The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning..... - Cover

The Warehouse - Part 1 , In the beginning.....

Copyright© 2019 by Tician

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jon is a British Guy, an over achiever that is creating his utopia in the Ozarks. We are going to start to meet new friends and see some fun at his camp 'Be Yourself'. Story starts in 2017 and will progress. Part 1 covers a very short timescale of 2 weeks, to set up the premise of the story. As the story progesses this wont be the same through the other sections.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Fiona’s perspective

What an evening so far. Gen and I were only going out for a couple of drinks. At a neighbor’s, we had slightly overdone it, when celebrating the holiday the night before. We’d been lazing around the apartment most of the day, when we decided to go out as a ‘spur the moment thing’.

We were on our second drink when this gorgeous guy strolled in, causing both of us to look twice. His handsome face wasn’t the first thing that caught my attention. He was built like an Adonis. Maybe it was the way his clean, white T-shirt clung to every inch of his perfectly toned chest that made my breath catch in the back of my throat. I could feel myself flush slightly as he walked our way in his moulded blue jeans. And his eyes, they were as blue as the ocean. They were set into his strong, granite cheek bones, that sat atop his chiselled jaw line. If there was an ounce of fat on him, I would have volunteered to go looking for it! He exuded strength and confidence, with no hint of arrogance or cockiness. You knew immediately that, if he was by your side, you would be safe. It had been a long time since any man had made me feel that way. And it just got better when he started to speak and I heard that soft, beautiful English accent. When he smiled, everyone around him smiled. He could bring light to the darkest corner.

Gen had stared at me wide eyed and mouthed the word “WOW” when he sat on the spare stool behind me. I knew she was feeling the same way I was. I could see that her nipples had hardened through the white, see through blouse and lacy bra she was wearing with her tight three-quarter length blue jeans.

I was glad I had opted to wear my loose fitting, red, scoop-necked top. Otherwise, my arousal would have been just as noticeable. I had finished my outfit with a tailored cut pair of black slacks and my cherry red high heels.

It was an easy decision to make when he offered to take us back to his place. When he assured us that we would be safe, I never doubted it. The way he dealt with the two guys that had been pushing Claire around had been quick, efficient and brutal. There was no room for misunderstanding, it was quite simple... “DON ‘T PISS ME OFF or”, as they found out, “it WILL hurt”.

The Warehouse, well that is simply spectacular! The glass, the layout, the size. It’s like a crystal Palace. It’s just out of this world. But it has me raising questions. I can’t help it, it must be the lawyer in me.

The cost? What I have seen so far is pricey. I know that, and I know nothing about construction.

That Computer? How did it know that Jon was pouring the wine? It sounded too ‘human’, if that was the right word.

The Size? It’s huge! What, for just one guy? Or two, if Jane lives there too.

That raises another question. He said he was single, so what was their relationship?

Usually I wouldn’t give a damn, but the way this guy made me feel, I wanted to know everything. We had come upstairs and entered into a suite Jane had taken us to. It felt strange, as everything around us was glass. Through the floor I could see down to the kitchen we were standing in moments ago. This instantly made me turn around to see where Jon was. I could see him sitting in a comfy chair, reading a tablet PC and sipping his wine. He must have seen my reaction; he looked my way and smiled.

Jane had been talking about general things as we walked up to the suite. But now that we were in the bathroom, she turned to Claire and casually said, “Right, take your dress off and I will stich up that rip.”

Before she could respond, I gasped out, “No! She can’t. Jon can see right in here!”

Jane laughed. “Oops, I’m sorry. I totally forgot about that. Computer, Privacy please.”

Instantly the bathroom we were in seemed to have solid grey walls, floor and ceiling.

“Wow, that’s cool,” I said.

“So, Jon can’t see in here at all?” Claire asked.

“No, so let’s get that dress sorted,” Jane said going through a little book of threads and finding a match to the black of Claire’s dress. It looked like it ripped about four inches down the seam, under her arm. Just enough to expose the side of her lacy black bra strap. You could see Claire’s uncertainty at undressing in front of three relative strangers. Although Gen and I knew Claire from seeing here in the bar a few times, the relationship was just that, she was someone we knew from the bar.

“Well, I have to pee,” I said, losing all modesty in my urgency. I undid my slacks and sat on the toilet. This must have helped Claire relax as she peeled off her tight fitting black dress that looked like a second skin. Pulling it over her dirty Blonde shoulder length hair revealed her bra, and nothing else!

Claire must have suddenly remembered she was going commando, as she turned a deep crimson colour. She started to tear up again as she explained, “Jimmy cut up every pair of panties I had, he used to tell me he wanted access 24/7. He wouldn’t let me wear pants or shorts, I was only allowed to wear skirts or dresses.”

“Careful what you say around Jon, he doesn’t like that kind of thing at all. With what you’ve just said, he would go looking for this guy in a heartbeat!” Jane cautioned. “Jon does not like Bullies at all. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t think of the consequences until after he goes rushing in.”

She walked over to a set of draws and pulled a very sexy black lacy G-String out “there you go, nearly a perfect match!” she said passing them to Claire.

Genja had been at the mirror checking her lipstick which, like me, she carried in her pocket. “Is it a alright if I borrow your Brush, Jane?” She asked.

“You don’t have to. If you look in the top draw, you’ll find some new ones,” she answered.

“So, how long have you been with Jon?” Gen asked.

Jane started to laugh “I wish! Fifteen years I’ve known him. But no, I haven’t been with him even once, not unless you count my dreams. Then I would have to say thousands!”

The rest of us were laughing with her. She continued, “I can see that he has brought you under his spell. He’s like the Pied Piper of women. I haven’t ever found one female that could resist his charms, and yet I have never seen him with a woman or ever have a girlfriend!”

“Oh no! Don’t tell me he plays for the other side? Please that would be so unfair!” Claire whined, saying exactly what I was thinking.

“He assures me that is not the case, but before tonight he has never brought a female home. Although, he seems to be making up for lost time by bringing you three home all in one night!” Jane said, giggling. “I was hoping things were going to change this weekend and maybe I’m right, but from a different direction than I thought. Right, there you go Claire, as good as new.” She finished passing the dress back to Claire, who promptly put it back on.

The chatter continued for a couple of minutes while all four of us had used the toilet and tidied up our hair. Once finished, we returned downstairs to join Jon. With the bathroom glass returning to transparent, as soon as we left.

“You all look happy. I hope Jane wasn’t telling you all my secrets!” Jon said, as we joined him on the settees. I was sharing one with Claire, it being big enough for us both to tuck our feet under us and get comfy. Genja got comfy on the one opposite the glass panel, while Jane joined Jon and relaxed with her legs up.

“No, why? Do you have hidden secrets you need to tell us?” I teased.

“I’m sure we all have secrets. Although, Jane actually know most of mine,” he said.

“Exactly, most, but not all,” Jane challenged him back.

“What do you want to know?” Jon asked me. “I will give you honest answers to any question you have.”

“So, who is JON?” I started with.

“Barker. It’s Jon Sebastian Barker, officially. Born in Warwick, Warwickshire, England, twenty-six years ago on the 14th April. Oldest of three children. I have twin sisters, Penny & Pippa, who are twenty-four, but have different birthdays. Strange fact but true none the less.” He paused to take a sip of his wine. “I have a master’s degree in both Computer Sciences and Psychology from Oxford, which I completed exactly one week before I left the UK. Never been married and presently living with the only woman that’s ever been able to put up with me!” He finished giggling and tickled Jane’s feet, causing her to kick out in protest.

“Hey! Pack that in. You know I hate being tickled,” Jane protested. “Anyway you make it seem that we are a happily married couple and we’ve never even kissed!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.