The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

On arriving back at the warehouse we got changed and went to the clubhouse. I needed to find Jane. Fiona was holding my arm as we walked over. Staying as close to me as she possibly could. I could tell that she still wasn’t completely comfortable in the surroundings, but this time she had decided to dress down to her underwear. I was definitely enjoying the view.

We found Jane working side-by-side with Genja preparing some food for the lunch buffet. They were both totally naked, apart from the aprons they had put on. Walking in to see the beautiful arses staring back at me was like an aphrodisiac. I couldn’t help myself and walked up behind them and grabbed them both by their derrieres. The both smiled at me and gave me a kiss, first Genja, then Jane. Fiona stood in front of the counter smiling.

“How’s it been going here?” I asked.

“So far so good,” Jane answered. “Genja has been asked by every male if she wanted to have some fun. She told me that she wants to save herself for a certain someone!” Jane giggled, continuing to prepare a salad that she had started.

“I like it here, I like the openness that everyone shows. Everyone is nice, much more forward than I’ve ever come across. No one seems to be offended when I have said no, so far,” Genja continued, while get some breads together. “But I like you and want to spend some time with you. I think I can speak for Fiona as well, when I say ‘I’ve met my someone’! So when you’re ready I want you to fuck me senseless!” She was looking directly at me with a wicked smile across her face.

Fiona blushed a deep crimson that contrasted sharply with her normal pale complexion and added, “So do I!”

Jane was enjoying this, saying coyly, “Looks like you’re gonna have a busy afternoon. I hope I can watch.”

“Well, I think I’m going to love being together with two wonderful ladies. But I need to talk to you, Jane, before I get side tracked.” I had pulled Fiona to me, Genja was on my other side, snuggling up to me.

“Oh dear, what have you done?” Jane wondered, suspiciously.

“Well ... I think I might be adding a few more full time employees, starting this afternoon. When we went over to Lollie, it got me thinking that we are liable to be spending all our waking hours working. That means we won’t be able to enjoy the fruits of our labour,” I explained.

“You mean that as well, ‘the fruits of our labour’ thing don’t you. You would love for me to go and suck on a big dick or get taken to heaven by anyone of those studs out there.” Jane said smiling at me.

“You will always be ‘my Jane’ no matter what happens here. I have told you that a hundred times. Why not let yourself be free to enjoy life,” I answered, as she came over to kiss me sensually.

“So who have we employed? Tell me what you’re thinking,” she queried.

“I was thinking while we went over to Lollie. Since we got up early this morning we haven’t stopped. Now, when you start to build in the cleaning, serving, registration etc. we won’t have any time to ourselves. I invited Genja and Fiona over and so far this morning I haven’t been able to dedicate any time to them. We won’t enjoy this if we don’t spread the work around to some help. Claire was an obvious choice due to the circumstance she was in and I was thinking that maybe she could help to organise the Warehouse for me. Truthfully, I think she would be swamped, just like us, if we don’t make some changes. So, while we were in town, a couple of things have happened that I think could work in our favour. And, we need to get a chef, ASAP!” I explained.

“Ok reality is hitting us, but we have reasons for this. We don’t want to drag outsiders in to see what’s happening here. We agreed privacy was our number one priority,” she stated firmly.

“Yes, it is. But what if we can bring people here to work and live, inside the gate. We bumped into Sasha and Kym’s mom. I had been thinking about giving the girls more hours, to help in the evenings with Dinner. When we get a chef, we will need serving staff and they would be perfect. I know they are both at school so we would need to plan around that as much as we can.

“After talking to their mum, Beth, it seems that their family is having a bit of a bad time. We have Jim doing some collections for us and Beth was just finishing her last shift at the diner. She seemed a nice lady and let slip that Jim and her had been nudists in the past. So, I am presuming that they may be liberal-minded enough to help here. I have asked her to come along with Jim on his next collection so we could have a chat with them together. If we could get them to take the apartment in the clubhouse, and take them all on, we could get them to do the day-to-day management of the camp. Then, what we do would be on top of their work. What do you think?” I finished.

“I like the way you’re thinking, let’s talk to them and take it from there. Anyone else?” Jane asked.

“Bob’s son,” I said.

“What! You’re joking. That kid scares the shit out of me!” she exclaimed.

Fiona jumped in at that point, “If you saw him by the time we left their store today, I think you might think differently. He was balling his eyes out on my shoulder.”

Jane was amazed, “I can’t believe that.”

“It looks like we were able to get past his bullshit and found out what his problem was,” I continued. “He has learning difficulties. I guess that he’s dyslexic and no one had figured it out. His anger and big man act was all to protect himself from anyone finding out. Again, I thought we could develop the rooms in the back of the gatehouse into a bedroom and a living space. There’s already a bathroom and shower. He could help with maintaining the grounds and security if we need it. Until we could be sure that he can control his anger, I don’t think I would want him around the guests. I also want to get him some help with his problem,” I suggested.

“That could work, but I wouldn’t want much to do with him, until I felt more comfortable around him,” Jane said.

“Honestly Jane, the boy is so different when his shields came down. I wouldn’t be worried to be around him if he was here,” Fiona added.

“Well he is bringing the meat over at 6pm, so I will speak to him,” [who said this?]

“Well you have about an hour before the next arrivals turn up, Genja has been so patient. I think that you need to make your guests feel comfortable.” [who said this?]

“Where’s Claire?” [ who said this?]

Genja and Jane gave each other a little look, giggling together before Genja told us, “She has gone with Debbie and Darrell to their cabin, I think she has opened up to the mantra of the camp.” She had her back to me as she had gone back to helping to get lunch prepared. Fiona was still moulded tight on my side, I could feel the material of her bra pressing into my skin.

I reached out and ran my finger down Genja’s back, the single braid of her gorgeous long ash blonde hair tickled the top of her bare arse. She could give a dead man a hard on. When my finger got to the bow on the back of her apron, I pulled to release it. I then pulled the apron up and over her head. She turned and surprised me by leaning in to Fiona and giving her a full-on French kiss.

“Hmm, you taste like pussy, you little hussy,” Fiona giggled as they broke their kiss, “and it’s wasn’t mine!”

“You are tasting the beautiful lady beside us. Jane and I couldn’t help ourselves when we were watching Millie seducing her son while you were out. I hope you don’t mind!” Genja explained.

“God no! It was just a shame I wasn’t here to get a taste from the source,” Fiona pouted.

“I’m sure we will get a chance soon,” Jane chimed in, giving Fiona a knowing smile.

Listening to girls talk about the sapphic attention that had come about earlier got my blood flowing, and my cock was rising at an alarming rate.

Genja grabbed my manhood and pulled me towards the large settee to the side of the kitchen area. Fiona walked with me still holding my arm. Genja dropped to her knees in front of me and took me in to her mouth. I turned and looked at Fiona. She was in a wash of lust, watching her friend starting to give me a blowjob. With her eyes watching mine, Genja started to make love to my dick. Her tongue ran down the sides, and then licked the sensitive underside of the head before taking the head into her mouth. The feeling was amazing. I locked lips with Fiona and was tried to swallow her tongue with my own. She moaned with the oral attack I was giving her, reaching behind her I released her bra which she allowed to drop to the floor.

I felt Genja move away from my cock and saw her start to lick up the inside of Fiona’s thighs, reaching up to pull her G-string down. Once they had been removed she let her tongue follow all the way up Fiona’s thigh until she reached her pussy. She then very obviously reached out with her tongue to lick very slowly up Fiona’s exposed labia and flick it across her clit. Fiona shivered as a small orgasm hit her. I gently pushed Fiona onto the settee, her legs parted and Genja quickly went back to licking her pussy.

Genja was attacking Fiona’s clit, who made increasingly loud noises and grabbed at the settee, signalling her impending orgasm. I kneeled behind Genja and reached around to pinch her nipples while I leaned forward and tongued from the nape of her neck down her spine. She growled into Fiona’s vagina. The vibration of her growl was enough to set off Fiona’s orgasm. My manhood was underneath Genja splitting her labia and rubbing against her mons. She was gently rocking back and forth, rubbing her moist pussy lips and clit along it. After allowing her to do this for a few moments, I eased my hips back until my erection was at her entrance. Feeling what was going to happen, Genja lifted her head from Fiona’s lap and looked at me with a big smile and said, “Please”. Fiona looked at me through the haze of her orgasm, her eyes were wide like saucepans, her chest and cheeks were flushed red.

As I slowly started to push into Genja, the breath in her lungs exhaled and she started to groan, “oh god ... oh god ... oh ... god ... fuck ... that feels soooo good.”

Her vagina felt so tight but was oh so wet. When I got approximately halfway in, she came. It was so sudden like I had just pressed a button. She gave a guttural roar, as her body shuddered uncontrollably. I stopped and waited for it to pass. It must have lasted at least two minutes, before she was back in control of herself. I withdrew an inch before, very quickly, continuing where I had left off. I withdrew an inch before pushing in two inches. Genja was helping by gently pushing back when I was pressing forward until I felt her arse cheeks rest against me. That’s when her second orgasm hit her, causing her to violently buck and shake. She was also very vocal, groaning and screeching at high pitch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.