The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 3 - Life On The Savannah

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 50: Good Man, Good Woman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Good Man, Good Woman - The Third in The Strawberry Patch Series. The O'Dell Family faces great tragedy and great successes together. The Babies keep everything interesting, as do the O'Dell children. The stories chapters will be posted every Sunday morning as usual. The big difference is that for this book someone finally realized how badly I needed an editor. Askepot has kindly taken on the task and has made the story so much better. Thank you for your readership.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Everything was coming together. The caterers and the rental company had arrived and were setting up in the ballroom after a little confusion. We moved the wedding indoors because of the threat of bad weather. The band had arrived and was setting up in the ballroom. The friends of the family were arriving, as were The Brothers.

I was smiling when the six single Brothers showed up in the company of the dancers I had arranged for them to meet at the bachelor party on Thursday. The six couples looked very cozy. That made me happy. The rest of the Brothers either had a wife or a very permanent girlfriend.

Finally Bosco and Teri arrived in Bosco’s old truck. Teri had her wedding dress and stuff in a couple of cases. They walked in and I hugged them both before my women folk rushed Teri upstairs, leaving Bosco looking at me.

“Well Bosco, you want to get changed now?”

“What changed? Teri said we were doing this naked.”

My jaw hit the floor and as I was turning to run up the stairs Bosco grabbed my arm.

“Gotcha.”

“Don’t do that to me! I had this sudden vision of Bonnie walking in to find everyone naked.”

“And then watching her stripping off?”

I had to think about that one. NO. Not appealing to me. Lynn, Erin, and Blossom were blessings that covered every sexual base there could be. But it did make me think about the girls.

“Excuse me, Bosco. I do have a small emergency that just popped up. Let me take you to your room and you can change.”

I led my best male friend to the spare bedroom designated for the groom and then went to find Erin. I knocked on the brides door and waited. Soon it cracked open revealing my bald wife’s beautiful face.

“Hi Lynn, I need to talk to Erin real fast.”

“OK.”

She closed the door and I stood there listening to the muffled sounds of women getting a bride ready for her day. Then the door cracked open again.

“Is something wrong, Paul?”

“Sweetie, I was just thinking that the girls should be dressed for the wedding.”

“Of course they should.”

“I thought that Teri and Lynn had talked and the girls were going to attend naked.”

“I don’t think they were serious.”

“Did anyone tell our oldest that it was a joke?”

Erin looked at me like I was crazy and then a light bulb went on. “Margaret?”

“Yeah. She was excited and swore to me that she wasn’t going to fart.”

“Not fart? Damn, she is serious!”

“Right! Would you please talk to her and the girls and see to it that they are clothed? Lynn said that she was planning on them being in matching outfits.”

“Let me talk to Lynn and then I’ll take care of the girls. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you sweetie. I’m not sure how Bonnie would take it. She is a bit of a feminist.”

“I got it. I love you.”

I leaned forward to kiss my favorite blond wife and out of the corner of my eye caught a peek at Teri’s bare butt. Wow.

I went down to the ballroom to find it almost completely set up. The small stage was set up and the band had everything in place. I walked over to Ronnie.

“Hi, buddy. Do you feel the need for a sound check?”

“No, unless you feel that we don’t have the room dialed in.” Ronnie sounded confident. “I guess by now we’ve got it. When does Bonnie get here?”

“I don’t know. Lynn is the one who does the logistics with our friends. I’ll go ask her.”

I walked back upstairs and knocked on the brides room door. A few seconds later it opened and Lynn stuck her face out.

“The car will pick her up and have her here in about 10 minutes.”

“How did you know?”

Lynn smiled and patted me on the cheek.

“I figured it was either that, or you wanted to see Teri’s butt again.”

“I heard that!” Teri yelled from inside the room.

I shook my head and wondered for just a second about the vast psychic powers of women. Then I figured that I was a guy.

“I figure that after she is taken I won’t be looking anymore so I wanted to take advantage of the time remaining.”

“You damned well better keep looking!” Teri yelled again.

“Lynn, has Erin taken care of the situation with the girls?”

“Yeah, she has them all in Margaret, Penelope, and Paula’s room and is getting them in their outfits. Teri brought their matching tiaras. They will look perfect.”

“And clothed?”

“Yes Lover. Now why don’t you go downstairs and welcome Bonnie and get the band ready?”

“The band is ready and Bonnie’s not here yet.”

“And he can’t see my butt!” Teri yelled again.

Lynn rolled her eyes and yelled back into the room.

“If I’d known that you had a fetish for my husband to stare at your butt, I would never have agreed to have your wedding here!”

“I’ll go downstairs and wait for Bonnie.” I said with a chuckle.

“OK. I love you.”

“I love you ... oh Lynn are you wearing a wig for the wedding?”

“I hadn’t thought about it, why?”

“If you do would you please wear the long wavy one?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, then I won’t stare at the brides butt!” I yelled into the room just before Lynn closed the door in my face. The giggles inside the room were hilarious.

Back downstairs I was just standing in the family room, doing nothing, feeling like a fifth wheel. Everything that needed to be done had been done. The girls were getting ready. The band was set up. The ballroom and food were set up and the guests were snacking. Then I heard Ronnie’s voice.

“Paul O’Dell please report to the stage! Paul O’Dell please report to the stage.”

I walked into the ballroom to find the band all ready to start and Bonnie standing and talking to Carla and Wendy.

“Hi Bonnie! I was upstairs talking to the wives and didn’t hear you ring the bell.”

“Hi Paul. I didn’t ring the bell. The car followed someone in.”

“Oh! OK, are you ready to start playing some music?”

“Yeah Ronnie. What’s up first?”

“Walkin’ By Myself.”

“Bonnie, you wanna play slide?”

“Yes, I love Gary Moore.”

I got on stage and went to the mic.

“Hi All! Welcome to the Savannah and to the wedding of Bosco and Teri. It looks like you’ve all found the food and drinks. We’re gonna play and wait for the women folk to get the bride even more pretty than normal.”

“What about Bosco?” Marcus yelled out.

I replied into the mic. “Leave it to the gay guy to worry about the groom!”

Everyone who knew Marcus and me, laughed and with that we took off playing music. We had played three songs when I saw Blossom in the back of the room waving from the door for me to come to her. I leaned over to Bonnie.

“Looks like I’m needed elsewhere. Do you mind carrying the load for a bit?”

“Not at all.”

I walked off the stage and made my way along the side of the room to my little Latina wife.

“Come with me. Bosco’s losing it.” The urgency in Blossom’s voice got me running out to the stairs.

I walked into the groom’s room to find my best friend sitting on the bed rocking back and forth.

“Bosco? What’s up?”

“Paul! I don’t know if I can do this.”

“Bosco, what are you talking about? You’re about to marry your best friend other than me, what is there to be worried about?”

Bosco looked me in the eyes.

“Brother, I’m scared.” He called me Brother for the first time since our episode saving Lynn. “What if I’m not really good enough for her?”

“Bosco, you love her!”

“What if love’s not enough, man?”

“Bosco, my Brother, love is NEVER enough! There is, also respect and trust and things in common. Are you going to tell me that you and Teri don’t respect each other?”

“No. Teri is the finest woman I’ve ever known. She is smart and wise and hard working.”

“So, you don’t trust her?”

“Paul, I’d trust her with my life. There is nothing and no one in my life that I trust more.”

“Then the problem must be that you don’t really love her.”

Bosco looked at me and slowly stood, towering over my measly six foot height.

“Don’t ever say that again. I would die for her. I would give up everything I have for her.”

I looked up into his steel blue eyes, pressed my chest against him and spoke very deliberately.

“Then what ... is the fucking ... problem?”

Bosco stared me down for several seconds and then he wrapped me up in a bear hug and kissed me. On the lips!

“Thanks, Brother. I’m almost ready. Help me with my tie.”

I tied Bosco’s bow tie and brushed off his tuxedo. That’s when it hit me. Bosco was wearing a fucking tuxedo! And he looked really good.

“Brother! I can’t let you go down there and get married.”

“What?” He kind of whined a little.

“If Erin sees you looking like this, she won’t be able to keep her tits in her dress!”

“You think? I wonder if Teri would mind?”

I laughed and hugged him.

“I’m going to go and check with the womenfolk and see if they are ready.”

“OK Brother. And Paul?”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you.”

I walked out of the bedroom and went to the brides room. After knocking, Lynn came out.

“Is Bosco OK?”

“Yeah, he is just ready to go. Is Teri ready?”

“She is.”

“Give me ten minutes to get Bosco downstairs and in place, then bring Teri down.”

“OK. Paul? I’m gonna cry like a baby.”

“Me too, Lover. Me too.”

I went back to Bosco and brought him down to the ball room to find the band rocking the crowd. I noted that all six of the single Brothers and their stripper dates were still together and having a great time. I wondered if more weddings were on the horizon.

I took Bosco to the right of the stage and then went up to the mic. As I stood there waiting for the song to end, the contrast of the Brothers in their colors and Bosco in his tuxedo was interesting. Ronnie ended the song and I stepped up.

“OK everyone, it’s time. Please take a seat, if you moved the chairs around, try to get them back close to where they were. The kids are nervous to get hitched and do some serious legal consummating!”

Everyone laughed and soon the chairs were back in rows and the guests were all seated. I moved my mic from the center front stage back about ten feet to make room for the minister, the bride and the groom. I waved for the minister to come to the stage and when he was in place I looked up to see Lynn at the ballroom door, her expression was wonderful. In a few seconds Blossom and Erin joined her in the doorway as well.

Making eye contact with Lynn, I nodded and Lynn nodded back. I looked at Ronnie.

“Ronnie, the women are ready. Go ahead and start.”

I walked off the stage leaving Ronnie and Carla, she wasn’t doing anything, just sitting next to her husband, I think she had her hand in his lap.

Ronnie started playing ‘The Bridal Chorus’ by Wagner. Whenever that song played, my brain always sang ‘Here comes the bride’. Everyone looked towards the door and several gasps were let out when Teri stepped through the door. She was wearing a floor length white dress that allowed her curves to be displayed to their best. Her hair had baby’s breath entwined throughout.

She was preceded by a phalanx of beautiful little girls dressed in similar white dresses and each was wearing a baby’s breath tiara. Teri was the fourth most beautiful bride I had ever seen, behind my three. My daughters were smiling and Margaret Erin didn’t seem to be upset about not being naked.

The group walked to the stage, and Teri and the girls went to the left. While Teri was walking up the aisle, my wives walked up the left side of the room. Our daughters each gave Teri a kiss and a hug and then Teri walked up towards the stage. The girls walked to the side of the room while my wives stepped on the stage to wait for Teri.

When Teri stepped on the stage to take her place in front of my wives, Bosco did the same followed by Tim Rustov and me. I remembered Tim. When I was in Houston, he was drafted by Bosco and the Brothers to offer himself to my then two wives to take care of any personal, intimate needs they might have had in my absence.

Tim and I stood next to Bosco as he moved to stand next to Teri in the middle of the stage and in front of the minister. As soon as Bosco and Teri were standing next to each other, Ronnie finished playing and the minister stepped to the mic.

“Welcome friends and family. Bosco and Teri have asked me to start today off by letting you all know that they are so happy and proud to share this day with you. So, having said that, I need to ask is there anyone here who knows why these two people should not be joined in marriage?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.