Billy's Boning Bonanza - Cover

Billy's Boning Bonanza

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hillbilly boy gets in trouble for putting his pecker where he doesn't know he isn't supposed to but learns the right places and they want a lot of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Billy was introduced to Dottie who had recently moved in next door. Her husband had taken a job as a long-haul trucker because it paid well but she said she needed help around the house. When she called on him for assistance he was greeted by the attractive wife in a robe like she had just gotten out of the shower. “What do you need me to help with?” Billy asked as she served him cold tea and homemade cookies.

“With my husband gone so much quite a few things aren’t getting taken care of that I can’t do by myself.”

Billy still didn’t have an answer, “Like what?”

She stood up with a brave look on her face and opened her robe, “This!” He got an eyeful of a somewhat pudgy thirty-year-old body. Her breasts were large and hung with nice curves underneath and her crotch was full of black curly hair. Her left leg below the knee was artificial, something he hadn’t noticed when she was wearing jeans. Before he could answer she closed her robe and sat down, turning her head away to hide some tears.

Billy went over to her, squatted down and put an arm around her, “What’s wrong?”

She blubbered, “I thought I could be brave and sexy but I’ve failed. No man but my husband and doctors have ever seen what I showed you and I think you didn’t like it.”

He gave her cheek a little kiss, “You didn’t even give me a chance to respond, you know. How about we try again?”

She looked at him in wonderment that he could be so nice, then stood up and opened her robe again, explaining that her leg was from childhood bone cancer. This time Billy was right there and leaned over to give each nipple a kiss then went back to suck on each one for a moment. He felt her shudder and looked up to see the beginnings of a smile. Down on one knee he put hands under her lovely breasts and gave them more oral attention. She whispered, “I like that!”

After a bit she made him sit down and undid his pants. He was hard and she commented, “Oh, that’s nice,” as she wrapped a hand around it. Then it was her turn to kiss and suck, looking up for his approval. He gave it in smiles and words.

Putting her on the floor, his fingers parted the thick pubes so his tongue could give her some thrills which soon resulted in a climax. When she came down from that she said, “This has been wonderful but it’s all I can handle right now. I’ll have you back soon.”

Auntie was wondering how it went and when she learned he’d not been drained it was a good reason to get her own twat filled. Fred wouldn’t be there for hours. When she heard about Dottie’s abundant fur she said she had some special clippers which she’d let the neighbor use. Hers would be overgrown too if not for the useful tool.

The next morning he saw a big truck tractor in Dottie’s driveway. He got a call from her and went over to meet her husband who was home for a day. “This is Billy from right next door so when I need help with something his is handy. I’ll pay him with cookies or cash depending on how much he has to do. I want you to make a list of things you know need taking care of.” Billy would have bet pussy wouldn’t be on that list!

Her husband was gone the next day and Dottie asked if he could bring the clippers. Auntie had shown him how to trim hers. That was an interesting way to get better acquainted with a pussy.

When that was done Dottie asked, “See if it’s easier for your tongue this time. Don’t worry, I rinsed it out a little bit ago. Yeah, my husband is great when he is here.”

She was soon writing and squealing that her husband didn’t spend that much time on the few occasions he ate her. She pulled Billy up and guided him in, moaning on every stroke. “This is SOOO wicked! I love it! etc.”

She held him after feeling his cream squirted inside. “I do feel wicked but don’t regret it. You get some work done and maybe we can do it again tomorrow.”

The day after that her husband was back again so Billy stayed home. When the truck was gone he was summoned once more. Dottie was all smiles. “Stick it in me and I want to tell you some stuff.” Billy noted she couldn’t be horny yet like she said was a justification to fuck him. So what? That is what his boner was for, meeting such requests.

“Billy, my husband got real turned on by my trimmed bush. It wasn’t just from fucking me either. He asked why I did it and I said to make my pussy more attractive. He asked, with a funny look on his face, if I was wanting to be more attractive to other men while he was gone. He said he’d been wondering how I handled hornies and I’d never said anything. I teased him back about the truck-stop whores he’d used when he was single.

“This was getting him worked up so I sat on his hard-on again. It had been a long time since we did it twice in a row. Then he said, looking serious, that maybe I needed someone local to keep my pussy in shape for him. When I said I didn’t know anyone he mentioned that you looked like you might be hung well enough. I slugged his shoulder and rode him hard. He didn’t say anything more about it before he left. I don’t know if he was serious or putting me on.”

Once the fur-trimmed door was opened, Billie’s boner was kept busy next door. Dottie found many things for him to do in her husband’s absence which always included servicing her snatch, and that twice each visit if she could manage it. A couple of times she texted him over when her husband was just away from the house and he felt her cunt extra wet.

After about a month of screwing him silly he was texted to come over and Dottie’s husband was sitting in the marital bed which had been the scene of many adulteries. Dotty was beside him, her tits bare and a look of concern on her face. Billy was asked to sit at the foot of the bed.

Her husband addressed him, “I figured out that something was going on with this woman when our sex life doubled after you began helping around here. When I demanded answers she knew to be honest and I was actually impressed, never figuring she’d be so sexy. I couldn’t complain since I was getting fucked silly when I returned from the road.

“Why am I not angry, you might ask. A couple of reasons. One is that I got laid a lot before we met and the other is that the pot can’t call the kettle black. What I mean by that is I’ve been doing more and more long hauls with a team driver. There are more and more female truck drivers and I was surprised to have them assigned to me. The married ones were more likely to take me to the sleeper than the single ones.”

Billy knew to just let this all come out. He’d been getting more and more uncomfortable with helping Dottie cheat on this man. What now? Paul, her husband asked Billy how he felt about fucking a cheating wife.

“Ah was mostly trying to help her out from a real need but she did kinda go crazy which was getting more difficult for me. Ah certainly didn’t do it to hurt you or your marriage. What should we do about this? I’m ready to help this way too.”

Paul chuckled so he wasn’t in a bad mood. “I’m willing to make a compromise. Now that I know, any more fucking wouldn’t be cheating. I sure like her being hot for me. How about you keep on ‘helping’ her but limit it somewhat?” He waited for agreement from the other two and, getting it, said, “I do have an immediate request. While I’m on the road I’d like to have something to entertain myself. Billy, you get in bed and show me how you make her feel so good. I’m going to video it on my phone and then you can do the same while I screw her.”

Dottie wasn’t asked for her agreement on this development but she wouldn’t have refused anyway. It was HOT and she got very turned on, both from being watched and videoed, then from the new experience of two men pleasuring her pussy one right after the other. Paul commented, as Billy was putting his clothes back on, “Maybe we can do this again for special occasions. I’ve got a birthday in a couple of weeks.” Dottie and Billy both said it was a great idea.

Auntie loved the story and was even more proud of her mentee. She said she’d let him refill and she’d come to his bed after Fred was asleep. He was delighted, as usual. She was still the best place for his boner. Billy turned eighteen and Dottie and Auntie had worked with him to get his GED. Paul had something to say to him at the birthday party.

“There is a big shortage of truck drivers and the company I work for will pay for your training if you agree to stay with them a year. It’s a real deal that I took advantage of and might be your best opportunity for a decent job.” Billy didn’t have a regular driver’s license since he’d never needed it but had driven his Paw’s truck out in the country. He was excited.

Dottie took him to the driver’s license office and he failed the first time so they brought home materials and studied. He passed the next try and was so proud. Paul and Dottie had a car which he could use to go to the training. It was a challenging month but exciting too and he always had lots to share along with his seven-incher. Dottie did discuss a concern with Auntie, “If he rides with Paul then I’m back to where I was. Damn.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.