The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 53: The Journey Not The Destination

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Journey Not The Destination - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I stood and paused for a moment to take in the atmosphere of the small hospital chapel. There was a small crucifix on the front wall and three small pews. I sat in the back pew and then shook my head and chuckled at my choice before moving to the front pew. I sat in silence for several minutes and then I knelt and bowed my head.

“Lord, I know I don’t take the time to talk to you as often as I should. I guess I’m one of those that only remembers you when I need help. But today, was a momentous day and I felt the need to thank you. I don’t know what the Bible says about my situation, but I know what I feel in my heart.”

“You have, for some reason blessed me with three women who have opened my heart and loved me more than I ever thought was possible. And then you topped it off with children. So many children and all of them have been a blessing as well. I know I thought some horrible things about you when Taylor Erin died, I hope you know it was out of a profound sense of grief and loss.”

“Yet even her death turned out to be a blessing for Margaret and Erin. All three of the women I’m hoping you put in my life, have been through so much and they have had every reason to be hard and cynical. But they have all become pillars of strength for me and our children.”

“Our children. Our children. Who could have ever imagined seventeen children with three women. I wake up each day in awe of these three women. I live each day in awe of the children we have made. And now to have five more added to the family. I ask myself each day what have I done to deserve this gift, and I can’t think of anything that any ten men have done that would earn this kind of blessing.”

“So, thank you. Thank you for my wives. Thank you for my children. Thank you for my entire family. Thank you for my life.”

“Amen.”

“Oh! Wait. I would like to ask one favor. Lynn is still feeling like she is responsible for the death of Taylor Erin. If you could do something to relieve her of that pain and the heavy load on her heart, it would be wonderful. She is the single finest woman, mother, and partner I could have ever imagined. She is also a wonderful wife to Erin and Blossom. Thank you.”

“Amen.”

I stood and walked to the crucifix and reached out with my right hand and touched it before I turned, walked out and back to the maternity ward to be greeted by Blossom’s folks, William and Gwenyth, and Lynn’s daughter Dara and her fiance Trent. They were all gathered around the window to the nursery. Our new family members, now having had their fill from their mothers breasts, were asleep, and probably already being dreamed to by the Babies.

I greeted my in-laws and my daughter and Trent. All of the Herd was congregated amongst them. I accepted their congratulations for the work my wives had done.

“Gang, the ladies did all the work. Lynn’s over the moon being able to give Dara little brothers. Erin is already looking forward to the next set of twins and Blossom is thankful for a healthy last baby.”

“What are the names of my new grand babies?” Gwenyth asked as she hugged me.

“Roger Blossom; Paul Lynn and Benjamin Lynn; Hanna Erin and Elyse Erin.”

“All good strong names again, son,” William slapped me on the back.

“Daddy, they are all beautiful. They make me want to get started making babies right now,” Dara elbowed Trent.

“As soon as the honeymoon gets started, I promise that I’ll get you so knocked up,” Trent hugged her to his side.

“That reminds me, when ARE you two getting married?” I asked.

“We are waiting for Trent’s aunt and uncle. I guess they have to give the OK,” Dara said sadly.

I looked at Trent and he got a sheepish look on his face.

“It seems that I have to have their permission in order for me to be eligible to be part of the family trust,” Trent went on to explain. “I don’t want to marry Dara and be poor. You guys and my folks are doing so well, but without my trust, we would constantly be asking for money until I get my career rolling.”

I looked at Dara and could tell that she had not told Trent about the Foundation, which she should not have. I could also tell that it was bothering her that she had to wait because of her husbands belief that they would be poor. The catch 22 was that as soon as they were married, she could then tell him about the Foundation, and how she was worth many times more than his trust.

I decided that after we got home, I would talk to Lynn about what we could do to move the kids marriage up a lot. I loved Dara. She was my daughter. She deserved to be happy after the many disappointment she lived through in her earlier years.

I walked into Lynn’s room and kissed her.

“Hi Lover. Where’ve you been? Everyone was looking for you,” she asked.

“I went to the chapel to thank the big guy and then I stopped to talk to the grandparents and Dara and Trent. Are you aware of the reason that Trent and Dara aren’t married yet?”

“Something about a family tradition,” Lynn said.

“Lynn, he has an aunt and uncle who have to approve of the marriage first and they are holding the whole thing up.”

“Really?” Lynn now looked concerned. “Maybe I’ll look into that when I get home.”

“Did Jim Grand say when that would be?” I asked.

“Tomorrow, for me. Erin should be good to go tomorrow, too. The only hang up will be if Blossom is good to go,” Lynn looked at me like I knew what she was talking about.

“What is wrong with Blossom? Did she start to bleed again?” Now I was worried and took a step for the door before Lynn stopped me.

“Paul! She is fine. Jim just wants to be sure. He doesn’t want her to suddenly start to bleed again and be home where she couldn’t get help in time,” Lynn assured me.

“So he is being overly protective of my little wife,” I said.

“Our little wife, buster! Our little wife,” Lynn said firmly.

That made me happy, after the episode with Erin and Blossom bonding so closely that Lynn felt left out of our marriage. I kissed her on the lips and stroked her beautiful bald head.

“I’m going to see our wives. I’ll be back before we take the Herd home.”

I left Lynn’s room and walked into Erin’s to find her laying down with her breasts uncovered as she rubbed lotion into them.

“Need a helping hand?” I asked, wanting to smear lotion all over her smooth warm skin.

“What I need is a helping dick,” Erin sounded almost desperate.

“As soon as Jim clears you, I’ll give all the dick I can spare,” I promised.

“And my next load of babies, please,” Erin smiled.

“Let’s not rush into the next round of baby making, Sweetie. I want some time for you to recover and let your body get ready again. You were tired a lot more this time. And what if Georgia really does find four babies this time?” I asked.

“I won’t get angry or threaten to kick your ass this time, I promise. As Elyse and Hanna were nursing I felt so wonderful. And then to have my girls gather around and love them as they nursed. I can’t describe the feeling. The love was overwhelming. And then when Margaret came in and saw them, she went out of her mind, she was so happy.”

“I heard her from Blossom’s room,” I said with a big smile.

“How is our Baby? I heard that she might have to stay for an extra day,” Erin asked sounding concerned.

“I haven’t been in there yet. I felt that I needed to see my first and second wives first.”

“Bullshit! Get in there and see how our girl is doing. I need to know if Jim is really worried or just being careful,” Erin pointed to the door, causing a huge tremor to rumble through the two massive breasts laying on the sheets.

“Yes, Sweetie. Do I have to leave right away, or can I give you a kiss first?”

“I could stand a kiss ... or two,” Erin said in her little girl voice.

I leaned over and kissed her and my tongue chased her tongue around for a few seconds. Then I gently kissed each of her thumb sized nipples before heading for the door. As I was leaving the room I heard a long slow sigh from my blond wife, so I stopped and slapped myself on the ass, leaving a giggling wife behind me.

I waved towards the Herd and our family. They were laughing at the giggling behind me, as I walked from Erin’s room to Blossom’s. In her room, Blossom was back in stirrups and Jim Grand was between her legs.

“Hi. What’s wrong?” I asked, trying to stay calm.

“Hi, Baby! Nothing, Dr. Jim is just taking a close look at my pussy,” Blossom was absolutely glowing.

Doctor Jim Grand lifted his head and looked at me like I had caught him in my wife’s cookie jar.

“Hi Paul. It took a while for her to expel the placenta and I wanted to make sure everything was good before I released her. When I told her it might be an extra day, she threatened to find another doctor. I’ve only paid for one of the kids’ college so I need to keep the O’Dell’s around and happy.”

“Is she OK?” Now I was worried.

“It looks like it, but if you remember the arterial tear was inside. I was looking for signs of unusual warmth or any signs of blood after the placenta came out. It looks like everything is good. I’d still like to keep her here for another day and off her feet. I’d like to keep gravity from pulling her insides down.”

“Can’t we do that at home, Jim?” I asked.

“Yes, but if something goes wrong and she starts to bleed from an artery, she could bleed out before you can get her to the ER. I’d just feel a lot better if she stayed here one more day.”

I looked at Blossom and smiled.

“Baby, it would kill all of us if something bad happened to you. I think Jim is doing the right thing,” I tried to sound comforting.

“OK, but I’m going to be awfully lonely.”

“No you won’t. because first thing in the morning, I’ll bring William and Gwenyth back and any of the other kids who want to come. I don’t think they want to miss a school day.”

“Then you need to bring their books with them. We can read and do our writing work,” Blossom seemed nonplussed by the entire situation.

“OK. I’ll have Margaret get everything organized,” I said.

“No, have Penelope and Paula do it. They need to feel as important as Margaret Erin,” Blossom insisted.

“Is there a problem there?” I asked.

“No, but Margaret just does so much already. I would like some of the other girls to share some of the things she does. We have a great group of future leaders and the sooner they all take part in leadership stuff the better,” my little Latina was ever the teacher.

“OK, consider it done. Jim, is it OK to kiss my wife or will my loving attentions cause her pulse to race too fast and cause a problem?” I asked in a manly tone.

“There should be no problem, but do it while I’m here so I can see if she can handle your manliness,” Jim instructed.

“You both know that I’m not going to be in bed forever, right? I will get one up on both of you,” Blossom had that little threatening tone she gets when she is playing ... and when she isn’t.

“OK. OK. I’m sorry,” I leaned over and kissed Blossom with a nice passionate kiss befitting my teacher wife. “I love you Blossom Maria O’Dell, and I always will.”

“Get out of here before I crawl out of this bed and attack you. I love you too, Terry.”

“Jim, when you’re done, I’d like to talk to you before I leave. I’m going to be gathering the Herd together.”

“OK, Paul,” Dr. Grand looked concerned.

I walked out to find that Gwenyth had gotten the kids dressed and ready to leave.

“How is my daughter?” She asked.

“Mom, she’s fine. Dr. Grand is just making very sure to avoid what happened last time. I agree with what he wants. Don’t worry about her.”

Gwenyth teared up and hugged me.

“She is still my baby, you know.”

“I know, Mom. As soon as we are all settled back into our routine we need to have a welcome home party for everyone.”

“Naked?”

“Mom! Don’t you see enough of William at home?”

“Yes, but I can never see enough of my son-in-law,” Gwenyth gave me a peck on the lips and raised her eyebrows.

“Stop that Mom! What will your husband think?”

I wasn’t sure if I was shocked by the kiss or the reaction of my penis.

“He’ll think just what I tell him to think. He loves to look at Erin’s tits and I love to look at your cock. Besides after a day of observing, he can still pound me through the mattress, and he is the only man I’ll ever want. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy the view when I have the chance. Come on, I’ll help you get the kids to the van.”

“OK, Mom. Thanks for everything,” I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.


The next morning, Erin and Lynn were ready to go home with their new precious cargo. The two moms had their twins in their arms and were surrounded by loving children and parents as they were wheeled, first to Blossom’s room to kiss their little wife goodbye and then to me, waiting in the van. I made a big deal out of helping my wives into the van and received a loving punch in the arm from each of them.

At home the girls and kids helped their grandmother make lunch, dinner and clean up, so all Erin and Lynn had to do was nurse the infants and be coddled. They seemed to really enjoy both. We settled into the family room after dinner and played Scrabble and talked about how cute the infants were as they slept in their mothers arms.

At bed time, the girls put the Scrabble boards and tiles away while the kids went upstairs and washed for bed. The girls went upstairs to check on them and be sure they didn’t make a huge mess. The moms changed the infants’ diapers and set them down in their cribs.

“They’re all beautiful. Lover, you make beautiful babies,” Erin patted her wife on her beautiful butt.

“Thanks Sweetie, so do you,” Lynn answered and gave her wife a kiss.

I sat on the closed toilet seat and watched the two new mothers wash each other.

“Join us husband,” Lynn invited.

“Not tonight, I want to just look at how wonderful you are together. I love you so much, it does my heart good to see you together.”

“Paul, Blossom will be OK,” Lynn said.

Erin reacted with a hand to her mouth and then a look of sadness.

“You miss her that much?” My big blond wife asked.

“I do. Plus I worry about her. In a way I’m sad that she won’t have any more babies, but then I’m happy that she’ll be safe from having an incident like last time. Are you two about done so I can shower and join you in bed?”

The two women turned off the water and took the towels I offered when they stepped out of the shower. They dried their fronts and then dried the others back. I received kissed and hugs and butt pinches before they left the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and turned it up hotter than normal, and worried about my little Latina.

When I came out of the bathroom I found my wives lying on the bed with enough room between them for me, I crawled in between them and rolled to my back. I held my arms wide open and they cuddled to me as I wrapped them up. They pulled the covers over us. I enjoyed the feeling of pubic hair tickling my leg for the first time in a long time, and after a good night kiss we all fell asleep quickly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.