you have?” I asked.

“No, Sasha is due to start at UCA next term. We have to find the money to send her somehow. She purposely chose UCA to keep the cost down. It’s cheaper to attend as a commuter. But even without housing costs, I haven’t got the money to pay tuition.”

Jane and Beth returned. Jane sat beside me, allowing Jim and Beth to sit together.

Beth pulled Jim into a loving kiss. I decided to ask about the girls.

“How would Sasha and Kym react to what we just did together?” I asked.

Beth answered, “I’m not sure how they would have reacted to seeing their parents with different people. But we are very open about sex at home and they have seen us together on multiple occasions. They don’t react to it in any way and it doesn’t even embarrass them. Both the girls have spoken to me about sex and intercourse and both told us when they became sexually active.” She smiled at Jim when she continued, “Although Jim didn’t get the play-by-play retelling that I did.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.