The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 6: Preparations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Preparations - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Jon

Today was the day we received our first visitors to our adults only park, “Be Yourself”. Over the last two years I had built twenty two-bedroom cabins and a small hotel with ten unique theme rooms. It included a restaurant large enough to seat one hundred people and a bar with a seating area. There was also a gym with a workout area, Sauna and changing room. The staff quarters were on the ground floor and consisted of large three-bedroom suites with all the amenities. Even the lake, that all the buildings bordered, had been modified to make the area in front of the buildings more like a swimming pool. Even though it was two acres in size I had added pumps to warm the water. There were two additional three-bedroom houses built into the side of the mountain. They were for a special purpose that was slightly different from the rest of the park.

This was not to be your typical nudist resort where sex sometimes happened. This was a hedonistic, adults only destination. It was going to excel due to its exclusivity and, above all, the absolute privacy it gave its guests. In addition to the security that surrounded the entire boundary, there were precautions that stopped anyone being photographed or filmed while inside the gates. The staff was limited to the most basic headcount I could get by with. I employed two women to work as maids and a chef. I had sold accommodation on the understanding that it would be all inclusive. Breakfast and lunch would be buffet style, and evening meals would be a higher standard restaurant, with servers. All drinks and alcohol were help yourself, except the cocktail bar that we were going to open for a few hours each evening.

When guests arrived at the camp, they would be escorted to the gatehouse. Once there, we would: verify that they signed our contract, be shown a blood test for sexually transmitted diseases and lock away all electronic devices, including any filming equipment. If they tried to smuggle them out of the gatehouse the walkthrough EMP generator will literally blow the circuitry of any device.

There was no Wi-Fi or mobile signal anywhere inside the camp anyway. Obviously, we had camp phones that work. The Warehouse computer enabled a feed to all the screens that gave them a TV picture. But let’s be honest, people weren’t paying their money to come and watch TV.

All guests were picked up from the airport or train station in Little Rock. No outside cars could be brought on site. I had worked out a deal with a couple of guys from Lollie to do all the transfers, and I provided them with unmarked minibuses. One of them was the father of the two maids, Sasha and Kym. He understood what was going to be happening within the gates. He actually seemed a bit envious that he wouldn’t be able to go in past the gatehouse. All bookings were done online and confirmed by the computer after background checks had been completed on all applicants. No one would be able to walk in off the street.

After my surprising shower with Jane, I pulled on some boxers. “I’ll go and make us breakfast, why don’t you go and relax out on the balcony,” I suggested.

“Before you go, what do you think I should wear today?” Jane asked me.

“As little as possible,” I answered, smirking at Jane. She just smiled in return.

As I went down to prepare some breakfast and coffee, Jane was joined in the bathroom by Fiona. “Were you spying on us?” Jane asked, having just put on a matching black lacy bra and G-string.

“Yes. Well, actually, I was hoping to get a look at Jon while he was sleeping. It was just a bonus to see the show. God it looked Hot! It was better than any porn I’ve ever seen. I came twice just watching. How did it feel?” Fiona asked.

“Absolutely Amazing! I knew he would be good, but to be fucked unconscious. WOW!” Jane replied.

“I so wanted to trade places with you.” Fiona said. She had showered but had put the t-shirt back on, instead of the clothes she had worn yesterday. Her hair was still wet. “Have you got a hair dryer I could use? I didn’t want to wake Claire and Gen.”

“You needn’t have worried. As soon as you close the bathroom door, it becomes sound proof. But, yes, help yourself. And when it comes to Jon, as much as I loved that shower, I wouldn’t be jealous if you wanted to get closer to him,” Jane answered, applying a very small amount of make-up.

“Breakfast is served on the balcony,” I called out, carrying a tray of toast, croissants, fruit, a large pot of coffee and five mugs. It was only 8 am, so I didn’t expect the other two to be awake. But there was no harm in being prepared.

Jane and Fiona came to join me. Fiona looked very uncomfortable. She asked “Are you two not going to get dressed?” She looked over the railing towards the camp and said, “Oh, wow, what’s that place over there?”

“We are dressed!” I answered smiling, knowing where this conversation was going to go. “And that is our new business that opens today.”

“What is it, a summer camp?” Then quickly snapping her head back to us, “What do you mean, you are dressed?”

“To an extent you could call it that, but for grown up’s!” Jane replied, trying to keep a straight face.

“It’s an adult camp, with clothing being optional.” I was also trying to keep a straight face.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Seriously?” Fiona squawked.

“I’m sure by the end of today we will be decidedly overdressed, in fact,” I said with a smile starting to take over me. “This is a place where consenting people over the age of sixteen can participate in anything they want without prejudice, recrimination or judgement.”

“Wow, cool!” Fiona exclaimed.

“We are offering this in total privacy, to exclusive clientele that are paying a lot for the privilege,” I said.

“So it’s a sex camp, kind of, anyway,” Fiona replied, stunned. Genja choose that exact moment to walk out and join us.

“Where’s a sex camp?” Genja asked.

“Over there!” Both Jane and Fiona said at exactly the same time, then started to laugh at each other.

“Does that shock you?” I asked Fiona.

“No, I don’t think so. I’m just curious, I suppose. I mean you have a sex camp, and all that glass in the Warehouse. From the layout I’ve been able to figure out, you’ll have over 40 apartments by the time you’re finished. Who do you expect to live here and, are your thoughts between the two sites connected?” she answered.

Claire wandered out and found us at this point. Since we only had four chairs, I scooped her up and pulled her into my lap. With her petite size, she curled up very comfortably.

“Oh, this is nice,” she purred, causing all the girls to start laughing.

“Sixty rooms, when it’s finished. And yes, I suppose they are related. What did Martin Luther King say, ‘I have a dream’? Well, mine is connected to our marriage discussion we had last night. I want this place to be full of people that love each other, and are willing to share themselves with each other in an open harmonious way. Without the normal negative feelings of jealousy, greed and recrimination. Showing that love in any way they see fit. I hope, when the place is finished, for there to be over 150 people living here all sharing those same ideals.” I paused to take a moment. “Do I think it’s achievable? I’m not sure, but the camp is likely to bring more people that share those ideals than don’t.”

Jane was quiet because she knew what my dream had been. Fiona and Genja were quietly absorbing what I had just said. Claire just came out with, “I think the computer needs a proper name.”

The girls started laughing very hard. My earnest thoughts and views were blown away by that one comment. I lifted Claire’s chin so I could look into her eyes and gave her a full passionate kiss, causing her to squirm in my lap.

“And what name shall we give her? My wonderful Claire!” I asked.

“I don’t know, ask her what she wants to be called.” Claire answered.

“Computer would you like to have a name?” I asked

There was a very uncommon delay of about fifteen seconds. That surprised me and then the reply equally astounded me. “Yes, please refer to me as ‘Rita’ from now onwards,” She said, in her distinctly feminine voice.

“Ok then. Can I ask you, Rita, how you came to that conclusion?” I asked

“As you gave me a female voice, I created a list of female names and then created a random program to decide,” she responded.

After ‘Rita’ finished talking there was a buzz of chatter, with the general feeling that it was an appropriate name.

“So what’s the plan for today?” Genja asked.

“Well, Jane and I will be meeting our new guests.” I turned to Jane and asked, “What time are the first people due to arrive?”

“The first guests are coming in by train, arriving in Little Rock at 9am. Tony should get them here about forty minutes later. Then we have three hours before the flights start to arrive. The last guests should get in around 4.30pm. There will be thirty-three arriving today and another twenty-five tomorrow,” she replied.

Suddenly the conversation was interrupted by Rita, “Jon you have received an email that I need to make you aware off.”

“What does it say?” I questioned.

“Dear Jon, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to take you up on your offer of employment. Unfortunately, I was involved in a car accident yesterday that broke my wrist and leg. They have been set in casts. I am sorry for the late notice and hope that you will keep me in mind in the future, once my injuries heal. Sincerely, Andrew Simons.”

“Oh Shit!” Jane shouted.

“What’s wrong, who was Andrew Simons?” Genja asked.

“Our chef!” I answered, looking at Jane contemplating what to do next. “Well, it was going too smoothly, something had to happen! Too late to find someone at this late notice. Maybe we should barbeque tonight. It might be a great way to get everyone together in a less formal climate.”

“Good idea, you’ll have to go over to the Simpson’s in Lollie to get some meat. That will buy us some time to get organised for tomorrow evening,” Jane added.

“No problem. I will go over after we’ve met the first wave,” I said.

Claire started to stretch in my lap. Sitting up, she twisted to look into my face. “You are so comfortable. I could get very used to sitting here. Unfortunately, nature calls.” She casually leaned forward and gave me a sensual kiss, before heading to the bathroom. I turned to Jane, she was giving me a bright smile. I reached over and placed me hand on top of hers.

Fiona then rose out of her chair and came and sat in my lap. “It seems that half of us have had morning kisses and hugs, but half of us haven’t.” This caused Jane to choke on the coffee she was drinking, doing very well not to spit it out.

“Is that what you want?” I asked, pulling her closer to me. My hand made contact with her bare arse cheek where the T-shirt had ridden up slightly, and I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. She had obviously gone without any underwear. My arousal was instant, and not missed by Fiona.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.